Home > Company > A > AutoStar Transport Express

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 718 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      AutoStar Transport Express AUTO TRANSPORT
      Review by on 2/22/2017 2:48 PM

Everyone I spoke with was courteous and kept me informed with the status of my car transport. They answered all my questions and I will recommend them to anyone who needs vehicle transport.

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Monica! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make su...

AutoStar Transport Express Moved my car safely
      Review by on 2/21/2017 11:21 PM

I transported my car from MN to PA through Autostar Transport. They were easy to work with , process was easy and good customer service. Car was picked up on-time and delivered as promised, there were [More]

AutoStar Transport Express Good delivery
      Review by on 2/21/2017 11:19 AM

3 stars because i was originally quoted 650 when i placed my deposit then a couple days later the price went up to 725 only 75 dollars so not that big of a deal but worth stating i was locked into wo [More]