Auto Shipping Atlanta, Georgia

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Atlanta, Georgia.
Georgia: Overall From To

Newest Atlanta Auto Transport Reviews
Auto transport...Atlanta to Dayton AutoStar Transport Express

Auto transport...Atlanta to Dayton

Review by on 4/22/2019 5:16 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Agent for Auto star was very friendly and kept us informed during the entire process. Transport driver was very personable and an Air Force veteran like myself.

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 888-802-8250 Ext 2233: Hi William, Thank you so much for the great review. I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We aim to p...
So easy to use Ship a Car Direct

So easy to use

Review by on 4/15/2019 10:53 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I received Jennifer’s phone number as a referral from a friend. My father died recently and I needed to transport his vehicle to Georgia from Connecticut. The process was so easy! I called Jennifer t [More]

Car shipment Ship a Car Direct

Car shipment

Review by on 4/9/2019 3:13 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Our Chevy Malibu was shipped to and from Atlanta, Georgia using Ship a Car Direct. I like how the process was explained through videos in my email. I didn't have to call them with any questions but th [More]

Experts in Auto transport! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Experts in Auto transport!

Review by on 4/8/2019 10:43 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My agent, Samantha, was very knowledgeable and informative. She was upfront and transparent when it came to tackling some of the realities of the auto transport business and made sure she found a driv [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Great Service ! Ship a Car Direct

Great Service !

Review by on 4/3/2019 7:37 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I just booked on a Saturday. They called back Monday AM and were able to schedule a pickup almost immediately and car got delivered within a day from Atlanta to New Jersey. Driver was very friendly [More]