Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

car transport
Review by on 4/18/2019 6:19 PM

great service pick up and delivery. once upon a day with blue skies and black clouds a frog jumped over the mooon and terrified the whole nation.we love donald and will vote for him in 2020.

Mark - Call Breanna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Glenn! Take care now!

Review by on 4/17/2019 5:15 PM

After my daughter was in a car wreck recently which left her car undrivable.We called American Auto Shipping to get her car shipped the 10 plus hours from Iowa back to Texas. This was a stressful tim [More]

Mark - Call Breanna @ (800) 577-3617 - We're sorry to hear that Greg, but we're glad everything worked well for you. We hope you choose American Auto Shipping for your shipping needs again in the future!

Auto transportation
Review by on 4/12/2019 7:16 PM

Awesome service will use again. The services was satisfactory. My car was shipped and was dropped off before the date that it was supposed to. I love the service

Mark - Call Breanna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Mary! We're glad everything worked out for you. Remember to recommend us to your friends when they need ...

Would use again
Review by on 4/11/2019 1:26 PM

Was happy with this company, price was competitive, vehicle was assigned to a truck in a timely fashion and was delivered without incident. Would certainly use them again and would recommend them to [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Hey Chris! Thanks for the review, and using our services! We hope to work with you again!

2012 Chevy Equinox to Mississippi
Review by on 4/10/2019 7:43 AM

This was not my car, it was my son-in-laws that we had shipped to Mississippi for him. This review is based on my experience on this end. I just spoke to my son-in-law and he has said that the deliv [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Joseph! We take pride in our work and our customer service, and we hope you have a great day!

vehicle transport
Review by on 4/9/2019 4:30 PM

First time using a transport service, Rachel was informative and helpful through out the process, made it very easy. Good experience overall, Thank You!

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Rah! We're glad everything was easy for you.

American Auto Shipping
Breanna was the best representative ever
Review by on 4/8/2019 9:38 PM

Breanna helped us through the whole process! She was very informative and helpful! I can’t say enough how much personal care we got from her! The only issue we ran into was the antenna broke, but the [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Hi John. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We do our best to provide a excellent customer experience, so we are glad when a customer leaves a review saying ever...

Review by on 4/8/2019 9:02 PM

It was a great process, quick pick up and delivery. Has been informed during the entire process. Driver was very professional. Car was delivered in good condition.

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us Michael. We'll see you next time you need to ship a vehicle!

Review by on 4/8/2019 11:48 AM

American Auto Shipping did a fantastic job shipping my car from GA to Utah. Rachel helped me out and she was very responsive and attentive to my questions and concerns. Upon delivery, she followed up [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Mathew! We're glad you had a good experience with us, we hope to work with you again in the future.

American Auto Shipping
They did what I wanted them to do.
Review by on 4/7/2019 5:44 PM

They were really helpful transporting my car cross country on short notice. Their price was guaranteed which I appreciated. What some people don't understand is in order to get a trucker to pick your [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Michael! Glad everything went well, we hope to work with you in the future.

Professional and knowledgeable
Review by on 4/6/2019 3:42 AM

Your company from the person who answers the phone to the drivers ans everything that happens during transportation is AAA, Tbest at what they do. Your a wonderful team to work with and should I need [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Tamra! Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your auto shipping needs!

Vehicle Transport Georgia to New Jerse
Review by on 4/3/2019 2:08 PM

I dealt with the President and CEO of this company. He was professional and was hands on relative to the pricing , scheduling and follow thru of this move.I learned allot about the auto shipping indus [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review! We're glad everything worked out, and thank you for the recommendation. We hope to work with you in the future!

American Auto Shipping
AVOID! Quotes are dishonest!
Review by on 4/2/2019 4:20 PM

After confirming a pickup within 2 hours, the dispatcher called me back to ask if I was okay with the price increase from the quoted price of $1096 to more than $1326. These guys are a fraud! Unprof [More]

Mark - We are sorry. We do not know who you are. We have no information other then Mark. Please phone us at 800-577-3617 so we can locate your account and make this right for you.

Great Customer Service
Review by on 3/11/2019 11:59 AM

I have dealt with several transporting company's over the last few years. American Auto Shipping was by far the easiest, and provided great customer service. Rachael was very patient and knowledgeable [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! We are glad that your shipping experience with us was the best you've had and we look forward to helping all our customers with the same leve...

