Auto Shipping Idaho

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Idaho.
Idaho: Overall From To

Newest Idaho Auto Transport Reviews
Great Experience Ship a Car Direct

Great Experience

Review by on 8/20/2019 6:52 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My experience with Ship a Car Direct was great! Throughout out the whole order I was kept in constant communication. I was able to call, text, or email at any time and would receive a response within [More]

Kim Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim

Review by on 8/17/2019 9:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim did a great job for us. I researched a lot of transport companies and ended up working with Kim. A lot of reviews with other companies told horror stories of the transport process - not in our c [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 13 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Tom, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so g...
Couldn't have been smoother AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Couldn't have been smoother

Review by on 8/16/2019 7:58 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

In my job I deal with a lot of shipping companies so I had very low expectations for this experience. This was the first time I've shipped a car. My shipment was not straightforward as the car did not [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Harry at 678 608 0604 or reach me at h.davis@amerifreight.net
Very Dissatisfied Customer Ultimate Transport 123

Very Dissatisfied Customer

Review by on 8/15/2019 5:36 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Amber was quick to call and promised to beat all others on price and time. once I signed it took 3 days to get anyone on the phone and the 2 times I talked with her she was rude and hung up on me. the [More]

Transported My Truck Direct Express Auto Transport

Transported My Truck

Review by on 8/15/2019 10:22 AM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport transported my truck from Idaho to Missouri. They were extremely professional. Jessie from Direct Express was very courteous and informative, answering all of my questi [More]