Providing more than 225,566 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3900

They make it so EASY! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

They make it so EASY!

Review by on 9/3/2020 1:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first time shipping a car and Harry made the whole process so easy! He patiently answered all of my questions and held my hand through the whole process. The car arrived in perfect conditi [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Kudos to Moverjet Logistics! MoverJet Logistics

Kudos to Moverjet Logistics!

Review by on 8/20/2020 3:22 PM about MoverJet Logistics

My agent Tyler at Moverjet Logistics was very helpful from beginning to end. I had my mother's car shipped from Buffalo to Miami. It was was in storage and had to be picked up before a certain date, [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services.
NY to Florida Montway Auto Transport

NY to Florida

Review by on 8/12/2020 6:44 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Requested this on short notice. They picked up within four days in Upstate NY and delivered on time in SW Florida. Very happy with their service and would use again.

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway for your transport needs!
Global Transportation of Tampa AutoStar Transport Express

Global Transportation of Tampa

Review by on 8/6/2020 5:47 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

GREAT GREAT GREAT. Made me feel safe about my car. They worked with me even when I asked to change the date to an earlier date of my car and they def worked with me. Very kind (Valarie) who helped me [More]

Mike Cannon - From Valerie 888-802-8250 Ext 2252. Thank you for the good review! We at AutoStar Transport Express work hard to keep our customers happy and pleased with the service provided. If you or anyone you k...
Transport of car AutoStar Transport Express

Transport of car

Review by on 7/23/2020 12:20 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I just want to start by saying i was very satisfy with the service i got. the Driver was professional & pleasant.. they picked up the & deliver it on tlme.as promise.

Mike Cannon - Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219 Thank you, Israel for the feedback, much appreciated. I'm glad you were happy with our service, we are proud of our fast reliable service as well as our customer s...
Car transport American Auto Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 7/3/2020 4:54 PM about American Auto Shipping

My car was pickup and delivered when promised. Covered transportation was the best way to go for my Chevrolet Convertible Corvette and I was very satisfied with the service received.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review, Crystal! We appreciate you choosing American Auto Shipping and we hope to hear from you again if you have any other vehicles to...
Great service TMShipping

Great service

Review by on 7/3/2020 8:39 AM about TMShipping

I had to move back to NY due to this Coronavirus and hired this company to transport my truck. They delivered it from FL in 3 days and I was pretty impressed. In general I am happy with their service

TMShipping - It's great to hear our team did well, dear Marcelina! Thank you so much for your feedback!
Fast service TMShipping

Fast service

Review by on 6/21/2020 6:44 AM about TMShipping

I need to ship my vehicle from NY to Fl. TMShipping customer service was informative and they kept me up to date with what was going on. The transport took four days which was faster than I expected. [More]

TMShipping - We are glad that you were left satisfied with our service, Dennisa! Do not hesitate to contact us again!
Car transported Tempus Logix

Car transported

Review by on 6/17/2020 6:17 AM about Tempus Logix

I used Tempus Logix for my transport companyThey got me a carrier to ship my car from Brooklyn NY to Tampa, Fla... once I picked a quote and sent my credit card info they took within 5 days and hooked [More]

Eduard Chitakhyan - Dear Cheryl, Working with you was nothing but a joy. Thank you very much for your trust. Please let us know when you have a vehicle to ship. Thanks!
Delivery was great AutoStar Transport Express

Delivery was great

Review by on 6/12/2020 9:18 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Fast service and on-time delivery. pick up was in front of my home and drop off at my new house. Autostart was a great experience. Dispatch had great experience. They call me a few times to make su [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-5175, John CortezI want to start by saying thank you for taking your time to write a review on myself and AutoStar Transport Express. I am glad that we were able to get ...