Sterling Heights, Michigan

Move My Automobile is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Move My Automobile

More Info for Move My Automobile

We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to all of our clients via phone call or email. Move My Automobile guarantees the BEST customer service in the transport industryl. We are honest and dedicated individuals that sincerely want to make you feel comfortable during the process of transporting your vehicle. Our transport coordinators will patiently explain and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Move My Automobile offers the insurance guarantee. Every single one of our carriers have up to date insurance and we pre-screen all of our drivers, only using carriers with a clean & punctual record. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do. Please use this exceptional site as a useful tool in your decision-making process. Visit our website MoveMyAutomobile.com for a full list of FAQ & more testimonials! Call or email us today for a free & fair quote!

Move My Automobile Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Sterling Heights, Michigan

Move My Automobile Cross Country Transport of our Saab 9-3
      Review by on 8/30/2017 12:23 AM

This is the 2nd time we've used Move My Auto (which a friend recommended to us) for cross-country transport of our Saab 9-3. Move My Auto and the Driver delivered on all counts: Prompt, Honest, Respon [More]

Move My Automobile Move My Automobile
      Review by on 10/18/2016 8:27 PM

Bev Baca charged my credit card $150 and told me my car would be picked up on October 15, 2016. She did not email me dispatch papers, and the driver didn't show up. After my fourth call to her on Satu [More]

Jennifer - Katherine, We are very sorry about this experience. Your deposit was refunded to you. The deposit is always charged once the spot on the truck is secure. If there are issues we always refund it to the...

Move My Automobile Bev to the rescue!!
      Review by on 9/24/2016 9:42 AM

I don't normally write reviews and only do when I receive service that goes ABOVE & BEYOND- so this first sentence should already tell you something. If you're on this page you already know that ther [More]

Jennifer - Thank you Holly! It was a pleasure working with you.