Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Ship BMW from IL to KS
Review by on 11/4/2019 6:37 PM

I worked with Rachael and was very happy. The shipper picked up the vehicle within about five days. My credit card was not charged until the shipper was secured, and the total cost was as quoted. Rac [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review, Steve! It's always good to hear from happy customers and we hope to work with you again as well.

Transport to Cali
Review by on 11/4/2019 12:29 PM

This company did a amazing job with my transport of my two vehicle going from Tx to Ca. I admire them because they were very honest with me from the jump, and I never even provided them addresses, the [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We're glad to hear that everything went well and that you were satisfied in your shipment, Carolyn! Please let us know if there are any other vehicles you need help shippi...

CAR DELIVERY
Review by on 10/28/2019 1:09 PM

It is very good service to trust in it is the second time i used this service the staffs are very helpful and the process of receiving & delivery are fast & accurate Thanks for your help Miss Aerin iI [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It's always wonderful to hear from you Chi! We're glad that your shipment went well and can't wait to hear from you again!

Car towing
Review by on 10/24/2019 1:16 AM

I just absolutely love the speedy professional service I received!! I would recommend this company to all!! They where very nice and our cars arrived real quick!!

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind review! It was wonderful working with you and we hope to hear from you should you need to ship another vehicle ...

1955 Chevy transport
Review by on 10/21/2019 12:41 PM

Aerin was a pleasure to deal. Very thorough and very informative. She is the epidimony of what customer service truly should be. Thank u Aerin for a good experience.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was wonderful to work with you to get your vehicle shipped! We're glad that everything went well and we hope to hear from you again should you need any other vehicles sh...

great service
Review by on 10/17/2019 8:10 PM

I would highly recommend using this auto shipping company. The price was very reasonable after comparing to most of the auto shipping agency. I am very happy with the service,

Mark - Call Nestor (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping to transport your vehicle. We're glad that you are happy with the services provided and we hope to he...

Vehicle transport
Review by on 9/21/2019 9:01 PM

Overall I had a great experience. My only concern was that it was not made clear to me that because of how rural the state is that I lived in, that it would take longer to find someone to transport my [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind review! Rural areas indeed can be more difficult to ship to or from and we apologize for not making that more clear at the beginning. Regarding your...

DC area to LA
Review by on 9/21/2019 4:51 PM

American Auto Shipping did a great job delivery my car to LA. The first phone call was very professional and the quote was great compared to the two other companies I was pleasure speaking with the p [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you so much for the review! It was great working with you and we're glad that everything went well for your shipment - and that we moved it at a better rate than our...

Scion tc transport
Review by on 9/20/2019 5:10 PM

Great service, car was shipped and delivered with no issues. The process was initially concerning but they soon contacted me to square away the boarding time and location.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review and the kind words! We're sorry if things got off to a bit of a rocky start, but we're glad that everything worked out okay and that you contact u...

Great Cross Country Shipping Experience
Review by on 9/19/2019 2:17 PM

Used AAS to ship my 64 scout from the Arizona mountains to boston, they were about half the cost of other quotes I received, I was flexible with my dates so it took a bit of time but was well worth th [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad to hear that your shipment went well and we were able to save you some money! Please let us know if you have any other vehicles you need moved and we'll happily...

Cross country
Review by on 9/19/2019 12:33 AM

Lots of research on Google in an attempt 4 months out to move our car from NY to LasVegas. Countless reviews lead me to American Auto. The pricing was the most reasonable and my coordinator Rachel was [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping to transport your vehicle! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you contact us again if you have any other vehicles...

car transport
Review by on 9/18/2019 3:29 PM

I had a car transported from Nevada to Alabama they did it for less than most and car was delivered on time with no problems would use them again and again. Ask for Rachel she handled mine very good a [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the recommendation! We're glad that your shipment was a success and that we were able to do it for less than others. Please let us know if you need any other...

NY to UT
Review by on 9/18/2019 10:57 AM

I shopped around many brokers American Auto Shipping came in hundreds less than the nearest quote. Other brokers attempted to tell me that there was no way they would actually honor that price. Skep [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you very much for all the kind words, Ike! Rural shipping can be tough because a price that's too low for some is just right for others. We're just glad that we were ...

Car Shipment
Review by on 9/12/2019 4:32 PM

Everything from the first phone call to the pick of my car was handled with great customer service and in a professional manner. Kayla, my front line contact person was so nice, personable, and carin [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review! It was great working with you. Please note that we do NOT compensate customers for reviews.

Moving my 2 cars.
Review by on 9/12/2019 2:57 PM

Aerin was a joy to deal with. She was courteous and knowledgeable. Both drivers were also very nice. I plan to recommend American Auto to anyone who plans a move.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us and also for your recommendations to friends and family! We look forward to working with them in the future.

Car transport
Review by on 9/11/2019 5:57 PM

So speedy and flexible, picked up my car the next day and let me change my destination address at no extra charge! I was impressed by the speed and professionalism.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the good review! We are glad that your shipment was on time and to your satisfaction and look forward to shipping any oth...

SHIP MAZDA 3
Review by on 9/10/2019 7:21 PM

Company was very prompt with an estimate, which was great from day one. They came back to me with all information needed to have car shipped on a timely basis and stayed in touch with me every step o [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind review and the recommendation! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad to hear that your daughter has her car. Let us know if you need anythi...

The worst experience
Review by on 9/8/2019 1:23 AM

Poor business practice. Will never employ. Stay away. I asked for delivery the next day. They stole my deposit and didn't want to refund it after I asked for it. Hidden in the fine print is that they [More]

Mark - Customer Wilson Hago is not being truthful. He placed his order on 9-6 with a first available date of 9-7. We dispatched it the SAME day for pickup on Monday the 9th. When we spoke to customer Wilso...

Transport
Review by on 8/30/2019 1:10 PM

I had no idea of how the process works, I got a lot of calls and emails with different prices an companies saying they can Guarantee a pick up. American auto explained with more details an they seemed [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was wonderful working with you! Thank you for the kind words. We do want to ensure that our customers have a positive experience and we never tell them that things work...

Transport
Review by on 8/26/2019 1:32 AM

I had a lot of companies to choose from. They were professional rep was very nice and explained process. She let me know the estimated dates for pick up an delivery, driver was right on time an very p [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you to get your vehicle shipped and we hope you let us know if you need another moved in the future.

Easy and professional
Review by on 8/23/2019 4:47 PM

I originally booked with a competing company who was terrible to deal with. I ended up shipping my Aston Martin with American auto shipping and my whole experience was simple and even cheaper than the [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad we beat the competition! It's great to hear your experience was a good one and we hope to hear from you again should you need to ship any other vehicles in the ...

Review by on 8/22/2019 8:10 PM

I moved from Cleveland to LA recently and was nervous about shipping my car. Kayla from American Auto Shipping reassured me that everything would be fine and it was. She constantly checked in with me [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your positive review! We work hard to take care of our customers and we're glad that we were able to do that for you.

Rachel was great!
Review by on 8/22/2019 2:12 PM

We needed our broken down car shipped across states to be repaired. We had no idea how the process would go (we had never done something like this), and it turned out great! I was in contact with Rach [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review! It was wonderful working to get your vehicle shipped and we hope that you choose us again for any other vehicles you need transported.

Best transportation service
Review by on 8/22/2019 1:58 PM

This was the best transportation service ever. Rachel was very nice and the communication was great. They got my car to Ohio faster than what i expected. Would definitely recommend all my friends here [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review and the recommendation! We hope that you too will ship with us again if you need to.

Customer Service
Review by on 8/22/2019 10:33 AM

I had a really great experience with your company from start to finish. Especially with my representative Rachel. She helped me to understand this process which I had not done before. She was extreme [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that you had a good experience transporting your vehicle with us. It's our goal to take care of our all our customers and we're glad that you were well taken ca...

A+ shippers!!!
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:23 PM

I have dealt with a lot of really bad shippers and as bad as they can be American Auto shippers is the best there is, they take you thru the process step by step! I had Aerin, if you're lucky enough [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping! We strive to make sure our customers are taken care of and we're glad that you were.

Truck transport
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:17 PM

Kayla was amazing through the whole process , she made all our lives much easier and we felt good and assured about everything because of her. The actual transport was good as well ,smooth and quick. [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you! Please let us know if you need to ship another vehicle in the future!

Awesome Service
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:02 PM

I’m in the Navy and placed an order to have my car shipped from Ohio to California and had no problems whatsoever. They were in contact with me regularly to let me know what was going on and the drive [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for recommending us and we're glad that your experience was a positive one. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Rachel was great
Review by on 8/21/2019 3:52 PM

Rachel was great. She was always on top of it. Great customer skills. Help me so much in getting vehicle back home and let me know if my options Great service

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you very much! I'm glad that your experience was a positive one and we hope to hear from you again should you ship another v...

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions