Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

transport of Model TT truck
Review by on 6/29/2019 11:24 AM

Rachel was very helpful and knowledgeable in this transport of my Model TT truck from Colorado to Kansas. Her expertise was greatly appreciated. I will use your transport service again possible in th [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we're glad that you had a great experience with American Auto Shipping! We hope to work with you in the future!

Review by on 6/28/2019 6:12 PM

You did an excellent job would definitely recommend you thank you so much would definitely use you personally if I had to transport another car here!!!

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we're glad you had a great experience with us. Please note we never compensate our custom...

Customer service
Review by on 6/28/2019 12:20 PM

Customer service from the time I called to the time the driver dropped off the car was phenomenal. Aerin gave me an accurate quote and my car was delivered by meka just a couple of days later. Both we [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It's always great to hear that a customer's first time shipping was a success! Thanks for the kind words and being a great customer and we hope to work with you in the futu...

Two cars - no issues
Review by on 6/28/2019 9:52 AM

We shipped two cars from Connecticut to Colorado. Rachael was professional, attentive, and responsive. The cars arrived on time and we had no issues at all. Would definitely recommend this company fo [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for recommending us to friends and family! It was great working with you and I look forward to helping anyone that you recommended to us!

Happy customers
Review by on 6/27/2019 9:29 PM

Very pleasant experience, very professional. Cars were delivered before scheduled and in great condition. . Booking the job was fast and efficient.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and I'm glad that you had a positive experience. I definitely had one helping you ship your ...

Clear communication
Review by on 6/27/2019 6:03 PM

They provided excellent service, maintained clear communication, was picked up on the day promised and delivered in reasonable time. Through out the process Rachel was super helpful, prompt & explanat [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words Santanu! It was great working with you and I hope that you give me a call if you need to ship anymore cars!

On point delivery
Review by on 6/27/2019 5:12 PM

My car was picked up quicker than I expected and delivered to me on time..aerin and the driver was very professional. I will definitely reccomend them.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Please note that we never compensate our customers for th...

Vehicle transport
Review by on 6/27/2019 4:07 PM

Aerin was very easy to work with and explained the process. Only reason I rated as 4 is it took a little longer to find truck then I expected. First time shipping a vehicle so wasn’t sure what to expe [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you. We apologize for the time it took to find a carrier for you but North Dakota can be more difficult to ship to and from than other parts of th...

Aerin
Review by on 6/27/2019 11:44 AM

If you are shipping a car don't hesitate to contact American Auto Shipping. I worked with Aerin who made my experience trouble free from start to finish. Thank you Aerin for connecting me with Tony. W [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! It was wonderful working with you and we are glad you were satisfied with our service.

Rachel
Review by on 6/26/2019 1:26 PM

Great customer service overall. Very knowledgeable about the industry. Prompt and detail-oriented personality, always follow up with customer’s concerns and questions.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we hope that you decide to use us again if you ever need to ship another vehicle.

Happy first-time user of American Auto S
Review by on 6/26/2019 1:24 PM

My husband and I never hired anyone to ship a car before, so we were operating in the dark. But Rachel was very informative when I called and didn't mind answering my questions. Ishmael, the truck dri [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the wonderful review, Mary! Shipping a vehicle can be a stress regardless of how many times you've done it, and it's always great to hear that we made it eas...

American Auto Shipping
Great company and great staff
Review by on 6/26/2019 1:15 PM

I am totally happy with the service they provided me. I especially like to thank Rachel for all her help with making me feel secure about my car. You are appreciated. I recommend your company and staf [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure to work with you and help you get your vehicle shipped, Carlos. We appreciate your patronage and recommendations and look forward to working with you aga...

Vehicle Shipping
Review by on 6/25/2019 9:17 PM

Vehicle picked up and delivered on time. Very punctual driver and very professional. Would definitely use again. Really enjoyed how Erin handled the entire process. Thanks for your help!!

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you! We work hard to make sure all our customers are satisfied and it's always great to hear they are.

Won’t go anywhere else!!
Review by on 6/25/2019 3:22 PM

I had the pleasure to work with Rachel and she was awesome! I just had a baby and also had to PCS all within a week so stressed is a light way to put things. I was able to get my car shipped and deliv [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad your experience was a positive one and look forward to shipping any other vehicles you may need to transport! Please note that we do NOT compensate for revie...

