Auto Shipping Alaska

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Transporting From Alaska.
Alaska: Overall From To

Top Car Shipping Companies Transporting From Alaska

Anchorage Fairbanks FORT MCMURRAY Juneau Regina
Statistics for Transporting From Alaska
Average Price to Ship From Alaska

Number of Companies that ship out of Alaska

Newest Alaska Auto Transport Reviews
Car shipment Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car shipment

Review by on 9/25/2019 5:18 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had a wonderful experience with auto shipping group! My rep worked with me through lots of questions and challenges and was very patient. The car was shipped in a timely manner and they let us pick [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 13 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Christy, Thank you so much for working with me. I know ...
No major problems American Auto Shipping

No major problems

Review by on 7/18/2019 1:31 AM about American Auto Shipping

Rachel communicated well what I should expect, timing, etc. She was available and responsive to my calls and emails. The only part I didn’t anticipate was that it wasn’t truly door to door service as [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Oftentimes carriers can't get into smaller residential areas because of the size of their truck. The same goes for tight downtown or other high-density areas. We're glad t...
Auto Transportation To Alaska AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Transportation To Alaska

Review by on 3/19/2019 11:03 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Outstanding service. Process was explained by representative (who was knowledgeable and fun to work with). The car transfer went as planned (the driver was very professional and nice). I would definit [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Nicole Hancock 360- 464-2571 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Nicole Hancock 360- 464-2571

Review by on 3/10/2019 12:51 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Nicole H. made this experience of shipping my vehicle from Alabama to Alaska easy, uneventful and pleasant. She explained everything in great detail and made certain that l felt completely comfortable [More]

Kimberly is Awesome Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly is Awesome

Review by on 1/23/2019 3:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I shipped my BMW from Santa Monica to Juneau. Kimberly was available to answer all my questions and able to expedite delivery for pickup within 48 hours. While many people have bad experiences with ca [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jon, you were an absolute pleasure to work with! I am so...