Auto Shipping Arlington Heights, Illinois

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Illinois: Overall From To

Newest Arlington Heights Auto Transport Reviews
Transport 2004 Neon Chicago to Houston Ship a Car Direct

Transport 2004 Neon Chicago to Houston

Review by on 10/3/2018 8:55 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was very worried about shipping, even tho this was an old car, after reading all the online reviews. I checked out a few companies and Shipacardirect was BBB rated and Matt worked with me and it tur [More]

My car shipped Ship a Car Direct

My car shipped

Review by on 8/9/2018 11:47 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The driver kept in touch throughout the drive. The driver would call me back in a timely fashion He was very courteous

Experience Ship a Car Direct

Experience

Review by on 8/1/2018 3:37 PM about Ship a Car Direct

David was awesome from start to finish. He kept in touch at all times. He responded to questions that I emailed him immediately The driver Gustavo was great too. Constant contact before pick u

Everything was Great Ship a Car Direct

Everything was Great

Review by on 6/3/2018 9:34 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The shipper arrived on time for pickup and drop off. The app to take pictures was very helpful as well. Overall a very good experience all the way around.

Great Door to Door Service!! Ship a Car Direct

Great Door to Door Service!!

Review by on 10/23/2017 6:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car direct found me a carrier in a short amount of time and got the car from Chicago to LA in under 7 days which was awesome, I was expecting car in 10-15 days but it went beyond my expectation [More]