Auto Shipping Minnesota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Transporting From Minnesota.
Minnesota: Overall From To

Newest Minnesota Auto Transport Reviews
MD to MN - Amazing RoadRunner Auto Transport

MD to MN - Amazing

Review by on 5/22/2020 7:02 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

Road Runner not only picked my vehicle up from my sister’s house but delivered it on time without any issues or damage! Amazing service and incredible customer care. Definitely recommend!

shipping Honda van Ship a Car Direct

shipping Honda van

Review by on 5/20/2020 8:25 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Car was picked up on time in Los Angeles and was delivered to Minnesota in 3 days at the agreed upon time. It was in good shape and driver was pleasant and did a good job removing the car from the tr [More]

Motorcycle Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Motorcycle Shipping

Review by on 5/11/2020 8:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I reached out to 4 or 5 companies to ship my new motorcycle from CA to MN. Amerifreight was average in cost but by far the most responsive and reassuring to deal with. They offered the quickest servic [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Vehicle transport went well Ship a Car Direct

Vehicle transport went well

Review by on 5/9/2020 9:07 PM about Ship a Car Direct

From my initial contact with Ship A Car, I was impressed. I was quickly called by a person named Christina, who got me a accurate quote, and fulfilled the parameters given for when a car transport wo [More]

Easy and fast Ship a Car Direct

Easy and fast

Review by on 5/8/2020 11:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Easy is a understatement for shipping a car from the South. Ship a Car Direct is not the first number we dialed but we sure glad we chose the company. They have great customer service and they selec [More]