Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

American Auto Shipping
Super fast and affordable!
Review by on 1/19/2019 5:45 PM

Out of all the car transports this was surely the quickest and cheapest way to get my car from ABQ to ATL! They are with you every step of the way and I would highly recommend!

Horrible Delivery
Review by on 1/19/2019 11:29 AM

The correspondence between Breanne was pleasant and helpful prior to shipment. She was great. However, this company outsources to some low quality and downright rude drivers-shipment company. Not on [More]

great follow up
Review by on 1/2/2019 5:32 PM

I never used a shipping company and they made it effortless. Priced fairly, real fair...followed up on everything both through calls and emails, driver was terrific and on time for both pick up and d [More]

Worry Free Shipping
Review by on 12/19/2018 9:15 AM

We had to ship a car from Florida to Pennsylvania in an enclosed trailer. American Auto Shipping made it incredibly easy, even adjusting our pick up date to accommodate a change in our plans. American [More]

Great Service and Delivery
Review by on 12/18/2018 5:13 PM

The service from AmeriFreight and Tara Wright was perfect. Not often in life you can say perfect and mean it...I called after doing my own research on transporting a beautiful BMW from the south to [More]

American Auto Shipping
Great service, fast shipping.
Review by on 12/18/2018 3:23 PM

All I need to say is great service, fast shipping. What else do you need to know? They completed my order on time and within 4 days of placing my order my car was delivered. Cheap, reliable, trustwort [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 12/18/2018 12:16 PM

Service was outstanding. They made everything easy from day 1 to day of delivery. They provided me with all the details and gave me peace of mind. My classic arrived ahead of schedule and the driver [More]

Auto Shipping
Review by on 12/18/2018 10:59 AM

Great company to work with, Rachel was excellent and provided timely update.Overall wonderful experience. The driver was also good. Awesome service .

Food truck delivery
Review by on 12/17/2018 6:35 PM

Breanna was so helpfull trying to get my food truck to denver. Thank you for the great service i would use this service anytime. And to breanna she did so well very polite, such professional and alway [More]

65 Mustang from Cali to NJ
Review by on 12/17/2018 4:29 PM

Car arrived a day early. No damage at all. Very well secured. Definitely recommend you ship your car enclosed during the winter months. Definitely recommend Troy shipping. Ask for them. They are th [More]

Car move from Dallas to Philadelphia
Review by on 12/16/2018 7:39 PM

Car arrived a day later than scheduled arrival but everything went smooth. Highly recommend. No issues with transaction and affordable rates. Great service.

American Auto Shipping - Excellent Servi
Review by on 12/16/2018 7:06 PM

American Auto Shipping provided us with top notch, professional service from first contact through to final delivery. Our initial contact was with Gina, who took our call with great competence and gen [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 12/13/2018 4:16 PM

I would strongly recommend Auto American Shipping to others. The team-members are personable & attentive to customer needs. The transporter driver was friendly & proficient. I felt my car was in sa [More]

Cross country vehicle shipping
Review by on 12/12/2018 1:03 PM

Shipping my vehicle from Idaho to Georgia was made seamless by Gina at American auto shipping, you rock. I would highly recommend American auto shipping.

Transport
Review by on 12/11/2018 10:03 PM

I was very pleased with this company and transporting my vehicle. The driver arrived sooner than expected. There was always open communication on their part.The driver Was extremely polite and profess [More]

American Auto shipping
Review by on 12/10/2018 3:20 PM

Small company based out of Nevada. I used this company because they are on the West Coast and answered my phone call and gave me the lowest quote that was Guaranteed. I also like how Gina kept in cont [More]

Shipping Our Car From NJ to California
Review by on 12/10/2018 8:17 AM

From the very start, American Auto Shipping was professional through the entire process. I would like to commend in particular, Gina, who kept us informed with the status of the transport until the ca [More]

Very professional
Review by on 12/9/2018 11:05 AM

After submitting information for a quote I received dozens of replies. I spoke with several companies. American auto shipping guys were the most helpful. With honest advice few modifications to my ori [More]

Rachel
Review by on 12/7/2018 11:38 AM

It was a pleasure doing business with Rachel from American Auto Shipping. She Was very patient, pleasant, and easy to deal with. I saved her number in case i ever need service in the future or need t [More]

Fast and fair
Review by on 12/6/2018 1:12 PM

As a freight professional myself, I can tell you that this experience was great! The turnaround time was fast and the pricing was fair. Driver name and cell phone were provided by Gina so it was easy [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 11/21/2018 8:20 PM

I had my car transported through American Auto Shipping. Breanna was the one I draked with throughout the entire process. Once we got a shipper lined up to pickup my car she was great help in giving m [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 11/21/2018 4:58 PM

Rachel was amazing to work with. This was our first time using a broker for auto transport so I was full of questions. Rachel answered them all and put my mind at ease. Our driver was professional [More]

Car transport
Review by on 11/20/2018 3:31 PM

Worked with Rachel in setting up our car shipment from Washington to Texas. professional, polite, very courteous . Very fast and on time...would recommend to anyone.

Mark - Thank you Van! For Concierge Auto Transport phone Rachel at (800) 577-3617

Great Service
Review by on 11/20/2018 12:26 PM

The service was really good, the car was picked up the day I was scheduled to. I had good communication with the driver. I do recommend this company Thank you very much

Mark - Thank you Marco! For Concierge Auto Transport phone Gina at 800-577-3617

Vegas to okc...
Review by on 11/19/2018 5:33 PM

I really enjoyed your service. The price was reasonable and the time of drop off was accurate. Rachel was the best of CSR I've ever experienced. She kept me updated from day one to the final drop off. [More]

Mark - Thank you Evelyn for the great review. We never compensate for reviews. Evelyn must have made a typo. For Concierge Auto Transport phone Rachel at 800-577-3617

Car Transport with Gina
Review by on 11/19/2018 9:40 AM

My experience with American Auto Shipping was the great more than I could ever imagine. My first point of contact was Gina. She set up my order and kept me updated every day. She is honest and straigh [More]

Mark - For Concierge Auto Transport phone Gina at 800-577-3617

Shipping
Review by on 11/17/2018 4:56 PM

Gina was and absolute help with everything and I couldn’t be more grateful for her and all that she did! She was polite and always there when I needed her

Mark - For Concierge Auto Transport phone Gina at 800-577-3617

Breanna was very helpful
Review by on 11/16/2018 9:00 PM

She called when ever she got any information to update me and my wife and made sure we were kept up to date. Would highly recommend this company to anyone

Mark - For Concierge Auto Transport phone Breanna at 800-577-3617

Great experience
Review by on 11/14/2018 5:35 PM

Overall great experience with American Auto Shipping. Breanna was great and checked in with me daily to notify me updates on my car being shipped. Everything went smoothly with delivery. I made my car [More]

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions