Auto Shipping Jacksonville, Florida

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Jacksonville, Florida.
Florida: Overall From To

Newest Jacksonville Auto Transport Reviews
Colorado to Florida vehicle transport TCI Logistics Inc

Colorado to Florida vehicle transport

Review by on 6/1/2020 7:29 PM about TCI Logistics Inc

Kaleb was my rep and he communicated with me on pick up and delivery dates and times and the drivers were excellent! Car arrived on time and in great shape. I would definately use them again!

Florida to Connecticut delivery Ship a Car Direct

Florida to Connecticut delivery

Review by on 5/13/2020 8:07 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The entire experience was great. Thorough communication at every step. The driver was great and got the car to me a day ahead of schedule! Picked up on a Friday and delivered on Sunday (from FL to C [More]

Customer service American Auto Shipping

Customer service

Review by on 5/5/2020 5:41 PM about American Auto Shipping

Great service, fair price, and fast delivery no complaints at all. Brokers were very professional and courteous with everything and was well coordinated with the driver

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you, Jonathan! Please note we NEVER compensate our customers for reviews, but we're glad to hear that your experience was a positive o...
Transported car from NY to Jacksonville AutoStar Transport Express

Transported car from NY to Jacksonville

Review by on 4/21/2020 4:52 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Barry made the whole process easy from beginning to end. While we were on the phone he secured a company who could transport my car and in less than 72 hours my car was delivered. I spoke to the trans [More]

Mike Cannon - From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 4218. Karen, Thank you for submitting the review online, we value reviews very much at AutoStar Transport Express! Whenever you need another transportation, or if y...
transport NJ to FLA Auto Shipping Group Inc.

transport NJ to FLA

Review by on 3/26/2020 3:02 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good price and they picked the car up early,the car arrived within 30 hrs,excellent.The driver was fast and easy to deal with.Would use again on my next transport

Terry Williams - ** *Travis * * 617-213-6860* ** Call/Text me for an Instant Quote*** Thank you for the 5 star review!