Providing more than 232,419 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Ohio to Florida

Average Price

$789

Price Range From $125 to $2995

Good Service! Would Recommend! Mercury Auto Transport

Good Service! Would Recommend!

Review by on 1/16/2021 2:04 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

I had my car shipped from Ohio to Florida in the last week of Dec 2020 for $700 and Jim Gozde was my agent. I had to wait for a couple of weeks because of the winter season but he tried to get me a go [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for your review, Vini! We're glad to hear that Jim did a wonderful job assisting you with your auto transport. Thank you for choosing Mercury Auto Transport!
Bait and switch, don’t fall for it Sonic Auto Transportation

Bait and switch, don’t fall for it

Review by on 1/14/2021 11:08 AM about Sonic Auto Transportation

I read some super sketchy reviews but I really wanted to give this company the benefit of the doubt and my schedule was pretty flexible so against my better judgement, I decided to sign a contract wit [More]

Alex Gold - Dear Charlene, We apologize for causing this much trouble for you. We have just talked to Alison about the situation that happened and she feels really sorry to let you down. She keeps working to get ...
Very Positive AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very Positive

Review by on 1/13/2021 5:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything went very smooth and thorough and straight forward. No issues to my vehicle and I was well pleased with the service. They picked up on time and delivered on time and the drivers were very f [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave...
Car Shipping from Ohio to Florida AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping from Ohio to Florida

Review by on 12/29/2020 1:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight was excellent in providing me all the necessary information to ship my vehicle from point A to point B. They really advocated for me in getting the best deal during the holiday season and [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
AWESOME SERVICE. AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AWESOME SERVICE.

Review by on 12/9/2020 10:43 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I RECENTLY TRANSPORTED MY DAUGHTER'S CAR FROM OHIO TO FLORIDA. IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH AMERIFREIGHT. I WISH IT WAS LITTLE LESS EXPENSIVE.THANKS

AmeriFreight - Call Richard Jernigan (678) 821-2653 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
car transport Mercury Auto Transport

car transport

Review by on 11/9/2020 8:44 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Very pleased with John Garcia coordinating transport for my car from OH to FL. John kept in constant communication (as well as the transport driver). I would definitely recommend working with John f [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Craig, we appreciate you recommending us to other. Thank you for your business.
Car Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Car Transport

Review by on 10/26/2020 1:25 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

My car arrived in perfect condition. Only one issue. After a few phone calls from the driver promising that he would be there in a couple more hours, the car finally was delivered at 11:30PM! A bit la [More]

Mike Cannon - rom: Alan (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2231: Hi Gail! Thank you for the nice review. I am happy that your transport experience with us was satisfactory. I´m glad my team and I could help. Next time you need...
Car Sent cross Country Ship A Car Inc

Car Sent cross Country

Review by on 9/28/2020 5:41 PM about Ship A Car Inc

Bob Moran was amazing and got everything set up without any issues and the car arrived in a few days just like they said it would in perfect condition

Brian - Thank you Tyler for this kind review. We are glad we could help ship your vehicle from Ohio to Florida. Your business is truly appreciated.
Car transport MoverJet Logistics

Car transport

Review by on 7/14/2020 4:40 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Excellent experience Jose picked up car on time and shot the breeze for a couple of minutes and was careful with my car. William called me twice updating delivery and the dispatch (can’t remember her [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We are glad that we're able to meet all your requirements and will be very happy to work with you again!
FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE! Montway Auto Transport

FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE!

Review by on 6/16/2020 12:27 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I needed to move my vintage Porsche and found Montway on the web. What first attracted me was their VERY ATTRACTIVE price for enclosed transport, but I have to say, it was a pleasant experience from [More]

Montway - We appreciate the recommendation. Happy we could provide a no drama experience!