Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Auto shipping
Review by on 2/22/2019 7:51 AM

Breanna at American Auto Shipping was great! They worked with me for specific needs. I only had some communication issues with the driver; a language barrier. He did not speak English....

Awesome service
Review by on 2/21/2019 7:06 PM

Awesome service from the start to the end. It was very easy to schedule and there was always good communication with Airin and the driver Yuri. Car arrived 2 days ahead of schedule. They also offer a [More]

Five
Review by on 2/21/2019 2:07 PM

Very nice driver service was great communication from the one until the car was dropped off I will recommend them to anyone good company good pick up phone when u call

Auto transport service
Review by on 2/21/2019 7:47 AM

AERIN was so very helpful and communicative and was there to assist me with any questions. My car came extremely fast it was picked up on the 1st requested day. I would recommend American Auto shippin [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review, Jasmine. We're glad everything worked out. We do our best to make sure our customers have the smoothest and best experience possible using us. We ...

Excellent service
Review by on 2/19/2019 8:58 PM

Amazing service. Easy to schedule and excellent communication thru transporting our car across country. Highly recommend. Rachel was awesome and so helpful.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad you had a positive experience Mary! We take pride in our customer service and satisfaction. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your future shipping ...

Good Choice
Review by on 2/19/2019 11:06 AM

My car was picked up and delivered on time. I also had constant contact with Breanna and my driver Stephanie. I was thinking of shipping my car cross country for a while but hesitant. I called and the [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Glad you had a positive experience with us! We hope to work with you again in the future. At American Auto Shipping, our number one priority is customer comfort and satis...

sfsf
Review by on 2/19/2019 10:05 AM

Concierge transport services are the services that we offer at no extra cost to our customers. These services include: A free car wash inside and out after your car has been delivered. Free rental car [More]

Car transport companies
Review by on 2/18/2019 1:53 PM

If you need to get a car from one state to another make sure you reach out to A-1 and ask for Aerin. She was professional and our car was delivered quickly and with care. Best value when transporting [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the recommendation! We do try to make sure our customers have a positive shipping experience with us. We hope to work with you again!

Shipped a car from Florida to California
Review by on 2/18/2019 12:58 AM

I shipped a car from Florida to California with very few issues. Breanna was polite and informative. She helped me through the entire process. I would use them again.

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Fred! We prioritize customer service here at American Auto Shipping, and are glad you had a positive experience. Remember to use American Auto Sh...

Breanna was Fantastic
Review by on 2/17/2019 4:52 PM

Had a few issues with delivery but through it all, Breanna was really good at keeping in contact with me and helping me throughout the service. Cant thank her enough

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - We did our best Renz! I'm glad you had a good experience. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your future shipping needs!

American Auto Shipping
New York to San Francisco.
Review by on 2/17/2019 3:33 PM

The price was fair and AAS promised pickup within seven days or they’d sweeten the deal for the carrier (out of their pocket) in order to get a carrier. Seven days passed and no carrier had been hired [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Hi Gary. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're glad everything worked out. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your future needs!

Solid service
Review by on 2/15/2019 11:16 PM

Happy with the service I got and the price point. Breanna did a good job keeping me in the loop as to what was going on, my car arrived intact and on time for a reasonable price. Would recommend to a [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Hi Matt! Good to see that you had a good experience with us. Thank you for the positive review- we hope to help you with all your future auto shipping needs!

Las Vegas to PA Transport
Review by on 2/15/2019 2:53 PM

1st time shipping a car and Rachel and the team at American Auto Shipping definitely helped alleviate the stress. Rachel kept in contact with me and returned my calls promptly.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - I'm glad everything worked out! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Bad Experience
Review by on 2/14/2019 9:16 PM

The dispatcher communicated quite well until my vehicle was picked up. I am yet to be reimbursed for the exterior wash to my vehicle, which arrived with mud on the exterior as well as in the interior [More]

American Auto Shipping
Aerin saved the day! She’s amazing!!!
Review by on 2/14/2019 3:44 PM

After a less than ideal experience with another shipping company, I contacted American auto shipping via a google search. Thankfully I was able to speak with Aerin who proved to be the Customer servic [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for reporting your positive experience with us Jovian. We take pride in our customer service, and we are glad everything worked out well for you. Remember to use ...

Auto shipment
Review by on 2/13/2019 9:03 PM

Excellent shipper. Very well communicated. Rachel's an excellent representative to deal with. Will do business again any future shipping need. Thank you.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Hi Tony. We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are satisfied that you had a good experience with us and hope to work with you again in the ...

Avoid all other shippers
Review by on 2/13/2019 8:15 PM

American Auto Shipping is the best!!! Car was there before expected from VA to CA in the same condition as I left it with the driver, oh yeah I would rate the driver his own 5 stars he was cool and ke [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Hey Mr. Robinson, thank you for the positive review. We're glad everything went well. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for your all your future auto shipping needs!

Good Choice for Cross Country Shipping
Review by on 2/13/2019 7:03 PM

My car arrived on time and I’m good condition. Breanna and Stephanie were available at all times for questions and friendly! I was nervous to ship it but I’m very glad I did now.

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We value our customers and prioritize offering a helpful, easy experience. We are glad things went smoothly for you, an...

American Auto Shipping
Repeat customer! Great company!
Review by on 2/12/2019 10:37 PM

I’m a regular customer of American Auto Shipping as I’m a car collector and regularly buy cars out of state. I always used American Auto Shipping and I always enjoy the experience. They have never let [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Hi Tyrone! Thank you for the positive review, and we're glad everything's worked out with your shipments. We hope to serve all your auto transport needs in the future.

Loved my experience
Review by on 2/12/2019 10:23 PM

Using American Auto Shipping was a great experience for me. They were so kind when I called them and not only got my transport scheduled but answered all my questions. They were highly polite. The car [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Hi Marilyn! We'd like to thank you for the positive review, and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Perfect Delivery, Courteous Service
Review by on 2/12/2019 12:55 PM

When I had to send a car from Texas to Massachusetts, I called several companies for quotes and went with the lowest. Thst other company passed me around to four different dispatchers, couldn't guaran [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the positive review Kate! We're glad you were able to get a good deal. We look forward to potentially working with you in the future.

American Auto Shipping
Very pleasant to work with
Review by on 2/12/2019 12:54 PM

Everything was smooth and Rachel was very nice and pleasant to work with. First time shipping a car and would recommend to anyone. They gave me a time and the driver made it on time

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the positive review Nick! Remember to use us for all your future auto shipping needs!

Florida to Louisiana
Review by on 2/12/2019 12:05 AM

I found American Auto Shipping through a referral from a family member. They got my car from Florida to Louisiana with no trouble at all. It was a last minute call but they were able to take care of e [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review James! We hope to be your auto transport provider for as long as you ship vehicles! Feel free to contact us and set an appointment with us again nex...

Transport of my car
Review by on 2/11/2019 7:53 PM

My experience was great. Rachel would update me everyday and made my experience worry free. I would definitely recommend to anyone that needs their vehicle or vehicles transported.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you as well! We hope to see you again in the future.

Vehicles Transported
Review by on 2/11/2019 7:34 PM

The service provided was excellent. My vehicles were picked up and delivered in a timely manner. The driver Jason was very professional and displayed great customer service skills. It was a stress f [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - (We never compensate customers for positive reviews.) Great, Latisha! We're glad to hear about a positive experience. We hope to help you with any moves again in the futu...

NV to UT
Review by on 2/11/2019 6:45 PM

Great company! I can’t believe what a great experience this was. I wasn’t sure what to expect because I’d never shipped a car before. They made everything quick and easy. They also were very affordabl [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you Eric. We hope to work with you again in the future.

AZ to CA
Review by on 2/9/2019 5:56 PM

I just bought my car so I didn’t want to put the miles on it when I moved. I called a bunch of auto shipping places but American Auto Shipping gave me the best deal. They also had great representative [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Harold! We take pride in having good customer service, and are glad you had a positive experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the...

All around great work!
Review by on 2/9/2019 5:28 PM

I had to unexpectedly move for work and needed to get my car shipped very quickly. I contacted American Auto Shipping and they jumped right into action. They helped me get my car where it needed to go [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review Jessie. We're glad you had a good experience with us. Remember to consider us for all your future auto-moving needs!

Awesome service
Review by on 2/9/2019 12:25 PM

Wow I never thought this would be me writing a review, but I can honestly and truly say that from state to finish it was a great experience. Mrs Aerin was with me the whole way and I want to have her [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617- It's excellent to hear that you had a great experience Tanesha. We hope to work with you again in the future.

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions