Auto Shipping Atlanta, Georgia

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Atlanta, Georgia.
Georgia: Overall From To

Newest Atlanta Auto Transport Reviews
Samantha at Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha at Amerifreight

Review by on 8/19/2019 1:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We had a great experience working with Samantha. She took care of everything quickly and efficiently, walked us through the process and stayed in touch throughout the entire process. I can definitely [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Samantha at 770-299-8602.
Car shipping Ship a Car Direct

Car shipping

Review by on 8/19/2019 7:39 AM about Ship a Car Direct

We were informed of the pick up date and given options for meeting carrier. Went very smoothly and carrier communicated well. Car was delivered on time.

Used 3 times Direct Express Auto Transport

Used 3 times

Review by on 8/16/2019 3:14 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Never thought I ever use auto transportation service. But I ended up using it 3 times from this company. Customer service is top notch and is answered by humans without a long phone menu tree, which [More]

Great Experience Ultimate Transport 123

Great Experience

Review by on 8/13/2019 2:27 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

The customer service is the greatest among other auto transport serivece. Very fast and convenient. Online tracking service is also provided. The carrier takes good care of my care as he carefully lea [More]

Car Transport Ship a Car Direct

Car Transport

Review by on 8/9/2019 11:40 AM about Ship a Car Direct

My vehicle was transported on Friday Aug 2 and arrived at the designated location in Chicago on Sat Aug 3rd. Very good, fast and efficient service. Not to mention the transporter Viktor was very prof [More]