Providing more than 195,973 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $125 to $2995

Excellent Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service

Review by on 5/13/2019 4:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight did an excellent job assisting with the shipping of my vehicle. Danielle provided excellent service and provided excellent communication throughout the process. I would definitely work wi [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Danielle Roth @ 678-608-0624
The Best! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The Best!

Review by on 2/22/2019 9:50 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I recently needed my car transported from Ohio to Florida. After reviewing multiple companies I selected AmeriFreight based on their website and name recognition. This was my first experience with [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Would highly recommend! MoverJet Logistics

Would highly recommend!

Review by on 1/25/2019 11:44 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Excellent service. Mover jet Logistics streamlined the process and were professional throughout. Never had any problem. Emily Stark who was my point of contact was super helpful and prompt in her s [More]

Emily Stark - Thanks for being such a patient customer! It was a pleasure for me to work with an open-minded person like you! Hoping to do more business with you in the future!
Extremely disappointed AutoVocity Transport

Extremely disappointed

Review by on 1/15/2019 10:04 AM about AutoVocity Transport

After using this company two times, and being extremely cordial, it was during the holidays, and they failed to even give me a phone call back or anything to that nature to tell me what was going on s [More]

Claudia Lozano - We are sorry you feel that way about our service. But our records indicate we communicated with you on a daily basis regarding the status of your order via email, text and by phone. Please keep in min...
Waleed Morgan MoverJet Logistics

Waleed Morgan

Review by on 12/31/2018 11:55 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Waleed assisted us in getting our VW Beetle transported from Ohio to Punta Gorda, Florida. He was very professional and followed up with us throughout the process to make sure that we were 100% satis [More]

Elijah Petrov - I'm glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and will be very happy to work with you again! - Waleed Morgan
Transport Jaguar from OH to FL DIY Transport Inc.

Transport Jaguar from OH to FL

Review by on 12/21/2018 8:25 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

David and the group at DIY Transport were excellent to work with, honest and forthright and a pleasure. David gave a fair price and worked with a great transporter to deliver the car earlier than pro [More]

Danielle - Howie, thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Transportation Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Transportation

Review by on 12/3/2018 7:18 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent company! Was on top of communication! Vehicle arrived next day as told! We felt comfortable and at ease! Vehicle was in perfect shape! We will recommend use

Terry Williams - email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a FREE quote Lawanikee - thank you again for trusting me to get your Camaro transported - you were an absolute joy o...
Just great service! DIY Transport Inc.

Just great service!

Review by on 11/19/2018 7:21 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

Gail was my primary contact and Charlene was the follow-up. Both ladies were excellent and met my needs to a tee. The shipper they employed was excellent and the car arrived on time and in excellent [More]

Danielle - Charles, thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Honest auto mover in an industry filled BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Honest auto mover in an industry filled

Review by on 11/17/2018 4:30 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Here’s my honest opinion from my personal experiences. Yours may differ: Most car moving brokers do not honor their commitments, and will lie to you in a heartbeat. They will give you a cheap price [More]

Linda Ross - The most pleasant thing to hear, thanks! We strive to serve every customer qualitatively.
Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 11/14/2018 8:19 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry was knowledgeable and did a nice job getting me a fair rate.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604