Auto Shipping LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for LAS VEGAS, Nevada.
Nevada: Overall From To

Newest LAS VEGAS Auto Transport Reviews
Great Service Ship a Car Direct

Great Service

Review by on 12/17/2018 10:07 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct did a great job from start to finish. They kept me informed along the way and made the process easy and hassle-free. Thanks for a good experience!

Fast, reliable, hassle free Auto shippin AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast, reliable, hassle free Auto shippin

Review by on 12/17/2018 9:56 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Shipped my car from NH to Las Vegas with Souza Transport Logistics Inc within a week without a scratch or any hassle at all. It costed 1300 instead of 900 but it was worth it as the car a [More]

Really great experience Ship a Car Direct

Really great experience

Review by on 12/11/2018 8:33 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I never shipped a car before and did not fully understand the process and certainly did not know who to trust when my phone and emails rang and pinged me immediately after submitting a request online [More]

Vegas to Orlando Ship a Car Direct

Vegas to Orlando

Review by on 12/7/2018 7:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Easy to initiate move online, with outstanding support via phone & email. Car picked up at my home in Las Vegas & deluvered to my new home in Orlando within planned timeframe and in perfect condition [More]

Broker is a Fraud! DIY Transport Inc.

Broker is a Fraud!

Review by on 11/29/2018 12:58 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

This broker contracted us to transport a vehicle and not paying for transportation services provided. Three other carriers have also reported them for payment issues this month. We spoke to someone vi [More]