Glenview, Illinois

Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping

More Info for Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping

Green Logic Shipping is a boutique 3PL that largely focuses on arranging vehicle transport within the U.S. All of our clients and carriers love us because we provide full transparency and intimate customer service quality and availability. QUALITY over QUANTITY.

Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Green Logic Auto LLC DBA Green Car Shipping's Website
    Glenview, Illinois

Car Shipment
      Review by on 3/8/2019 10:44 PM

I recently used Green Car Shipping for my vehicle transportation while relocating from Mississippi to Florida. I worked with Jamie and he was very helpful with explaining the entire process to me from [More]

Green Car Shipping
      Review by on 3/8/2019 1:57 PM

I recently relocated from California to Georgia. The car shipping process was a nightmare. UNTIL I came across green car shipping, they were the only company that did not pressure me and simply inform [More]

Fraud
      Review by on 3/2/2019 11:28 PM

Beaware they are fraud company. Maxi and dan are biggest cheats. Booked them on 14th dec ,maxi said she as a driver ready for pick up 26. Maxi promised to share details of driver once i pay there fee. [More]