Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

American Auto Shipping has been in the auto transport industry in one capacity or another for almost 20 years. We understand what it takes to get a vehicle shipped on time at a great rate. You can visit our website at www.americanautoshipping.com to get a free price to ship your vehicle right away, book an order to ship, read reviews, track your vehicle, and more. We are a one-stop auto transport brokerage that gives you peace of mind from start to finish. Our rigorous and demanding vetting process means that we only work with top-rated auto transport carriers as well, so you're in good hands from start to finish. Once you have your price you can speak to an agent and book your shipment right away.

If you need reference to our broker/bond status click HERE.

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit American Auto Shipping's Website
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Shipping
      Review by on 7/23/2019 2:58 PM

The company has good customer service skills the rep was very helpful she managed to get vehicle picked on my exact date I needed. There was a little confusion on my end but after learning the process [More]

Aerin at AAS
      Review by on 7/23/2019 11:26 AM

Had a great experience dealing with Aerin in shipping two of my vehicles to Texas from Portland on very short notice. She was communicative throughout the whole process and the cars arrived safely an [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! It was great working with you and we hope you call us again if you ever need to ship another car!

Thanks
      Review by on 7/22/2019 7:14 PM

I wasn’t sure about shipping out my vehicle, but the company was able to provide a lot of information on the process answered all my questions an wasn’t rushing me like most of the other companies. I [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you to get your vehicles shipped. I'm glad your experience was a positive one and I hope to work with you again to ship any other vehicles you ma...

American Auto Shipping

If you need reference to our broker/bond status click HERE.