Auto Shipping Florida

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Florida.
Florida: Overall From To

Newest Florida Auto Transport Reviews
Fast service Montway Auto Transport

Fast service

Review by on 11/13/2019 8:30 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I needed someone to pick up my car ASAP. I happened to come across this excellent company and they picked up my car the same day. I’m very happy and satisfied with them.

Great experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience

Review by on 11/13/2019 2:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We recently used AmeriFreight to transport my parent’s car to Florida from Wisconsin for the very first time. From my first call to discuss the process, until the arrival of my parent’s car in Florida [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Brandy DeJesus at 770-904-9784 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Excellent Ship a Car Direct

Excellent

Review by on 11/13/2019 1:43 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I have never shipped my car before nor have I ever known anyone who has. This was a very nerve racking experience for me. However, with the help of Christine and the open line of communication with th [More]

American Freight Made it SO EASY! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

American Freight Made it SO EASY!

Review by on 11/13/2019 12:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jae Redmond at American Freight could have not made it easier for me to ship my car from Florida to Nevada! She explained everything and made the process seamless for me during a stressful home move. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Jae Redmond at 678-271-3042 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
Mercedes to Florida AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Mercedes to Florida

Review by on 11/13/2019 8:05 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha did a great job and arranged for an enclosed transport of our SL550 from Indian to Florida. Pickup and delivery on time as arranged with no hassles. I will use AmeriFreight again on our retur [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...