Review by on 6/25/2019 12:04 PM

Aerin was fantastic! She sent updated emails and called both after the car for transport was picked up, as well as when it was dropped off. I did have to call the driver for updates, however the drive [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you Don! We work hard to ensure a positive experience for all our customers and we look forward to working with you again!

Review by on 6/24/2019 9:50 PM

Aerin was very easy to work with and found us an excellent shipper who got our car to Texas quickly and safely. I would highly recommend American Auto Shipping.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping, we are glad that your experience was a positive one and hope that you choose us again...

Great service.
Review by on 6/24/2019 5:22 PM

This was my first experience shipping a vehicle and the customer service was absolutely amazing. My truck arrived 3 days early. Definitely using again

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that your first time shipping a vehicle was a positive one. It was good working with you and we hope to work w...

Great Service
Review by on 6/22/2019 11:14 PM

I loved working with Aerin. She was very informative and answered any questions I had. Even when we already received the car, she called just to check and see if everything went well. Aerin, Thank [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for being an awesome customer! It was a joy to help you move your vehicle and we hope that we can help you with any future shipments you may have!

American Auto Shipping
Great overall service for a great price.
Review by on 6/22/2019 5:29 PM

I love the service they provided. The communication was spot on and vehicle arrived earlier than expected. We had some unexpected changes to our plans and the carrier accommodated us. I would totally [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we hope that you ship with us again if you are in need of having a car transported!

Rachel
Review by on 6/21/2019 12:38 PM

I would like to commend Rachel for providing an excellent service when shipping my vehicle. I will definitely use American Auto Shipping in the future. Thanks again. Shadow Romines

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you! Thank you for the review and we hope to work with you in the future for all your auto transport needs!

American Auto Shipping
Car arrived in good shape
Review by on 6/19/2019 7:47 PM

Working with Aerin on this was a pleasure. She was helpful and informative. She also had a caring nature. My car arrived ahead of schedule and the driver was most accommodating.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping, call us again and let us help you with all your future auto transport endeavors!

Excellent Service
Review by on 6/19/2019 5:10 AM

Auto transport king was a one in a millon shopping service.They are very honest and we got exactly what we were told,they said 2days and it was gotten 2days.we did not wait.I respect you.thanks for yo [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the pleasant review and we hope to work with you in all your future shipping endeavors!

Stress-free!!
Review by on 6/17/2019 4:07 PM

Military move and had to ship my 2001 Toyota Camry from NC to WA. Spent a month looking at reviews on yelp and found this company. Aerin walked me through the process with no pressure and felt comfort [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We are glad that you had a great experience with us and look forward to working with you in the future - and for your fellow soldiers as well!

sharmeen
Review by on 6/14/2019 9:16 PM

This was my first time shipping was a nervous about how process works, but Shawna was able to find a driver when I needed so i am very satisfied how everything turned out.

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We are glad that your first experience with shipping a car was a positive one. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in...

Would use them again
Review by on 6/14/2019 6:59 PM

The process was smooth. Aerin called throughout the process which was appreciated.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure helping you ship your vehicle and it ...

American Auto Shipping
Shipping a car closed carry long distanc
Review by on 6/13/2019 5:43 PM

Customer service was excellent! It took a pretty long time to find a driver however (past the dates I gave them). BUT car came in perfect condition and everyone I worked with was extremely pleasant. I [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the kind words! We hope that you will choose us for all your transportation needs.

Auto Shipment
Review by on 6/13/2019 1:05 PM

Everything ran very smoothly with the auto shipment. The lady that helped me (Aerin) was very helpful and communicated everything thoroughly. She made the whole process easy and stress-free.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - thank you for your business! It was great working with you and we're glad you had a good experience shipping with us. We look forward to working with you for any other veh...

Car Shipping
Review by on 6/13/2019 12:14 PM

My experience with American Auto Shipping was overall pretty good. They got my vehicle across the country with no issues and delivered it ahead of schedule. They even delivered it to my workplace whic [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure to ship your vehicle and we're thankful we could accommodate all your needs. We look forward to working with you again!

Delivery
Review by on 6/13/2019 10:51 AM

Very fast and friendly and perfect delivery time. The people and driver was extremely polite. I would definitely be willing to use your services again

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review! It's always a pleasure to help someone ship their vehicle and we hope to hear from you the next ti...

shipment of an auto
Review by on 6/13/2019 1:29 AM

Pleased with overall services. Satisfied with the representative, except for the lack of right info. in the beginning which delayed the process by 10 days., It was a little frustrating. But once that [More]

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions