Auto Shipping Atlanta, Georgia

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Atlanta, Georgia.
Georgia: Overall From To

Newest Atlanta Auto Transport Reviews
Shipment to Atlanta, GA Ship a Car Direct

Shipment to Atlanta, GA

Review by on 12/14/2018 10:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My car shipment experience was great. There were multiple sudden changes in the plan, however the service people were extremely helpful and patient. We were able to pack some of my personal belongings [More]

Saved me money and stress Ironclad Auto Transport

Saved me money and stress

Review by on 12/10/2018 8:56 PM about Ironclad Auto Transport

Joanna with Ironclad Transport was the first broker to contact me and she was so friendly, honest and knowledgeable, I decided to give her and her company a try. I got lots of other calls from broker [More]

Great Experience Again Ship a Car Direct

Great Experience Again

Review by on 12/9/2018 3:32 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This is my 2nd time using Ship-a-car-direct and it was another succesful experience. There was no haggling of the price or issue finding a carrier for the price quoted. If a carrier fell through, th [More]

Professional Service J&S Transportation

Professional Service

Review by on 12/8/2018 11:07 AM about J&S Transportation

J&S exceeded our expectations in all respects. In relocating my elderly aunt from Atlanta to Richmond, after 60 years in ATL, we were faced with quite a few challenges. Fortunately, J&S made auto tran [More]

Dilemma Solved Ship a Car Direct

Dilemma Solved

Review by on 12/8/2018 10:30 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I had to find a way to get a car from Atlanta to Maryland. Due to starting a new job and family obligations, there was no way I could physically do this on my own. I began to search the internet to se [More]