Merrick , New York

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

More Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Excellent Customer Service
Review by on 3/16/2018 2:35 PM

Joe Carter was great to deal with, always responsive, pro-active and personable. I would call him again. The only issue was the driver didn't show-up at the pick-up and didn't call to say he would be [More]

Satisfied Customers from WA State
Review by on 3/16/2018 1:56 PM

Joe was such a great person to deal with. The drivers arrived on time to pick up the car to ship to my son in Ohio WPAir Force base, and the delivery date was earlier than I was told. My son was happ [More]

Shipping automobile From Ohio to Ft Hood
Review by on 3/10/2018 8:45 AM

This company (Joe C.) gave 100% satisfaction in all aspects of this process. Joe Carter understands what true customer service is and executed flawlessly. I would highly recommend Joe to anyone who ne [More]

Would use again!
Review by on 3/9/2018 10:27 AM

They made my car delivery fast and easy. Very honest and reputable, everything went seemingly smooth and in a timely fashion! I would use them again if I needed to transport another car across the cou [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Exceeded all my needs and expections
Review by on 3/3/2018 6:07 PM

My interactions with Rob were first class. There was not one moment I worried about this delivery once I began conversations with Rob. I was fairly needy with what had to happen for me on this deliver [More]

Very highly recommend
Review by on 3/1/2018 7:48 PM

#1 Auto Transport is the way to go to ship a vehicle. I dealt with Leo and he was awesome!!! Great customer service and did what they said they would do for what I thought was a very reasonable price [More]

2100 Chevrolet Silverado
Review by on 2/9/2018 7:27 PM

This company is totally true to their word. Leo was straight forward, and gave no empty promises! He told me they would pick it up in 1 to 5 days. They picked it up in three daysI Would definitely use [More]

Great friendly service
Review by on 2/6/2018 1:28 PM

My car was picked up a day early and because of that when we landed in Cali our truck was there waiting we met at a locale pilot truck stop finished up payment and was out of there in 10 minutes will [More]

Review by on 2/5/2018 6:31 PM

I am not one who writes reviews however after what I went through I felt compelled to let everyone know my story. I went online and entered my information hoping I would be able to get companies to fi [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 2/2/2018 3:39 PM

I needed my 3 cars shipped one state away when I was recommended to use Number 1 Auto Transport. Not only did they pick up the cars when they said the would, the cars were delivered later that day! La [More]

Shipment of Suzuki C50
Review by on 1/18/2018 9:27 PM

Great customer service backed by professional pickup and delivery . It was white glove treatment from start to finish. My motorcycle was picked up on date and time given and delivered on date and time [More]

Nissan Rogue transport
Review by on 1/15/2018 7:18 PM

We had been left high and dry by another service who had committed to transporting our car.We contacted Number1 Auto transport at the last minute and they immediately saved the day! Very happy with se [More]

Fantastic Experience
Review by on 1/15/2018 7:07 PM

I found this company after being left to miss my flight by another Broker. I was promised the world by some low ball carrier because I had no idea how this industry works. After missing my flight by c [More]

Professional, Helpful and Friendly
Review by on 1/9/2018 1:44 PM

I used Number 1 Auto Transport twice in 2017 for my move to Florida and my move back to Massachusetts! I had a stressful couple of months and my car was not a worry! Joe kept me informed with any chan [More]

Volvo transport
Review by on 1/6/2018 7:23 PM

During my first phone call Eric explained the car transport process to me so that I could easily understand how things would work. When I called back to book the transport Larry was very helpful and e [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport made it easy
Review by on 1/4/2018 1:11 AM

I needed to ship two cars cross country, one from Arizona to Oregon and the other from Oregon to Arizona. I had never done this before and it seemed like a daunting task. Actually, I had no idea where [More]

Definitely worth it!
Review by on 1/2/2018 3:59 PM

The transport of my car went better than expected. I was traveling for the holidays and Leo worked with me on drop off time and pick up. Price was the best on market! My car was very dirty inside and [More]

Great experience transporting a vehicle
Review by on 1/2/2018 1:50 PM

My 1sttime shipping a car this was a great experience . Christopher explained everything and it played out just as he explained . This exceeded my expectations in the timeliness and the overall experi [More]

Great Service
Review by on 12/30/2017 7:31 PM

I found this co. by searching online. I had never used a transport service before. I ended up getting great service. They were very flexible and helpful. I had a complicated case - I needed to transpo [More]

2003 Subaru Forester
Review by on 12/30/2017 8:16 AM

I was encouraged to get the process going quickly because of the imminent Christmas holiday, and assured that the amount quoted was the full amount. It took a few days to get the car under way, but th [More]

Great experience transporting a vehicle
Review by on 12/28/2017 6:22 PM

Yes my experience was very good Christopher explain how the whole process worked and how the pickup and delivery would play out . The pickup and delivery was far better than I expected and I would hig [More]

Review by on 12/25/2017 11:25 PM

Overall, a great experience! Eric was the first person I spoke with to get a quote, and he took the time to talk to me, navigate me around the website,, to show me how to look up [More]

#1 Auto Transport
Review by on 12/22/2017 9:38 AM

2013 Mazda 3 from Florida to Massachusetts went perfectly. Marcus was the driver of the Transport and he was great. We contacted Eric and Larry. These two are professionals and kept promises. Thank [More]

Quick delivery
Review by on 12/21/2017 5:14 PM

Scheduled pick up on Tuesday for Wednesday. No problems. Car was delivered as promised on Thursday. Fair price. Mickey was easy to deal with. No hassles, no problems. If needed again Mickey will be th [More]

Review by on 12/18/2017 2:32 PM

I just received my recently purchased 2015 Ford Taurus from the dealership in Minnesota via a transporter arranged and booked by Mr. Leo Shapiro of Number 1 Auto Transport, Inc. The transportation boo [More]

Number 1 team is amazing. Strongly sugge
Review by on 12/16/2017 8:46 PM

Excellent experience with Number 1 Transport. Owner Rob is amazing. Leo as well extended his support. Will definitely go again with Number 1 Auto transport My only suggestion to Number 1 team is to [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Exactly as advertised, excellent experie
Review by on 12/13/2017 1:02 PM

I called Number 1 Auto Transport because their reviews were off the charts. Talk to Joe Carter, he was awesome to work with. They gave me a great price, which did not change. Joe explained how the pic [More]

Great overall experience
Review by on 12/13/2017 11:11 AM

Lou was the dispatcher. Handled all the details with the previous owner and was very quick to accommodate shipment. Driver was clean, courteous and very pleasant to work with. He kept me up-to-date wi [More]

Amazing Service
Review by on 12/13/2017 8:36 AM

These guys were so amazing to deal with. They made it so easy simple and stress free. They didn't push me or force me to book a transport like other companies. Leo took his time to explain everything [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions