Camas, Washington

Auto Shipping Group Inc. just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

More Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "- - process"- - of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s Website
    Camas, Washington

Delivery my car
      Review by on 11/21/2019 5:29 PM

Felicia was very helpful to bring my motorhome from Cheyenne Wy to my home in Florida. She do her job very professional .Every time I need her she answer very quick.

Delivering the Bronco
      Review by on 11/21/2019 5:06 PM

I never had to ship a vehicle,but the folks at auto shipping group made it easy. They found a driver to make the run to mid Wisconsin where my nephew lives. Bronco was delivered safe and sound. The dr [More]

Maserati delivery
      Review by on 11/21/2019 3:25 PM

I left Auto Shipping Group in charge of delivering my new Maserati. I was not disappointed. The driver called me and updated my delivery regularly. He daisy they arrive was Tuesday. He called me Tues [More]

Terry Williams - ***Travis Jackson***617-213-6860***Call/Text me for an Instant Quote*** Thank you very much for the 5 star review.