Merrick , New York

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

More Info for Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Could not have been better
Review by on 9/15/2018 12:06 AM

This was the very first time I have ever used a auto transporter. Leo was my sales person. I do not think anyone could have done better. The car was picked up on time in Texas and delivered to Calif. [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 9/12/2018 11:56 AM

I contacted 2 other transport companies who had me waiting over a week for pickup of my vehicle. When I contacted Number 1 Transport, the car was picked up same day and delivered promptly and safely.

THE ONLY COMPANY I TRUST
Review by on 9/10/2018 12:05 PM

This is the only company I trust to ship my clients cars. I ship 50+ cars a year and this is the only company I would trust. Rob is the absolute best, but if he ever steps out another person is always [More]

Professional, Efficient, Safe!
Review by on 8/1/2018 12:20 PM

Number One Auto Transport was referred to me by George Nahas of The Villages, FL. They make every effort to work with a customer and provide excellent customer service, closed or open car carriers, [More]

Excellent
Review by on 7/25/2018 2:52 PM

Was very well pleased with Rep.Leo...very professional and quite helpful. I would definitely recommend his assistance and if need service again I will contact them...

1960 M38A1 Willy's Jeep
Review by on 6/28/2018 3:31 PM

I worker with Joe Carter & I have to say he's the best! Everything Joe said he was going to do...he did. The price he quoted was the price I paid. My jeep came from Alburn, CA. About 2,000 miles trip. [More]

Chevy Silverado 3500
Review by on 6/7/2018 6:38 PM

I needed my truck moved fast and on time Number One Auto Transport gave me the service exactly the way I needed it. Anyone in a situation that needs 2 day service call Number One Auto Transport They [More]

Awesome service!
Review by on 6/5/2018 5:08 PM

I recieved a fair quote and a quick pick up time, the following morning! My car arrived a day earlier than I expected. The process was seamless and so easy! Will use Number 1 Transport again!!!

Transporting my 1977 Pontiac Trans Am
Review by on 6/5/2018 4:11 PM

Joe Carter was very helpful from the start. He never pushed for me to use his company. He even told me how to stop all the unwanted calls, Text and emails from all the other companies. He gave me a we [More]

My 2017 Honda Civic
Review by on 6/5/2018 2:05 AM

I just wanted to thank Joe Carter for his professionalism and honest opinion to earn my business. My car arrived from NY to CA on time without any damages. I recommend him to people who want headache [More]

Auto shipment
Review by on 5/29/2018 12:38 PM

My son is in the Marines and is currently stationed at Camp Pendleton CA. His truck was in Ct. I put out a request for a quote to ship my sons truck to him. I have never done this before so was a bit [More]

Excellent
Review by on 5/28/2018 7:05 AM

Leo made sure that my car arrived safe and on time. I was well informed and the car was delivered quickly. If I needed another car to be transported, I would choose Number 1 Auto Transport.

Fantastic Service
Review by on 5/19/2018 3:25 PM

Leo at Number 1 Auto Transport is a godsend! He knows his business!! Absolutely great communication, our carrier completed a timely delivery, no complaints AT ALL. I've shipped a car three times - a [More]

reliable and ontime
Review by on 5/17/2018 9:45 AM

I have shipped my cars 15 times from NJ to Texas and Arizona. This was the easiest shipment so far. The driver arrived on time for both pickup and delivery plus the dispatch was on top of the shipment [More]

Transport Car
Review by on 5/16/2018 4:55 PM

Moved from GA to CA. Helpful every step of the way. Always responsive to comments and questions. Car picked up on scheduled date and arrived early and in good shape.

Excellent Service
Review by on 5/14/2018 12:44 PM

I found out on a Saturday that I needed a car transported from Utah to CT with a pick up date the following Thursday. I called, received courteous, patient service, arranged the transport and crosse [More]

Joe is the Best
Review by on 5/14/2018 11:49 AM

First time shipping a car and I never dealt with more calls and emails before in my life. Company after company calling and not giving me a lot of detail. Joe from Number 1 called me and was the most [More]

THE BEST EVER!!!
Review by on 5/10/2018 12:28 PM

A GREAT company! From my first phone call to Larry, my shipping was handled so easily and professionally!!! I could not find a company to move our car from Georgia to NY. I called Number 1 Auto Tr [More]

Vehicle Shipping
Review by on 5/8/2018 10:04 AM

I originally secured my vehicle shipment with another broker and waited 3 days to find out that the assigned carrier broke down and eventually cancelled all together which required me to wait another [More]

65 beetle CA to NY
Review by on 5/7/2018 2:24 PM

Great , affordable and timely service. Leo made the whole experience easy and painless . Car arrived at its destination 2 days earlier than estimated . I’ll definitely use Number 1 Auto Transport agai [More]

65 Beetle CA to NY
Review by on 5/7/2018 2:23 PM

Great timely and affordable service .Leo made the whole experience easy and painless. Car arrived at its destination 2 days earlier than estimated . I’ll definitely use Number 1 Auto Transport again. [More]

65 Beetle CA to NY
Review by on 5/7/2018 2:23 PM

Great ,timely and affordable service .Leo made the whole experience easy and painless. Car arrived at its destination 2 days earlier than estimated . I’ll definitely use Number 1 Auto Transport again. [More]

Hi
Review by on 5/1/2018 3:44 PM

I have been through this process quite a few times with mixed results—from ok to ugly. This time, however, I found a company, led by my broker LEO, who kept all the promises they made—and really cared [More]

2013 Infiniti FX37 - Bronx NY to Atlanta
Review by on 5/1/2018 10:27 AM

Great customer services and prompt respond to all my requests/questions. Joe and his team was able to pick up my car from Bronx, NY my building garage with no issues and deliver it less than 48 hours [More]

Great experience
Review by on 4/30/2018 3:43 PM

This is a military move I had an antique Mercedes-Benz I had to ship I did not want to drive it 800 miles to my next base Joe was fantastic they quoted me a price I shopped around it wasn't the cheape [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 4/27/2018 3:54 PM

So before thinking of transporting my car, I was very hesitant with the process, because no one around me knew anything about it, so I tried delaying the process for about 3 months trying to get fami [More]

auto shippment
Review by on 4/25/2018 2:00 PM

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Very courteous service dedicated to my n
Review by on 4/24/2018 6:54 PM

I received my order in a timely manner with very little additional cost. Yes, I would recommend this company and will use them again if the need arises.

Transported car from NYC to Seattle
Review by on 4/24/2018 3:41 AM

Number1 Auto Transport did a fantastic job! I shipped a car from a car dealer in Brooklyn, NY to my daughter in Seattle. They took care of everything perfectly - great job picking up the car at a Br [More]

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions