Auto Shipping Seattle, Washington

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Transporting To Seattle, Washington.
Washington: Overall From To

Newest Seattle Auto Transport Reviews
Communicative & Helpful Ship a Car Direct

Communicative & Helpful

Review by on 2/21/2020 12:44 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had a pretty terrible experience with another carrier so working with Ship a Car Direct was a huge relief. They were very communicative - even though they couldn't immediately get my car on a transp [More]

Mercury Auto Transport Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Mercury Auto Transport

Review by on 2/16/2020 2:40 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

5 Star Plus first time shipping a vehicle so I did some internet reviews and found Mercury. Jim G was a huge help, he explained the way everything worked. absolutely no up front charges. he kept in co [More]

Car transported from California to Washi Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car transported from California to Washi

Review by on 2/13/2020 4:33 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Seamless. Easy. Felicia made simple a transfer of a car we wanted to give to our grand daughter. She walked me through every aspect and kept “holding my hand” . Being a very senior citizen I really a [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Great service AAA Anytime Inc.

Great service

Review by on 2/11/2020 8:35 PM about AAA Anytime Inc.

Excellent service everything went as it should the car had a small scratch, but AAA Auto Transport took care of it immediately I highly recommend this company

survey Ship a Car Direct

survey

Review by on 2/11/2020 1:20 PM about Ship a Car Direct

very good in time delivery in advance. pick up time also the same.only thing is pick up and delivery are not close to my home,even though approach is good.also the vehicle not covered in plastic.