Auto Shipping Alabama

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Alabama.
Alabama: Overall From To
Birmingham Mobile Huntsville Montgomery Tuscaloosa
Statistics for Alabama
Average Price to Ship to Alabama

Average Price to Ship From Alabama

Number of Companies that ship to Alabama

Number of Companies that ship out of Alabama

Newest Alabama Auto Transport Reviews
Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438

Review by on 5/26/2019 10:28 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have used this company several times to ship my son's car back and forth from college. We live in Portland, Oregon and my son goes to school in Phoenix, Arizona. I have had no problems and will co [More]

Helpful, Flawless experience! AutoStar Transport Express

Helpful, Flawless experience!

Review by on 5/23/2019 10:21 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar was a helpful, flawless experience! I was nervous about shipping my sedan across the country after college. AutoStar was very fairly priced and I felt they truly cared about me as a customer. [More]

Excellent Car Shipping Experience Ship a Car Direct

Excellent Car Shipping Experience

Review by on 5/23/2019 10:14 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The communication with Ship A Car Direct was excellent and customer service provided was A+!!! My vehicle was picked up very quickly and arrived without an issues!!!

Car shipment from CA to AL AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipment from CA to AL

Review by on 5/22/2019 3:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service from start to finish. Car shipped within 3 days from CA to AL. driver was very courteous and so was the coordinator at AmeriFreight (Shanda O). Was informed about the care all throug [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Shanda Okada at 678-783-8202
Stressful but excellent Ship a Car Direct

Stressful but excellent

Review by on 5/22/2019 9:28 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I was shipping my cars from California to the east coast and chose Ship A Car Direct due to their good ratings and reviews from everyone. Jennifer was very courteous and did a good job explaining ever [More]