Auto Shipping Florida

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Florida.
Florida: Overall From To

Newest Florida Auto Transport Reviews
Amazing Communication, Transparent Prici Ship a Car Direct

Amazing Communication, Transparent Prici

Review by on 8/11/2020 1:20 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Shipped SUV from Tampa, FL to Seattle, WA and delivered in 9 days. I was contacted by text and updated ahead of time for both pick-up and delivery, which I really appreciated. My car came just as I le [More]

Car Ship a Car Direct

Car

Review by on 8/11/2020 10:41 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Matt was absolutely wonderful and helpful my car arrive with no damage, and also earlier then expected. I would definitely recommend this service to other my car was taken from NY to FL

Very good! Montway Auto Transport

Very good!

Review by on 8/11/2020 10:30 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I had to go from Denver to Orlando. I had it quoted, booked, and delivered in under 5 days, for less than a thousand dollars. It went veryyy smoothly.

Very easy Ship a Car Direct

Very easy

Review by on 8/11/2020 6:14 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my first time shipping a car and Gabe with could not have made it easier! Very professional and constantly updating me on the status. I would recommend Shipacardirect!

car transportation cross country GetCarrier.com

car transportation cross country

Review by on 8/10/2020 8:51 PM about GetCarrier.com

I used GetCarrier to transport my car from Florida to Oregon. Understandably it was difficult to find a driver, but Alex Thompson worked diligently to finally find a driver, who also was very courteo [More]