Providing more than 178,542 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $150 to $3789

Transportation of cars to Florida Lightning Auto Carriers

Transportation of cars to Florida

Review by on 6/27/2018 5:52 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

I've had two cars transported to Florida and each instance was well priced, on schedule with no hassles.

Estimated half what they wanted to charg I Move Auto

Estimated half what they wanted to charg

Review by on 6/26/2018 10:55 AM about I Move Auto

Chose them because they gave me an estimate of $350 a month before the move. They do this to hook you in!!! Then the week of the move told me my car would not ship for less than $650. Should have gone [More]

Jay Montes - As we explained we are brokers and make the offer on your behalf and then relay the offers back to you, You route is heavily affected because of the snow birds the $350 was for shipping on March April...
Excellent Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent

Review by on 6/16/2018 10:00 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Made it easy to deal with my mechanic and keep my part easy. Kim was nice and super talented in my car transport. Would use her again. Had problem with shipper and she is helping resolve the problem. [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Grey, Thank you so much for the positive feedbac...
Transport worries GONE!!!! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport worries GONE!!!!

Review by on 6/15/2018 8:48 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Can't say enough about my experience with AmeriFreight! From the moment I spoke with Harry Davis, my "rookie" worries were gone. I had never shipped vehicles before, and needed to get 2 cars from New [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Harry at 678-608-0604
Excellent Get it Done Transportation

Excellent

Review by on 6/13/2018 1:41 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Get it Done is a friendly, responsive, accomodating, professional business & a pleasure to work with. This was my first time ever transporting a vehicle & they made the process easy. When there was [More]

David Pein - Roe, I really appreciate you given us the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned we are with our clients from beginning to end. Thank you again. Dave Pein 888-325-1899
Highly Recommend Lightning Auto Carriers

Highly Recommend

Review by on 6/8/2018 10:12 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Very friendly and professional!!! The quoted price was exactly what they said it’s going be. The service was excellent all the way from pick up to drop off. I will definitely be using them again.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Auto Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Shipping

Review by on 6/7/2018 12:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service from the initial call thru the delivery of the auto. Price quoted was $680 initially. I was hesitant if that will eventually change to higher amount, but did not. The driver called [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Allison at 678-821-2654
Truck shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Truck shipment

Review by on 6/6/2018 6:31 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped my lifted mud truck to Florida from NY when I move and my truck made it before I did which was great. No damage easy fast and a great price. No gripes what so ever.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Ben at 678-821-2296
My car AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My car

Review by on 5/4/2018 2:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Not regret always inform pick up time and went the car arrived. The driver answer my messages went I wanted to let him know that my sister anlaw waiting .

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Jorge at 678-621-1768.
Great Service !! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service !!

Review by on 5/3/2018 6:04 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had great experience with AmeriFreight. Ben found me carrier according to my budget and time frame. He was very helpful. Also the driver was great. Communication was very well. I was well informed a [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Ben Payne at 678-821-2296.