, Florida

Affordable Auto Transport & Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Affordable Auto Transport & Logistics LLC

More Info for Affordable Auto Transport & Logistics LLC

Our aim is to provide you a service that is high standard and satisfactory, supported by quality customer service and affordable pricing. We do more than transport! Try us for the ultimate customer experience.

Affordable Auto Transport & Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

, Florida

Great service
      Review by on 8/1/2017 8:55 PM

Transporting my vehicle with Affordable Auto Transport and Logistics was a big relief. Initially, I was dealing with another company who called and cancelled two hours before scheduled pickup - but [More]

Would use again
      Review by on 7/27/2017 4:21 AM

Always very responsive anytime I had any questions. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to get a car transported. On top of that she was the first company to call me, after I had posted on the in [More]

Professional and Thorough
      Review by on 7/21/2017 7:43 AM

As a first time auto shipper I had many questions and concerns . Johnathon was always available and answered all my questions. He quickly got my vehicle picked up and delivered without issue. I would [More]