Auto Shipping Minneapolis, Minnesota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Minnesota: Overall From To

Newest Minneapolis Auto Transport Reviews
Great job! Ship a Car Direct

Great job!

Review by on 5/26/2020 6:06 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was really skeptical about the entire transport business, but my experience was super. My rep and transporter were very considerate. Don’t worry, it’ll be ok

Ship a Car Direct is an honest & efficie Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct is an honest & efficie

Review by on 5/18/2020 2:10 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was skeptical about the transport business in general, but had a fine experience. Car delivered in 3 days from Minneapolis, Minnesota to North Carolina

100% Satisfied!! American Auto Shipping

100% Satisfied!!

Review by on 4/23/2020 4:13 PM about American Auto Shipping

My Land Rover was picked up and delivered on time and damage free!! I couldn't be happier with the service and the price! Next time I need to ship a car American will be the first people I would call. [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for all the kind words and the review, Bryce! We're thankful you chose us and we look forward to helping you move any other vehicles you need transported in the ...
So easy! Thank you Eva GetCarrier.com

So easy! Thank you Eva

Review by on 3/30/2020 3:01 PM about GetCarrier.com

This was my first time shipping a car cross country so I was a little nervous but Eva made it so easy. She was so communicative throughout the process. Overall she made it a great experience and I’d h [More]

Shipping car Ship a Car Direct

Shipping car

Review by on 3/21/2020 5:36 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Excellent service excellent follow-through everything was as quoted no problems whatsoever. Would ship again with them anytime. Wish I could’ve use them to ship my household!