Providing more than 274,930 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Ohio to Florida

Price Range From $125 to $3481

Excellent transport arranged by Reginald AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent transport arranged by Reginald

Review by on 10/24/2022 12:34 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Reginald Clayton arranged transport of our convertible from Ohio to Florida. He contacted and arranged the service and details and I felt no apprehension through the process given his professionalism. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Reginald Clayton at 404-806-6808 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Auto shipping Mercury Auto Transport

Auto shipping

Review by on 8/29/2022 12:21 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I have had bad service from other company's in the past but this time I contacted Roman with Mercury. Roman was fantastic and walked us through everything and what to expect. The hauler was great also [More]

Jeff Solomon - At Mercury we work really hard to make sure your transport goes smoothly. Thank you for a great review!
Excellent service AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent service

Review by on 8/22/2022 2:08 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent service. Fast, good communication, hassle free. The driver picked up my car with my valet since I was out of the country and delivered it without any issues. Would recommend any time.

Mike Cannon - From Juan Acosta (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2260. Hi Angelo! Thank you for taking your time to share you experience. We are so glad to hear your transport experience was great. It is always great to hear po...
The Best of the Best Mercury Auto Transport

The Best of the Best

Review by on 6/11/2022 8:53 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Had a Volkswagen Beetle transported from Delaware, Ohio to Davenport, Florida June 2022. We could not have asked for a more professional company to handle this task than Mercury Auto Transport. The sm [More]

Jeff Solomon - Thank you for your review. We enjoy hearing when our agents do a good job. Thank you for choosing Mercury Auto Transport.
Pickup and dropoff of corvette AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Pickup and dropoff of corvette

Review by on 5/26/2022 3:06 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome experience from start to finish. My rep Gina was very helpful and explained the whole process from pickup to delivery. Driver picked up the car and called me to confirm. Recieved it in three d [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Gina Williams at 770.769.1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Transporting 1998 Chevy Corvette fro AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transporting 1998 Chevy Corvette fro

Review by on 5/24/2022 7:11 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Hello! Cosmo, It was absolutely amazing! Perfection! Peter and Lydia communicated perfectly! I know who to call next time when I need a vehicle transported! Thank you and your team as wel for everyt [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Cosmo Emeott @678.619.0457 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this val...
Timing and care AutoStar Transport Express

Timing and care

Review by on 5/5/2022 5:07 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The pick up and delivery were exactly as the driver indicated on his phone call. I mean to the minute. He was all business and knew exactly what he was doing. Car was well taken care of. Initial i [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sofia 888-802-8250 x 4205: Hello Norman , Thank you for providing feedback on your transport experience. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank you for shipping with us and spending the ...
Mercury Auto Transport Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury Auto Transport

Review by on 3/17/2022 10:22 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury Auto Transport was fantastic from start to finish. This was my first time transporting a vehicle and it was smooth and easy. Angelo Pazos was my Logistics Agent and he was excellent.

Minta Licata - Hi Justin, we're glad that your first auto transport went well! We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing Mercury.
Carlos Mercury Auto Transport

Carlos

Review by on 3/16/2022 10:03 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

Very helpful and communicative through the process. Overall was a good experience and was matched quickly with a carrier within a few days of my request.

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks Aaron!
Completely Satisfied AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Completely Satisfied

Review by on 2/2/2022 12:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent customer service by Samantha!! Made everything effortless to get my Corvette shipped from Ohio to Florida - would ask for her specifically!!

AmeriFreight - Call or text Samantha Smith at (770) 814-6314 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to lea...