Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

American Auto Shippers /Aerin Davis
Review by on 8/9/2019 12:25 PM

American and Aerin Davis recently arranged to transport my collector car in an enclosed van from a fairly remote US location very close to Canada to Nevada. I was totally impressed with their professi [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - I'm glad everything went well and thank you very much for the kind words and recommendation!

OUTSTANDING SERVICE
Review by on 8/8/2019 10:17 PM

This was my first time scheduling an auto transport and American Auto Shipping made the whole process so easy and at the best price! Rachel was the specialist who helped me on the phone. Through the p [More]

Mark - Call Rachel Direct at 800-930-7417. We do NOT compensate customers for reviews.

Car transport
Review by on 8/8/2019 10:02 PM

Excellent service. Highly recommend. Car arrived ahead of schedule and in perfect condition. Aerin at the home office was a pleasure to,work,with. Would definitely use again

Mark - Call Aerin Direct at 800-930-7417. We do NOT compensate customers for reviews.

A+++++ Experience
Review by on 8/8/2019 6:55 PM

Professional from the beginning of the process to the end. Effective follow up and I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to safely transport their vehicle!

Mark - Glad it went well! Call Kayla direct at 800-930-7417

Aerin Davis
Review by on 8/8/2019 5:15 PM

Aerin was a pleasure to work with. She explained everything in detail and was always available if we had a question. We would work with her again. Thanks for making our cross country move a little eas [More]

Mark - Thank you Lori! Contact Aerin direct at 800-930-7417 for the same great service!

Kayla
Review by on 8/7/2019 3:55 PM

Kayla was fantastic to deal with: professional, courteous, timely, responsive. We had to ship my daughter's car from Boston to Chicago unexpectedly and she made the experience less stressful. This was [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review! I'm glad that I was able to help make your shipment easier and less stressful, it just means I'm doing my job well! I hope you contact us...

Excellent
Review by on 8/7/2019 2:18 PM

Excellent communication from the company. They call to keep you updated with your vehicle, and even do a follow-up call once your vehicle is delivered. I will most definitely use their service again i [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was wonderful working with you! Don't forget to let us know if you need to ship another vehicle in the future!

Kayla, American Auto
Review by on 8/7/2019 10:29 AM

Kayla did a great job to find the right carrier in a short period of time despite a last minute cancel by another carrier. She was very professional and goes the extra mile to help customers. I will d [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us to ship your vehicle! It was great working with you and I hope you let us know if you need to ship another vehicle in the future.

My second time shipping
Review by on 8/6/2019 8:11 PM

This is the best auto shipment company ever I have been messed over by a few but this one is legit and is awesome I would recommend to anyone Aerin is the best.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and we're glad that you've chosen us again and again and we look forward to shipping any other vehic...

shipping of compact car
Review by on 8/6/2019 5:14 PM

The car I needed to ship was in a fairly remote location. Rachel at American Auto Shipping worked patiently to continue to try to hook me up when two sub-contractors (carriers) failed. The third carri [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that you had a good experience despite two other carriers being unable to move your vehicle. We hope that you contact us again should you need to ship another v...

Absolutely amazing!
Review by on 8/5/2019 8:08 PM

I can not explain to you how amazing our experience was and so stress free. I love that you don’t have to put any personal info in to get a quote and Aerin was so informative. I honestly didn’t know m [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was wonderful working with you! Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad that we were able to help you get your vehicle shipped. Let us know if you need help shipping m...

Outstanding customer service
Review by on 8/4/2019 1:27 PM

I searched several transport companies for my vehicle when I finally spoke to Kayla I knew my vehicle was in the right hands. Explained the process to me completely and even tho I was in a middle of a [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure helping you to get your vehicle moved and we hope that you contact us again should you need to move any more.

Car shipment
Review by on 8/2/2019 5:58 PM

Trustworthy people hasselfree pick up, cost effective for vehicle shipment. Customer service is very good and informative. They take good care of customer and Aerin was very helpful. Drive came before [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words. It is always great to hear from customers and we're glad that your shipment went well. Please note we never compensate customers for reviews.

Order 10292640
Review by on 8/2/2019 5:23 PM

Kayla was the person I communicated with for my vehicle shipping. I can’t put into words how awesome Kayla was! From start to finish she let me know and was there for me through every step. This was m [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - It was great to work with you! You are very welcome for all the help and we are glad that you chose us for your transportation needs.

Fast, Efficient, Trustworthy
Review by on 8/2/2019 12:19 PM

Working with Kayla on shipping my car from the west coast to the east coast has been easy and extremely convenient. She has provided outstanding customer service. She was extremely helpful, always fol [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - It was wonderful working with you and we're glad that you chose us for your shipping needs. Please let me know if you have any more vehicles you need moved in the future!

Would use again for the 3rd time
Review by on 8/2/2019 12:12 PM

When I used their service for the first time it was quick and on time, definitely flexible. I changed my location last minute and they had no problem to accommodate. The second time was no different, [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It's always great to hear from you and we're glad that you've chosen us for your transportation needs and I can't wait to hear from you again to ship another vehicle!

Shawna
Review by on 8/1/2019 9:33 PM

We shipped are car with Shawna, she was very helpful an honest. She let us know when driver was picking up the vehicle and gave us a delivery date. The only thing driver was late on delivery but he di [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us to ship your vehicle. We are glad you were satisfied and we hope you choose us again should you need to ship another.

Car transport
Review by on 8/1/2019 9:17 PM

The company helped me ship my vehicles from California to Maine. I asked if it could be picked by a certain date they were honest an let me know they couldn’t guarantee pick up date but was able to st [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that you had a positive experience shipping with us and we hope to hear from you again should you need to ship another vehicle.

Transport
Review by on 7/31/2019 12:48 PM

Awesome. Did everything like they said and then some. Will use again. Aerin was great and helped the whole way. Thanks again for helping my daughter transition into her new life in Oregon.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was wonderful working with you! I hope that your daughter enjoys Oregon and if you ever need to ship another vehicle I hope you give us a call and let us know...

Customer service
Review by on 7/31/2019 7:54 AM

Kayla provided outstanding, efficient service. She handled any question I had promptly. I would definitely recommend this company to friends & family.

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! We work hard to ensure our customers always have a positive experience. Please let your frie...

American auto shipping
Review by on 7/30/2019 7:52 PM

Good customer service. shipping took a little longer than expected but I was notified every day on the status of my order. Overall they did a good job.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words and please let us know if you need to ship any other vehicles in the future.

Car Shipment to Florida from Chicago
Review by on 7/30/2019 6:07 PM

This was a very positive experience from start to finish and Aerin kept me posted all through the process doing a very good job, communicating and caring about my car to be shipped. When it tool a li [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! We're glad that you had a good experience with us and we're grateful you chose to trust us with your vehicle. Let us know if you need to ship ...

Quick and easy
Review by on 7/30/2019 5:42 PM

These folks did a good job shipping my 1968 3/4 ton 4x4 International Pickup from Wisconsin to Kansas. Professional, courteous and the truck arrived undamaged. Everything came out fine.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your review! It's always good to hear from customers and we're glad that we were able to meet your needs and get your vehicle to you when you needed it. Let u...

Shipped across country
Review by on 7/30/2019 2:00 PM

American auto shopping was very responsive and offered me the best price available. They also paid for a car wash once I got my car back which was nice.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We are glad you had a positive experience with us and hope you choose us again for any other vehicles you may need shipped!

Very helpful
Review by on 7/30/2019 11:33 AM

Car arrived on time and as it left. American Auto kept me informed. Had to have friends drop of the car and pick up the car. There was no issues. Would suggest to friends and relatives.

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words and recommendation to friends and relatives! We're glad you had a positive experience shipping with us and hope you call us again should you ne...

Relatively Hassle free
Review by on 7/27/2019 5:06 PM

Overall, I had a good experience. Called Aerin and set it up when they needed to pick it up. They were relatively clear about when it would get here, and it arrived on the earlier side of that.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that your experience shipping with us was a positive one and hope that you contact us again should you need to ship another vehicle. Don't forget our returning c...

Long distance move
Review by on 7/25/2019 7:05 PM

American auto shipping was awesome to deal with and on top of my car's move every step of the way. They found me the best rate and the quickest turnaround with the best customer service than any other [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We hold professionalism to a very high standard here and we extend that to all our customers. We're glad that you had a good experience shipping your vehicle with us and I ...

Aerin
Review by on 7/25/2019 12:03 PM

Aerin was amazing. So helpful. Our car was picked up and delivered on time with no hassles. Would definitely use this service again. Thanks for all your help.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you to get your vehicle moved and we hope that you contact us again if you need any others shipped!

Excellent Service
Review by on 7/25/2019 11:57 AM

I recently had my car transported from CLE to BOS. No issues whatsoever, the folks at American Auto Shipping did an excellent job, especially Aerin for keeping in touch with the entire process. They e [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We always love hearing from satisfied customers! Thanks for the kind words and we hope you choose us again for any other vehicles you may need shipped!

Car Shipping
Review by on 7/25/2019 1:36 AM

Aerin and her team were very professional and helpful in finding a driver for my pick up. Driver was also very professional and courteous, maintained contact, sent pics with updates of my car. I was [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the wonderful words! We strive to make sure every shipment is the best it can be and we're glad we were able to fulfill that for you.

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions