Auto Shipping Alaska

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Alaska.
Alaska: Overall From To
Anchorage Fairbanks Wasilla Ancgorage Delta Junction
Statistics for Alaska
Average Price to Ship to Alaska

Average Price to Ship From Alaska

Number of Companies that ship to Alaska

Number of Companies that ship out of Alaska

Newest Alaska Auto Transport Reviews
Car shipment Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car shipment

Review by on 9/25/2019 5:18 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had a wonderful experience with auto shipping group! My rep worked with me through lots of questions and challenges and was very patient. The car was shipped in a timely manner and they let us pick [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 13 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Christy, Thank you so much for working with me. I know ...
I was lied to, my car was not shipped to Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was lied to, my car was not shipped to

Review by on 8/29/2019 12:51 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I could not be any more disappointed with this company. Both I and my husband are disabled we shipped our vehicle with ASG and I couldn’t believe the lack of care and service. The shipping documents w [More]

Terry Williams - We are sorry your transport experience was not as expected. The information you have presented here does not match any internal notes on file for this transport. Thank you for your feedback.
No major problems American Auto Shipping

No major problems

Review by on 7/18/2019 1:31 AM about American Auto Shipping

Rachel communicated well what I should expect, timing, etc. She was available and responsive to my calls and emails. The only part I didn’t anticipate was that it wasn’t truly door to door service as [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Oftentimes carriers can't get into smaller residential areas because of the size of their truck. The same goes for tight downtown or other high-density areas. We're glad t...
Brokered a TERRIBLE transport company! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Brokered a TERRIBLE transport company!

Review by on 5/18/2019 9:42 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group (ASG) should choose their auto carriers more carefully.. I chose ASG because of their reviews and because I wanted to ship my car without any headache. I paid more to go with ASG t [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Andrew, I am sorry you feel this way, but let me clarify...
Auto Transportation To Alaska AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Transportation To Alaska

Review by on 3/19/2019 11:03 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Outstanding service. Process was explained by representative (who was knowledgeable and fun to work with). The car transfer went as planned (the driver was very professional and nice). I would definit [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602