Home > Company > A > Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Camas, Washington

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

More Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "- process"- of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Camas, Washington

Based on 4095 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Auto Shipping Group Inc. Felicia
      Review by on 2/27/2017 9:34 PM

Having never dealt with a transport before, Felicia put me at ease with her diligence. She gave me the high level info I needed. I received daily texts to shepherd me through the process and updates o [More]

Auto Shipping Group Inc. car transport
      Review by on 2/27/2017 4:57 PM

Felicia really helped me with my transport needs.. she actually helped me twice shipping to and from california. I would gladly have her as my point of contact for the future. She was kind and very re [More]

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Felicia Williams@602-428-6872
      Review by on 2/27/2017 2:19 PM

I dreaded transporting my car from Texas. Both mentally and financially. But Felicia did everything (but pay for it)! It was a great experience. Use these guys. Felicia is absolutely excellent!!! [More]