Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Easy
Review by on 5/9/2019 4:15 PM

Got my car shipped from CA to TX. Working with American Auto Shipping was easy. Only needed to give some information and I emailed them with questions when needed. No issues what-so-ever.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad everything worked out well! Thanks for using us, and we hope to work for you again! Take care!

Driver
Review by on 5/6/2019 3:07 PM

Everything went just as planned. I would definitely recommend these guys. The driver showed up on time and delivered the vehicle on time. They keep us posted through out the shipping. 5*

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Great! Thanks for the review Sam! We're proud the delivery went well.

Cool Company
Review by on 5/4/2019 3:28 PM

Reached out to American Auto just to get a price when I end up speaking with the representative she said you pay nothing upfront to find a driver so I was ready to book asap. Due to family issues I ne [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad you were able to upgrade to priority and everything worked out Kenz. We hope to work with you again! Take care.

Great job
Review by on 5/3/2019 6:17 PM

I shipped with company beginning of April, was very hesitant because this was my first time. My sales rep explained everything sent it in details an got a the best price. My rep made me feel real comf [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - No problem Doris, thanks for the review! Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your cross-country vehicle moving needs!

Good Shipping Experiences
Review by on 5/2/2019 11:45 AM

I am writing this message in regards to my shipments with Rachel. I have used American Auto Shipping (4) different occasions which have all been great,

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Dustin!

VERY HAPPY
Review by on 4/29/2019 9:43 PM

This was the first time I've used any type of vehicle transportation and after reading some horrible reviews on so many different sites I am SO HAPPY TO SAY that our experience from start to finish w [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Renee! Glad your big shipment worked out, and thanks for the recommendation. We'll see you next time you need to ship any vehicles!

Auto Transport Virginia to Florida
Review by on 4/29/2019 1:45 PM

Aerin, American Auto Shipping, did an outstanding job turning my initial disappointment of American not shipping my car within their 90% interval of 7 days. She reassured me daily that my shipment wa [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Roy. We're glad you had a good experience working with us. Remember to recommend us to your friends!

Aerin Davis
Review by on 4/29/2019 1:00 PM

Great service! Communication was easy and Aerin kept in touch during the process. I would recommend American Auto Shipping to anyone and would use it again in the future.

Mark - Call Aerin @ (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review! We're glad the shipment went well. Remember to recommend us to your friends!

Bentley Continent gt
Review by on 4/28/2019 12:33 PM

Thank you guys so much for bringing my car to me. Shipped from Michigan to Colorado. The driver was very friendly and had a great attitude. He helped us unload which took over a hour, because the auct [More]

Mark - Call Kirshawna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review! Don't forget to recommend us to your friends!

Review by on 4/28/2019 12:21 PM

Company shipped my car to California. Kirshwna was very helpful and good price she gave me. Recommended them to friends we plan to use again in future. Thank you

Mark - Call Kirshawna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review and for the recommendations! We hope to work with you again in the future, Yiwei.

Car shipped across country
Review by on 4/27/2019 11:58 AM

When shipping my car from MA to NV I had the unique circumstance that I didn’t have a residence to ship to. Rachel provided great customer service and found a solution. Since her call center is in NV [More]

Mark - Call Rachel @ (800) 577-3617 - We thank you Dallas for the review. Yes, if there is not a current residence, shipping a vehicle is still possible. It can be dropped off in any convenient place. We tha...

Amazing customer service.
Review by on 4/27/2019 10:18 AM

American Auto made delivering my BMW 6 series from Georgia to Montana a pleasurable experience. Never lacked communication. Aerin was great. They also gave me the best quote. Highly recommend!!!

Mark - Call Aerin @ (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for taking the time to give us a review Michael. We're glad your vehicle made it safety to it's destination in Montana. Take care!

Rachel
Review by on 4/26/2019 10:38 AM

She was very efficient in finding a driver for me. I called her on a Monday afternoon and my car was picked up by Thursday. The delivery of vehicle was a few days early and came at the time they speci [More]

Mark - Call Rachel @ (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Aisha! We do our best to make sure the customer experience is seamless and spotless on our end, and we're glad eveything worked out for you! Take c...

The Best
Review by on 4/26/2019 6:33 AM

This company made sure my car made it to N.C. all the way from Colorado. The communication was air tight. I would use them again, and I will definitely recommend them to anybody that’s trying to get t [More]

Mark - Call Breanna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Joshua! We appreciate it! Remember to recommend us to your friends!

SUV transport
Review by on 4/25/2019 7:39 AM

Met with the driver in Naples FL at the agreed upon time and handed him the keys. Before leaving I told the driver I would need the car no later than Monday AM. Driver called and confirmed pickup poin [More]

Mark - Call Aerin @ (800) 577-3617 - Glad to hear it Steve! Good luck with the move! Hope to work with you again!

Fast, easy, dependable
Review by on 4/24/2019 12:10 PM

Easy process, on time delivery, responsive communications. Vehicle showed in great shape and as shipped condition. Their sub, luxury auto shippers out of FL took very good care of the vehicle. Thank y [More]

Mark - Call Aerin @ (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Michael! We're glad everything worked out. Hope to work with you in the future!

best
Review by on 4/20/2019 8:50 AM

Very smooth operation great communication Aerin did a great job getting Driver to a remote location for the pick up. Driver was very professional, Price quoted was price I paid No up charges

Mark - Call Aerin @ (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review David! We take pride in our customer service and we're glad we have another happy customer!

car transport
Review by on 4/18/2019 6:19 PM

great service pick up and delivery. once upon a day with blue skies and black clouds a frog jumped over the mooon and terrified the whole nation.we love donald and will vote for him in 2020.

Mark - Call Breanna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Glenn! Take care now!

Review by on 4/17/2019 5:15 PM

After my daughter was in a car wreck recently which left her car undrivable.We called American Auto Shipping to get her car shipped the 10 plus hours from Iowa back to Texas. This was a stressful tim [More]

Mark - Call Breanna @ (800) 577-3617 - We're sorry to hear that Greg, but we're glad everything worked well for you. We hope you choose American Auto Shipping for your shipping needs again in the future!

Auto transportation
Review by on 4/12/2019 7:16 PM

Awesome service will use again. The services was satisfactory. My car was shipped and was dropped off before the date that it was supposed to. I love the service

Mark - Call Breanna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Mary! We're glad everything worked out for you. Remember to recommend us to your friends when they need ...

Would use again
Review by on 4/11/2019 1:26 PM

Was happy with this company, price was competitive, vehicle was assigned to a truck in a timely fashion and was delivered without incident. Would certainly use them again and would recommend them to [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Hey Chris! Thanks for the review, and using our services! We hope to work with you again!

2012 Chevy Equinox to Mississippi
Review by on 4/10/2019 7:43 AM

This was not my car, it was my son-in-laws that we had shipped to Mississippi for him. This review is based on my experience on this end. I just spoke to my son-in-law and he has said that the deliv [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Joseph! We take pride in our work and our customer service, and we hope you have a great day!

vehicle transport
Review by on 4/9/2019 4:30 PM

First time using a transport service, Rachel was informative and helpful through out the process, made it very easy. Good experience overall, Thank You!

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Rah! We're glad everything was easy for you.

American Auto Shipping
Breanna was the best representative ever
Review by on 4/8/2019 9:38 PM

Breanna helped us through the whole process! She was very informative and helpful! I can’t say enough how much personal care we got from her! The only issue we ran into was the antenna broke, but the [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Hi John. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We do our best to provide a excellent customer experience, so we are glad when a customer leaves a review saying ever...

Review by on 4/8/2019 9:02 PM

It was a great process, quick pick up and delivery. Has been informed during the entire process. Driver was very professional. Car was delivered in good condition.

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us Michael. We'll see you next time you need to ship a vehicle!

Review by on 4/8/2019 11:48 AM

American Auto Shipping did a fantastic job shipping my car from GA to Utah. Rachel helped me out and she was very responsive and attentive to my questions and concerns. Upon delivery, she followed up [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Mathew! We're glad you had a good experience with us, we hope to work with you again in the future.

American Auto Shipping
They did what I wanted them to do.
Review by on 4/7/2019 5:44 PM

They were really helpful transporting my car cross country on short notice. Their price was guaranteed which I appreciated. What some people don't understand is in order to get a trucker to pick your [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Michael! Glad everything went well, we hope to work with you in the future.

Professional and knowledgeable
Review by on 4/6/2019 3:42 AM

Your company from the person who answers the phone to the drivers ans everything that happens during transportation is AAA, Tbest at what they do. Your a wonderful team to work with and should I need [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Tamra! Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your auto shipping needs!

Vehicle Transport Georgia to New Jerse
Review by on 4/3/2019 2:08 PM

I dealt with the President and CEO of this company. He was professional and was hands on relative to the pricing , scheduling and follow thru of this move.I learned allot about the auto shipping indus [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review! We're glad everything worked out, and thank you for the recommendation. We hope to work with you in the future!

American Auto Shipping
AVOID! Quotes are dishonest!
Review by on 4/2/2019 4:20 PM

After confirming a pickup within 2 hours, the dispatcher called me back to ask if I was okay with the price increase from the quoted price of $1096 to more than $1326. These guys are a fraud! Unprof [More]

Mark - We are sorry. We do not know who you are. We have no information other then Mark. Please phone us at 800-577-3617 so we can locate your account and make this right for you.

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions