Auto Shipping Minneapolis, Minnesota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Minnesota: Overall From To

Newest Minneapolis Auto Transport Reviews
Flawless service! Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

Flawless service!

Review by on 10/16/2019 4:17 PM about Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

Hi Supremacy moved my vehicle from Minnesota to California and they performed at the highest level. I had attempted to use another carrier that was also highly rated. I went based on their positive [More]

Transport of Q7 from San Diego AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport of Q7 from San Diego

Review by on 10/9/2019 3:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to have my Audi Q7 shipped from San Diego to Minneapolis within two short time windows for pick-up and delivery. Working with Millie at AmeriFreight proved to be very uncomplicated. She walk [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Millie Shepard at 678-821-2420 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Best car shipping company ever Ultimate Transport 123

Best car shipping company ever

Review by on 9/16/2019 10:51 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Was very simple to ship my car I just called and setup the contract and then they got my car shipped it arrived in a perfect and absolutely no damage condition!

Wow, that was fast! Ship a Car Direct

Wow, that was fast!

Review by on 9/6/2019 10:22 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I highly recommend Ship A Car Direct. We used their services to ship two cars from Minnesota to Texas. Not only did they secure a transport company the day after our request, but they also were super [More]

Car shipping from Fremont to Minneapolis Ship a Car Direct

Car shipping from Fremont to Minneapolis

Review by on 9/5/2019 11:12 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I had to get my car shipped from Fremont to Minneapolis as I was moving. I chose Ship a Car Direct and I had a very good experience. From the time the order was placed till I got my car delivered, the [More]