Providing more than 187,303 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $150 to $3900

Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping

Review by on 12/4/2018 1:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Nicole did a great job searching for an Auto Transport Companies for shipping my car. Would have liked to have a better price but overall the service provided by her was very good!

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
Easy peezy BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Easy peezy

Review by on 11/21/2018 4:20 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Beverly Glen and Movewheels made this such an Easy transaction...would Def reccomend to anyone! Step by step support, a great experience. Spent days researching companies, thank God I chose them.

Linda Ross - Thank you for shipping with Movewheels!
Great service, fair price AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service, fair price

Review by on 11/13/2018 8:20 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I recently shipped my Porsche Cayman R from Rochester, NY to West Palm Beach, FL with AmeriFreight. The rep I dealt with, Richard, was completely professional, as was the driver to whom AmeriFreight [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Richard (678) 821-2653.
Car transport Montway Auto Transport

Car transport

Review by on 11/2/2018 2:43 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Very professional, clean and polite. Treated my car like they knew what they are doing . Picked up on time and dropped off on time. Very happy with the service.

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Vinny! Happy to hear we provided a wonderful experience for you!
The Best!!! Friendly Auto Transport

The Best!!!

Review by on 10/22/2018 8:22 AM about Friendly Auto Transport

I would highly recommend Friendly Auto Transport. Jasen was great to work with! I was in a binde getting my antique car moved from NY to FL and he made it happen. The previous company i had worked wit [More]

Jason - Thank you, Jessalea for trusting us to ship your antique! Happy to have been the ones to save you from past bad experiences. You were a pleasure to work with and to serve. God bless you and your fa...
Excellent Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent Service

Review by on 10/3/2018 10:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group is friendly, affordable, responsible, caring, and efficient. I HIGHLY recommend them. I had to change my plans numerous times, but it was never a problem for them. All plans wer [More]

Terry Williams - email me heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call/text me directly 24/7 for a FREE quoted estimate Tamara - You and your mom Sadie are so very kind as well and both of you were fantastic to work with-...
Beverly/Move Wheels BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Beverly/Move Wheels

Review by on 9/30/2018 3:52 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Most wonderful person and company that I've dealt with, we do moving and car shipping is part of our industry as well. Repeat business for sure. I got her contact information from one of my customers [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for shipping with Movewheels!
car transport ny to fl Auto Shipping Group Inc.

car transport ny to fl

Review by on 9/28/2018 9:12 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would recommend auto shipping group for any vehicle transport job. They are very accommodating and pleasant to work with. They strive to work very close with customer to "get the job done".

Terry Williams - email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 Beth - thank you again for trusting me in transporting your vehicle to your brother to Florida. You were so wonderful to ...
Transporting my Cars from NY to Florida BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Transporting my Cars from NY to Florida

Review by on 9/25/2018 4:00 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Good evening. I would like to take time out to thank Mr Jordan for helping me ship my 3 cars. The experience was educational and the service was excellent. Mr Jordan explained every issue in detail an [More]

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!
NY to FL transport GREAT EXPERIENCE! A Stellar Auto Shipping Co.

NY to FL transport GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Review by on 9/6/2018 10:20 AM about A Stellar Auto Shipping Co.

I had to transport my BMW from NY to FL. Big Thanks to Shelly and Scott! They gave me an amazing Rate of $800. I was in need of a transport in a hurry and was picked up the next day and delivered in a [More]

Shelly cooper - Auto shipping from new york to Florida is our expertise indeed! We can assign exact pick up dates and have the carrier in our network deliver in 2-3 days MAX which our shippers absolutely love. We do ...