Miami, Florida

AutoStar Transport Express is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 579 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      AutoStar Transport Express Good service
      Review by on 9/19/2017 6:50 PM

Great and on time service. From the time I ask for the quote. Pick up on time as well as deliver. All quick and reliable. Excellent customer service. Overall service was great. Would definitely recom [More]

Mike Cannon - From Oscar 888-802-8250 Ext. 2221 Thanks Jose for trusting your business to us and for that awesome review, as always, it was a pleasure to assist you getting your vehicle transported, please let me k...

AutoStar Transport Express I have total respect for Auto Transport
      Review by on 9/15/2017 3:53 PM

Talking with Sean Hancock and Auto Transport they were great to work with in getting my Jeep hauled back from Oregon I would certianly reccomend them in the future. Also for Rebel Yell Transport for d [More]

Mike Cannon - sean.hancock@autstartransport.com - Thank you Ronald for the great review, much appreciated. We pride our selves on our knowledge and experience in the industry. We have built up an extensive network ...

AutoStar Transport Express Good Service But One Thing
      Review by on 9/15/2017 2:56 AM

Everything is alright, they pick up on time and deliver on time, customer representative is responsible and reliable, service is good, my car is in good condition when I received it, nothing is missin [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239-Hi Linzi, thank you for taking the time to write your review. It was my pleasure taking care of your second order with me and I am happy that once again that I was able ...