Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Shawna
Review by on 8/1/2019 9:33 PM

We shipped are car with Shawna, she was very helpful an honest. She let us know when driver was picking up the vehicle and gave us a delivery date. The only thing driver was late on delivery but he di [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us to ship your vehicle. We are glad you were satisfied and we hope you choose us again should you need to ship another.

Car transport
Review by on 8/1/2019 9:17 PM

The company helped me ship my vehicles from California to Maine. I asked if it could be picked by a certain date they were honest an let me know they couldn’t guarantee pick up date but was able to st [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that you had a positive experience shipping with us and we hope to hear from you again should you need to ship another vehicle.

Transport
Review by on 7/31/2019 12:48 PM

Awesome. Did everything like they said and then some. Will use again. Aerin was great and helped the whole way. Thanks again for helping my daughter transition into her new life in Oregon.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was wonderful working with you! I hope that your daughter enjoys Oregon and if you ever need to ship another vehicle I hope you give us a call and let us know...

Customer service
Review by on 7/31/2019 7:54 AM

Kayla provided outstanding, efficient service. She handled any question I had promptly. I would definitely recommend this company to friends & family.

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! We work hard to ensure our customers always have a positive experience. Please let your frie...

American auto shipping
Review by on 7/30/2019 7:52 PM

Good customer service. shipping took a little longer than expected but I was notified every day on the status of my order. Overall they did a good job.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words and please let us know if you need to ship any other vehicles in the future.

Car Shipment to Florida from Chicago
Review by on 7/30/2019 6:07 PM

This was a very positive experience from start to finish and Aerin kept me posted all through the process doing a very good job, communicating and caring about my car to be shipped. When it tool a li [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! We're glad that you had a good experience with us and we're grateful you chose to trust us with your vehicle. Let us know if you need to ship ...

Quick and easy
Review by on 7/30/2019 5:42 PM

These folks did a good job shipping my 1968 3/4 ton 4x4 International Pickup from Wisconsin to Kansas. Professional, courteous and the truck arrived undamaged. Everything came out fine.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your review! It's always good to hear from customers and we're glad that we were able to meet your needs and get your vehicle to you when you needed it. Let u...

Shipped across country
Review by on 7/30/2019 2:00 PM

American auto shopping was very responsive and offered me the best price available. They also paid for a car wash once I got my car back which was nice.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We are glad you had a positive experience with us and hope you choose us again for any other vehicles you may need shipped!

Very helpful
Review by on 7/30/2019 11:33 AM

Car arrived on time and as it left. American Auto kept me informed. Had to have friends drop of the car and pick up the car. There was no issues. Would suggest to friends and relatives.

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words and recommendation to friends and relatives! We're glad you had a positive experience shipping with us and hope you call us again should you ne...

Relatively Hassle free
Review by on 7/27/2019 5:06 PM

Overall, I had a good experience. Called Aerin and set it up when they needed to pick it up. They were relatively clear about when it would get here, and it arrived on the earlier side of that.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that your experience shipping with us was a positive one and hope that you contact us again should you need to ship another vehicle. Don't forget our returning c...

Long distance move
Review by on 7/25/2019 7:05 PM

American auto shipping was awesome to deal with and on top of my car's move every step of the way. They found me the best rate and the quickest turnaround with the best customer service than any other [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We hold professionalism to a very high standard here and we extend that to all our customers. We're glad that you had a good experience shipping your vehicle with us and I ...

Aerin
Review by on 7/25/2019 12:03 PM

Aerin was amazing. So helpful. Our car was picked up and delivered on time with no hassles. Would definitely use this service again. Thanks for all your help.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you to get your vehicle moved and we hope that you contact us again if you need any others shipped!

Excellent Service
Review by on 7/25/2019 11:57 AM

I recently had my car transported from CLE to BOS. No issues whatsoever, the folks at American Auto Shipping did an excellent job, especially Aerin for keeping in touch with the entire process. They e [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We always love hearing from satisfied customers! Thanks for the kind words and we hope you choose us again for any other vehicles you may need shipped!

Car Shipping
Review by on 7/25/2019 1:36 AM

Aerin and her team were very professional and helpful in finding a driver for my pick up. Driver was also very professional and courteous, maintained contact, sent pics with updates of my car. I was [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the wonderful words! We strive to make sure every shipment is the best it can be and we're glad we were able to fulfill that for you.

car transport
Review by on 7/24/2019 8:11 PM

I needed an expedited order 3 days from the time I called Kayla and everything was scheduled very quickly. The haulers had some delays, but they delivered the vehicles the same day. Great Job

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - It was great helping you ship your vehicle! I'm glad that everything worked out well and I hope you let us know if you need to ship any more vehicles in the future.

Ship cars
Review by on 7/24/2019 7:28 PM

My cars shipped as promissed. The entire process was smooth and professional. Aerin helped at all stage. Whatever ti.e I contacted her, she replied with correct answer.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you Dave! Thanks for the kind words and we hope that you contact us again if you need to ship another vehicle in t...

Rachel
Review by on 7/24/2019 1:21 PM

Rachel was phenomenal! Great service all around! She seemed very concerned and sincere about our experience and called to check on us as often as able.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks so much for the kind words! It's always great helping customers ship their vehicles and we're glad that your experi...

Transport
Review by on 7/24/2019 10:58 AM

They were there on time if not sooner. Extremely polite and professional . Arrived on a specific date that was needed for person receiving . Would definitely use again

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that we were able to get your vehicle to you when you needed it. Please let us know if you need to ship another vehicle and we'...

Aerin at AAS
Review by on 7/23/2019 11:26 AM

Had a great experience dealing with Aerin in shipping two of my vehicles to Texas from Portland on very short notice. She was communicative throughout the whole process and the cars arrived safely an [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! It was great working with you and we hope you call us again if you ever need to ship another car!

American Auto Shipping
Great Service, Put my mind at ease.
Review by on 7/22/2019 2:00 PM

I was very hesitant to choose an auto shipper as my vehicle was a new purchase and was being sent across the country to be delivered at my home. Aerin Davis was very diligent in explaining the entire [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping to move your vehicles! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad that your shipment was a success. Let me know if you ne...

Worked great
Review by on 7/22/2019 1:53 PM

Worked with Aerin on coordinating my shipmentShe was easy to reach and answered all my questions Would recommend her and the company again Happy customer

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words and review! We're glad that your shipment was a good one and hope to work with you in the future f...

Great quick turnaround
Review by on 7/22/2019 1:21 PM

The service provided by American Auto Shipping was exceptional. I contacted them needing my car shipped from the west coast to the Midwest immediately. They were able to secure a pick up for two day [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It's great to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us! It was a pleasure working with you to get your vehicle moved and we hope to work with you again in the futur...

On time
Review by on 7/22/2019 10:30 AM

Company is great! Car was picked up and dropped off on time. Staff was very polite and helpful. Have not used yet, but car wash reimbursement promised for up to $20. Will use this company again when I [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was wonderful working with you! Please let us know if and when you need to ship your vehicle again and we will gladly help!

Good service
Review by on 7/21/2019 11:37 PM

Easy booking and kept communication with any cases that came up. There was a delay on the route to me, but kept in touch with updates of everything happening!!

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review! Sometimes with long distance routes like yours, it can take longer from pickup to delivery than it usually does. Traffic, weather, and other hazar...

Wonderful auto shipping experience
Review by on 7/20/2019 3:31 PM

I have my Volkswagen Touareg shipped from Ann Arbor, MI to Augusta, GA by American auto shipping. Transport Specialist Aerin Davis keeps close communication with me about my case, and the driver is ve [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! It was great working with you and I'm glad that your experience was great. We look forward to working with you again!

Auto shipment- long distance
Review by on 7/19/2019 12:29 PM

I am very pleased with service provided. Highly professional, transparent and provides high quality service. They stay in touch throughout the process.

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review! It was great working with you and we hope to help you with any other transport needs you may have.

Great experience
Review by on 7/19/2019 8:19 AM

I am so thankful for choosing this company to work with in shipping my car. From day one working with Rachel was pleasant. She answered all my questions and gathered more information where needed. The [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was wonderful working with you Iris and I'm glad that your experience was a positive one. Thank you for recommending us! Please note that we do not compensate our custo...

No major problems
Review by on 7/18/2019 1:31 AM

Rachel communicated well what I should expect, timing, etc. She was available and responsive to my calls and emails. The only part I didn’t anticipate was that it wasn’t truly door to door service as [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Oftentimes carriers can't get into smaller residential areas because of the size of their truck. The same goes for tight downtown or other high-density areas. We're glad t...

American Auto Shipping car transport
Review by on 7/17/2019 10:18 PM

Outstanding team & service. Rachel's organization, attention and follow through were excellent. Contacts with the drivers were timely and our cars arrived ahead of schedule. One hundred percent satis [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you to ship your vehicle, David. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to working with you again.

Car shipped across country
Review by on 7/15/2019 3:23 PM

Aerin was great, it took a while longer than anticipated to get car shipped but that was due to off the beaten path origin and destination. All went well in the end and Aerin was very responsive and h [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a privilege to help you transport your vehicle and I hope you call us back should you need to ship another!

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions