Auto Shipping Atlanta, Georgia

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Atlanta, Georgia.
Georgia: Overall From To

Newest Atlanta Auto Transport Reviews
Great experience Ship a Car Direct

Great experience

Review by on 9/22/2020 9:33 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I was very hesitant about shipping my car from Georgia to California but Shipping Car Direct made it a great experience. I was connected with a great team locally that picked up my car as scheduled a [More]

Excellent Ship a Car Direct

Excellent

Review by on 9/21/2020 12:05 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ricardo was courteous, knowledgeable and ahead of schedule. The customer service and attention to details demonstrated by “Ship a car direct” was impeccable. I would definitely recommend and use this [More]

Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 9/18/2020 8:23 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I contacted AmeriFreight and they put me together with Harry Davis. I called him on a Tuesday, he connected me with a transporter and my car was picked up Wednesday and delivered Thursday. Everyone el [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Perfect Experience Ultimate Transport 123

Perfect Experience

Review by on 9/9/2020 10:06 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

I was nervous about having my car shipped from GA to CA as many companies over-promised and their reviews under-delivered. I was offered extremely low rates only to receive calls from random companies [More]

Worked hard even with COVID Ship a Car Direct

Worked hard even with COVID

Review by on 9/9/2020 12:19 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Very pleased and have used David at Ship a Car Direct over the past 5+ years for now our 5th or 6th car transfer. Even when a carrier cancelled on us, he keep working hard to push through and found u [More]