Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Merrick , New York

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

More Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. 5 stars is not enough
Review by on 11/15/2017 12:51 PM

Chris and his team did a great job from start to finish with coordinating my fathers transport down to Florida. They did exactly what they said. Chris told me it can take anywhere from 1-4 days to get [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Great Serivce!
Review by on 11/15/2017 9:20 AM

I worked with Rob in regards to shipping 3 of my vehicles down to Florida. Everything was handled in a timely matter and he kept in contact with me throughout the whole process. I will for sure recomm [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Would not use again
Review by on 11/15/2017 7:25 AM

Chris was unprofessional. He was having multiple conversations with people in the backround, making fat jokes about his coworkers. Stated he went out of his way for me to find a truck when it is liter [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. I do not understand this subject
Review by on 11/14/2017 7:34 AM

Leo is great. I especially liked my experience w/ J. Kendrick Trucking. I called their dispatch on a Friday and Andrea gave me her weekend cell # (I did not ask for it) in case I had a problem w/ my S [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Very good service
Review by on 11/10/2017 1:06 AM

Great service! Initially, I was very worried about how these people will handle my car because I have a personal attachment to it. Linda Scott was very informative and she did a great job. I really ap [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Their Name Says It All
Review by on 11/8/2017 1:21 PM

I had the pleasure of working with Eric throughout my first time shipping a vehicle as I exited the military. He was incredibly knowledgeable and personable and made sure to offer the best deal possib [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. No BS Service
Review by on 11/8/2017 9:52 AM

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. deserves it's name. I initiated contact on Saturday and had my car on Tuesday. The customer service was very transparent. Leo made me feel like I knew him for years. He [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Chris always communicated by phone, text
Review by on 11/6/2017 3:50 PM

Chris Stable was expedient and patient with all questions and communication. The car pickup and delivery was as requested and on time. Driver gave adequate notice for both. I would recommend this c [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Excellent Service and Care by Joe Carter
Review by on 11/5/2017 6:37 PM

From the gate Joe, answered all of my questions. I had called to get a quote about 5 months early. I had done some research about transporting my Wrangler. He gave me a price and said he will call bac [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Customer service
Review by on 11/1/2017 3:16 PM

Very professional and customer oriented. Went above and beyond to get my car picked up and delivered on time and at a reasonable price! After doing all the research. I definitely urge customers to use [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Really enjoyed working with Joe
Review by on 10/13/2017 3:17 PM

Joe with Number 1 Auto Transport was fabulous. He was super friendly and is genuinely happy to do his job. He was great at keeping me informed about what was coming up next in my auto transport, and [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Car transport
Review by on 10/12/2017 5:34 PM

Joe was excellent. He explained the process in detail and made sure that all my questions were answered. He returned my calls promptly and made sure that all my doubts were cleared. He also followed u [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Excellent customer service
Review by on 10/9/2017 8:42 AM

First time having to transport a car to another state. So many company's out there. Leo made me feel safe sending the car using them. Excellent customer service, trustworthy and honest company. The [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Would highly recommend
Review by on 10/5/2017 1:25 PM

This was my first experience in getting cars transported and no 1 auto transport esp Mr.Joe Carter made sure that I have a pleasant experience.He was always available to answer my queries.Would defini [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Number 1 Auto Transport Group
Review by on 10/4/2017 9:19 PM

Number 1 Auto Transport Group was very easy to work with. They are reliable and professional. I have used them twice in the past 4 months to ship cars across the country and they do a great job. Joe C [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Shipment Order
Review by on 10/3/2017 1:03 PM

I ordered a pick up from this company but unfortunately I had to cancel because my sister wanted to drive down with me instead, but they were polite on the phone I did not have to pay a cancellation f [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. GREAT HELP IN A JAM
Review by on 10/3/2017 10:00 AM

Three days before I had to speak in Florida at a close relative's memorial service, my first transport company informed me that they couldn't find a driver. Answering an advertising email I just recei [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Number 1 is just that
Review by on 9/27/2017 10:23 AM

Straight talk from the get go, and they did everything they promised. Do not hesitate to use these guys.Honest, fast, helpful. Number 1 auto transport is everything their name says they are so use the [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. WOW!
Review by on 9/27/2017 8:49 AM

I called very close to the close of the business day on Friday and vehicle was delivered to the customer before Monday. I was beyond blown away. Customer was happy and so was I. Awesome customer ser [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. First time shipping a vehicle. Good expe
Review by on 9/26/2017 3:14 PM

I looked around quite a bit before picking a shipping company. This one had good reviews and I'm glad I chose them. Overall it was a good experience and they made it easy for me.They contacted the dea [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Excellent start to finish
Review by on 9/24/2017 12:37 PM

I spoke with a lot of companies and when I spoke with Leo, I knew I had found an honest person, who was willing and able to help me. He gave me all the facts and information upfront, and did not press [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. 2018 Stingray
Review by on 9/21/2017 10:31 AM

If you need a vehicle moved, look no further!!! Leo is the man and I am so happy he took care of our corvette transport. We talked to so many companies and just when I was about to give up, Leo answ [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. GREAT Service
Review by on 9/13/2017 4:35 PM

Although Number 1 Auto Transport was a "middle man" in arranging for my car to go from Florida to Massachusetts, they were fantastic! The representative (Joe) and I are now best friends :) and no mat [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Great Service, Great Company, Great Peop
Review by on 9/13/2017 10:12 AM

I was impacted by hurricane Irma and needed to get my vehicle from Atlanta to Miami. Number 1 Auto Transport was a pleasure to work with. They were quick and professional. My sales contact, Leo, was h [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. number 1 auto transport
Review by on 9/8/2017 4:33 PM

Shipped a car from Pennsylvania to Los Angeles. After shopping around, chose number 1 auto transport because of their reputation and was not disappointed. Leo was extremely helpful and even found a wa [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. First time user.
Review by on 9/5/2017 6:16 PM

First time user. I contacted Robert and after our first conversation I knew he was going to do a good job. He did a great job! He was very efficient and communicative. My car was picked up and arrive [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Highly Recommended
Review by on 8/23/2017 1:02 PM

Car transporting companies don't have the best reputation, which is nerve racking even more nerve racking when its not your car that is being shipped. Being it was my first time both James and Sammy w [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Transport of vehicle from Seattle, WA to
Review by on 8/22/2017 12:27 PM

After doing an internet search on having a car shipped from Seattle, WA, to Memphis, TN, I started receiving unsolicited telephone calls from various auto transport companies, among them from Chris St [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Very knowledgeable and extremely persona
Review by on 8/19/2017 10:33 AM

I needed my car picked up on Saturday and Delivered on Monday. I started my review of transportation services on Friday afternoon and they made it happen for Saturday. I would definitely use Auto Tran [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Merrick , New York