Providing more than 201,481 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $150 to $3900

Shipped car to Florida Lightning Auto Carriers

Shipped car to Florida

Review by on 8/15/2019 8:36 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

I was very nervous about this because I have never shipped a car before. Matt at Lightning handled my anxiety like a champ. He kept checking back with me letting me know he was working on my request. [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Auto shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto shipping

Review by on 8/14/2019 4:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service. Would use again. Great communication though out the process. Driver picked up & delvered car on time as promised. Treated my 1987 Mercedes 560SL as if it was his own.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Jahlil at 678 619 0457 or reach me at j.witt@amerifreight.net
Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438

Review by on 8/13/2019 10:10 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Arnold returned my calls in a timely manner and help me every step of the way. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered as promised.

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Car transport NY to FL Montway Auto Transport

Car transport NY to FL

Review by on 8/13/2019 4:20 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Very good experience. Everybody was professional and service was quick. Email updates on pick up but delivery update was missing. Car was delivered in one day with no damage

Montway - Thanks for the great review!
Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping

Review by on 8/7/2019 9:30 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome service. Outstanding customer satisfaction. Went the extra mile to deliver my vehicle. Very diligent and caring personnel. Highly recommend to everyone interested.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Millie @ 678.821.2420
Car AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car

Review by on 8/1/2019 12:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Working with Samantha was fantastic, she called before, during and after the delivery of my car. It was like it was her car being delivered. She had all the answers, and was right on. I would definite [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Great Experience Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Experience

Review by on 7/16/2019 11:33 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

When I moved, I shipped my vehicle across the country using ASG. I worked with Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 and she was very helpful and patient. It was my first time shipping a vehicle and she ans [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
honest Quality Car Move

honest

Review by on 7/15/2019 7:14 AM about Quality Car Move

paid $850 ny to fla after getting the run around by a few of these car transport companies and no return calls - Chris pulled through he was quick always responded fairprice great service very happy

Chris - CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 OR EMAIL : chris@qualitycarmove.com ,or got to our site and us the quote form www.qualitycarmove.com
Quick and Easy Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Quick and Easy

Review by on 7/11/2019 12:58 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good service American Auto Shipping

Good service

Review by on 7/10/2019 12:57 PM about American Auto Shipping

This whole industry is a bit dodgy, with many brokers taking your booking but then treat your requested time window as just a goal to aim for, but American Auto Shipping were refreshingly professional [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you, Gordon! We strive to be professional and accurate here and we're glad that you had a great experience with us and hope you give us a call if...