Camas, Washington

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

More Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great job
Review by on 6/18/2019 9:40 PM

This was a wonderful experience that I had with Travis. He was able to help me with the shipping of my vehicle and it went smoothly. I highly recommend that he keep up the good work. The conpany shoul [More]

Outstanding customer service!!!
Review by on 6/18/2019 10:15 AM

It was a pleasure working with Leeann, the whole process was very easy to conduct. Leeann kept me up to date and we'll informed throughout the entire transaction and made sure I was completely satisfi [More]

Travis Jackson 617-213-7825
Review by on 6/17/2019 2:50 PM

Thank you for your assistance in transporting our customer's vehicle from Georgia to California. Great communication and delivered on time. Appreciate your professionalism and hard work. Definitely w [More]

Terry Williams - ***Travis Jackson***617-213-6860***Call/Text me for an Instant Quote*** Thank you very much for the 5 star review. Im looking forward to working with you.

Car was delivered safely but Auto Shippi
Review by on 6/16/2019 1:51 PM

For the most part, everything with Auto Shipping Group went smoothly. The only thing that was very frustrating was the lack of communication between the broker and myself about the pickup timeline of [More]

On Time
Review by on 6/15/2019 1:15 PM

Picked uo my car near my house, delivered it in six days to Boston. No dents, scratches, nothing bothered inside the car. I sent the driver a tip for such good service.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Herbert, Thank you for the positive feedback. It was wo...

Great job!
Review by on 6/15/2019 10:19 AM

Arnold was very professional and pleasant to work with. I had to get my car transported quickly and he was great. He connected me with a very experienced driver. I would use him again!

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...

Travis Jackson 617-213-7825
Review by on 6/15/2019 5:44 AM

EExcellent communication with us. Was picked up promptly in Florida and delivered in Michigan within two days. The car was in perfect condition. Couldn’t ask for better service

Shipping
Review by on 6/14/2019 6:20 PM

Felicia helped me with the shipping of 2 vehicles to Hawaii. I had many questions and concerns along the way and she was always available to answer and help she even ended up having a quote be $150 le [More]

HEIDI SCHULZE 360-214-3671
Review by on 6/14/2019 11:34 AM

Heidi was incredibly helpful guiding me through the car shipping process. She was able to make this experience quick and easy while providing excellent service! I would recommend Heidi and Auto Shippi [More]

Terry Williams - EMAIL ME AT HEIDI@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR CALL/TEXT ME DIRECTLY AT 360-214-3671 FOR A FREE QUOTE - MILITARY DISCOUNTS KELLY - I HAD FUN WORKING WITH YOU! THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME IN TRANSPORTING ...

Auto Shipping Handler
Review by on 6/14/2019 11:07 AM

We worked with Heidi at Auto Shipping Group Inc. and our vehicle was to be picked up from a hard to get to location. Timing wasn't critical but Heidi found a driver that picked up the vehicle with a s [More]

Terry Williams - EMAIL ME AT HEIDI@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR CALL/TEXT ME DIRECTLY AT 360-214-3671 FOR A FREE QUOTE - MILITARY DISCOUNTS RICK- THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME IN GETTING YOUR NEW BMW PICKED UP FROM A TOUGH...

June Disaster
Review by on 6/13/2019 8:33 PM

If you are considering this company, RUN NOW. 1) I contracted with them 2 weeks before I needed my car transported. once I contracted with them, no updates from them until the day before when they ask [More]

Kimberly ASG
Review by on 6/13/2019 2:56 PM

Kimberly is an absolute hero. She helped us out with getting our truck shipped to California and then to Guam. Not only that, she held our hand the entire way and made the paperwork and all the compli [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jinyoung, Challenging shipments are ones that I enjoy! ...

Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Fantastic Service - start to finish!!
Review by on 6/13/2019 2:35 PM

This was an on-line arrangement. We needed to get a car from MA to MN for our 20 year old son and did not think a winter drive was a good idea. We had a couple of bids - this company was right in the [More]

Highly recommended!
Review by on 6/13/2019 1:34 PM

Had a wonderful experience using Auto Shipping Group! They were responsive to our needs and communication was excellent! Would use them again if needed!

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754 CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Amber it was my pleasure to work with you and your husband to get your travel trailer home. Thank you aga...

Gretchen Hight 360-284-7180
Review by on 6/13/2019 11:39 AM

I was very nervous to have my vehicle transported especially with all of the scams out there. Gretchen was phenomenal and not only at easing my nerves but about answering my questions and providing t [More]

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with ...

That was fast!
Review by on 6/12/2019 12:41 PM

Moved both our cars from California to Florida. Got a great quote, drivers arrived on time to pick up our cars and they were delivered ahead of schedule. Malia was great at explaining the entire proc [More]

INOP Car Transport
Review by on 6/12/2019 11:23 AM

Felicia was very professional, updating me every few days during the process. She made the process very seamless and easy. She also, followed up once the delivery was made.

Volkswagen rabbit truck
Review by on 6/11/2019 1:10 PM

I needed my classic Volkswagen rabbit caddy (pickup truck) shipped to Massachusetts from North Carolina. From start to finish Malia was there. Texts, phone calls, and emails. She was very professional [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 TEXT/CALL - 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH ASG! Geoffrey, WOW......what an amazing review, thank you so much. I am happy to know everything went as planned and you are HAPPY! malia@autos...

Gretchen Hight 360-284-7180
Review by on 6/11/2019 8:16 AM

Gretchen was friendly, helpful, great communicator regarding all aspects of this shipping experience. Would definitely use this company, again and would definitely ask for Gretchen Hight again to ass [More]

Malia On Time
Review by on 6/10/2019 8:46 PM

Malia helped explain the process and found me a pickup at the price I wanted. Easy to communicate with.

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 TEXT/CALL - 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH ASG! Thank you for the great review, Tim. malia...

auto shipping
Review by on 6/10/2019 4:52 PM

Arnold did an excellent job of making all necessary arrangements and being sure to stay in touch with us through out the process.

Auto Shipping Group -- Stellar from SoCa
Review by on 6/10/2019 3:35 PM

Felicia is the crown jewel of the Auto Shipping Group (ASG)! The entire organization is stellar, but Felicia’s attention to detail & customer service is outstanding. She is always businesslike and p [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438
Review by on 6/10/2019 3:18 PM

Arnold was great and patient. He kept his promise to deliver the car in the time frame with affordable price. Thank you so much . Would definitely recommend him for others

Review by on 6/10/2019 2:12 PM

This was my first experience in purchasing a collector car from out of state (Minnesota), and to my good fortune I hooked up with the Auto Shipping Group (ASG), who made the connection with VV Transpo [More]

Terry Williams - Auto Shipping Group** 888-588-1261 **A+ Rated through the Better Business Bureau** 5 Star Rated by Thousands of Customer** www.autoshippinggroup.com

Travis Jackson (617) 213-7825
Review by on 6/9/2019 1:26 PM

Travis did a wonderful job throughout the whole process of shipping my car across the country. From getting a quote, to getting my car picked up, then finally calling to verify everything was good and [More]

Terry Williams - ***Travis Jackson***617-213-6860***Call/Text me for an Instant Quote*** Thank you very much for the 5 star rating.

Cars arrived fast !
Review by on 6/9/2019 8:56 AM

Had both our vehicles shipped from California to Florida. The quote was reasonable, and drivers arrived exactly on the date we requested. We had communication with the drivers as often as we needed. [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 TEXT/CALL - 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH ASG! Thank you for the review, Alicia. I am happy everything went perfect for you. malia@autoshippinggroup.com

HeidiSchultze 360-214-3671
Review by on 6/8/2019 7:00 PM

Order 1050127 Of the many websites for deciding how to shjp our 2005 PT Cruiser from LA to Southold NY she was the most helpful, offered the clearest details for the shipment,, and was available whene [More]

Terry Williams - email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a free quoted esitmate military discounts JP - you are so very kind and this transaction went smoothly because of th...

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438
Review by on 6/7/2019 9:35 PM

Great customer service! Got my Lifted Truck from Texas to Oregon with no problems. Communication was great and helped me with my unique situation. Will use again of the need ever comes up.

Professionalism
Review by on 6/7/2019 7:15 PM

They are extremely professional, accommodating and fast. From the first phone call until delivery, all correspondence and scheduling was handled by the same person. Pickup and delivery was also easy a [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL OR TEXT FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Chris, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am h...

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions