Providing more than 199,786 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $125 to $2995

Broke down 1000 miles from home Montway Auto Transport

Broke down 1000 miles from home

Review by on 7/17/2019 10:59 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I broke down while visiting family and friends. I booked Montway on a Sunday morning to broker the car, they had it picked up on a Wednesday and delivered to the shop on Friday. Great communication an [More]

Montway - Glad we could help. Thank you for the review, Donnie.
Amerifreight 1501713582-VY AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight 1501713582-VY

Review by on 7/17/2019 10:42 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We had our car shipped to Florida using Amerifreight. Erica was awesome and so helpful! She checked out the shipper's rating and reputation for us! We were a little nervous shipping our car but eve [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Erica at 770-881-8585
swift Car movement Montway Auto Transport

swift Car movement

Review by on 6/17/2019 9:22 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Had a wonderful experience with my Honda CRV transportation from Columbus to Florida.Even though the pick up got delayed by a day or two it was compensated by fast delivery which just took 2 days to r [More]

Montway - Happy to provide great service. Thanks for the awesome review!
Transport service Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Transport service

Review by on 6/2/2019 6:59 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Jim Godze of Mercury Transport is awesome. Explained the details of costs, pick-up schedule, and delivery schedule and was spot on! No hassle, no tricks. Picked it up when he said, delivered when prom [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you! We appreciate your business.
Excellent Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service

Review by on 5/13/2019 4:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight did an excellent job assisting with the shipping of my vehicle. Danielle provided excellent service and provided excellent communication throughout the process. I would definitely work wi [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Danielle Roth @ 678-608-0624
The Best! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The Best!

Review by on 2/22/2019 9:50 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I recently needed my car transported from Ohio to Florida. After reviewing multiple companies I selected AmeriFreight based on their website and name recognition. This was my first experience with [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Would highly recommend! MoverJet Logistics

Would highly recommend!

Review by on 1/25/2019 11:44 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Excellent service. Mover jet Logistics streamlined the process and were professional throughout. Never had any problem. Emily Stark who was my point of contact was super helpful and prompt in her s [More]

Emily Stark - Thanks for being such a patient customer! It was a pleasure for me to work with an open-minded person like you! Hoping to do more business with you in the future!
Extremely disappointed AutoVocity Transport

Extremely disappointed

Review by on 1/15/2019 10:04 AM about AutoVocity Transport

After using this company two times, and being extremely cordial, it was during the holidays, and they failed to even give me a phone call back or anything to that nature to tell me what was going on s [More]

Claudia Lozano - We are sorry you feel that way about our service. But our records indicate we communicated with you on a daily basis regarding the status of your order via email, text and by phone. Please keep in min...
Waleed Morgan MoverJet Logistics

Waleed Morgan

Review by on 12/31/2018 11:55 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Waleed assisted us in getting our VW Beetle transported from Ohio to Punta Gorda, Florida. He was very professional and followed up with us throughout the process to make sure that we were 100% satis [More]

Elijah Petrov - I'm glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and will be very happy to work with you again! - Waleed Morgan
Transport Jaguar from OH to FL DIY Transport Inc.

Transport Jaguar from OH to FL

Review by on 12/21/2018 8:25 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

David and the group at DIY Transport were excellent to work with, honest and forthright and a pleasure. David gave a fair price and worked with a great transporter to deliver the car earlier than pro [More]

Danielle - Howie, thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!