Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Great experience
Review by on 8/20/2019 4:40 PM

I will definitely book with them again they did an amazing job with the shipping they made sure to keep me updated on everything I got my car in the same condition it was before over all it was an gre [More]

Bad experience
Review by on 8/20/2019 3:06 PM

They told me , it is from door to door and that never happen .driver drop my car 8.3miles from my house. And when i called the dispatch ..he just hanged phone because he doesn't need to take the respo [More]

Aerin Davis
Review by on 8/20/2019 12:23 PM

Aerin Davis was super helpful and friendly. She did a great job getting my car ship. I got my car ship California to Nebraska in 2.5 days . I recommend Aerin and this place.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working to get your vehicle shipped! Thank you for the kind words and we hope to hear from you again regarding any other vehicles you n...

American Auto Shipping
received car fast and in exact condition
Review by on 8/20/2019 11:01 AM

I got my car quicker than expected and in exactly the same condition I shipped it in. I would recommend this company to book shipping my car again. Also, Erin was very helpful throughout tje whole pro [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping! We thank you for your trust and are glad that your shipment went smoothly. That's our goal!

WOW - A Perfect Experience
Review by on 8/19/2019 12:57 PM

This was my first time using American Auto Shipping, and I was concerned as there are some not so scrupulous people operating in this space. We shipped a large, new cargo van from Fort Lauderdale to B [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and we thank you very much for your recommendation as well! Please let us know if you have any other ve...

Kayla
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:55 AM

Kayla was terrific!! She was extremely professional and kept in contact with me the entire time- from setting up pickup to making sure everything went well at delivery. I would very highly recommend K [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we appreciate all the kind words. Let us know if you need another vehicle shipped in the future!

Delivered Safely as Promised
Review by on 8/19/2019 12:22 AM

Our car was transported from Ft Lauderdale to Seattle safely. Driver was courteous and returned texts when I reached out as we got close to delivery date to let me know where he was and anticipated da [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us to ship your vehicle! We're glad that you had a good experience and we look forward to help you with any other vehicles you may need to ship in t...

American Auto Shipping
Prompt courteous and surprisingly good c
Review by on 8/15/2019 8:39 PM

Choosing the right transport company is difficult. When I found Rachel at American Auto Shipping I knew I was in good hands. The move was easy and within my timeframe. I would recommend them without [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! It's always a pleasure helping our customers and we're glad that your shipment went smoothly. Please let us know if you need any other vehicl...

Would use again
Review by on 8/15/2019 3:17 PM

First time shipping a car and was nervous about the process but American Auto Shipping and it's employees were excellent. Car shipped fast and got a heads up call before arrival. Much thanks. Hopefull [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that your shipment went smoothly! That's our goal here and we're happy that everything worked out okay. Enjoy your new home!

Great experience
Review by on 8/15/2019 9:11 AM

They were great at communicating and making sure I was satisfied with their service. They found a driver quickly and for an affordable price. I would recommend them in the future.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us to ship your vehicle with! I'm glad that everything went well and hope to hear from you again.

Aerin Davis
Review by on 8/14/2019 2:42 PM

Excellent experience. Outstanding customer service. Aerin was supportive during multiple steps of this process and everything she explained went as planned. Will use again and recommend it to friends [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review and kind words! I hope to hear from you again if you need to ship another vehicle.

Quick and Helpful!
Review by on 8/14/2019 1:28 PM

Very helpful in terms of customer service, pricing, and understanding of my situation. Was able to get my truck quickly with no problems at all! Would definitely use again or at least recommend to som [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for recommending us to anyone in need of transport! We appreciate the kind words and are glad to have given you a great shipping experience.

Auto shipping
Review by on 8/14/2019 10:18 AM

I was contacted by Kayla of American auto shipping that they would be picking up my son’s car for shipment to Oregon. My son is currently Overseas so I would be overseeing the pick up. Kayla was very [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you! I'm glad that everything went well and we appreciate your recommendation to friends and family.

Car transport across country
Review by on 8/14/2019 9:18 AM

Everything went great, no issues whatsoever. Great customer service. Will use again without hesitstion. They also reimburse you a car wash up to $20 once delivery is completed!

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you! We work hard to ensure our customers have a positive shipping experience and I'm glad that yours was a positive one...

Smooth and easy delivery
Review by on 8/13/2019 6:08 PM

Made the experience simple and easy. Very professional, first time shipping vehicle and they were great@@@@@@@@@@@!!!thanx again!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review! Although please try to refrain from using so many "@" symbols. Regardless, it was a pleasure working with you and we're glad that everything in your ...

American Auto Shipping
Auto Shipping w/ help of kayla
Review by on 8/13/2019 4:32 PM

This was my first time using this service with the help of Kayla. In just a week I received my car in another USA state. Amazing with the price I was given too. Really recommended

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review and the recommendation! Auto transport can be daunting if you're new to it, I'm glad that I was able to make it easy for you!

Rachel is great!
Review by on 8/13/2019 4:01 PM

Rachel was thorough in providing information about my car shipping options! She even tried to help me save money by explaining the difference between open and enclosed shipping methods and the ability [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your kind review! We try hard to ensure our customers get the best experience. However, we do NOT compensate for reviews.

Car transport
Review by on 8/13/2019 3:44 PM

Excellent service ! The staff was friendly and kept all promises on pick up and delivery . Awesome company!

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure working with you to get your veh...

American Auto Shipping
Excellent customer service and timely de
Review by on 8/12/2019 10:09 PM

i did the auto transport booking from sanit louis to jersey city. The whole experience was smooth without any issue. Kayla had been really helpful from booking the shipment , providing regular update [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle. Thank you for putting your faith in us and I hope you use us again in the future!

Great job!
Review by on 8/12/2019 6:37 PM

I called ten different places and American Auto Shipping had the best price. Truck shipped from Florida to Maryland. Great communication all around. 5 out of 5 stars. Will use again, if the need arise [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you, Sean! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad that everything went smooth in your shipment. Let us know if you need to ship another vehicle in the future...

Car transportation
Review by on 8/12/2019 6:30 PM

Thanks to American auto shipping my car made a safe and promt trip across the country. Thanks to Aerin Davis, great service and great deal. Would recommend this company to others and will be my first [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind review Reuben! However, we do NOT compensate customers for reviews.

Auto Transport
Review by on 8/12/2019 3:23 PM

They delivered our vehicle when they said they would and at the price they said they would. I am supposed to have 150 character minimum so here is some filler.

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review! It was great working with you.

Thank you!
Review by on 8/12/2019 2:20 PM

Rachel is awesome Thank you for the great service. The car got picked up on Thursday and delivered on Sunday. The car was in perfect shape. The overall price of this shipment was great. Customer Servi [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that everything worked out and we hope that you contact us again if you need to ship another vehicle!

Successful Transport
Review by on 8/12/2019 1:48 PM

Shipped a vehicle via enclosed transport. Had to bump up the originally quoted price, but feel I still got a good deal. American Auto Shipping kept me informed during the process, and the selected d [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the great review. We hope to work with you again.

Kayla
Review by on 8/12/2019 1:33 PM

Kayla was terrific!! She was very professional, keeping in close contact with me, from scheduling the pickup to checking to make sure the delivery went well - which it did. I would highly recommend w [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you very much! I'm glad that everything went well and hope to hear from you again if you need to ship another vehicle!

Quick and easy
Review by on 8/12/2019 12:22 PM

They were able to accommodate my sudden changes in shipping my vehicle last minute. Quick and easy delivery process. only took 4 days to receive my car.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that everything went well and we hope that you let us know if you need to ship another vehicle in the future.

Exceptional service
Review by on 8/12/2019 12:13 PM

Aerin helped us move the vehicle. Her service was exceptional. After I talked to her, I didn’t even bother calling other brokers. She followed up on the status everyday till the time my car was picked [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We appreciate the confidence and are glad that everything went smooth.

Friendly agent
Review by on 8/12/2019 11:08 AM

Kayla was super helpful every time I reached her. This was first time we ever shipped a car, and had many questions. There were changes needed to both pickup and delivery, and a change in the assign [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping to transport your vehicle and please call us if you need to ship another.

Vehicle shipping
Review by on 8/11/2019 1:10 PM

My overall experience was great, I was assisted by Shanna who is currently helping me with the process of getting my claims started. They were very honest and helpful, I shipped 4 cars and during the [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We're glad your shipment went well! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do in the future.

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions