Glenview, Illinois

Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping

More Info for Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping

Green Logic Shipping is a boutique 3PL that largely focuses on arranging vehicle transport within the U.S. All of our clients and carriers love us because we provide full transparency and intimate customer service quality and availability. QUALITY over QUANTITY.

Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping's Website
    Glenview, Illinois

Car transport
      Review by ted newlander on 12/4/2018 2:12 PM

They were recomended from a friend of mine. Maxie was great to deal with. The car was picked up on time and delivered 2400 miles in just 3 days. The transporter delivered the car within 1 block of my [More]

Green car shipping
      Review by mike l on 12/3/2018 2:23 PM

I setup a car shipment with these people from CO to FL 4 weeks prior to the move date, and paid a reservation of $400 via CC. I called a week before the move date to setup a pickup date/time per the p [More]

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE & DELIVERY
      Review by diana on 11/16/2018 1:56 AM

Wow where do I even begin!? Maxi is the best! She Helped me every step of the way with my move across the country, not only once but TWICE! & both times whenever I had a question she was only a text a [More]