Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Shipping
Review by on 11/17/2018 4:56 PM

Gina was and absolute help with everything and I couldn’t be more grateful for her and all that she did! She was polite and always there when I needed her

Breanna was very helpful
Review by on 11/16/2018 9:00 PM

She called when ever she got any information to update me and my wife and made sure we were kept up to date. Would highly recommend this company to anyone

Great experience
Review by on 11/14/2018 5:35 PM

Overall great experience with American Auto Shipping. Breanna was great and checked in with me daily to notify me updates on my car being shipped. Everything went smoothly with delivery. I made my car [More]

Review for Brianna
Review by on 11/13/2018 6:42 PM

Breanna was very helpful in the Auto Transporting process. She guided and followed through with me every step of the way. I also like the vendor services provided by Auto Line Shipping. They were very [More]

Truck Transport with Rachel
Review by on 11/12/2018 7:31 PM

The agent Rachel went above and beyond to assure we were able to receive our vehicle in a timely manner. We were concerned that it wouldn't arrive on time but Rachel not only kept in touch with me , e [More]

Excellent Communication
Review by on 11/12/2018 7:17 PM

I tried 3 other brokers first. Even stupidly gave one my CC # (yes, they charged it). After all that, I found American Auto SHIPPING. They found me a truck within 24 hrs. and my vehicle arrived as [More]

Breath of Fresh Air
Review by on 11/10/2018 8:25 PM

After a really bad experience with a well known shipping website, running into Gina was a breath of fresh air. Not only was the price better, but the service was awesome! Gina will have my business fr [More]

Super Helpful
Review by on 11/8/2018 3:14 PM

Gina was the first contact I had with American Auto Shipping and let me just say, she was the most helpful person I could have hoped to speak to. Compared to other shipping companies, the help I recei [More]

Excellent
Review by on 11/7/2018 2:29 PM

Rachel was very helpful she is a strong asset to your company. My cars were delivered when Rachel said they would be. Thank you for a great job and I look forward to doing business with you guys in th [More]

Excellent Exp
Review by on 11/5/2018 5:53 PM

I put out a request to move my aunt's car from CA to NJ. This company provided on time and excellent service. It's not very common in this transport/moving business.

Transport
Review by on 11/3/2018 2:44 PM

I was very weary setting up the transport as another transport company failed to find a driver. Gina talked me through the process and i couldn't be more satisfied. American Auto was not only less exp [More]

Promises Delivered!
Review by on 10/20/2018 4:13 PM

I had a vehicle I needed shipped coast to coast and listed it with another company that made promises they couldn't follow through on. After two weeks, it was time for a change. I found American Auto [More]

Excellent service!
Review by on 10/16/2018 11:45 AM

Deborah was great! I used American Auto Shipping to ship my car from Los Angeles, CA to San Antonio, TX. Car was picked up on time and delivered a day early. The pickup and drop off were easy and the [More]

Fantastic service
Review by on 10/14/2018 1:47 PM

My dad retired and didn’t need his truck anymore so he told me he’d ship it to me. But I had to do all the work in getting it shipped. I found American Auto Shipping and their price was perfect. They [More]

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions