Auto Shipping Florida

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Florida.
Florida: Overall From To

Newest Florida Auto Transport Reviews
Got it Done! Get it Done Transportation

Got it Done!

Review by on 5/27/2019 7:45 AM about Get it Done Transportation

Great Company made up of great people! These guys did the job and did it well. Situations happen - weather, delays, traffic, accidents, etc. What I really liked about Get it Done was they were in c [More]

Excellent Ship a Car Direct

Excellent

Review by on 5/27/2019 6:39 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Great communication both before and after. Great service. The car actually arrived ahead of schedule and they were very flexible with delivery.

Amazing cross country shipping Ship a Car Direct

Amazing cross country shipping

Review by on 5/27/2019 1:37 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This was an easy and fast shipping experience. I set my shipping dates over the phone, pick up and delivery location, type of vehicle and i was done. 15 minutes later i got an email saying our car was [More]

2012 Kia Sorento Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

2012 Kia Sorento

Review by on 5/26/2019 9:30 AM about Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

I was very satisfied with the service I received yesterday. I'm in the car business and I use shippers pretty often. I have had bad experiences as well as good experiences. This was a great experience [More]

Pleased with service Ship A Car Inc

Pleased with service

Review by on 5/26/2019 8:56 AM about Ship A Car Inc

As it was our first time shipping a car, we had lots of questions. I worked with Dana Briones who was very helpful. The car as promised arrived with no issues.