Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Car move from Dallas to Philadelphia
Review by sajith joseph on 12/16/2018 7:39 PM

Car arrived a day later than scheduled arrival but everything went smooth. Highly recommend. No issues with transaction and affordable rates. Great service.

American Auto Shipping - Excellent Servi
Review by julia velja on 12/16/2018 7:06 PM

American Auto Shipping provided us with top notch, professional service from first contact through to final delivery. Our initial contact was with Gina, who took our call with great competence and gen [More]

Excellent Service
Review by mona on 12/13/2018 4:16 PM

I would strongly recommend Auto American Shipping to others. The team-members are personable & attentive to customer needs. The transporter driver was friendly & proficient. I felt my car was in sa [More]

Cross country vehicle shipping
Review by dee warren on 12/12/2018 1:03 PM

Shipping my vehicle from Idaho to Georgia was made seamless by Gina at American auto shipping, you rock. I would highly recommend American auto shipping.

Transport
Review by lilly on 12/11/2018 10:03 PM

I was very pleased with this company and transporting my vehicle. The driver arrived sooner than expected. There was always open communication on their part.The driver Was extremely polite and profess [More]

American Auto shipping
Review by ryan on 12/10/2018 3:20 PM

Small company based out of Nevada. I used this company because they are on the West Coast and answered my phone call and gave me the lowest quote that was Guaranteed. I also like how Gina kept in cont [More]

Shipping Our Car From NJ to California
Review by mina on 12/10/2018 8:17 AM

From the very start, American Auto Shipping was professional through the entire process. I would like to commend in particular, Gina, who kept us informed with the status of the transport until the ca [More]

Very professional
Review by abraham on 12/9/2018 11:05 AM

After submitting information for a quote I received dozens of replies. I spoke with several companies. American auto shipping guys were the most helpful. With honest advice few modifications to my ori [More]

Rachel
Review by desiree hunter on 12/7/2018 11:38 AM

It was a pleasure doing business with Rachel from American Auto Shipping. She Was very patient, pleasant, and easy to deal with. I saved her number in case i ever need service in the future or need t [More]

Fast and fair
Review by chris on 12/6/2018 1:12 PM

As a freight professional myself, I can tell you that this experience was great! The turnaround time was fast and the pricing was fair. Driver name and cell phone were provided by Gina so it was easy [More]

Auto Transport
Review by kelton on 11/21/2018 8:20 PM

I had my car transported through American Auto Shipping. Breanna was the one I draked with throughout the entire process. Once we got a shipper lined up to pickup my car she was great help in giving m [More]

Auto Transport
Review by lynda h. on 11/21/2018 4:58 PM

Rachel was amazing to work with. This was our first time using a broker for auto transport so I was full of questions. Rachel answered them all and put my mind at ease. Our driver was professional [More]

Car transport
Review by van on 11/20/2018 3:31 PM

Worked with Rachel in setting up our car shipment from Washington to Texas. professional, polite, very courteous . Very fast and on time...would recommend to anyone.

Mark - Thank you Van! For Concierge Auto Transport phone Rachel at (800) 577-3617

Great Service
Review by marco on 11/20/2018 12:26 PM

The service was really good, the car was picked up the day I was scheduled to. I had good communication with the driver. I do recommend this company Thank you very much

Mark - Thank you Marco! For Concierge Auto Transport phone Gina at 800-577-3617

Vegas to okc...
Review by evelyn nelson on 11/19/2018 5:33 PM

I really enjoyed your service. The price was reasonable and the time of drop off was accurate. Rachel was the best of CSR I've ever experienced. She kept me updated from day one to the final drop off. [More]

Mark - Thank you Evelyn for the great review. We never compensate for reviews. Evelyn must have made a typo. For Concierge Auto Transport phone Rachel at 800-577-3617

Car Transport with Gina
Review by danny on 11/19/2018 9:40 AM

My experience with American Auto Shipping was the great more than I could ever imagine. My first point of contact was Gina. She set up my order and kept me updated every day. She is honest and straigh [More]

Mark - For Concierge Auto Transport phone Gina at 800-577-3617

Shipping
Review by devonte carter on 11/17/2018 4:56 PM

Gina was and absolute help with everything and I couldn’t be more grateful for her and all that she did! She was polite and always there when I needed her

Mark - For Concierge Auto Transport phone Gina at 800-577-3617

Breanna was very helpful
Review by jason love on 11/16/2018 9:00 PM

She called when ever she got any information to update me and my wife and made sure we were kept up to date. Would highly recommend this company to anyone

Mark - For Concierge Auto Transport phone Breanna at 800-577-3617

Great experience
Review by bianca on 11/14/2018 5:35 PM

Overall great experience with American Auto Shipping. Breanna was great and checked in with me daily to notify me updates on my car being shipped. Everything went smoothly with delivery. I made my car [More]

Review for Brianna
Review by donna prather on 11/13/2018 6:42 PM

Breanna was very helpful in the Auto Transporting process. She guided and followed through with me every step of the way. I also like the vendor services provided by Auto Line Shipping. They were very [More]

Truck Transport with Rachel
Review by carmen w on 11/12/2018 7:31 PM

The agent Rachel went above and beyond to assure we were able to receive our vehicle in a timely manner. We were concerned that it wouldn't arrive on time but Rachel not only kept in touch with me , e [More]

Excellent Communication
Review by pat on 11/12/2018 7:17 PM

I tried 3 other brokers first. Even stupidly gave one my CC # (yes, they charged it). After all that, I found American Auto SHIPPING. They found me a truck within 24 hrs. and my vehicle arrived as [More]

Breath of Fresh Air
Review by john on 11/10/2018 8:25 PM

After a really bad experience with a well known shipping website, running into Gina was a breath of fresh air. Not only was the price better, but the service was awesome! Gina will have my business fr [More]

Super Helpful
Review by daniel safirstein on 11/8/2018 3:14 PM

Gina was the first contact I had with American Auto Shipping and let me just say, she was the most helpful person I could have hoped to speak to. Compared to other shipping companies, the help I recei [More]

Excellent
Review by andre bailey on 11/7/2018 2:29 PM

Rachel was very helpful she is a strong asset to your company. My cars were delivered when Rachel said they would be. Thank you for a great job and I look forward to doing business with you guys in th [More]

Excellent Exp
Review by gurpreet mann on 11/5/2018 5:53 PM

I put out a request to move my aunt's car from CA to NJ. This company provided on time and excellent service. It's not very common in this transport/moving business.

Transport
Review by tony on 11/3/2018 2:44 PM

I was very weary setting up the transport as another transport company failed to find a driver. Gina talked me through the process and i couldn't be more satisfied. American Auto was not only less exp [More]

Promises Delivered!
Review by david on 10/20/2018 4:13 PM

I had a vehicle I needed shipped coast to coast and listed it with another company that made promises they couldn't follow through on. After two weeks, it was time for a change. I found American Auto [More]

Excellent service!
Review by kelly sim on 10/16/2018 11:45 AM

Deborah was great! I used American Auto Shipping to ship my car from Los Angeles, CA to San Antonio, TX. Car was picked up on time and delivered a day early. The pickup and drop off were easy and the [More]

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions