Coconut Creek, Florida

Goliath Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Goliath Auto Transport

More Info for Goliath Auto Transport

A++ customer service!
Review by on 10/2/2019 6:33 PM

Brendon worked with my wife and I from start to finish to relocate a vehicle to our son stationed on the east coast in the Navy. Don't hesitate to give him a call.

Goliath Auto Transport
Awesome and honest service!
Review by on 9/30/2019 6:29 PM

I called a company who claimed to be cheaper and made promises that they did not keep. Ended up wasting my time and did not get the vehicle . I canceled the order and contacted Goliath Auto Transport. [More]

Norfolk va , Indianapolis in
Review by on 9/27/2019 9:48 PM

My car transfer was pleasant , I didn’t have to worry about a thing my broker txted me an hour before he arrived to Indianapolis as requested it only took him one day to transfer my car over all I w [More]

67 Firebird NJ to TN
Review by on 9/25/2019 10:08 PM

I flew to Newark NJ on Tuesday to inspect and pay for my 67 Firebird. Car was picked up at my request while I was there at 2pm. It was delivered the next day to me in TN at 1pm! 900 miles in 23 hrs!

Auto transport from Florida to Minnesota
Review by on 9/19/2019 9:09 PM

This transport service went extremely well. My car arrived in great condition and was given the exact timing of pick up and drop off. Very reliable. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Goliath Auto Transport - It was a pleasure assisting you with this transport, Mrs. Verdura! CALL BRENDEN FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY!! (941) 914-7373 or email: Brenden@automovenow.com

Transport of 4 vehicles
Review by on 9/8/2019 7:00 PM

I could not be more pleased with the service that I got from Brendan and his transport company. Brendan kept me up to date on all transactions and give me plenty of notice. I would highly recommend Br [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Lloyd, thank you for such a kind review. Working with you and Jack was a pleasure. I am happy to have facilitated this relocation effort for you guys. If you need a job done in the future- give me a ...

Use Brenden!!
Review by on 9/5/2019 1:11 PM

Brenden Kurtyka was easy to work with, got me my quote fast and kept me updated through the transport. I owe my stress free move to Brenden! Definitely recommend!

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you Taylor. It's always nice to work with a customer who lets me take on the stress of shipping your vehicle. Must customers only ship once, it can be a process. But with the right broker, your...

Goliath was great!!
Review by on 8/15/2019 8:01 AM

2nd time using Brenden of Goliath. Both times were excellent! Prompt service and I knew exactly where my car was at all times. Would definitely recommend Goliath!!

Goliath Auto Transport - Repeat business is the best business. I really do enjoy assisting you in your auto relocation efforts, Tom. Thanks for the review. You guys take care. Call me next...

Auto transport NJ to FL
Review by on 8/12/2019 8:00 AM

An all together fantastic experience dealing with Goliath Auto transport and their broker Natalie bringing a barely operable Volkswagen camper from Northern New Jersey to central Florida. Quick resp [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Hi Fred, Thank you so much for this review! I look forward to assisting you on any auto relo's you need to be handled in the future, I am your gal! Call Natalie for a free quote! 561-542-0538 or em...

Awesome Service
Review by on 8/10/2019 10:18 AM

Very Simple process. First company that didn't take a deposit till they found a driver. This made me very comfortable knowing I had a transport set up before giving my money to someone I did not know. [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you, James! I really appreciate you taking the time to post a review for our family-owned company! Call Brenden @ 941-914-7373 email: brenden@automovenow.com website- goliathautotransport.c...

Goliath Auto Transport
Simple and convenient vehicle shipping
Review by on 8/9/2019 11:44 PM

Brenden was great to work with. Set everything up for us. Had our van picked up at my parents house and delivered to me across the country. Simple process, no hassle. Definitely recommend if you need [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - It was an absolute pleasure handling your Florida to Arizona Auto Transport. Pls call Brenden for FREE QUOTE @ 941-914-7373 email: brenden@automovenow.com website- goliathautotransport.com

Transport Order 9042-LI
Review by on 8/7/2019 1:48 PM

It started as an inquiry as to the cost for transporting a car from Fla. to NY State. Brenden Kurtyka with Goliath Transport is very knowledgeable and informative. He quoted a reasonable price and w [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Betty-Jean : Thank you for reminding me why I do Auto Transport for a living. You are the type of customer I live for! A wonderful customer who trusted me and understood the process. She understood...

Goliath Auto Transport Review
Review by on 7/23/2019 2:19 PM

Brenden followed through on getting our Father's car back from Florida without a lot of lead time during the busy season.

Goliath Auto Transport - Thanks Mary Ellen! Ready to ship again if needed! Brenden 941-914-7373 brenden@automovenow.com

Pump hoist truck
Review by on 7/3/2019 7:26 AM

Got my truck delivered in record time at a great price. No hassles. He and his partner drove straight thru from Hickory North Carolina to Missoula Montana.

Great service!
Review by on 6/12/2019 6:21 PM

First t e shipping a car from Boston to Florida but the service was great and the car was dropped exactly in the the parking space I requested. Would use them again

Goliath Auto Transport
Transport went perfectly as promised!
Review by on 6/11/2019 2:20 PM

Brenden was great to work with on the transport of our 2 vehicles from Naples to Boston! Pick was timely as scheduled and delivery was timely as well. His price was very competitive and he was profe [More]

Recent Car Transport
Review by on 6/5/2019 12:14 PM

Brenden has shipped several cars for me in the past and I have always had excellent customer service from him. I recently contacted him with Goliath Auto Transport late last month regarding a recent c [More]

Good Experience - Trustable movers
Review by on 5/30/2019 12:01 PM

My auto transport was pretty easy, cheap than other companies and trust able . They come on time and very responsive. They have shipped my car from California to Texas on a very short notice.. My car [More]

Dependable Service
Review by on 5/28/2019 11:40 AM

I've used Brenden for a couple of years now, arranging more than a dozen cars to be shipped to and from my shop. His rates are competitive, and the equipment and drivers that carry the cars are alway [More]

Auto Tow
Review by on 5/15/2019 3:21 PM

Thanks. This was my first transport. It was very successful. The auto arrive on time at my home. I will use Goliath Auto Transport again. The deliver driver was friendly and show me picture of the [More]

Exceptional Service
Review by on 5/8/2019 8:59 AM

I was let down by another shipping company and goliath transport was amazing. He communicated with me every step of the way he told me what dates to expect pick up and what dates to expect delivery an [More]

Car transport
Review by on 5/1/2019 10:45 PM

Got my car from TN to FL in a timely, cost effective manner. Was pleasant. Contacted me repeatedly by text and phone during the process. Very courteous,

Goliath Auto Transport
Quick and easy with good service!
Review by on 4/29/2019 2:41 PM

With going into moving my son's truck from TX to CA I didn't know where to turn. I received many bids to my email and again I didn't know who to trust. Save yourself time and emails blowing up your ph [More]

Review by on 4/29/2019 7:56 AM

I decided to update my review based on recent events. Brenden by your response you are making yourself look bad. Who blows up a customers phone because you don't like the review they wrote? Who argues [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Denise is leaving me, Brenden of Goliath Auto Transport a negative review for damage she says happened by her carrier company, (A completely separate company than me, named DIRECT AUTO TRANSPORT, INC)...

Great experience
Review by on 4/26/2019 10:12 PM

I had three cars shipped from Ma to Fl and would recommend Goliath Auto Transport. I requested transport with only three days notice and Brenden made it happen and stayed in contact throughout. Smooth [More]

A+Experience with Brenden
Review by on 4/24/2019 2:07 PM

I had doubts about shipping my vehicle after filling out a quote request form online. But then I spoke to Brenden, the owner of Goliath Auto Transport. He was Transparent about the process and made me [More]

Good first time experience
Review by on 4/17/2019 8:01 PM

I've never moved a car or house before and hopefully never will again. It was super stressful and chose Goliath based on the fact Brendan was very transparent with me. Everyone else gave me the cheape [More]

Very Educational
Review by on 4/17/2019 3:54 PM

I was bombarded with calls from everyone and their mother. I almost gave up and was about to go with the cheapest one but was educated by my rep. I realized that the lowest price didn't seem real and [More]

Great service
Review by on 4/17/2019 2:39 PM

Working with Brenden to move my Camry from New York to Florida was super easy. I got a great price because apparently we are in season. He is very knowledgeable and I highly recommend him!

Goliath Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions