Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Review by on 8/22/2019 8:10 PM

I moved from Cleveland to LA recently and was nervous about shipping my car. Kayla from American Auto Shipping reassured me that everything would be fine and it was. She constantly checked in with me [More]

Rachel was great!
Review by on 8/22/2019 2:12 PM

We needed our broken down car shipped across states to be repaired. We had no idea how the process would go (we had never done something like this), and it turned out great! I was in contact with Rach [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review! It was wonderful working to get your vehicle shipped and we hope that you choose us again for any other vehicles you need transported.

Best transportation service
Review by on 8/22/2019 1:58 PM

This was the best transportation service ever. Rachel was very nice and the communication was great. They got my car to Ohio faster than what i expected. Would definitely recommend all my friends here [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review and the recommendation! We hope that you too will ship with us again if you need to.

Customer Service
Review by on 8/22/2019 10:33 AM

I had a really great experience with your company from start to finish. Especially with my representative Rachel. She helped me to understand this process which I had not done before. She was extreme [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that you had a good experience transporting your vehicle with us. It's our goal to take care of our all our customers and we're glad that you were well taken ca...

A+ shippers!!!
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:23 PM

I have dealt with a lot of really bad shippers and as bad as they can be American Auto shippers is the best there is, they take you thru the process step by step! I had Aerin, if you're lucky enough [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping! We strive to make sure our customers are taken care of and we're glad that you were.

Truck transport
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:17 PM

Kayla was amazing through the whole process , she made all our lives much easier and we felt good and assured about everything because of her. The actual transport was good as well ,smooth and quick. [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you! Please let us know if you need to ship another vehicle in the future!

Awesome Service
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:02 PM

I’m in the Navy and placed an order to have my car shipped from Ohio to California and had no problems whatsoever. They were in contact with me regularly to let me know what was going on and the drive [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for recommending us and we're glad that your experience was a positive one. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Truck transport
Review by on 8/21/2019 6:35 PM

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your kind words! It was great helping you transport your vehicle and we hope you contact us again for any other vehicles you need to ship.

Rachel was great
Review by on 8/21/2019 3:52 PM

Rachel was great. She was always on top of it. Great customer skills. Help me so much in getting vehicle back home and let me know if my options Great service

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you very much! I'm glad that your experience was a positive one and we hope to hear from you again should you ship another v...

car transpoert
Review by on 8/21/2019 2:38 PM

Wonderful, on time, polite. All promises met to the letter. Reasonable cost. Recommended to everyone shippin a car. How else do you want me to compliment you so as to reach the 150 character minim [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We appreciate all the compliments and kind words! Thank you for recommending us to others and we hope to hear from you again should you need to ship another vehicle.

Auto shipping
Review by on 8/21/2019 1:43 PM

We are happy we chose American Auto Shipping to Ship our car from Bremerton Wa. to San Diego Ca. The Communication was clear and working with Kayla was really easy. She made sure we were taken cared [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - We are happy you chose us as well! We're glad that your experience was a positive one and we hope to hear from you again should you need to ship another vehicle!

Superb Experience
Review by on 8/21/2019 11:58 AM

Customer Service was superb. Cost was unbeatable (I checked). As I've read in other reviews, and can appreciate myself, it's sort of anxiety provoking to ship your car for the first time. It' s not a [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We're so glad that your experience was seamless and outstanding. We work hard to ensure our customers come away with a great shipping experience and we're glad to have done...

Excellent Auto Shipping
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:46 AM

Rachael was Easy to work with and prompt. Vehicle was picked up in the time confirmed and dropped off in the time confirmed. Will use again in the future

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! It was great working with you and I hope to hear from you again in the future!

Great experience
Review by on 8/20/2019 4:40 PM

I will definitely book with them again they did an amazing job with the shipping they made sure to keep me updated on everything I got my car in the same condition it was before over all it was an gre [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure shipping your vehicle and we're glad that you had a great experience. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with in the future!

Bad experience
Review by on 8/20/2019 3:06 PM

They told me , it is from door to door and that never happen .driver drop my car 8.3miles from my house. And when i called the dispatch ..he just hanged phone because he doesn't need to take the respo [More]

Mark - Thank you for the feedback Salad. As we explained to you door to door means as close to your house the carrier can safely get to. The truck is 80 feet long and there can be residential weight restri...

Aerin Davis
Review by on 8/20/2019 12:23 PM

Aerin Davis was super helpful and friendly. She did a great job getting my car ship. I got my car ship California to Nebraska in 2.5 days . I recommend Aerin and this place.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working to get your vehicle shipped! Thank you for the kind words and we hope to hear from you again regarding any other vehicles you n...

American Auto Shipping
received car fast and in exact condition
Review by on 8/20/2019 11:01 AM

I got my car quicker than expected and in exactly the same condition I shipped it in. I would recommend this company to book shipping my car again. Also, Erin was very helpful throughout tje whole pro [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping! We thank you for your trust and are glad that your shipment went smoothly. That's our goal!

WOW - A Perfect Experience
Review by on 8/19/2019 12:57 PM

This was my first time using American Auto Shipping, and I was concerned as there are some not so scrupulous people operating in this space. We shipped a large, new cargo van from Fort Lauderdale to B [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and we thank you very much for your recommendation as well! Please let us know if you have any other ve...

Kayla
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:55 AM

Kayla was terrific!! She was extremely professional and kept in contact with me the entire time- from setting up pickup to making sure everything went well at delivery. I would very highly recommend K [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we appreciate all the kind words. Let us know if you need another vehicle shipped in the future!

Delivered Safely as Promised
Review by on 8/19/2019 12:22 AM

Our car was transported from Ft Lauderdale to Seattle safely. Driver was courteous and returned texts when I reached out as we got close to delivery date to let me know where he was and anticipated da [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us to ship your vehicle! We're glad that you had a good experience and we look forward to help you with any other vehicles you may need to ship in t...

American Auto Shipping
Prompt courteous and surprisingly good c
Review by on 8/15/2019 8:39 PM

Choosing the right transport company is difficult. When I found Rachel at American Auto Shipping I knew I was in good hands. The move was easy and within my timeframe. I would recommend them without [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! It's always a pleasure helping our customers and we're glad that your shipment went smoothly. Please let us know if you need any other vehicl...

Would use again
Review by on 8/15/2019 3:17 PM

First time shipping a car and was nervous about the process but American Auto Shipping and it's employees were excellent. Car shipped fast and got a heads up call before arrival. Much thanks. Hopefull [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that your shipment went smoothly! That's our goal here and we're happy that everything worked out okay. Enjoy your new home!

Great experience
Review by on 8/15/2019 9:11 AM

They were great at communicating and making sure I was satisfied with their service. They found a driver quickly and for an affordable price. I would recommend them in the future.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us to ship your vehicle with! I'm glad that everything went well and hope to hear from you again.

Aerin Davis
Review by on 8/14/2019 2:42 PM

Excellent experience. Outstanding customer service. Aerin was supportive during multiple steps of this process and everything she explained went as planned. Will use again and recommend it to friends [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review and kind words! I hope to hear from you again if you need to ship another vehicle.

Quick and Helpful!
Review by on 8/14/2019 1:28 PM

Very helpful in terms of customer service, pricing, and understanding of my situation. Was able to get my truck quickly with no problems at all! Would definitely use again or at least recommend to som [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for recommending us to anyone in need of transport! We appreciate the kind words and are glad to have given you a great shipping experience.

Auto shipping
Review by on 8/14/2019 10:18 AM

I was contacted by Kayla of American auto shipping that they would be picking up my son’s car for shipment to Oregon. My son is currently Overseas so I would be overseeing the pick up. Kayla was very [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you! I'm glad that everything went well and we appreciate your recommendation to friends and family.

Car transport across country
Review by on 8/14/2019 9:18 AM

Everything went great, no issues whatsoever. Great customer service. Will use again without hesitstion. They also reimburse you a car wash up to $20 once delivery is completed!

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a pleasure working with you! We work hard to ensure our customers have a positive shipping experience and I'm glad that yours was a positive one...

Smooth and easy delivery
Review by on 8/13/2019 6:08 PM

Made the experience simple and easy. Very professional, first time shipping vehicle and they were great@@@@@@@@@@@!!!thanx again!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review! Although please try to refrain from using so many "@" symbols. Regardless, it was a pleasure working with you and we're glad that everything in your ...

American Auto Shipping
Auto Shipping w/ help of kayla
Review by on 8/13/2019 4:32 PM

This was my first time using this service with the help of Kayla. In just a week I received my car in another USA state. Amazing with the price I was given too. Really recommended

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review and the recommendation! Auto transport can be daunting if you're new to it, I'm glad that I was able to make it easy for you!

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions