Auto Shipping Albuquerque, New Mexico

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Albuquerque, New Mexico.
New Mexico: Overall From To

Newest Albuquerque Auto Transport Reviews
Amazing service! Ship a Car Direct

Amazing service!

Review by on 5/16/2020 10:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

From Gabe the customer service rep all the way to the driver! Super kind and super quick! I would highly suggest! They transferred my Mercedes Benz! I bought car last minute and they were quick to pic [More]

Shipped 69 Mach 1 from Cali to NM Patriot Transport USA

Shipped 69 Mach 1 from Cali to NM

Review by on 4/20/2020 4:01 PM about Patriot Transport USA

I had them ship a 69 Mach 1 from Cali to New Mexico. They shipped it extremely fast and with no issues. Mike kept up communication and answered anything and everything I had questions to. They were [More]

Mike Koberstein - Thanks Kirk! We appreciate your business and your excellent appraisal of our work. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to your next classic to ship for you. Mike 503 914 9...
Professional, Efficient, Timely, Friendl AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Professional, Efficient, Timely, Friendl

Review by on 4/9/2020 10:16 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

When you call "AmeriFreight Car Shipping" you talk directly with a friendly person; in my case "Erica." She handled finding a truck which fit best my particular transportation needs, offered a quote a [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at 770-881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...
Beyond expectations AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Beyond expectations

Review by on 4/8/2020 1:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight was great. Melissa was very helpful in setting up transportation. The truck driver took plently of pictures of my vehicle before loading and delivered it to me as expected. Would use a [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Melissa Dossett at 678-271-3041 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Auto Transport I Move Auto

Auto Transport

Review by on 3/25/2020 5:40 PM about I Move Auto

I move provided excellent communication as to how the process would work and then they made it happen! We will certainly use the service again.