Glenview, Illinois

Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping

More Info for Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping

Green Logic Shipping is a boutique 3PL that largely focuses on arranging vehicle transport within the U.S. All of our clients and carriers love us because we provide full transparency and intimate customer service quality and availability. QUALITY over QUANTITY.

Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping's Website
    Glenview, Illinois

Green Car Shipping is fabulous
      Review by on 6/25/2018 10:33 AM

From the very start Maxi was professional, personal, informative and very helpful. She made sure the drivers were top quality and dependable. Any time I had a question I could send her a text and ge [More]

Green Car Shipping the Best
      Review by on 6/19/2018 7:24 PM

From the first call Maxi was awesome. She kept me informed along the way. She made sure the drivers she arranged were highly rated and dependable. Whenever I had a question I would text her and get [More]

2002 BMW 540I
      Review by on 4/26/2018 8:10 PM

Maxie is a pro. Great to deal with. Lined it all up & made it happen. Had a great driver that helped out loading & unloading all the way to the garage. It was worry free thanks to Maxie & Bobby. It wa [More]