Providing more than 183,235 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$750

Average Price

$819

Price Range From $150 to $3789

Excellent Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent Service

Review by on 10/3/2018 10:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group is friendly, affordable, responsible, caring, and efficient. I HIGHLY recommend them. I had to change my plans numerous times, but it was never a problem for them. All plans wer [More]

Terry Williams - email me heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call/text me directly 24/7 for a FREE quoted estimate Tamara - You and your mom Sadie are so very kind as well and both of you were fantastic to work with-...
Beverly/Move Wheels BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Beverly/Move Wheels

Review by on 9/30/2018 3:52 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Most wonderful person and company that I've dealt with, we do moving and car shipping is part of our industry as well. Repeat business for sure. I got her contact information from one of my customers [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for shipping with Movewheels!
car transport ny to fl Auto Shipping Group Inc.

car transport ny to fl

Review by on 9/28/2018 9:12 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would recommend auto shipping group for any vehicle transport job. They are very accommodating and pleasant to work with. They strive to work very close with customer to "get the job done".

Terry Williams - email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 Beth - thank you again for trusting me in transporting your vehicle to your brother to Florida. You were so wonderful to ...
Transporting my Cars from NY to Florida BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Transporting my Cars from NY to Florida

Review by on 9/25/2018 4:00 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Good evening. I would like to take time out to thank Mr Jordan for helping me ship my 3 cars. The experience was educational and the service was excellent. Mr Jordan explained every issue in detail an [More]

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!
NY to FL transport GREAT EXPERIENCE! A Stellar Auto Shipping Co.

NY to FL transport GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Review by on 9/6/2018 10:20 AM about A Stellar Auto Shipping Co.

I had to transport my BMW from NY to FL. Big Thanks to Shelly and Scott! They gave me an amazing Rate of $800. I was in need of a transport in a hurry and was picked up the next day and delivered in a [More]

Shelly cooper - Auto shipping from new york to Florida is our expertise indeed! We can assign exact pick up dates and have the carrier in our network deliver in 2-3 days MAX which our shippers absolutely love. We do ...
relocate car from NY to FL DIY Transport Inc.

relocate car from NY to FL

Review by on 9/6/2018 9:40 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

I myself am in the freight relocation business and must say that the staff at DIY transport were above and beyond. Every detail was perfect down to the final delivery I will highly recommend DIY to a [More]

Danielle - Lane, thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Transportation of cars to Florida Lightning Auto Carriers

Transportation of cars to Florida

Review by on 6/27/2018 5:52 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

I've had two cars transported to Florida and each instance was well priced, on schedule with no hassles.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 sta...
Estimated half what they wanted to charg I Move Auto

Estimated half what they wanted to charg

Review by on 6/26/2018 10:55 AM about I Move Auto

Chose them because they gave me an estimate of $350 a month before the move. They do this to hook you in!!! Then the week of the move told me my car would not ship for less than $650. Should have gone [More]

Jay Montes - As we explained we are brokers and make the offer on your behalf and then relay the offers back to you, You route is heavily affected because of the snow birds the $350 was for shipping on March April...
Excellent Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent

Review by on 6/16/2018 10:00 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Made it easy to deal with my mechanic and keep my part easy. Kim was nice and super talented in my car transport. Would use her again. Had problem with shipper and she is helping resolve the problem. [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Grey, Thank you so much for the positive feedbac...
Transport worries GONE!!!! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport worries GONE!!!!

Review by on 6/15/2018 8:48 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Can't say enough about my experience with AmeriFreight! From the moment I spoke with Harry Davis, my "rookie" worries were gone. I had never shipped vehicles before, and needed to get 2 cars from New [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Harry at 678-608-0604