Perfect Transport! Illinois to Florida
Review by on 3/9/2019 1:58 PM

Best Customer Service! We needed to move two of our cars to Florida from Illinois in March no less and the recommendations given to us for other carriers didn’t seem to be as reliable as we’d have lik [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We are glad that you had such a great experience using our company and look forward to assisting you with any other vehicles you may need to move.

Auto transfer from California to Florida
Review by on 3/5/2019 3:43 PM

Thank you Rachel. It was a pleasure to work with you in this competitive business. It is not uncommon that problems can occur, that are not foreseen and delivery time could change. You kept me update [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We take pride in our customer service ethic. We're glad to have assisted you in your move. Take care.

Rachel Rocks
Review by on 3/1/2019 8:02 PM

Rachel took great care of me, thanks for getting my car home to me safely . Thanks for your communication and keeping me in the loop. Regards, Patrick

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - No worries Patrick! Here at American Auto Shipping, we put the customer first. We've been in business for 20 years and know h...

Great Customer Service
Review by on 3/1/2019 4:49 PM

I have dealt with several transportation company's over the years. American Auto Shipping was by far the easiest, and provided the best customer service. Rachael was very patient and professional. She [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Kevan. We're glad you had a good experience working with us. Remember to recommend us to your friends!

Awesome Job!!
Review by on 3/1/2019 11:22 AM

This is much much better to deal with compared to my household move. This company is maintaining high standards at better price. like 1. Professional customer service and better price than other Auto [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Srinivasa!

Review by on 2/28/2019 3:29 PM

American Auto Shipping provided excellent service; transported my car from Louisiana to Oregon without issues or unnecessary delays. The driver was in communication with me all through. Breanna and Ma [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Abi, we are glad everything worked out! Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your shipping needs in the future!

Delivered Car & Good Service
Review by on 2/27/2019 4:03 PM

I needed by truck shipped from Las Vegas to New York, but other brokers couldn't get it done in a timely fashion. America can through on many levels. Firstly, their customer service, Rachel in parti [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for taking the time to give us a review Ed. We're glad everything worked out. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your future auto shipping needs!

Shipping My Car
Review by on 2/26/2019 8:58 PM

I had a car I bought shipped from Los Angeles to Cleveland through American Auto Shipping. The entire process was smooth and was completed without any issues. I found them online and called for a quot [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Reviews help our company, so we do our best to provide the best customer service possible. Remember to use American ...

1995 f350 transport
Review by on 2/25/2019 7:07 PM

What makes American Auto Shipping different from the rest Aerin Davis. She held my hand through the hole process. I was afraid of shipping such a large vehicle across multiple states. Thank you Aerin

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review John! We're glad everything worked out. Remember to use American Auto Shipping again for all your shipping needs!

Shipping my Car
Review by on 2/25/2019 7:06 PM

They are honest and clear of the quote, it takes 5 days to ship my car from Vegas to New Jersey. Aerin is delightful to talk to. I’m willing to use them again.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Good morning Erlinda. Thank you very much for the positive review. We hope to work with you again.

Car Transport Ca-Tx
Review by on 2/23/2019 4:17 PM

This company was super kind, my car was delivered prompt and un-damaged. Only suggestion would be to talk to the driver about their arrival, as mine arrived a day later than what the broker had said ( [More]

American Auto Shipping
Delivern the car /transport a car.
Review by on 2/22/2019 9:28 PM

Very nice frienly people i love the services good job and the driver Ben was very nice too.i would use them again i like the price too they even give you $20 to wash your car .love it thanks

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Mohamed. We'll see you next time you need to ship a vehicle!

Aerin at American Auto Shipping
Review by on 2/22/2019 12:17 PM

Can't be more happy with the service we received from Aerin at American Auto Shipping. Aerin guided us through the process and made a cross country move for my future daughter-in-law a lot easier. A [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review JK! We are glad you had a good experience with us. We put a lot of effort in making sure our customers have an overall positive time using us for t...

Auto shipping
Review by on 2/22/2019 7:51 AM

Breanna at American Auto Shipping was great! They worked with me for specific needs. I only had some communication issues with the driver; a language barrier. He did not speak English....

Awesome service
Review by on 2/21/2019 7:06 PM

Awesome service from the start to the end. It was very easy to schedule and there was always good communication with Airin and the driver Yuri. Car arrived 2 days ahead of schedule. They also offer a [More]

Mark - Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Pleasure working with your Hartmut!

Five
Review by on 2/21/2019 2:07 PM

Very nice driver service was great communication from the one until the car was dropped off I will recommend them to anyone good company good pick up phone when u call

Mark - Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the view Charles. We hope you choose American Auto Shipping again for your future car shipping needs.

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions