Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Portland to New York
Review by on 6/4/2019 7:25 PM

This was the first time I had ever had a car shipped before. I said the date and they came the exact day that I requested.The person picking up the car was very professional. It was nice getting ema [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Dan, we're glad you had a wonderful experience shipping your vehicle with us and we hope to help you ship any other vehicles you may have to ship in the future!

Car moved
Review by on 6/4/2019 2:15 PM

My car was shipped across country on time. I was concerned that my car was not going to be shipped on time but it was, without a scratch. I called Aerin daily and she was available and accommodating a [More]

Sedan and Pickup Transported
Review by on 6/3/2019 3:19 PM

I needed to transport a car and truck from the SW US to the East Coast US. The transportation price was very competitive. I did shop around for competing prices and American Auto Shipping came in as [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle! We are glad you were satisfied and look forward to working to ship any other vehicles you may have.

Rachel
Review by on 6/3/2019 2:20 PM

Rachel kept me informed of all aspects of my car transport from driver, pick up to delivery. Efficient and pleasant follow up to all my questions and concerns.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - we are glad you had a positive experience with us and look forward to helping you with any further transportation needs!

Would use again
Review by on 6/3/2019 12:16 PM

Rachel was very helpful and communicated with me for every step. Any time I needed help, they were quick to answer and gave me everything I needed in the process.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We are glad your experience was positive and we hope that you consider us for all your transportation needs.

Outstanding Support
Review by on 6/2/2019 5:59 PM

Breanna did an outstanding job throughout the entire process. She found a truck in 2 days and ensured there were not any issues. Will call Breanna again in the future!

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - We are glad you gave us an opportunity to ship your vehicle and look forward to shipping any more you may have!

Company delivered as expected
Review by on 5/31/2019 7:36 PM

Aerin was very helpful in assisting us with our vehicles. American Auto Shipping beat out their competitors by far and delivered our vehicles quickly.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! We're happy that your shipment was a success and look forward to helping you ship any other v...

American Auto Shipping
Great price and fast delivery
Review by on 5/31/2019 5:35 PM

They were very helpful in shipping my personal car across the US. They had the lowest prices and were very fast at delivering. Would definitely recommend.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing to ship with us, we are glad you were fully satisfied!

Great customer servicr
Review by on 5/29/2019 7:41 PM

Breanna provided great service, checking in with me before, during and after the transport of my vehicle. I would definitely recommend & use them again

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Courtney! We're glad everything worked out. Remember to recommend us to your friends!

American Auto Shipping
Having a hard time choosing someone to g
Review by on 5/29/2019 6:12 PM

Just call and ask for Aerin! I was so nervous about shipping our truck. This was my first vehicle transporting and there are so, so many companies to choose from. I did my homework and I’m glad I did [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Marie! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again.

SUV from CA to FL
Review by on 5/29/2019 2:36 PM

I contacted American Auto Shipping to ship my Infiniti QX60 from California to Florida. Normally this would take about 7-10 business days, but they got it within 6 days. I would recommend using Americ [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review James! We do our best to provide the highest quality service at a reasonable price, and we're glad you would recommend us. Don't forget to tell your f...

Charleston to Yuma
Review by on 5/29/2019 8:52 AM

Outstanding service! I was nervous about doing this for the first time but car was picked up on time and delivered a day early. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the recommendation and review Eric! We're glad everything worked out. We hope to work with you again.

Car shipment
Review by on 5/29/2019 5:39 AM

Brianna was responsive and helpful throughout the process. The shipping company she selected for my car to be transported from San Diego, CA to Atlanta, GA was fantastic. Even though the car ended up [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the recommendation Roxy! As usual, we're glad everything worked out. Remember to tell your friends!

Auto Shipping
Review by on 5/22/2019 7:01 PM

Car was shipped and arrived in good condition, but I had some issues with scheduling the pickup. I had asked to have them pick it up on a certain day but they needed to do it the following day. I had [More]

Great service
Review by on 5/22/2019 3:06 PM

Definitely, most affordable service to deliver my truck, though it took about 7 days to find the driver. Delivery was very smooth. I would use them again.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Michael! We're glad you had a good experience with us and hope to see you again!

Aerin Davis
Review by on 5/20/2019 10:12 AM

She was a pleasure to deal with. She was informative and answered all our questions. Not pushy, unlike the reps for some other companies we dealt with. We were happy with how she handled our shipme [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business! Remember to recommend us to your friends!

Shipping
Review by on 5/18/2019 12:36 PM

My car was picked up the day after I called and shipped from Ohio to California in 4 days. I worked with Rachel and she was very polite, knowledgeable and professional.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Nick!! We hope to work with you again, and thank you for the compliments.

Last minute auto shipping
Review by on 5/16/2019 8:50 PM

My son's car had to be shipped from Florida to NY. I had already booked another carrier who was supposed to call me on Saturday to confirm pickup for Sunday. The weekend pickup was important as my s [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad everything worked out Amy! We did our best. Remember to recommend us to your friend! Thanks for the review.

punctuality
Review by on 5/15/2019 7:00 PM

Each step of the pickup and delivery was well communicated and on-time. Pleasant driver and very professional. Excellent helpful office staff, made everything clear easy to use.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Steve. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Transported my Corvette
Review by on 5/15/2019 12:32 PM

Good people. Picked up on time delivered on time. Good job all around. They stayed in contact. I never needed to call as they called me for every step of the way. Professional people.

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Ed! We're glad you had a good experience. Remember to recommend us to your friends!

Questionable service
Review by on 5/15/2019 8:34 AM

Although contacting 30 days in advance, had trouble getting car delivered on time for a surprise birthday party. Had my original quote increased by over $100 to finally get delivery.When car arrived [More]

Mark - We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your service. When we booked your order it was not made clear that the clearance of the vehicle was so low to the ground and we gave you a price for an op...

Good Job
Review by on 5/14/2019 8:43 PM

They got the job done but it took extra money to get a driver to pick up the job. Been better to price the job where it would be picked up sooner. Driver was very professional.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!
Review by on 5/14/2019 7:22 PM

I spent a few weeks researching auto transport companies, their processes, fees, coverage, etc. During my first call with American Auto Shipping all of my questions were answered with no hesitation. O [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Hey NBrown, thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We are glad you had a positive experience to report. We hope to have your service again in the future.

Rachel
Review by on 5/14/2019 4:53 PM

Rachel found us a transporter within a day and had good communication. The pick up and delivery process went smooth! The driver what professional and kind. Would us again.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Brittany! We'll see you next time you're shipping a vehicle!

Accuracy of Advertisement
Review by on 5/14/2019 3:01 PM

The price was reasonable. The cargo driver had problem picking up and delivering my car to the address I requested. However, it was not a problem to me since the pickup and the drop off locations are [More]

Transport
Review by on 5/14/2019 2:19 PM

Driver was very courteous and provided continuous communication with me from Florida to the final destination. Breana was just as good. In this case, communications was the key to our overall satisfa [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Hi Joseph, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Remember to use us for all your future auto shipping needs!

Great
Review by on 5/10/2019 3:22 PM

They were fast getting my car shipped and kept me updated the whole time I highly recommend this company driver was also great they arrived on time and dropped off on time

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Hey Nicholas! Thanks for the review. Pleasure working with you. We anticipate your service in the future!

Great Service!
Review by on 5/10/2019 2:04 PM

Shawna was very helpful and courteous! She was knowledgeable and answered all my questions! My car was delivered in a timely manner, without problems!

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Aida! We appreciate the positive feedback. We hope to see you again!

Shipping
Review by on 5/10/2019 2:02 PM

Very easy setting up my shipping. The driver was not as professional as anticipated but recieved my shipment on time with no damage. I would contact this company again

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Steve! We're glad your shipment arrived in due time. Remember to use us for your future auto shipping needs!

Auto Shipping California to Michigan
Review by on 5/10/2019 2:00 PM

Rachel was great every step of the way. She secured shipment quickly and kept me informed throughout the process. The vehicle arrived quickly and without issue. If this service is needed again, I’d ut [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind review Adam. We're glad you had a positive experience with our company. We hope to see you again.

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions