Las Vegas, Nevada

American Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Shipping

More Info for American Auto Shipping

Great Customer Service
Review by on 3/11/2019 11:59 AM

I have dealt with several transporting company's over the last few years. American Auto Shipping was by far the easiest, and provided great customer service. Rachael was very patient and knowledgeable [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words! We are glad that your shipping experience with us was the best you've had and we look forward to helping all our customers with the same leve...

Perfect Transport! Illinois to Florida
Review by on 3/9/2019 1:58 PM

Best Customer Service! We needed to move two of our cars to Florida from Illinois in March no less and the recommendations given to us for other carriers didn’t seem to be as reliable as we’d have lik [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We are glad that you had such a great experience using our company and look forward to assisting you with any other vehicles you may need to move.

Auto transfer from California to Florida
Review by on 3/5/2019 3:43 PM

Thank you Rachel. It was a pleasure to work with you in this competitive business. It is not uncommon that problems can occur, that are not foreseen and delivery time could change. You kept me update [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We take pride in our customer service ethic. We're glad to have assisted you in your move. Take care.

Rachel Rocks
Review by on 3/1/2019 8:02 PM

Rachel took great care of me, thanks for getting my car home to me safely . Thanks for your communication and keeping me in the loop. Regards, Patrick

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - No worries Patrick! Here at American Auto Shipping, we put the customer first. We've been in business for 20 years and know h...

Great Customer Service
Review by on 3/1/2019 4:49 PM

I have dealt with several transportation company's over the years. American Auto Shipping was by far the easiest, and provided the best customer service. Rachael was very patient and professional. She [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Kevan. We're glad you had a good experience working with us. Remember to recommend us to your friends!

Awesome Job!!
Review by on 3/1/2019 11:22 AM

This is much much better to deal with compared to my household move. This company is maintaining high standards at better price. like 1. Professional customer service and better price than other Auto [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Srinivasa!

Great Service
Review by on 2/28/2019 3:29 PM

American Auto Shipping provided excellent service; transported my car from Louisiana to Oregon without issues or unnecessary delays. The driver was in communication with me all through. Breanna and Ma [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Abi, we are glad everything worked out! Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your shipping needs in the future!

Delivered Car & Good Service
Review by on 2/27/2019 4:03 PM

I needed by truck shipped from Las Vegas to New York, but other brokers couldn't get it done in a timely fashion. America can through on many levels. Firstly, their customer service, Rachel in parti [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for taking the time to give us a review Ed. We're glad everything worked out. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your future auto shipping needs!

Shipping My Car
Review by on 2/26/2019 8:58 PM

I had a car I bought shipped from Los Angeles to Cleveland through American Auto Shipping. The entire process was smooth and was completed without any issues. I found them online and called for a quot [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Reviews help our company, so we do our best to provide the best customer service possible. Remember to use American ...

1995 f350 transport
Review by on 2/25/2019 7:07 PM

What makes American Auto Shipping different from the rest Aerin Davis. She held my hand through the hole process. I was afraid of shipping such a large vehicle across multiple states. Thank you Aerin

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review John! We're glad everything worked out. Remember to use American Auto Shipping again for all your shipping needs!

Shipping my Car
Review by on 2/25/2019 7:06 PM

They are honest and clear of the quote, it takes 5 days to ship my car from Vegas to New Jersey. Aerin is delightful to talk to. I’m willing to use them again.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Good morning Erlinda. Thank you very much for the positive review. We hope to work with you again.

Car Transport Ca-Tx
Review by on 2/23/2019 4:17 PM

This company was super kind, my car was delivered prompt and un-damaged. Only suggestion would be to talk to the driver about their arrival, as mine arrived a day later than what the broker had said ( [More]

American Auto Shipping
Delivern the car /transport a car.
Review by on 2/22/2019 9:28 PM

Very nice frienly people i love the services good job and the driver Ben was very nice too.i would use them again i like the price too they even give you $20 to wash your car .love it thanks

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Mohamed. We'll see you next time you need to ship a vehicle!

Aerin at American Auto Shipping
Review by on 2/22/2019 12:17 PM

Can't be more happy with the service we received from Aerin at American Auto Shipping. Aerin guided us through the process and made a cross country move for my future daughter-in-law a lot easier. A [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review JK! We are glad you had a good experience with us. We put a lot of effort in making sure our customers have an overall positive time using us for t...

Auto shipping
Review by on 2/22/2019 7:51 AM

Breanna at American Auto Shipping was great! They worked with me for specific needs. I only had some communication issues with the driver; a language barrier. He did not speak English....

Awesome service
Review by on 2/21/2019 7:06 PM

Awesome service from the start to the end. It was very easy to schedule and there was always good communication with Airin and the driver Yuri. Car arrived 2 days ahead of schedule. They also offer a [More]

Mark - Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Pleasure working with your Hartmut!

Five
Review by on 2/21/2019 2:07 PM

Very nice driver service was great communication from the one until the car was dropped off I will recommend them to anyone good company good pick up phone when u call

Mark - Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the view Charles. We hope you choose American Auto Shipping again for your future car shipping needs.

Auto transport service
Review by on 2/21/2019 7:47 AM

AERIN was so very helpful and communicative and was there to assist me with any questions. My car came extremely fast it was picked up on the 1st requested day. I would recommend American Auto shippin [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review, Jasmine. We're glad everything worked out. We do our best to make sure our customers have the smoothest and best experience possible using us. We ...

Excellent service
Review by on 2/19/2019 8:58 PM

Amazing service. Easy to schedule and excellent communication thru transporting our car across country. Highly recommend. Rachel was awesome and so helpful.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad you had a positive experience Mary! We take pride in our customer service and satisfaction. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your future shipping ...

Good Choice
Review by on 2/19/2019 11:06 AM

My car was picked up and delivered on time. I also had constant contact with Breanna and my driver Stephanie. I was thinking of shipping my car cross country for a while but hesitant. I called and the [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Glad you had a positive experience with us! We hope to work with you again in the future. At American Auto Shipping, our number one priority is customer comfort and satis...

sfsf
Review by on 2/19/2019 10:05 AM

Concierge transport services are the services that we offer at no extra cost to our customers. These services include: A free car wash inside and out after your car has been delivered. Free rental car [More]

Car transport companies
Review by on 2/18/2019 1:53 PM

If you need to get a car from one state to another make sure you reach out to A-1 and ask for Aerin. She was professional and our car was delivered quickly and with care. Best value when transporting [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the recommendation! We do try to make sure our customers have a positive shipping experience with us. We hope to work with you again!

Shipped a car from Florida to California
Review by on 2/18/2019 12:58 AM

I shipped a car from Florida to California with very few issues. Breanna was polite and informative. She helped me through the entire process. I would use them again.

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Fred! We prioritize customer service here at American Auto Shipping, and are glad you had a positive experience. Remember to use American Auto Sh...

Breanna was Fantastic
Review by on 2/17/2019 4:52 PM

Had a few issues with delivery but through it all, Breanna was really good at keeping in contact with me and helping me throughout the service. Cant thank her enough

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - We did our best Renz! I'm glad you had a good experience. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your future shipping needs!

American Auto Shipping
New York to San Francisco.
Review by on 2/17/2019 3:33 PM

The price was fair and AAS promised pickup within seven days or they’d sweeten the deal for the carrier (out of their pocket) in order to get a carrier. Seven days passed and no carrier had been hired [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Hi Gary. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're glad everything worked out. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your future needs!

Solid service
Review by on 2/15/2019 11:16 PM

Happy with the service I got and the price point. Breanna did a good job keeping me in the loop as to what was going on, my car arrived intact and on time for a reasonable price. Would recommend to a [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Hi Matt! Good to see that you had a good experience with us. Thank you for the positive review- we hope to help you with all your future auto shipping needs!

Las Vegas to PA Transport
Review by on 2/15/2019 2:53 PM

1st time shipping a car and Rachel and the team at American Auto Shipping definitely helped alleviate the stress. Rachel kept in contact with me and returned my calls promptly.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - I'm glad everything worked out! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Bad Experience
Review by on 2/14/2019 9:16 PM

The dispatcher communicated quite well until my vehicle was picked up. I am yet to be reimbursed for the exterior wash to my vehicle, which arrived with mud on the exterior as well as in the interior [More]

American Auto Shipping
Aerin saved the day! She’s amazing!!!
Review by on 2/14/2019 3:44 PM

After a less than ideal experience with another shipping company, I contacted American auto shipping via a google search. Thankfully I was able to speak with Aerin who proved to be the Customer servic [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for reporting your positive experience with us Jovian. We take pride in our customer service, and we are glad everything worked out well for you. Remember to use ...

American Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions