Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

On time
Review by on 7/22/2019 10:30 AM

Company is great! Car was picked up and dropped off on time. Staff was very polite and helpful. Have not used yet, but car wash reimbursement promised for up to $20. Will use this company again when I [More]

Good service
Review by on 7/21/2019 11:37 PM

Easy booking and kept communication with any cases that came up. There was a delay on the route to me, but kept in touch with updates of everything happening!!

Wonderful auto shipping experience
Review by on 7/20/2019 3:31 PM

I have my Volkswagen Touareg shipped from Ann Arbor, MI to Augusta, GA by American auto shipping. Transport Specialist Aerin Davis keeps close communication with me about my case, and the driver is ve [More]

Auto shipment- long distance
Review by on 7/19/2019 12:29 PM

I am very pleased with service provided. Highly professional, transparent and provides high quality service. They stay in touch throughout the process.

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review! It was great working with you and we hope to help you with any other transport needs you may have.

Great experience
Review by on 7/19/2019 8:19 AM

I am so thankful for choosing this company to work with in shipping my car. From day one working with Rachel was pleasant. She answered all my questions and gathered more information where needed. The [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was wonderful working with you Iris and I'm glad that your experience was a positive one. Thank you for recommending us! Please note that we do not compensate our custo...

No major problems
Review by on 7/18/2019 1:31 AM

Rachel communicated well what I should expect, timing, etc. She was available and responsive to my calls and emails. The only part I didn’t anticipate was that it wasn’t truly door to door service as [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Oftentimes carriers can't get into smaller residential areas because of the size of their truck. The same goes for tight downtown or other high-density areas. We're glad t...

American Auto Shipping car transport
Review by on 7/17/2019 10:18 PM

Outstanding team & service. Rachel's organization, attention and follow through were excellent. Contacts with the drivers were timely and our cars arrived ahead of schedule. One hundred percent satis [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you to ship your vehicle, David. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to working with you again.

Car shipped across country
Review by on 7/15/2019 3:23 PM

Aerin was great, it took a while longer than anticipated to get car shipped but that was due to off the beaten path origin and destination. All went well in the end and Aerin was very responsive and h [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a privilege to help you transport your vehicle and I hope you call us back should you need to ship another!

American Auto Shipping
Low price, great service!
Review by on 7/15/2019 3:04 PM

From the 1st call to checking in on me after to see how everything went, I was greeted with great customer service by Aerin, she was both friendly and professional, not to mention a much lower price [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Shipping
Review by on 7/15/2019 10:56 AM

I recently had my family’s Honda shipped from Dallas to Chicago. Order number 10069682. Everything was honestly flawless, from reserving to drop off. Woman on the phone and the man doing delivery were [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the wonderful review! We work hard to ensure our customers are always satisfied and it's always great to hear from one that was!

Transport
Review by on 7/14/2019 2:06 PM

Reliable company booked my order online, I needed a faster pick up time frame so I did the 1-3 days, an got a email saying I was dispatched the same day . Two days later my car got picked up thank you [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617- Thank you for booking with us! We're glad that we were able to get your vehicle moved when you need it to. That's our goal!

Honesty
Review by on 7/14/2019 11:07 AM

Booked my order with Shawna she explained the process. I thought companies could guarantee dates like I was told by other companies. She did let me know there was a time window, an she will try for th [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that you booked with us! Guaranteed dates aren't a thing in the industry which is why we offer transport windows. We're glad you had a positive experience and w...

Reasonable company
Review by on 7/14/2019 10:35 AM

I read a lot of good things about the company so I placed order online. I thought I thought it would take some time to get a driver like the other companies told me. They were able to get me a driver [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We're glad you had a great experience with us and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Also, please note that we do not offer any compensation to custo...

On time
Review by on 7/13/2019 6:01 PM

Will recommend this great company to family and friends. Car was promptly picked up and delivered on time. Car received a little dirty on outside due to outside elements, car wash reimbursement promis [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and I'm glad that you'll be shipping with us again in the future!

Overall Good
Review by on 7/12/2019 12:54 PM

I found the company online while I was searching for companies to ship my car from the West Coast to the East Coast. They had one of the best prices I found. I worked with Aerin during the whole proce [More]

Porsche 911
Review by on 7/11/2019 11:17 PM

My 911 is very dear to me so when I looked for a company to move it from Texas to Oregon it was great to find American Auto Shipping. They talked me thru the process, made several suggestions which e [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! We take pride in what we do and we're glad that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Great job
Review by on 7/11/2019 9:06 PM

Glad I got my car they did a great job shipping my car. They made sure I was contacted until I got a driver also once I received vehicle just wanted to see how everything went. Not most companies will [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We're glad you had a good experience shipping your vehicle with us and we hope that you contact us again if you need to ship another!

Great customer experience
Review by on 7/11/2019 7:08 PM

They gave me the best quote and had excellent customer service from initial planning to delivery. Aerin was very helpful over the phone with all my questions and I received emails every day keeping me [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks Colleen! It was great working with you and I'm glad that your experience was a positive one. We hope to work with you again!

Good service
Review by on 7/10/2019 12:57 PM

This whole industry is a bit dodgy, with many brokers taking your booking but then treat your requested time window as just a goal to aim for, but American Auto Shipping were refreshingly professional [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you, Gordon! We strive to be professional and accurate here and we're glad that you had a great experience with us and hope you give us a call if...

Auto Shipping
Review by on 7/9/2019 12:10 PM

This is my second time shipping with these guys. This time it took little longer then expected but they arranged it and my car got to it’s destination on the east coast.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're sorry it took longer than you expected, but sometimes that happens, especially on a route like Nevada to Maine, which doesn't have much popularity among carriers. Re...

Auto transport
Review by on 7/6/2019 5:52 PM

When I originally contacted American Shipping Co. I was told to expect to have the car picked up on July 2nd, and delivered on July 3rd, by Alma Transport. When I contacted the driver to see about ti [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We're sorry that the original carrier fell through, but sometimes things happen that we can't control, like trucks breaking down. We were still able to get your vehicle pic...

very good service
Review by on 7/6/2019 5:12 PM

The delivery guy is nice and picks up my car on time. The company tracking the service and call me to follow the case. Nice transactions. strong recommend and will go to car wash now hahah

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was my pleasure to help you ship your vehicle and I hope that you contact us to ship any more in the future!

Honest, and affordable
Review by on 7/3/2019 4:36 PM

What an honest company. They quoted me a price much lower than any companies. They came as scheduled and got my car delivered a day early. Other companies emailed me and told me my car would never get [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that you had a great experience shipping with us and we look forward to helping you move more vehicles in the future! Thanks for choosing American Auto Shipping!

Excellence !
Review by on 7/1/2019 5:18 PM

What a great team that takes good care of a delivery. Awesome communication and very accommodating when it comes to Pick-up and Drop-off. Would definitely recommend and utilize again !! Thanks you t [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for choosing American Auto Shipping to transport your vehicle, Bryan! It was great working with you and I look forward to helping you ship again in the future.

Amazing Service!
Review by on 6/30/2019 10:53 AM

After compairing several companies for shipping my car from Delaware to Colorado. I found American Auto Shipping by far had the best price. I scheduled to ship my car with them and wrote down all the [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We appreciate you choosing to ship your vehicle with us, Richard, and we're happy that we were able to accommodate your shipping needs. Call us any time to ship any other ...

transporting vehicles
Review by on 6/30/2019 10:40 AM

Best experience EVER !!! We had three older vehicle's and one 9K lbs. Flatbed to move from Northern California to Arizona and could not have asked for a better company than American Auto Shipping. Th [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Wow, thanks for the kind words, Frank! It was great working with you too, even if the order was a challenge! We're glad you had a great experience and look forward to ship...

Shipping cross country
Review by on 6/30/2019 4:39 AM

They did a Great job shipping my sons car. Picked up and delivered on time . They also reimbursed us for the car wash after delivery !! Aerin was awesome !

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you Michael! Thanks for the kind words and we hope to work with you for any other vehicles you may nee...

Excellent
Review by on 6/29/2019 2:45 PM

Aerin helped arranged the shipment of a car for me from Atlanta GA to Mn. Very professional. Clear and concise and the car arrived way ahead of schedule. I will use her services again and will recomme [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the kind review and the kind words! It was great working with you and I'm glad that we were able to accommodate everything you requested. Let us know if you need...

transport of Model TT truck
Review by on 6/29/2019 11:24 AM

Rachel was very helpful and knowledgeable in this transport of my Model TT truck from Colorado to Kansas. Her expertise was greatly appreciated. I will use your transport service again possible in th [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we're glad that you had a great experience with American Auto Shipping! We hope to work with you in the future!

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions