Providing more than 204,386 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$600

Average Price

$782

Price Range From $125 to $2995

Transport of car from Ohio to Florida Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Transport of car from Ohio to Florida

Review by on 10/14/2019 11:39 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We had to get a car returned to our daughter in Florida from Ohio, where it had been damaged in a comprehensive auto incident. We need it done in a timely manner and the CS rep did a great job in help [More]

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Nice Job Get it Done Transportation

Nice Job

Review by on 9/30/2019 4:44 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I did not have any prior experience with shipping a car, so I relied on doing some due diligence in reading web sites and reviews. The price that Get It Done Transportation was in the middle of what [More]

David Pein - Al, We pride our selves on good service. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899
Fraudulent Charges Pronto Global Logistics

Fraudulent Charges

Review by on 7/25/2019 8:43 PM about Pronto Global Logistics

I called this company because the original company I was dealing with wasn’t sure if we could find a driver. I cancelled my order prior to a truck being dispatched and they charged my card anyway. Whe [More]

James Stephens - Amesha, you signed contract with my company to move a vehicle, provided your credit card for a deposit and we dispatched a driver to you and then you decided to cancel. We are a serious company that ...
Broke down 1000 miles from home Montway Auto Transport

Broke down 1000 miles from home

Review by on 7/17/2019 10:59 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I broke down while visiting family and friends. I booked Montway on a Sunday morning to broker the car, they had it picked up on a Wednesday and delivered to the shop on Friday. Great communication an [More]

Montway - Glad we could help. Thank you for the review, Donnie.
Amerifreight 1501713582-VY AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight 1501713582-VY

Review by on 7/17/2019 10:42 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We had our car shipped to Florida using Amerifreight. Erica was awesome and so helpful! She checked out the shipper's rating and reputation for us! We were a little nervous shipping our car but eve [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Erica at 770-881-8585
swift Car movement Montway Auto Transport

swift Car movement

Review by on 6/17/2019 9:22 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Had a wonderful experience with my Honda CRV transportation from Columbus to Florida.Even though the pick up got delayed by a day or two it was compensated by fast delivery which just took 2 days to r [More]

Montway - Happy to provide great service. Thanks for the awesome review!
Transport service Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Transport service

Review by on 6/2/2019 6:59 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Jim Godze of Mercury Transport is awesome. Explained the details of costs, pick-up schedule, and delivery schedule and was spot on! No hassle, no tricks. Picked it up when he said, delivered when prom [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you! We appreciate your business.
Excellent Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service

Review by on 5/13/2019 4:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight did an excellent job assisting with the shipping of my vehicle. Danielle provided excellent service and provided excellent communication throughout the process. I would definitely work wi [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Danielle Roth @ 678-608-0624
The Best! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The Best!

Review by on 2/22/2019 9:50 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I recently needed my car transported from Ohio to Florida. After reviewing multiple companies I selected AmeriFreight based on their website and name recognition. This was my first experience with [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Would highly recommend! MoverJet Logistics

Would highly recommend!

Review by on 1/25/2019 11:44 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Excellent service. Mover jet Logistics streamlined the process and were professional throughout. Never had any problem. Emily Stark who was my point of contact was super helpful and prompt in her s [More]

Emily Stark - Thanks for being such a patient customer! It was a pleasure for me to work with an open-minded person like you! Hoping to do more business with you in the future!