Auto Shipping Birmingham, Alabama

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Birmingham, Alabama.
Alabama: Overall From To
San Diego Miami Phoenix Dallas El Paso
Statistics for Birmingham, Alabama
Average Price to Ship to Alabama, Birmingham

Average Price to Ship From Alabama, Birmingham

Number of Companies that ship to Alabama, Birmingham

Number of Companies that ship out of Alabama, Birmingham

Newest Birmingham Auto Transport Reviews
Awesome! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Awesome!

Review by on 3/23/2020 10:56 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Thank you felicia for guiding me step by step on how the procese goes to shipping our vehicle. Felicia was very knowledgeable and efficient on making it happen. You were very kind on the phone and eve [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Fast and Easy AutoStar Transport Express

Fast and Easy

Review by on 1/17/2020 8:15 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The guys were quick, professional, and easy to work with. They helped coordinate everything and delivered my vehicle on time. I highly recommend using them.

Mike Cannon - “From Ed 888-802-8250 x 2249: Hello Stephen, thank you very much for the nice review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, your satisfaction with our carrier is because the carriers...
Great company Ship a Car Direct

Great company

Review by on 1/11/2020 1:42 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct was easy to work with. I didn’t want to take any chances on the condition of my car. They got my new car to me safe and sound. I’d definitely use them again.

Open Car Transport Direct Express Auto Transport

Open Car Transport

Review by on 11/5/2019 3:26 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

This was the first time I used this service because I normally use enclosed transports. However, this particular car purchase was more of a project car and I was just looking for inexpensive transport [More]

Shipped car from FL to AL Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipped car from FL to AL

Review by on 10/16/2019 5:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipped my wife's car ftom South Fl to Birmingham AL as part of move. Malia was very helpful as we had not shipped a car before. Pick up went smoothly as did drop off. Would use again.

Terry Williams - MALIA CALL /TEXT 503-836-1028- - - -16 YEARS WITH ASG- - - -MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM. Jim, thank you for the great 5 STAR REVIEW!!! I am pleased you were happy with my service. Ma...