Auto Shipping LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for LAS VEGAS, Nevada.
Nevada: Overall From To

Newest LAS VEGAS Auto Transport Reviews
Car transferred from Ohio to Lad Vegas, AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transferred from Ohio to Lad Vegas,

Review by on 7/13/2019 1:08 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amy Schmidt was so helpful setting everything up and very nice. They did an amazing job moving my grandma's car and it arrived earlier than expected! Great job and thank you.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Amy at 678-821-2654
Detroit area to Las Vegas Direct Express Auto Transport

Detroit area to Las Vegas

Review by on 7/12/2019 2:00 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

I would give give a 5 star rating due to the ease and friendly fast service from both the service rep and drivers, but my car showed up without a plate. This was an unexpected hassle, but honestly ca [More]

Professional company Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Professional company

Review by on 7/11/2019 1:31 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. provided me with a great service from first stage until my car arrive. The vehicle I ordered from Boston was delivered to my residence in Las Vegas. Finally, Thank you so muc [More]

Terry Williams - ERIKA @ 520-298-8352 or erikal@autoshippinggroup.com CALL TEXT OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE!!! PROVIDING 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS MY GOAL!! Thank you so much for your kind words, it wa...
Amazing experience Ship a Car Direct

Amazing experience

Review by on 7/6/2019 8:26 AM about Ship a Car Direct

My experience with shipacardirect was very pleasant. They have very competitive prices and also very competitive customer service. Any questions I had were answered in a timely manner and my car shipp [More]

shipping 1928 ford truck thru shipacardi Ship a Car Direct

shipping 1928 ford truck thru shipacardi

Review by on 7/2/2019 9:32 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Scott hooked me up with 808 Auto Transport and they did a wonderful job of taking care of my old hot rod truck. Would use them again. The Hawaiians got to stick together!!