Auto Shipping Idaho

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Idaho.
Idaho: Overall From To

Newest Idaho Auto Transport Reviews
Transporting my 1999 ford AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transporting my 1999 ford

Review by on 10/21/2019 4:43 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Super happy how quickly and easy everything was to get my truck from Idaho to California. This was my first time that I’ve ever had a truck transported. I’m so happy and highly recommend them. My truc [More]

Malia was great Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia was great

Review by on 10/21/2019 1:53 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia was very helpful did grate job of getting out car transported took just over a week from tine put order until Carl was deliver to out location every thing wen very smooth would defiantly use her [More]

Great Experience Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Experience

Review by on 10/20/2019 11:19 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We will definitely use this company again. Daniel answered all my questions and within a day had a driver ready to go. Communication was great with everyone involved and the price I paid was what I w [More]

Terry Williams - Thank u so much Jill, pleasure was truly mine! For your future shipping needs please call or txt Daniel Burden @ 843.823.5166
Car Shipment Ship a Car Direct

Car Shipment

Review by on 10/17/2019 12:34 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Excellent job. Good communication. Car arrived without damage. Driver was professional and easy to work with. Would definitely use Ship A Car Direct again.

Vehicle Shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Vehicle Shipment

Review by on 10/17/2019 9:45 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Customer service from Rebecca Cole was top notch. She was very professional and helpful as I was a little nervous shipping a car I purchased sight unseen. She would call to check on the shipment every [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Rebecca Cole at 678-783-8202 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...