Merrick , New York

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

More Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Fantastic Service
Review by on 5/19/2018 3:25 PM

Leo at Number 1 Auto Transport is a godsend! He knows his business!! Absolutely great communication, our carrier completed a timely delivery, no complaints AT ALL. I've shipped a car three times - a [More]

reliable and ontime
Review by on 5/17/2018 9:45 AM

I have shipped my cars 15 times from NJ to Texas and Arizona. This was the easiest shipment so far. The driver arrived on time for both pickup and delivery plus the dispatch was on top of the shipment [More]

Transport Car
Review by on 5/16/2018 4:55 PM

Moved from GA to CA. Helpful every step of the way. Always responsive to comments and questions. Car picked up on scheduled date and arrived early and in good shape.

Excellent Service
Review by on 5/14/2018 12:44 PM

I found out on a Saturday that I needed a car transported from Utah to CT with a pick up date the following Thursday. I called, received courteous, patient service, arranged the transport and crosse [More]

Joe is the Best
Review by on 5/14/2018 11:49 AM

First time shipping a car and I never dealt with more calls and emails before in my life. Company after company calling and not giving me a lot of detail. Joe from Number 1 called me and was the most [More]

THE BEST EVER!!!
Review by on 5/10/2018 12:28 PM

A GREAT company! From my first phone call to Larry, my shipping was handled so easily and professionally!!! I could not find a company to move our car from Georgia to NY. I called Number 1 Auto Tr [More]

Vehicle Shipping
Review by on 5/8/2018 10:04 AM

I originally secured my vehicle shipment with another broker and waited 3 days to find out that the assigned carrier broke down and eventually cancelled all together which required me to wait another [More]

65 beetle CA to NY
Review by on 5/7/2018 2:24 PM

Great , affordable and timely service. Leo made the whole experience easy and painless . Car arrived at its destination 2 days earlier than estimated . I’ll definitely use Number 1 Auto Transport agai [More]

65 Beetle CA to NY
Review by on 5/7/2018 2:23 PM

Great timely and affordable service .Leo made the whole experience easy and painless. Car arrived at its destination 2 days earlier than estimated . I’ll definitely use Number 1 Auto Transport again. [More]

65 Beetle CA to NY
Review by on 5/7/2018 2:23 PM

Great ,timely and affordable service .Leo made the whole experience easy and painless. Car arrived at its destination 2 days earlier than estimated . I’ll definitely use Number 1 Auto Transport again. [More]

Hi
Review by on 5/1/2018 3:44 PM

I have been through this process quite a few times with mixed results—from ok to ugly. This time, however, I found a company, led by my broker LEO, who kept all the promises they made—and really cared [More]

2013 Infiniti FX37 - Bronx NY to Atlanta
Review by on 5/1/2018 10:27 AM

Great customer services and prompt respond to all my requests/questions. Joe and his team was able to pick up my car from Bronx, NY my building garage with no issues and deliver it less than 48 hours [More]

Great experience
Review by on 4/30/2018 3:43 PM

This is a military move I had an antique Mercedes-Benz I had to ship I did not want to drive it 800 miles to my next base Joe was fantastic they quoted me a price I shopped around it wasn't the cheape [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 4/27/2018 3:54 PM

So before thinking of transporting my car, I was very hesitant with the process, because no one around me knew anything about it, so I tried delaying the process for about 3 months trying to get fami [More]

auto shippment
Review by on 4/25/2018 2:00 PM

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Very courteous service dedicated to my n
Review by on 4/24/2018 6:54 PM

I received my order in a timely manner with very little additional cost. Yes, I would recommend this company and will use them again if the need arises.

Transported car from NYC to Seattle
Review by on 4/24/2018 3:41 AM

Number1 Auto Transport did a fantastic job! I shipped a car from a car dealer in Brooklyn, NY to my daughter in Seattle. They took care of everything perfectly - great job picking up the car at a Br [More]

Motorcycle shipping
Review by on 4/23/2018 10:20 AM

Leo and the crew from #1 are great Very careful and Prompt Even got my bike 2 days early, great experience, Highly recommended, It took Me 7 days of looking online to find them, glad I kept looking a [More]

Amazing Customer Service
Review by on 4/20/2018 8:06 PM

I highly recommend Number 1 Auto Transport. We just move my father's car from FL to MI. He was nervous about it, but Number 1 came through with outstanding service in a short amount of time. I had [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 4/16/2018 9:41 AM

I needed car transporter urgently since the one I booked 2-3 weeks ago could not find the driver at all. They stopped taking my calls as well. So through online, I cancelled online. Then I booked anot [More]

Stellar Transportation Service
Review by on 4/10/2018 2:26 PM

From start to finish this transportation delivery service was nothing short of STELLAR handling!! Car delivery was needed for my 90 year old dad...and they handled us with not only terrific service [More]

2006 Dodge Truck
Review by on 4/9/2018 5:13 PM

This is the 3rd time I have used the transportation company and its the best customer service that I ever had they were available for my concerns. I would be using again and again Thank you Kathle [More]

The best !
Review by on 4/6/2018 5:41 PM

This was my first time shipping my car and I have to said, Number 1 Auto Transport is the best Company. Pricey but it’s worth it. Total guarantee. I can’t thank enough Joe Carter and his team for wha [More]

Way out on the Cape.
Review by on 4/3/2018 5:10 PM

This was a complicated shipment. My car was being repaired at a collision specialist and the repair dragged on for weeks. So the pickup time had to be changed several times. Then the delivery was to t [More]

Shipping Vehicle from Seattle to Nashvil
Review by on 4/3/2018 3:48 PM

This was our first time shipping a vehicle and I didn't really know what to expect. After reviewing several companies and offers, I called Joe Carter, and he made the process easy and was able to get [More]

Thank you Joe and Number 1 Auto Transpor
Review by on 3/29/2018 2:38 PM

Moving cross-country is probably the most stressful thing I have ever done. If it weren't for Joe and Number 1 Auto Transport, I might still be in Virginia. Joe was absolutely amazing to deal with. He [More]

Early delivery
Review by on 3/26/2018 11:47 PM

My car was picked up after I left my old place and delivered earlier than agreed. Would definitely recommend number1 transport to my friends or family. Very happy with the service. The cost was in p [More]

Excellent Customer Service
Review by on 3/16/2018 2:35 PM

Joe Carter was great to deal with, always responsive, pro-active and personable. I would call him again. The only issue was the driver didn't show-up at the pick-up and didn't call to say he would be [More]

Satisfied Customers from WA State
Review by on 3/16/2018 1:56 PM

Joe was such a great person to deal with. The drivers arrived on time to pick up the car to ship to my son in Ohio WPAir Force base, and the delivery date was earlier than I was told. My son was happ [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions