Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Aerin Davis
Review by on 5/20/2019 10:12 AM

She was a pleasure to deal with. She was informative and answered all our questions. Not pushy, unlike the reps for some other companies we dealt with. We were happy with how she handled our shipme [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business! Remember to recommend us to your friends!

Shipping
Review by on 5/18/2019 12:36 PM

My car was picked up the day after I called and shipped from Ohio to California in 4 days. I worked with Rachel and she was very polite, knowledgeable and professional.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Nick!! We hope to work with you again, and thank you for the compliments.

Last minute auto shipping
Review by on 5/16/2019 8:50 PM

My son's car had to be shipped from Florida to NY. I had already booked another carrier who was supposed to call me on Saturday to confirm pickup for Sunday. The weekend pickup was important as my s [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad everything worked out Amy! We did our best. Remember to recommend us to your friend! Thanks for the review.

punctuality
Review by on 5/15/2019 7:00 PM

Each step of the pickup and delivery was well communicated and on-time. Pleasant driver and very professional. Excellent helpful office staff, made everything clear easy to use.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Steve. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Transported my Corvette
Review by on 5/15/2019 12:32 PM

Good people. Picked up on time delivered on time. Good job all around. They stayed in contact. I never needed to call as they called me for every step of the way. Professional people.

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Ed! We're glad you had a good experience. Remember to recommend us to your friends!

Questionable service
Review by on 5/15/2019 8:34 AM

Although contacting 30 days in advance, had trouble getting car delivered on time for a surprise birthday party. Had my original quote increased by over $100 to finally get delivery.When car arrived [More]

Mark - We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your service. When we booked your order it was not made clear that the clearance of the vehicle was so low to the ground and we gave you a price for an op...

Good Job
Review by on 5/14/2019 8:43 PM

They got the job done but it took extra money to get a driver to pick up the job. Been better to price the job where it would be picked up sooner. Driver was very professional.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!
Review by on 5/14/2019 7:22 PM

I spent a few weeks researching auto transport companies, their processes, fees, coverage, etc. During my first call with American Auto Shipping all of my questions were answered with no hesitation. O [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Hey NBrown, thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We are glad you had a positive experience to report. We hope to have your service again in the future.

Rachel
Review by on 5/14/2019 4:53 PM

Rachel found us a transporter within a day and had good communication. The pick up and delivery process went smooth! The driver what professional and kind. Would us again.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Brittany! We'll see you next time you're shipping a vehicle!

Accuracy of Advertisement
Review by on 5/14/2019 3:01 PM

The price was reasonable. The cargo driver had problem picking up and delivering my car to the address I requested. However, it was not a problem to me since the pickup and the drop off locations are [More]

Transport
Review by on 5/14/2019 2:19 PM

Driver was very courteous and provided continuous communication with me from Florida to the final destination. Breana was just as good. In this case, communications was the key to our overall satisfa [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Hi Joseph, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Remember to use us for all your future auto shipping needs!

Great
Review by on 5/10/2019 3:22 PM

They were fast getting my car shipped and kept me updated the whole time I highly recommend this company driver was also great they arrived on time and dropped off on time

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Hey Nicholas! Thanks for the review. Pleasure working with you. We anticipate your service in the future!

Great Service!
Review by on 5/10/2019 2:04 PM

Shawna was very helpful and courteous! She was knowledgeable and answered all my questions! My car was delivered in a timely manner, without problems!

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Aida! We appreciate the positive feedback. We hope to see you again!

Shipping
Review by on 5/10/2019 2:02 PM

Very easy setting up my shipping. The driver was not as professional as anticipated but recieved my shipment on time with no damage. I would contact this company again

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Steve! We're glad your shipment arrived in due time. Remember to use us for your future auto shipping needs!

Auto Shipping California to Michigan
Review by on 5/10/2019 2:00 PM

Rachel was great every step of the way. She secured shipment quickly and kept me informed throughout the process. The vehicle arrived quickly and without issue. If this service is needed again, I’d ut [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind review Adam. We're glad you had a positive experience with our company. We hope to see you again.

Great transport
Review by on 5/9/2019 8:20 PM

These people moved my corvette from Florida to Ohio. They poked the car when they said. They delivered the car when they said. They stayed in contact without me having to contact them. Great move

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for your business Ed! Remember to use us for your future auto shipping needs! Take care now!

Thanks
Review by on 5/9/2019 7:57 PM

American shipped my two vehicles out to NJ. Rep kept in contact once anything needed to change but I was very satisfied. I get a lot of cars shipped an have problems but when them everything was fine [More]

Mark - Call Kirshawna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the positive recommendation and review Vig! We hope to see you next time you need to do some auto shipping.

Review by on 5/9/2019 4:41 PM

I was very thankful for the company I thought my vehicle would never get shipped on time. Companies gave me a higher price to ship my car so when American gave me the quote I didn’t think it would but [More]

Mark - Call Krishawna (800) 577-3617 - Glad everything worked out! Thanks for the review Beth, remember to recommend us to your friends!

Easy
Review by on 5/9/2019 4:15 PM

Got my car shipped from CA to TX. Working with American Auto Shipping was easy. Only needed to give some information and I emailed them with questions when needed. No issues what-so-ever.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad everything worked out well! Thanks for using us, and we hope to work for you again! Take care!

Driver
Review by on 5/6/2019 3:07 PM

Everything went just as planned. I would definitely recommend these guys. The driver showed up on time and delivered the vehicle on time. They keep us posted through out the shipping. 5*

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Great! Thanks for the review Sam! We're proud the delivery went well.

Cool Company
Review by on 5/4/2019 3:28 PM

Reached out to American Auto just to get a price when I end up speaking with the representative she said you pay nothing upfront to find a driver so I was ready to book asap. Due to family issues I ne [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad you were able to upgrade to priority and everything worked out Kenz. We hope to work with you again! Take care.

Great job
Review by on 5/3/2019 6:17 PM

I shipped with company beginning of April, was very hesitant because this was my first time. My sales rep explained everything sent it in details an got a the best price. My rep made me feel real comf [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - No problem Doris, thanks for the review! Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your cross-country vehicle moving needs!

Good Shipping Experiences
Review by on 5/2/2019 11:45 AM

I am writing this message in regards to my shipments with Rachel. I have used American Auto Shipping (4) different occasions which have all been great,

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Dustin!

Reliable Company
Review by on 4/30/2019 2:39 PM

I was working with a broker company when a friend said to try American Auto. When I reached out the quote was higher than other companies but they had better reviews, so I cancelled with the last comp [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review David! Prices between companies can vary, but we deliver our best service, at a price that is honest. We hope to have your service again!

VERY HAPPY
Review by on 4/29/2019 9:43 PM

This was the first time I've used any type of vehicle transportation and after reading some horrible reviews on so many different sites I am SO HAPPY TO SAY that our experience from start to finish w [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Renee! Glad your big shipment worked out, and thanks for the recommendation. We'll see you next time you need to ship any vehicles!

Auto Transport Virginia to Florida
Review by on 4/29/2019 1:45 PM

Aerin, American Auto Shipping, did an outstanding job turning my initial disappointment of American not shipping my car within their 90% interval of 7 days. She reassured me daily that my shipment wa [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Roy. We're glad you had a good experience working with us. Remember to recommend us to your friends!

Aerin Davis
Review by on 4/29/2019 1:00 PM

Great service! Communication was easy and Aerin kept in touch during the process. I would recommend American Auto Shipping to anyone and would use it again in the future.

Mark - Call Aerin @ (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review! We're glad the shipment went well. Remember to recommend us to your friends!

Bentley Continent gt
Review by on 4/28/2019 12:33 PM

Thank you guys so much for bringing my car to me. Shipped from Michigan to Colorado. The driver was very friendly and had a great attitude. He helped us unload which took over a hour, because the auct [More]

Mark - Call Kirshawna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review! Don't forget to recommend us to your friends!

Review by on 4/28/2019 12:21 PM

Company shipped my car to California. Kirshwna was very helpful and good price she gave me. Recommended them to friends we plan to use again in future. Thank you

Mark - Call Kirshawna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review and for the recommendations! We hope to work with you again in the future, Yiwei.

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions