Providing more than 218,274 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3900

Fast service TMShipping

Fast service

Review by on 6/21/2020 6:44 AM about TMShipping

I need to ship my vehicle from NY to Fl. TMShipping customer service was informative and they kept me up to date with what was going on. The transport took four days which was faster than I expected. [More]

TMShipping - We are glad that you were left satisfied with our service, Dennisa! Do not hesitate to contact us again!
Delivery was great AutoStar Transport Express

Delivery was great

Review by on 6/12/2020 9:18 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Fast service and on-time delivery. pick up was in front of my home and drop off at my new house. Autostart was a great experience. Dispatch had great experience. They call me a few times to make su [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-5175, John CortezI want to start by saying thank you for taking your time to write a review on myself and AutoStar Transport Express. I am glad that we were able to get ...
Highly recommend Yellowfin Logistics LLC

Highly recommend

Review by on 6/11/2020 11:45 AM about Yellowfin Logistics LLC

I had to transport my car back and forth from Yonkers, New York, to Port Richey, Florida.. There are not enough superlatives to use for John Reed at John Reed SENIOR LOGISTICS Office: (888) 223-5038 [More]

Chris Ovuka - We can’t help but admit that we’re bursting at the seems with pride as we read your message, Kevin. We work hard to instill in our agents the fundamental principles required for the ultimate customer ...
Great experience -- very easy! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience -- very easy!

Review by on 6/8/2020 9:20 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis and Brian Morris (my driver) were fantastic at getting me what I needed -- the process was easy and very professional. When I have to do this again, I will be calling them. Highly recommen [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Amazing AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amazing

Review by on 6/3/2020 6:02 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The experience was incredible from start to end. Sinclair explained everything to me and there were no surprises, My car was picked up the day I ordered and delivered two days later (many many miles [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Sinclair Jackson at (678) 799-7066 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us ...
Transport of our truck AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport of our truck

Review by on 5/27/2020 7:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We were very happy with the service. Jessie Hester was awesome, very helpful and friendly. Our truck was picked up on a Friday and we were told it would be delivered to us the following Tuesday. We re [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Jessie Hester at 678.799.9231 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Exceeded Expectations AutoVocity Transport

Exceeded Expectations

Review by on 5/20/2020 9:30 AM about AutoVocity Transport

Thank you AutoVocity for assisting our company moving our fleet of vehicles in NY to FL. We were in a time crunch and you delivered as promised. Service and communication was outstanding. You exceeded [More]

Customer Support - Thank you Randy! Looking forward to working with you in the future.
Bobbi AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Bobbi

Review by on 5/11/2020 12:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent and timely service. Would recommend if asked and would also use again as a first choice the next time I need to ship my car. Five stars!!!!

AmeriFreight - Call Bobbie Stowers at 678-799-9185 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Transported car from NY to Jacksonville AutoStar Transport Express

Transported car from NY to Jacksonville

Review by on 4/21/2020 4:52 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Barry made the whole process easy from beginning to end. While we were on the phone he secured a company who could transport my car and in less than 72 hours my car was delivered. I spoke to the trans [More]

Mike Cannon - From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 4218. Karen, Thank you for submitting the review online, we value reviews very much at AutoStar Transport Express! Whenever you need another transportation, or if y...
Move from NY to FL Montway Auto Transport

Move from NY to FL

Review by on 4/14/2020 12:39 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport is absolutely fantastic! They were referred to me by another happy client and I am glad I chose them. Their quote was far less than their competitors and they were extremely ni [More]

Montway - We appreciate you giving us the opportunity and we're happy to hear the driver provided an outstanding experience!