Providing more than 237,539 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From New York to Florida

Average Price

$842

Price Range From $100 to $3900

Review by on 3/24/2021 1:26 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Thank you Paul for your excellent service and excellent communication you stayed in touch with me every step of the way to drop off. I definitely will be using you again and giving you reference to m [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you Dwayne
Mercury Transport. Carlos Robble Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury Transport. Carlos Robble

Review by on 3/12/2021 11:19 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

This is the 3rd time I have used Mercury Transport and Carlos Robbie and I couldn't be happier. All the drivers were professional and delivered on everything they said. I would highly recommend

Minta Licata - Hi Jeff, thank you for always choosing Mercury Auto Transport!
Damage RoadRunner Auto Transport

Damage

Review by on 3/10/2021 3:43 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

Revised: This revision is due to damages that was done. The vehicle was delivered one day early and damaged. I placed a claim and was told the vehicle was damaged prior, which is not true. Somehow, th [More]

Phil - Sherman, we sincerely apologize for the issues that occurred with your shipment. We have an extremely low damage rate and deeply regret the experience you have had with the carrier that assisted you.
Fantastic Experience Mercury Auto Transport

Fantastic Experience

Review by on 3/5/2021 12:06 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I would like to particularly thank Pete Reynold for his flawless communication from begining to end. He was very courteous, informative and had great attention to details. He made the whole experien [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you very much for the great review, Jay!
Malia Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia

Review by on 2/9/2021 8:20 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia was excellent. She answered all of my questions and found me an excellent driver., George. George was friendly yet professional and punctual. He periodically called to check In and to be sure t [More]

Terry Williams - Malia 503-836-1028 call or text anytime - 16 years with ASG - malia@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank you, Karen. It's always nice to know my customers were pleased with their transport. Malia
Ship Auto Florida Mercury Auto Transport

Ship Auto Florida

Review by on 2/9/2021 10:55 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

I was looking to ship by Daughter's truck to Florida for her second semester of College. I received many quotes from brokers but I liked the way Joe Kelly from Mercury Auto responded. He sent me a fe [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks for such a great review Lenny. We love hearing when our agents do a great job. Thank you so much for your business.
Excellent service and follow up Mercury Auto Transport

Excellent service and follow up

Review by on 2/1/2021 4:04 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

First time shipping a car from NY to Florida and the process was overwhelming until I connected with Carlos Robles from Mercury. He explained how it worked and provided me with details on what to expe [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for recommending Mercury Auto Transport, Jeff!
Shipped my Saturn Vue to FL Mercury Auto Transport

Shipped my Saturn Vue to FL

Review by on 1/29/2021 2:00 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Spencer Thomas guided me through the process. He kept in touch on a daily basis from start to finish. It was a good experience to work with him.. No complaints. Timothy from Hoist Transport was my as [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for recommending Mercury, Louis!
NY to Sarasota Fla Mercury Auto Transport

NY to Sarasota Fla

Review by on 1/14/2021 1:49 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Car transport went well. Delivered the night before promised. Dealing with Sam Golden was good. He was very pleasant,,but price kept changing, blaming it on snow birds heading south later in season, d [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Dorothy, glad that your transport went well and that Sam did a great job! We're sorry to hear about the price changes, however. You are right, going down to Florida during this time is very busy an...
ditched day before with poor communicati Trusty Transport

ditched day before with poor communicati

Review by on 1/12/2021 9:58 AM about Trusty Transport

used trusty a few years ago and no problems from Colorado to Florida. obviously they care much less these days. when my brother didnt have contact the day before and called with no response I called t [More]

Robbie - Melanie was very unreasonable. NY had just got 20 inches of snow. Her brother said he had to cancel his flight and said he couldn't even get out of the driveway. He understood that our truck could not...