Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Merrick , New York

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

More Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. GREAT Service
Review by on 9/13/2017 4:35 PM

Although Number 1 Auto Transport was a "middle man" in arranging for my car to go from Florida to Massachusetts, they were fantastic! The representative (Joe) and I are now best friends :) and no mat [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Great Service, Great Company, Great Peop
Review by on 9/13/2017 10:12 AM

I was impacted by hurricane Irma and needed to get my vehicle from Atlanta to Miami. Number 1 Auto Transport was a pleasure to work with. They were quick and professional. My sales contact, Leo, was h [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. number 1 auto transport
Review by on 9/8/2017 4:33 PM

Shipped a car from Pennsylvania to Los Angeles. After shopping around, chose number 1 auto transport because of their reputation and was not disappointed. Leo was extremely helpful and even found a wa [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. First time user.
Review by on 9/5/2017 6:16 PM

First time user. I contacted Robert and after our first conversation I knew he was going to do a good job. He did a great job! He was very efficient and communicative. My car was picked up and arrive [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Highly Recommended
Review by on 8/23/2017 1:02 PM

Car transporting companies don't have the best reputation, which is nerve racking even more nerve racking when its not your car that is being shipped. Being it was my first time both James and Sammy w [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Transport of vehicle from Seattle, WA to
Review by on 8/22/2017 12:27 PM

After doing an internet search on having a car shipped from Seattle, WA, to Memphis, TN, I started receiving unsolicited telephone calls from various auto transport companies, among them from Chris St [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Very knowledgeable and extremely persona
Review by on 8/19/2017 10:33 AM

I needed my car picked up on Saturday and Delivered on Monday. I started my review of transportation services on Friday afternoon and they made it happen for Saturday. I would definitely use Auto Tran [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Great Shipper!
Review by on 8/18/2017 7:37 PM

Had a truck transported across country. This was my 3rd try with different shippers. The other two never showed up. Sam at Number 1 Auto Transport quoted me a price and guaranteed me a pick-up on m [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Number 1 Auto Transport- The Best
Review by on 8/18/2017 2:45 PM

Had to ship a vehicle from CA. To MS.. Was overwhelmed by all of the responses from transport companies. Decided to go with Daniel from Dynamic Auto Transport. HUGE MISTAKE. Daniel guaranteed 100% the [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. The service is very good
Review by on 8/18/2017 1:41 PM

I have Joe Carter as the agent for my car transportation on August 6th 2017. He is very professional and cares about customer's need. It is my first time to transport a car and I am nervous at the beg [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Car delivered in a week West coast to Ea
Review by on 8/14/2017 10:37 PM

California to Connecticut. Car was picked up as per my convenience at my home and dropped at my destination as requested. They kept up with the timings. Picked on Saturday afternoon and delivered the [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Review by on 8/14/2017 10:11 AM

Shipping our Jeep from MD to UT was simple thanks to Number 1 Auto! They were transparent about the entire process and gave us options within our budget to make sure we got our Jeep here safe and soun [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Number 1 was Number 1
Review by on 8/13/2017 5:09 PM

I needed a car shipped from NYC to Atlanta. Number 1 picked it up when Leo said they would. The car was in a driveway that the transport truck couldn't get near so the driver parked the truck where he [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Painless experience!!
Review by on 8/11/2017 11:42 AM

Leo from No. 1 Auto Transport made the process almost TOO easy! Kept in complete communication the entire process and got the car transported earlier than I expected. I could not say enough good thing [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Transport truck from North Dakota to Ken
Review by on 8/8/2017 12:53 PM

I highly recommend this company to anyone. Mr. James Gaines is the most caring, prompt, professional, and down right friendly person I have ever dealt with! I actually have made a friend! Larry A. Br [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Best Transport Company
Review by on 8/8/2017 10:48 AM

Leo is honest and trustworthy. He helped me get my Jeep to Aspen, CO in a very timely manner after I had used a previous company that were absolutely horrible to work with. Leo made sure I felt take [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. shipping a auto
Review by on 8/4/2017 3:07 PM

These guys know what they are doing. I was working with another company for over two weeks and had no luck getting my car picked up. So I started looking around and finally hooked up with Number-1 and [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Car transport
Review by on 8/4/2017 10:19 AM

Number 1 auto transport is the best they gave me the exactly what I was asking for they came through for me in a tight deadline to get my car I will continue to do business with this company to all th [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. very good
Review by on 8/4/2017 10:11 AM

Great service, On time. Followed directions to a tee, Will use them again in the near future. worth it to have such a great service that can get done what needs to be done in a very timely matter. gre [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Transporting Classic VW Beetle cross-cou
Review by on 8/3/2017 11:01 AM

I needed a transport company that could pick up a car I had inherited within 2 days over a weekend before I had to fly home. Delivery date did not matter to me but it turned out to be much quicker tha [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Great service! Will use them again.
Review by on 7/28/2017 2:15 PM

First time customer. Very pleased with my experience. Great communication throughout the process. They were able to get my car on a transport on very short notice. The driver kept in touch during tran [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Auto shipment
Review by on 7/26/2017 8:52 PM

This company and Robert, who I worked with were outstanding. From the first conversation, Robert was upfront and honest about the process and price. He came through for me at the last minute and was a [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Vehicle Transport
Review by on 7/26/2017 11:24 AM

Great Transport company and I will use them again. Car was delivered on time clean and driver was concerned about the delivery of my vehicle. Car was carefully unloaded and driver was friendly and gre [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. You can end your search right now.
Review by on 7/25/2017 5:30 PM

Background & What you already know if you're researching like I was: I needed to transport not one, but two vehicles across the country between family. I knew absolutely nothing about transporting [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Southern California to Southern Indiana
Review by on 7/25/2017 3:51 PM

My Broker Leo at Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. was wonderful. Very knowledgeable, honest, accommodating, professional, and also warm and friendly - the perfect mixture of professionalism and friends-fr [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Got The Job Done When The Competition Di
Review by on 7/21/2017 10:14 PM

I was originally working with another company that didn't follow-through on their obligations. Mickey provided me with insight, information, and followed it up with delivery. He worked when all of the [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Exceeded Expectations
Review by on 7/21/2017 4:21 PM

Active Duty military member needed to ship a vehicle from one base to another. The process was simple and the guidance provided by James Gaines allowed for the delivery to take place without any prob [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. WHAT A PLEASURE!!! YOU CANNOT GO WRONG W
Review by on 7/21/2017 4:02 PM

Number 1 AutoTransport was fantastic to work with! Right out of the gate, LEO made me feel at ease and explained everything from A-Z to me and it happened exactly as he said it would. He could not ha [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Leo
Review by on 7/21/2017 11:40 AM

Loe was a great person to deal with friendly and responsive I will use this service again for sure. The vehicle was picked up on time and arrived with no problems. Leo called me several time and his s [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Merrick , New York