Albuquerque, New Mexico

Christa's Excellent Auto LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

More Info for Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Former founder and co-owner of 5-star rated Excellent Auto Transport. Always providing EXCELLENT service with nothing up-front, I will screen and present all interested carriers to you for your authorization. Never give ANYONE in my industry your Credit Card up-front! I guarantee your total, no horror stories and no funny business. I have more than 8 years of industry experience and would love to give you my best. Copy and paste the link provided to see the active bond here: http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/pkg_carrquery.prc_getdetail?pv_apcant_id=1004639&pv_vpath=LIVIEW%2026026 or see the long description for the direct link to the active bond.

Nothing up-front and this is a door to door transport to your destination. Please don't hesitate to call or email me with questions anytime. Be sure to tell me what the most important element of this transport is to you, because your details matter! Click here to see my active Broker Bond.

*** Here is my UNIQUE 7 step process when you choose Christa’s Excellent Auto:

1. I ask for nothing up front, just a firm ready date & the total you authorize and authorization from you for Excellent to find a carrier to present to you for your authorization.  We will also need contacts and addresses for origin and destination.
  2. When I find carrier interest I will call you for your authorization, or a contact you designate, to present the carrier and the dates they are proposing for pick-up and delivery, to see if you authorize the carrier and the dates presented will work for you.
  3. When you authorize and the carrier signs my contract, I will provide a signed copy to you to guarantee the carrier pay, the COD amount (Cash on Delivery) is what you approved, and not a penny more.  You will also see the dates and the carrier information.
  4. When your contracted carrier shows up to load your vehicle the carrier will provide a BOL or Bill Of Lading to preserve the condition of your vehicle when they load and take legal possession of your vehicle for insurance purposes. It is a good idea to take photos of your vehicle together with the carrier's truck to preserve the condition of your vehicle when the carrier loads your vehicle. When the carrier delivers your vehilce to the destination, it is very important to check your vehicle for damagebefore you pay the carrier the guaranteed COD cash on delivery.  If you see damage, simply note any damage on the BOL (which is also your reciept) and take photos also of the damage if you took photos upon the load.  After you inspect your vehicle for damage, then you pay the carrier COD.  The BOL is also your reciept and the document used to make a claim if damage was caused by the carrier on the carrier's insurance.
  5. After your contracted carrier loads your vehicle  I ask for the broker fee portion of the total, payable via any credit card or PayPal.
  6. I stay with you throughout the entire transit.
  7. Most carriers will allow up to 100 pounds in the trunk, they typically will either charge for more weight or not accept a vehicle with over 100 pounds in the trunk.  Carriers never allow items in the interior because they are not liscenced for personal items and their insurance does not cover your personal items.  Please note that if a thief were to break the windows to get a box or any other personal item, it will not be covered by insurance.  In those cases, no one is happy and your car is damaged.

*** Iyou do not need expedited, I do price-match guarantee any 5-Star rated broker dollar for dollar.   So, be sure to inquire of the other broker what portion is carrier pay, COD = Cash on Delivery (carriers that do own trucks do not accept credit cards or so-called “deposits”), and what portion is the broker fee (often called a “deposit” or “reservation fee” and is paid by credit card).

This is a door to door transport to your destination. Please don't hesitate to call or email me with questions anytime. Be sure to tell me what the most important element of this transport is to you, because your details matter!

Christa's Excellent Auto LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Christa's Excellent Auto LLC's Website
    Albuquerque, New Mexico

Transport
      Review by on 11/14/2018 2:21 AM

She was very patient and transparent with the whole process. She had a good sense of accountability. Maintained good communication from beginning to end. If i ever need this service again i will be us [More]

Christa S. - Much gratitude to you LaShay for the opportunity to work together. I am so happy that your transport went according to your specifications. You are a real joy to work with and I sincerely hope I hea...

Car shipping
      Review by on 11/8/2018 6:19 PM

Christa was a great helping going above and beyond in the shipping of my vehicle purchase from Houston to N Carolina. Price was fair, service was quick once the deal was made and the time to transport [More]

Christa S. - Hi Dean! Thanks for the kind words. I realize the hardest part for you was waiting for the dealership to release your Porsche. We had one carrier, then had to find another since the funds hadn't be...

Just easy
      Review by on 10/30/2018 6:08 PM

Christa made my experience very easy. She always had a pleasant attitude and kept in constant contact with me. She explained the entire shipping process to me and made me feel comfortable since I had [More]

Christa S. - Greetings Rachel, How kind of you to come here to share your experience. Even with details, the right carrier can be found. I really appreciate the opportunity to work together, you are a true joy! ...

*** Here is my UNIQUE 7 step process when you choose Christa’s Excellent Auto:

6. I stay with you throughout the entire transit.