Auto Shipping Birmingham, Alabama

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Birmingham, Alabama.
Alabama: Overall From To
San Diego Miami Birmingham El Paso Seattle
Statistics for Birmingham, Alabama
Average Price to Ship to Alabama, Birmingham

Average Price to Ship From Alabama, Birmingham

Number of Companies that ship to Alabama, Birmingham

Number of Companies that ship out of Alabama, Birmingham

Newest Birmingham Auto Transport Reviews
Shipped car from FL to AL Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipped car from FL to AL

Review by on 10/16/2019 5:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipped my wife's car ftom South Fl to Birmingham AL as part of move. Malia was very helpful as we had not shipped a car before. Pick up went smoothly as did drop off. Would use again.

Terry Williams - MALIA CALL /TEXT 503-836-1028- - - -16 YEARS WITH ASG- - - -MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM. Jim, thank you for the great 5 STAR REVIEW!!! I am pleased you were happy with my service. Ma...
1501746380-WZ AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501746380-WZ

Review by on 9/30/2019 1:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience. Vehicle was moved 1200 miles within a week. It arrived in the city before we did. Carrier was very professional and worked with us to collect vehicle since our location did not allow [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Great Service Montway Auto Transport

Great Service

Review by on 9/26/2019 11:08 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I wish to thank the driver personally for his great service of delivery and care for my vehicle. I will definitely recommend your service to whom ever have need to transport their vehicle. I was more [More]

Montway - Kerry, thank you for your kind words. We are glad that we were able to ship your vehicle with ease.
Most definitely Ultimate Transport 123

Most definitely

Review by on 7/11/2019 11:00 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

Very friendly staff. The staff was very professional and helped get the job done. They also worked with my hours and work. My car was delivered very quickly as well.

The BEST! Coastal Car Transport Inc

The BEST!

Review by on 4/26/2019 2:53 PM about Coastal Car Transport Inc

If you want a quality car transport service, I highly recommend Coastal Transport. I used Coastal Transport to move 4 cars, at separate times, over the last 18 months. One was enclosed and the other [More]