Camas, Washington

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

More Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Customer service of Auto shipping Group
Review by on 10/23/2019 3:33 PM

This is a team of experts they work hard and maintain in constant communication with both the customer and the carriers to ensure all time lines and expectations are met!

Transported my car from Graham, Washingt
Review by on 10/23/2019 12:42 PM

Robert called me regularly with updates before pickup and during delivery and afterwards. At my request Robert put the car in my garage and placed the key where I wanted it. He took photos of the ca [More]

Great
Review by on 10/23/2019 12:54 AM

Great great great great great great great great great grease great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

Crown Vic Shipping
Review by on 10/22/2019 2:04 PM

Very easy. They did all the work for me. Paid a little more than I would have liked but can’t beat a vehicle showing up to your doorstep. The whole process was very easy.

Shipping
Review by on 10/22/2019 12:14 PM

Got my truck shipped in a timely manner and was happy with communication. Would definitely use the company again to ship more vehicles if needed. Thanks.

Overseas arrival
Review by on 10/21/2019 8:48 PM

Leeann was the first one who explained to me how vehicle transport works. I was being hit with multiple texts and emails after putting out a search. She took the time to call, inform, and listen t [More]

Greta Hight
Review by on 10/21/2019 3:16 PM

Gretchan was amazing. She stayed in contact with me when I had an issue with the first carrier and got me another carrier that was great. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for transporta [More]

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with ...

Car delivery
Review by on 10/21/2019 2:08 PM

Spoke to Lance on 10/7/19 for a quote and asked for a date and time , was told ( and I have a copy of email ) that he couldn’t guarantee me a date and time , however he could guarantee me a price ( be [More]

Malia was great
Review by on 10/21/2019 1:53 PM

Malia was very helpful did grate job of getting out car transported took just over a week from tine put order until Carl was deliver to out location every thing wen very smooth would defiantly use her [More]

Terry Williams - TEXT/CALL MALIA 503-836-1028 PST - - 16 YEARS WITH ASG - - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM- - - - - -Chuck, thank you for the great review, I enjoyed working with you again. Malia

Gretchan Hight
Review by on 10/20/2019 1:04 PM

Gretchan did such a good job with my transportation needs. She stayed in touch with me through the complete process. I will call her again with future needs

Great Experience
Review by on 10/20/2019 11:19 AM

We will definitely use this company again. Daniel answered all my questions and within a day had a driver ready to go. Communication was great with everyone involved and the price I paid was what I w [More]

Auto Shipping Group Inc.
I got the car, but could be better.
Review by on 10/19/2019 11:52 PM

Working w Lance, the broker/agent, was extremely easy - he was quick to respond and assist in anyway. Dealing w the tow company is another story - you never know which contractor you will receive to h [More]

Adam Spafford 951-289-5311
Review by on 10/19/2019 9:43 AM

Adam was pleasent to deal with and explained everything. First time shipping a vehicle across the country. Will use him again if I ever need to ship a vehicle again

Car Shipping
Review by on 10/18/2019 4:47 PM

very good, professional service. car was received in good condition. delivery was in promised time. rate provided was competitive and getting quote was easy.

Review by on 10/18/2019 2:04 PM

Cars arrived on time and in great shape. Travis was very easy to work with and considered small details of the move. We would highly recommend in the future.

Terry Williams - ***Travis Jackson***617-213-6860***Call/Text me for an Instant Quote*** Thank you very much for the 5 star review.

Car shipped from VA yo GA
Review by on 10/18/2019 6:14 AM

Fast affordable and reliable. Michael Rhine help with the process and i am 100 percent satisfied with the service. Thank you ASG MICHAEL RHINE (360) 512-3754

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754 CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. David, it my my pleasure to help you out with your move. Thank...

Review by on 10/17/2019 8:40 PM

Was easy to work with Travis. Some confusion with transporter but he took care of it and it all worked out. Would use him and auto shipping again...

Hawaii car transportation
Review by on 10/17/2019 11:42 AM

Arnold Hight at Auto shipping did an outstanding job in arranging the shipping of our Audi from Oregon to Oahu. Professional, accurate, and courteous service. Highly recommend it.

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! Ple...

2010 Mercedes Benz ML350
Review by on 10/17/2019 6:48 AM

My entire experience from start to finish was professional. I was informed on every step of the process. The sale was painless. deposit was simple and driver inspection was through. Auto delivery prog [More]

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
Review by on 10/17/2019 12:20 AM

Felicia was very professional and helpful in getting my car shipped from Texas to Hawaii. She answered any questions I had in a courteous and timely manner. I would definitely recommend Felicia to an [More]

Shipped car from FL to AL
Review by on 10/16/2019 5:14 PM

Shipped my wife's car ftom South Fl to Birmingham AL as part of move. Malia was very helpful as we had not shipped a car before. Pick up went smoothly as did drop off. Would use again.

Terry Williams - MALIA CALL /TEXT 503-836-1028- - - -16 YEARS WITH ASG- - - -MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM. Jim, thank you for the great 5 STAR REVIEW!!! I am pleased you were happy with my service. Ma...

Excellent service
Review by on 10/16/2019 2:49 PM

Nicole was very professional and upfront I out the process. The driver showed up and dropped off exactly in she said they would the value was great. I would recommend them to anyone

Terry Williams - Nicole H ~ 360-464-2571 ~ Nicole@autoshippinggroup.com ~ Call or text me for a free no obligation quote! ~ Thank you for such a wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you. I hope you are en...

Would use again...
Review by on 10/16/2019 2:26 PM

The team was awesome and professional. They kept me posted on where my cars were and held my car in a safe place when I was unable to meet my car on the day it arrived. Everyone went above and beyond. [More]

Terry Williams - Pleasure was truly all mine! Please contact Daniel Burden @ 843.823.5166 for all your future shipping needs!

Jeep Delivery from Moab, Utah
Review by on 10/16/2019 8:28 AM

From the first call when I spoke to Arnold he was very professional and took the time to explain any questions. He did a great job to get my CJ-5 from Moab Utah back to Boston. Overall I am very sati [More]

Motor cycle move
Review by on 10/15/2019 4:19 PM

Best service ever kept me up to date with every step ???????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????? ???????????????????? ????

Excellent service!
Review by on 10/15/2019 3:19 PM

Great job by all involved, my vehicle was picked up on time, the driver was polite and careful, the coordinator 'Brandon' kept me informed and everything went as planned, the vehicle was dropped off, [More]

Terry Williams - **** 360-200-7549 **** Military and Student Discounts*** Hello Mr. Bueng it was a pleasure helping you get vehicle shipped glad all went smooth and painless. I look forward to helping you in the...

Review by on 10/15/2019 2:01 PM

We were very pleased with the service Travis provided. He was upfront about the cost and timing, no surprise as he was very professional and genuinely cares about his clients. Thank you Travis!

Travis Got It Done!!! 617 213-6860
Review by on 10/15/2019 12:52 PM

Travis did a wonderful job getting my car to Oregon from Minnesota. Everything went smoothly! He answered every call and provided the service at the highest level. Thank you Travis!

Great experience
Review by on 10/15/2019 12:46 PM

Fast, easy, up front and clear - it was very, very easy scheduling a transfer from Washington to Colorado. Got my vehicle in less than a week of setting up

Terry Williams - *** Leo Rubio *** 786-206-1143 *** leo@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! Please ...

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions