Auto Shipping Seattle, Washington

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Seattle, Washington.
Washington: Overall From To

Newest Seattle Auto Transport Reviews
Fast-Easy-Affordable Direct Express Auto Transport

Fast-Easy-Affordable

Review by on 8/17/2019 12:15 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

I recently had to ship my car from Seattle to Columbus, Ohio. I spoke with Ashley, who was very easy to work with and processed my order quickly. Next time I ship a car I will definitely go to Direct [More]

Very Good AutoStar Transport Express

Very Good

Review by on 8/17/2019 1:28 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I was happy about your service on July 17th 2019. The driver was very nice with me. The company kept in touch for my car and let me know everything if it was wrong. Thank you so much

Direct Express Auto Transport Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport

Review by on 8/8/2019 2:08 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport provided us with timely and excellent service. I needed to ship my car across country and the service from start to finish was effiecient, and we received our car even qu [More]

Leo Rubio - 786-206-1143 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Leo Rubio - 786-206-1143

Review by on 8/7/2019 12:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

He gave me great customer service. He was very helpful in getting my car shipped across the country, and he was always available to answer my questions.

Terry Williams - Leo Rubio-786-206-1143 leo@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank you so much for the positive review and the nice words. Hope you consider us if you need this ve...
Fast - Fast- Fast Ship a Car Direct

Fast - Fast- Fast

Review by on 8/3/2019 10:32 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Shipped 2 cars from Seattle to Dallas as we moved back to Texas. We drove our other vehicle as we travelled with our pet. The two cars left our home on a Wednesday morning, and were dropped in Dallas [More]