Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Car Shipment
Review by on 9/12/2019 4:32 PM

Everything from the first phone call to the pick of my car was handled with great customer service and in a professional manner. Kayla, my front line contact person was so nice, personable, and carin [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review! It was great working with you. Please note that we do NOT compensate customers for reviews.

Moving my 2 cars.
Review by on 9/12/2019 2:57 PM

Aerin was a joy to deal with. She was courteous and knowledgeable. Both drivers were also very nice. I plan to recommend American Auto to anyone who plans a move.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us and also for your recommendations to friends and family! We look forward to working with them in the future.

Car transport
Review by on 9/11/2019 5:57 PM

So speedy and flexible, picked up my car the next day and let me change my destination address at no extra charge! I was impressed by the speed and professionalism.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the good review! We are glad that your shipment was on time and to your satisfaction and look forward to shipping any oth...

SHIP MAZDA 3
Review by on 9/10/2019 7:21 PM

Company was very prompt with an estimate, which was great from day one. They came back to me with all information needed to have car shipped on a timely basis and stayed in touch with me every step o [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind review and the recommendation! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad to hear that your daughter has her car. Let us know if you need anythi...

The worst experience
Review by on 9/8/2019 1:23 AM

Poor business practice. Will never employ. Stay away. I asked for delivery the next day. They stole my deposit and didn't want to refund it after I asked for it. Hidden in the fine print is that they [More]

Mark - Customer Wilson Hago is not being truthful. He placed his order on 9-6 with a first available date of 9-7. We dispatched it the SAME day for pickup on Monday the 9th. When we spoke to customer Wilso...

Transport
Review by on 8/30/2019 1:10 PM

I had no idea of how the process works, I got a lot of calls and emails with different prices an companies saying they can Guarantee a pick up. American auto explained with more details an they seemed [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was wonderful working with you! Thank you for the kind words. We do want to ensure that our customers have a positive experience and we never tell them that things work...

Car Shipping
Review by on 8/26/2019 2:07 AM

company was very precise on how the process works, she was very upfront an respectful. She let me know she couldnt guarantee anything but will try to get me scheduled with a driver. I was updated with [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the good feedback! It was great working with you and we hope you contact us again for any other auto transport needs.

Transport
Review by on 8/26/2019 1:32 AM

I had a lot of companies to choose from. They were professional rep was very nice and explained process. She let me know the estimated dates for pick up an delivery, driver was right on time an very p [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you to get your vehicle shipped and we hope you let us know if you need another moved in the future.

Easy and professional
Review by on 8/23/2019 4:47 PM

I originally booked with a competing company who was terrible to deal with. I ended up shipping my Aston Martin with American auto shipping and my whole experience was simple and even cheaper than the [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad we beat the competition! It's great to hear your experience was a good one and we hope to hear from you again should you need to ship any other vehicles in the ...

Review by on 8/22/2019 8:10 PM

I moved from Cleveland to LA recently and was nervous about shipping my car. Kayla from American Auto Shipping reassured me that everything would be fine and it was. She constantly checked in with me [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your positive review! We work hard to take care of our customers and we're glad that we were able to do that for you.

Rachel was great!
Review by on 8/22/2019 2:12 PM

We needed our broken down car shipped across states to be repaired. We had no idea how the process would go (we had never done something like this), and it turned out great! I was in contact with Rach [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review! It was wonderful working to get your vehicle shipped and we hope that you choose us again for any other vehicles you need transported.

Best transportation service
Review by on 8/22/2019 1:58 PM

This was the best transportation service ever. Rachel was very nice and the communication was great. They got my car to Ohio faster than what i expected. Would definitely recommend all my friends here [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review and the recommendation! We hope that you too will ship with us again if you need to.

Customer Service
Review by on 8/22/2019 10:33 AM

I had a really great experience with your company from start to finish. Especially with my representative Rachel. She helped me to understand this process which I had not done before. She was extreme [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that you had a good experience transporting your vehicle with us. It's our goal to take care of our all our customers and we're glad that you were well taken ca...

A+ shippers!!!
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:23 PM

I have dealt with a lot of really bad shippers and as bad as they can be American Auto shippers is the best there is, they take you thru the process step by step! I had Aerin, if you're lucky enough [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping! We strive to make sure our customers are taken care of and we're glad that you were.

Truck transport
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:17 PM

Kayla was amazing through the whole process , she made all our lives much easier and we felt good and assured about everything because of her. The actual transport was good as well ,smooth and quick. [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you! Please let us know if you need to ship another vehicle in the future!

Awesome Service
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:02 PM

I’m in the Navy and placed an order to have my car shipped from Ohio to California and had no problems whatsoever. They were in contact with me regularly to let me know what was going on and the drive [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for recommending us and we're glad that your experience was a positive one. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Truck transport
Review by on 8/21/2019 6:35 PM

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your kind words! It was great helping you transport your vehicle and we hope you contact us again for any other vehicles you need to ship.

Rachel was great
Review by on 8/21/2019 3:52 PM

Rachel was great. She was always on top of it. Great customer skills. Help me so much in getting vehicle back home and let me know if my options Great service

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you very much! I'm glad that your experience was a positive one and we hope to hear from you again should you ship another v...

car transpoert
Review by on 8/21/2019 2:38 PM

Wonderful, on time, polite. All promises met to the letter. Reasonable cost. Recommended to everyone shippin a car. How else do you want me to compliment you so as to reach the 150 character minim [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We appreciate all the compliments and kind words! Thank you for recommending us to others and we hope to hear from you again should you need to ship another vehicle.

Auto shipping
Review by on 8/21/2019 1:43 PM

We are happy we chose American Auto Shipping to Ship our car from Bremerton Wa. to San Diego Ca. The Communication was clear and working with Kayla was really easy. She made sure we were taken cared [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - We are happy you chose us as well! We're glad that your experience was a positive one and we hope to hear from you again should you need to ship another vehicle!

Superb Experience
Review by on 8/21/2019 11:58 AM

Customer Service was superb. Cost was unbeatable (I checked). As I've read in other reviews, and can appreciate myself, it's sort of anxiety provoking to ship your car for the first time. It' s not a [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We're so glad that your experience was seamless and outstanding. We work hard to ensure our customers come away with a great shipping experience and we're glad to have done...

Excellent Auto Shipping
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:46 AM

Rachael was Easy to work with and prompt. Vehicle was picked up in the time confirmed and dropped off in the time confirmed. Will use again in the future

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! It was great working with you and I hope to hear from you again in the future!

Great experience
Review by on 8/20/2019 4:40 PM

I will definitely book with them again they did an amazing job with the shipping they made sure to keep me updated on everything I got my car in the same condition it was before over all it was an gre [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure shipping your vehicle and we're glad that you had a great experience. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with in the future!

Bad experience
Review by on 8/20/2019 3:06 PM

They told me , it is from door to door and that never happen .driver drop my car 8.3miles from my house. And when i called the dispatch ..he just hanged phone because he doesn't need to take the respo [More]

Mark - Thank you for the feedback Salad. As we explained to you door to door means as close to your house the carrier can safely get to. The truck is 80 feet long and there can be residential weight restri...

Aerin Davis
Review by on 8/20/2019 12:23 PM

Aerin Davis was super helpful and friendly. She did a great job getting my car ship. I got my car ship California to Nebraska in 2.5 days . I recommend Aerin and this place.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working to get your vehicle shipped! Thank you for the kind words and we hope to hear from you again regarding any other vehicles you n...

American Auto Shipping
received car fast and in exact condition
Review by on 8/20/2019 11:01 AM

I got my car quicker than expected and in exactly the same condition I shipped it in. I would recommend this company to book shipping my car again. Also, Erin was very helpful throughout tje whole pro [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping! We thank you for your trust and are glad that your shipment went smoothly. That's our goal!

WOW - A Perfect Experience
Review by on 8/19/2019 12:57 PM

This was my first time using American Auto Shipping, and I was concerned as there are some not so scrupulous people operating in this space. We shipped a large, new cargo van from Fort Lauderdale to B [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and we thank you very much for your recommendation as well! Please let us know if you have any other ve...

Kayla
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:55 AM

Kayla was terrific!! She was extremely professional and kept in contact with me the entire time- from setting up pickup to making sure everything went well at delivery. I would very highly recommend K [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we appreciate all the kind words. Let us know if you need another vehicle shipped in the future!

Delivered Safely as Promised
Review by on 8/19/2019 12:22 AM

Our car was transported from Ft Lauderdale to Seattle safely. Driver was courteous and returned texts when I reached out as we got close to delivery date to let me know where he was and anticipated da [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us to ship your vehicle! We're glad that you had a good experience and we look forward to help you with any other vehicles you may need to ship in t...

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions