Providing more than 180,972 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$600

Average Price

$777

Price Range From $125 to $3500

DIY Transportation....AWESOME DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transportation....AWESOME

Review by on 9/4/2018 8:40 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

I called Gary at DIY transportation and he walked me through how things work, step by step. He kept in touch throughout the process, both with me and the seller. The pickup went smoothly, as did the d [More]

Danielle - Heidi thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Auto Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Transport

Review by on 9/1/2018 7:36 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

The experience could not have been better. Excellent communication by the staff and driver. They kept my uncle and me informed throughout the process to transport my grandmothers 68 Lincoln from Ohio [More]

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 888-802-8250 Ext 2233: Hi Greg, thank you so much for the great review. I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We aim to plea...
Excellent shipper AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent shipper

Review by on 8/15/2018 3:16 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent shipper in an industry thats notorious for bad service. Paid up front and the cars were here on time in the same condition as when they started. A little over a thousand miles. Very courteou [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Lecia Phillips AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia Phillips

Review by on 6/14/2018 9:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia Phillips was friendly and got a last minute order worked out and communicated well. The shipping hauler was clean and also communicated well. Good experience. Thanks!

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
mercedes benz delivery AutoStar Transport Express

mercedes benz delivery

Review by on 2/7/2018 5:19 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

YOUR ALWAYS SKEPTICAL WHEN HAVE A HIGH END VEHICLE TRANSPORTED FROM ANOTHER STATE .AFTER CONTACTING SEVERAL COMPANIES I DECIDED TO GO WITH AUTO STAR TRANSPORT AFTER THE REPRESENTIVE CALM MY NERVES SH [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219: Thank you Albert for the review, much appreciated. We understand trusting somebody with this type of vehicle might not have been easy in the beginning. We prid...
Car shipment Montway Auto Transport

Car shipment

Review by on 12/8/2017 9:01 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Car was 2 days delayed from the last quoted day, but delivered 2 days early from the quoted date so everything worked out great. The carrier was polite, kept good communication and was in and out f [More]

Montway - Thanks for your review, Mark! We are happy that everything worked out in the end.
As promised. Montway Auto Transport

As promised.

Review by on 11/4/2017 12:11 PM about Montway Auto Transport

As promised. Chris the driver was awesome. He met us on time on both ends of the trip. Car was perfect and he was very pleasant to work with. Would certainly not hesitate to use him again for anyth [More]

Montway - Thank you for sharing your review, we have shared your kind words with the assigned carrier/driver. We are happy to see that you were satisfied with the service and that your vehicle arrived in perfec...
AmeriFreight Transport Services AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Transport Services

Review by on 10/9/2017 10:08 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight handled my vehicle transfer professionally from start to finish. I would not hesitate to recommend or use them again!! Needless to say I am very satisfied with the service they provided [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates ,please call Harry at 678-608-0604
Ohio to Florida: Great experience! Lightning Auto Carriers

Ohio to Florida: Great experience!

Review by on 10/2/2017 8:49 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Matt was wonderful. The dates of our transport had been scheduled then the hurricane arrived. Matt was very good with communicating the new dates and times. His follow through was great. He called t [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have there car moved and the same 5 star service please call Matt at 561 807 7484.
Carlos Meffe AutoStar Transport Express

Carlos Meffe

Review by on 9/27/2017 11:27 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Carlos was outstanding, professional and extremely knowledgeable! He was a pleasure to work with, great follow-through and his attention detail was top-notch. I will highly recommend his services th [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239-Hi Maureen, thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. After Irma hit, things were tough and still are but that didn’t stop me from getting thi...