800-553-1828 Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Mercury Auto Transport LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Mercury Auto Transport LLC

More Info for Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Mercury Auto Transport. Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. We're large enough to handle all of your vehicle transportation needs, yet small enough to care. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. At Mercury Auto Transport, our commitment is to serve the customer every step of the way by using only the most reliable and reputable auto carriers in the industry. While shipping a vehicle is not complicated to understand, there are many 'trade secrets' that will leave you frustrated if not fully explained. We empower you every step of the way with the information you most need to know to make the best decisions about shipping your vehicle.

Mercury Auto Transport LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

800-553-1828 Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Mercury Auto Transport LLC Never returns deposits
      Review by on 10/17/2017 2:18 PM

I had wanted to go with Joel and was unsure. When I got the contract I noticed they wanted a deposit and it was non-refundable. I should have never agreed to sign the contract as my situation change [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC Car Transport from Washington to Florida
      Review by on 10/16/2017 2:18 PM

I contact Jim Gozde on Monday morning to ask for assistance with transporting my vehicle as soon as possible from Seattle, WA area to Orlando, FL area. He was able to locate a company within two hour [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC Jim Gozde helped me
      Review by on 10/12/2017 7:26 PM

This was the first time I had shipped my car and I was quite apprehensive, but happy that Jim Gozde helped manage this transport every inch of the way. He made me feel comfortable and secure and I w [More]