Providing more than 229,995 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From New York to Florida

Average Price

$838

Price Range From $100 to $3900

2 automobile Transports, NY to Florida. Mercury Auto Transport

2 automobile Transports, NY to Florida.

Review by on 11/30/2020 3:07 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

On time and honest, what else could you want. I will use again if need be. They sent pictures of the cars on the trailer and got access to my community without a problem.

Minta Licata - Thank you for the great review, Lewis! We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience transporting your two vehicles. Thanks for choosing Mercury!
Shipment of my Vehicle from NY to FL Quality Car Move

Shipment of my Vehicle from NY to FL

Review by on 11/17/2020 1:46 PM about Quality Car Move

Chris was the first person to contact me about the move. Filled me in on the process and how it works. Everything was done in a professional manner from pickup to delivery. No problems at all. I wou [More]

Chris - THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THE BEST REVIEWS IN THE INDUSTRY. CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 or email chris@qualitycarmove.com , or simply go to our site and fill out the quote form for an instant quote
Saved my move ! Montway Auto Transport

Saved my move !

Review by on 11/13/2020 8:34 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I had a competitor reserved for my transport from NY to FL. Though I booked a month early, they still had not committed to a pick up day/time a few days before I had to leave. I called Montway and th [More]

Montway - Happy we could help! Thanks for choosing Montway for professional auto transport services.
auto transport -- NY to FL AutoStar Transport Express

auto transport -- NY to FL

Review by on 11/3/2020 8:18 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Owner/manager was polite, pleasant and precise and found solution to my transport problem in agreed-upon time frame and price. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! LE

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-5175, Len Edelstein, Thank you so much for the review you have left on behalf of myself and AutoStar transport Express. I am glad that we met the price you wanted, and als...
Great Service AutoStar Transport Express

Great Service

Review by on 11/3/2020 4:01 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I have used AutoStar as well as other transportation companies and feel very comfortable and confident in continuing to use them. They take care of all the headaches that come along with moving vehicl [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 Ext. 2242: Hey Josh, I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for your business all these years and the referrals you've sent my way. I look forward t...
Kimberly Gade Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly Gade

Review by on 10/30/2020 12:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I shipped my car from Upstate New York to Florida. Kimberly provided me with excellent customer service from beginning to end. She is very knowledgeable about the shipping industry, and gave me grea [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 15 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Patricia, Thank you so much for this awesome review. I r...
Excellent Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service

Review by on 10/21/2020 3:01 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car was picked up and delivered on time with no problems. Both Erica and Dave (the truck driver) are very responsive. recommend both highly. I will use Erica again.

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Transport 2017 mustang gt Montway Auto Transport

Transport 2017 mustang gt

Review by on 10/8/2020 7:43 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Company did a great job finding a transporter for my vehicle. They keep me informed about the progress that was being make and answers all my questions.

Montway - Thank you for the review, Paul. We're always here to help with any questions you may have. Looking forward to the next transport!
Fantastic service! Quality Car Move

Fantastic service!

Review by on 9/30/2020 10:21 PM about Quality Car Move

Chris from Quality Car Move was extremely professional and provided excellent service I transported my car from Florida to New York. He kept me informed every step of the way. The price was great too [More]

Chris - THIS IS WHY I HAVE THE BEST REVIEWS IN THE INDUSTRY. CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140
They make it so EASY! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

They make it so EASY!

Review by on 9/3/2020 1:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first time shipping a car and Harry made the whole process so easy! He patiently answered all of my questions and held my hand through the whole process. The car arrived in perfect conditi [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...