Home > Company > P > Patriot Transport LLC (OR)

Portland, Oregon

Currently No FMCSA Info for Patriot Transport LLC (OR)

More Info for Patriot Transport LLC (OR)

The mission of Patriot Transport is to provide the best possible shipping experience to our customers. Throughout the transportation process you can depend on us for professional advice, accurate information and up to the minute communication. Patriot Transport LLC is licensed, bonded and insured. We ship anywhere in the lower 48 utilizing open and enclosed transports. We take pride in everything we do! To request an immediate quote: www.patriottransportusa.com

Patriot Transport LLC (OR) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Portland, Oregon

Based on 25 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Patriot Transport LLC (OR) Smooth Transport
      Review by on 5/24/2017 6:37 PM

I purchased a vehicle sight unseen over the internet. I needed it transported from PA to NV. I contacted Mike and he told me he would get it done. We had issues with the dealer releasing the vehicl [More]

Mike Koberstein - Thanks Sean for the great feedback. We definitely navigated an interesting situation with the dealer. Very happy we could still stay on schedule for you. Please keep us in mind for the future and t...

Patriot Transport LLC (OR) Mike Koberstein
      Review by on 5/17/2017 8:32 PM

Mike was awesome! Truck drivers were great and reliable. Picked up and dropped off on time. Perfect transaction. My experience was so good I had Mike set up two additional vehicles for me, that requir [More]

Mike Koberstein - Thanks Sean! Really appreciate all your business and the review of our work! We take pride in what we do and always try to make your experience the most positive and professional! Enjoy the new rid...

Patriot Transport LLC (OR) Patriot Tranport LLC (OR)
      Review by on 5/15/2017 12:19 PM

Exceptional!!! This was not my first car shipping rodeo so I basically knew what to expect. Was moving a 1966 Mustang from MT to TX not your normal route. Spoke to several brokers and got the usual [More]

Mike Koberstein - Thanks David! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to prove ourselves and we look forward to hearing from you in the future. Mike K 503 914 9859 or Dakota K 971 246 6601