Merrick , New York

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

More Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Nissan Rogue transport
Review by on 1/15/2018 7:18 PM

We had been left high and dry by another service who had committed to transporting our car.We contacted Number1 Auto transport at the last minute and they immediately saved the day! Very happy with se [More]

Fantastic Experience
Review by on 1/15/2018 7:07 PM

I found this company after being left to miss my flight by another Broker. I was promised the world by some low ball carrier because I had no idea how this industry works. After missing my flight by c [More]

Professional, Helpful and Friendly
Review by on 1/9/2018 1:44 PM

I used Number 1 Auto Transport twice in 2017 for my move to Florida and my move back to Massachusetts! I had a stressful couple of months and my car was not a worry! Joe kept me informed with any chan [More]

Volvo transport
Review by on 1/6/2018 7:23 PM

During my first phone call Eric explained the car transport process to me so that I could easily understand how things would work. When I called back to book the transport Larry was very helpful and e [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport made it easy
Review by on 1/4/2018 1:11 AM

I needed to ship two cars cross country, one from Arizona to Oregon and the other from Oregon to Arizona. I had never done this before and it seemed like a daunting task. Actually, I had no idea where [More]

Definitely worth it!
Review by on 1/2/2018 3:59 PM

The transport of my car went better than expected. I was traveling for the holidays and Leo worked with me on drop off time and pick up. Price was the best on market! My car was very dirty inside and [More]

Great experience transporting a vehicle
Review by on 1/2/2018 1:50 PM

My 1sttime shipping a car this was a great experience . Christopher explained everything and it played out just as he explained . This exceeded my expectations in the timeliness and the overall experi [More]

Great Service
Review by on 12/30/2017 7:31 PM

I found this co. by searching online. I had never used a transport service before. I ended up getting great service. They were very flexible and helpful. I had a complicated case - I needed to transpo [More]

2003 Subaru Forester
Review by on 12/30/2017 8:16 AM

I was encouraged to get the process going quickly because of the imminent Christmas holiday, and assured that the amount quoted was the full amount. It took a few days to get the car under way, but th [More]

Great experience transporting a vehicle
Review by on 12/28/2017 6:22 PM

Yes my experience was very good Christopher explain how the whole process worked and how the pickup and delivery would play out . The pickup and delivery was far better than I expected and I would hig [More]

ON TOP OF IT!!
Review by on 12/25/2017 11:25 PM

Overall, a great experience! Eric was the first person I spoke with to get a quote, and he took the time to talk to me, navigate me around the website, transportreviews.com, to show me how to look up [More]

#1 Auto Transport
Review by on 12/22/2017 9:38 AM

2013 Mazda 3 from Florida to Massachusetts went perfectly. Marcus was the driver of the Transport and he was great. We contacted Eric and Larry. These two are professionals and kept promises. Thank [More]

Quick delivery
Review by on 12/21/2017 5:14 PM

Scheduled pick up on Tuesday for Wednesday. No problems. Car was delivered as promised on Thursday. Fair price. Mickey was easy to deal with. No hassles, no problems. If needed again Mickey will be th [More]

Review by on 12/18/2017 2:32 PM

I just received my recently purchased 2015 Ford Taurus from the dealership in Minnesota via a transporter arranged and booked by Mr. Leo Shapiro of Number 1 Auto Transport, Inc. The transportation boo [More]

Number 1 team is amazing. Strongly sugge
Review by on 12/16/2017 8:46 PM

Excellent experience with Number 1 Transport. Owner Rob is amazing. Leo as well extended his support. Will definitely go again with Number 1 Auto transport My only suggestion to Number 1 team is to [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Exactly as advertised, excellent experie
Review by on 12/13/2017 1:02 PM

I called Number 1 Auto Transport because their reviews were off the charts. Talk to Joe Carter, he was awesome to work with. They gave me a great price, which did not change. Joe explained how the pic [More]

Great overall experience
Review by on 12/13/2017 11:11 AM

Lou was the dispatcher. Handled all the details with the previous owner and was very quick to accommodate shipment. Driver was clean, courteous and very pleasant to work with. He kept me up-to-date wi [More]

Amazing Service
Review by on 12/13/2017 8:36 AM

These guys were so amazing to deal with. They made it so easy simple and stress free. They didn't push me or force me to book a transport like other companies. Leo took his time to explain everything [More]

Easy and efficient
Review by on 12/13/2017 8:30 AM

I needed my Q5 moved pretty quickly and when I called Rob he said it would be in Jersey no later than the end of the week. The next day he had a driver and it was delivered that same day, awesome job! [More]

Honest Transportation
Review by on 12/12/2017 3:02 PM

After researching a lot, I decided to go with Number1 Auto transport. They were honest. got my car on time.............................................................................................. [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Very good agent. And shipped so quick
Review by on 12/10/2017 2:23 AM

I was out of state and need my car soon when I get back. due to some internet issue I can only call using internet to contact Joe Carter through the phone. He got the idea soon and I just told Him the [More]

Ferrari Transport
Review by on 12/9/2017 7:01 PM

Leo and Number 1 did a great job handling the transport of my 458 Italia. They made sure the proper carrier / equipment was used to get my toy down to Florida. You can tell the driver Dino was very ex [More]

Transport Review
Review by on 12/6/2017 2:48 PM

Leo was great. He explained everything to me upfront. The drivers were a little early, but I was not in town to receive them. They patiently waited until I was ready. They were professional and very n [More]

Pleasantly surprised!
Review by on 11/30/2017 9:24 AM

Finding a car shipping service is like finding a needle in a haystack. I would highly recommend this company! Very professional and understanding. Got my car across the country in 4 days, perfect cond [More]

Dodge Ram SRT-10
Review by on 11/28/2017 4:15 AM

I entered info on their website for a quote and got a call about an hour later. When I purchased the vehicle I called again on a Monday and talked to Chris Stabile about picking up the truck. They pic [More]

Money Well Spent!
Review by on 11/21/2017 11:14 AM

I was originally going to post a witty and erudite review regarding my recent experience with Number 1 Auto Transport, but this goofy review box deleted it. It was wonderful, and the New Yorker Magaz [More]

5 stars is not enough
Review by on 11/15/2017 12:51 PM

Chris and his team did a great job from start to finish with coordinating my fathers transport down to Florida. They did exactly what they said. Chris told me it can take anywhere from 1-4 days to get [More]

Great Serivce!
Review by on 11/15/2017 9:20 AM

I worked with Rob in regards to shipping 3 of my vehicles down to Florida. Everything was handled in a timely matter and he kept in contact with me throughout the whole process. I will for sure recomm [More]

Would not use again
Review by on 11/15/2017 7:25 AM

Chris was unprofessional. He was having multiple conversations with people in the backround, making fat jokes about his coworkers. Stated he went out of his way for me to find a truck when it is liter [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions