Auto Shipping Idaho

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Idaho.
Idaho: Overall From To

Newest Idaho Auto Transport Reviews
Interstate Move Ship A Car Inc

Interstate Move

Review by on 9/26/2020 9:29 AM about Ship A Car Inc

I was referred to Ship A Car from the moving company because I decided I didn't want to pull my Escort myself behind my truck. I made the right choice because the cost was more than reasonable and I d [More]

I did plenty of research GetCarrier.com

I did plenty of research

Review by on 9/25/2020 2:46 PM about GetCarrier.com

Having never shipped a car before, I did plenty of research. What I found is that more often than not, you'll be dealing with a broker who will find a carrier for you. Received a couple online quotes [More]

Excellent Service AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent Service

Review by on 9/23/2020 9:58 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

When I was planning a long distance move (about 2500 miles), I looked at a lot of auto tranporting companies. Based on how the service was described, including the steps that would be taken to ensure [More]

Mike Cannon - "From Ed 888-802-8250 x 2249: Hello David, thank you very much for the reviews it was a pleasure working with you and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, your satisfaction with our ca...
A Great Company Ship a Car Direct

A Great Company

Review by on 9/23/2020 6:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship-A-Car Direct is a great company to work with. I've used them seven times now, and every time they step and do their due diligence to find reliable transport companies. I have - and would continu [More]

Felicia at ASG Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia at ASG

Review by on 9/22/2020 4:51 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams provided thorough,timely and comprehensive service in all respects. She was in daily communication and provided updates as available .