Providing more than 194,526 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $150 to $3900

Car shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipment

Review by on 4/8/2019 1:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a great experience shipping my car from NY to FL. it was my first time doing this and I was a little worried. (After hearing a few bad stories) . But it was a smooth process from start to finish [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Kimberly Small at 678-257-1830
Fantastic Service—Our Go To... AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fantastic Service—Our Go To...

Review by on 4/6/2019 7:17 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriaFreight has been great. Our agent Lecia Phillips is the best! She is diligent in her follow up and always listens to what the customer needs are for transport. Our expectations were met and th [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
Good overall experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good overall experience

Review by on 3/25/2019 2:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501643569-JM Went through a few different carriers before finding one that followed through. Danielle was easy to work with through the whole process even after the first carrier cancelled. The shi [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624
car delivery One Click Auto Ship Inc

car delivery

Review by on 3/15/2019 2:49 PM about One Click Auto Ship Inc

One Click did a good job delivering my car. Pick up was as expected, delivery was on time. No damage to my vehicle was done. Can't complain, would most likely use again if needed.

Dilnoza Isroilova - Thank you so much for your feedback!
Call Brenden 941-914-7373 A+ Goliath Auto Transport

Call Brenden 941-914-7373 A+

Review by on 3/8/2019 11:44 AM about Goliath Auto Transport

We used Goliath Transport to move from NY to Florida. Brenden was great! He gave a great price and it did not change. They picked up according to my schedule and it arrived in only a few days. Brenden [More]

Goliath Auto Transport - Thank you for such a wonderful review, Colleen! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and hope you think of us in the future for your auto shipping needs! Brenden (941) 914-7373
Quality Service AutoStar Transport Express

Quality Service

Review by on 3/6/2019 7:55 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Star Express, LLC is the real deal! All you have to do is check out their rating at the Better Business Bureau and observe their stellar rating. Many customers who have received excellent service [More]

Mike Cannon - Hi Nancy, thank you very much for the review, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. I’m glad to hear you had a nice experience, if you or any family members or friends need our services...
Service AutoStar Transport Express

Service

Review by on 3/6/2019 4:15 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I used Autostar to ship my Porsche from New York to Florida. The car was picked up and delivered 3 days from the day I have them a deposit. They were immediately responsive to my requests for status a [More]

Mike Cannon - Brian 888-802-8250 Ext 2245: Thank you so much for the positive review Tom! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you were satisfied with our service. We only work with repu...
Val hill MoverJet Logistics

Val hill

Review by on 2/28/2019 5:09 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Just had my car shipped from New York to DeLand Florida no problems there was very good he got it there when he told me he would everything went smoothly very happy will definitely use him again every [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you so much! It was great to deal with you as a customer! Looking forward to doing more business with you! - Val Hillman
Good service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good service

Review by on 2/20/2019 9:56 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

You guys are good but the carrier ?? are bad they tell you they going to bring your car one day and they don't show up. Is going to be 8 days and I still have not received my car.You guys should make [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Ivy Th...
Felicia Williams Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams

Review by on 2/16/2019 12:23 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia took over my order and since then she was excellent, she answered all my questions in a timely manner, always took the time to reply and understood my concerns, she is the only reason i would [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...