Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Car transport
Review by on 6/24/2019 9:50 PM

Aerin was very easy to work with and found us an excellent shipper who got our car to Texas quickly and safely. I would highly recommend American Auto Shipping.

Great service.
Review by on 6/24/2019 5:22 PM

This was my first experience shipping a vehicle and the customer service was absolutely amazing. My truck arrived 3 days early. Definitely using again

Great Service
Review by on 6/22/2019 11:14 PM

I loved working with Aerin. She was very informative and answered any questions I had. Even when we already received the car, she called just to check and see if everything went well. Aerin, Thank [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for being an awesome customer! It was a joy to help you move your vehicle and we hope that we can help you with any future shipments you may have!

American Auto Shipping
Great overall service for a great price.
Review by on 6/22/2019 5:29 PM

I love the service they provided. The communication was spot on and vehicle arrived earlier than expected. We had some unexpected changes to our plans and the carrier accommodated us. I would totally [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we hope that you ship with us again if you are in need of having a car transported!

Rachel
Review by on 6/21/2019 12:38 PM

I would like to commend Rachel for providing an excellent service when shipping my vehicle. I will definitely use American Auto Shipping in the future. Thanks again. Shadow Romines

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you! Thank you for the review and we hope to work with you in the future for all your auto transport needs!

Transport
Review by on 6/20/2019 6:15 PM

Booked American auto for transport of vehicle didn’t really know the process or understand. It’s a crazy business in auto shipping but they do a good job. They found me a driver an let me know when he [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you. Thank you for the kind words and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Amazing
Review by on 6/20/2019 5:47 PM

Company did amazing. Driver kept in contact with me for pick an delivery my rep made sure she followed up on how pick up an delivery went. Will recommend them to anyone for transport. Thank you

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you! Please let your friends and family know to give us a call if they ever need to ship a vehicle.

American Auto Shipping
Car arrived in good shape
Review by on 6/19/2019 7:47 PM

Working with Aerin on this was a pleasure. She was helpful and informative. She also had a caring nature. My car arrived ahead of schedule and the driver was most accommodating.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping, call us again and let us help you with all your future auto transport endeavors!

Excellent Service
Review by on 6/19/2019 5:10 AM

Auto transport king was a one in a millon shopping service.They are very honest and we got exactly what we were told,they said 2days and it was gotten 2days.we did not wait.I respect you.thanks for yo [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the pleasant review and we hope to work with you in all your future shipping endeavors!

Stress-free!!
Review by on 6/17/2019 4:07 PM

Military move and had to ship my 2001 Toyota Camry from NC to WA. Spent a month looking at reviews on yelp and found this company. Aerin walked me through the process with no pressure and felt comfort [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We are glad that you had a great experience with us and look forward to working with you in the future - and for your fellow soldiers as well!

sharmeen
Review by on 6/14/2019 9:16 PM

This was my first time shipping was a nervous about how process works, but Shawna was able to find a driver when I needed so i am very satisfied how everything turned out.

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We are glad that your first experience with shipping a car was a positive one. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in...

Would use them again
Review by on 6/14/2019 6:59 PM

The process was smooth. Aerin called throughout the process which was appreciated.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure helping you ship your vehicle and it ...

Car Transportation
Review by on 6/14/2019 6:09 PM

Thankful for the Customer Care Rep she did amazing. Booked order with her have an my window of pick up, an she nailed it. Vehicle was picked up on time an driver did amazing job. Thank you guys so muc [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - You're welcome! Thank you for shipping with us and we're glad that you had a positive experience.

Honda Fit
Review by on 6/14/2019 3:58 PM

Company did a good job on finding me a driver I received an email everyday until I had a driver assigned to me. Was a little stressed but they did an amazing job Happy I got my car.

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We're happy to make your shipment a bit less stressful and look forward to working with you in the future!

American Auto Shipping
Shipping a car closed carry long distanc
Review by on 6/13/2019 5:43 PM

Customer service was excellent! It took a pretty long time to find a driver however (past the dates I gave them). BUT car came in perfect condition and everyone I worked with was extremely pleasant. I [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the kind words! We hope that you will choose us for all your transportation needs.

Auto Shipment
Review by on 6/13/2019 1:05 PM

Everything ran very smoothly with the auto shipment. The lady that helped me (Aerin) was very helpful and communicated everything thoroughly. She made the whole process easy and stress-free.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - thank you for your business! It was great working with you and we're glad you had a good experience shipping with us. We look forward to working with you for any other veh...

Car Shipping
Review by on 6/13/2019 12:14 PM

My experience with American Auto Shipping was overall pretty good. They got my vehicle across the country with no issues and delivered it ahead of schedule. They even delivered it to my workplace whic [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure to ship your vehicle and we're thankful we could accommodate all your needs. We look forward to working with you again!

Delivery
Review by on 6/13/2019 10:51 AM

Very fast and friendly and perfect delivery time. The people and driver was extremely polite. I would definitely be willing to use your services again

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review! It's always a pleasure to help someone ship their vehicle and we hope to hear from you the next ti...

shipment of an auto
Review by on 6/13/2019 1:29 AM

Pleased with overall services. Satisfied with the representative, except for the lack of right info. in the beginning which delayed the process by 10 days., It was a little frustrating. But once that [More]

Rachel at American Auto Shipping
Review by on 6/12/2019 7:41 PM

Rachel is awesome! She explained the entire process very clearly. There were no surprises along the way. Our car arrived on time and untouched with no damage at all. Valuable employees like Rachel, n [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Hi Wayne, we look forward to working with you in the future and we're glad you had a positive experience shipping with us!

enclosed auto shipping
Review by on 6/12/2019 5:06 PM

American auto worked with a reputable shipper to ensure my car was safely transported. This is a collector vehicle so no damage or issues was essential. The driver was very good and the car arrived [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for letting us transport your vehicle and we are glad the vehicle arrived just like it was picked up. Look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Delivery was a disaster
Review by on 6/12/2019 4:20 PM

My car was picked up on the day promised and it went well; that’s where that ends though. When booking, I specified the days I’d be available to accept the car and there was no issues mentioned. The c [More]

Mark - Jessica, Sorry you were dissatisfied with our service.

Great service
Review by on 6/12/2019 11:54 AM

I had never shipped a car before. After looking at several options and talking with a couple of the brokers, I settled on Amercian Auto. Aerin did a good job of helping me understand all the aspects [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you, Terrie! Thank you for your business and we look forward to helping you with all your transportation needs in the future.

2 vehicles shipped
Review by on 6/11/2019 4:10 PM

The company transported my two vehicles with no problem. Driver called came me with the time the day before, he came on time kept contact with me an even delivered vehicle around the time I needed. Sa [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your business! It's great to know your transportation went well and we look forward to working with you for all your car shipping needs!

Car Shipment
Review by on 6/11/2019 12:06 PM

Fast and efficient. Answered all questions. Mixed up drivers, but car got there fast. She was super nice. They were all super nice. Good service. Good.

Mark - Thank you Andrea. We do NOT compensate customers for reviews. Andrea must have clicked the wrong answer.

Transportation of items
Review by on 6/11/2019 11:42 AM

I thought the service was excellent . The men took care of business, and fast. The items were packed and shipped with no problem. I recommend them to anyone. Jesus loves you !

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive feedback! We are privileged to do what we do and we're thankful you had a great experience shipping your vehicle with u...

Vehicle Shipping Service
Review by on 6/10/2019 6:03 PM

Excellent service, quick reply, best value in the market and delivered right away. I wasn't expecting my vehicle that early. Definitely will come back again.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for shipping your vehicle with us! Happy customers are our goal and we're glad we were able to satisfy.

Customer service
Review by on 6/10/2019 1:21 PM

One of the most easiest convenient companies I’ve used. I’ve had multiple cars transported cross country and my experience with Aerin was amazing.She was in contact with me throughout the whole proce [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping and for recommending us! We work hard to ensure our customers have a good experience and we're glad we could provide that for ...

American is 5 Star
Review by on 6/9/2019 11:36 AM

I called Rachel after listening to my mom have problems with a different auto shipping broker (Roadrunner). Bottom line is that Rachel was super helpful, patient, explanatory, and had my vehicle picke [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the kind words Charles! Communication is vital when it comes to the successful shipment of a vehicle. We are glad your experience was positive and look forward ...

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions