Providing more than 191,698 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$750

Average Price

$826

Price Range From $150 to $3900

Good service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good service

Review by on 2/20/2019 9:56 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

You guys are good but the carrier ?? are bad they tell you they going to bring your car one day and they don't show up. Is going to be 8 days and I still have not received my car.You guys should make [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Ivy Th...
Great service Seven Logistics, Inc.

Great service

Review by on 2/13/2019 3:11 PM about Seven Logistics, Inc.

Nick was great and helpful with bringing my car from New York to Flordia. I had dealt with other company and had bad experiences. Nick made it run smoothly. I will recommend his service to everyone.

Customer Care and Relations - Priscilla, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad we could provide a smooth service and all went well! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Excellent Service Montway Auto Transport

Excellent Service

Review by on 2/12/2019 4:06 PM about Montway Auto Transport

From their informative customer service and support, to keeping their promise in terms of date, service provided, timeliness, putting us together with an excellent trucker, etc, I recommend Montway

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Richard! We're happy to hear we could provide awesome service. Let us know if we can assist again in the future!
Communication Get it Done Transportation

Communication

Review by on 2/11/2019 2:57 PM about Get it Done Transportation

The communication while transporting my Vespa was above and beyond. I was contacted pick up, throughout the transport and delivery. The pric was a steal as well. I can not thank get it done enough for [More]

David Pein - Joey, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned our ultimate goal is to make sure our clients receive nothing less then 5 star service. Dave Pein 888-325-...
AutoStar Transport Express AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express

Review by on 1/27/2019 10:51 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Was very pleased with the move. They showed up on time and delivery was on schedule. During the move they kept us appraised of their progress. If needed, I will use them again !

Mike Cannon - From Eduardo - 786-228-5569: Hello Mike, thank you very much for the review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. I’m glad to hear you had a nice experience. If you or any family me...
Transportation-Auto Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Transportation-Auto

Review by on 1/16/2019 6:51 PM about Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

We found Onassis to be a reliable carrier for our vehicle. This was our first experience in using a car carrier and we did a lot of research with other companies before making the decision. That decis [More]

Russette L - Thanks for taking the time to write us a nice review. We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with Onassis Auto Transportation. We work hard to meet possible expectations like yo...
hipping my car from NYC to Pompano Beach AutoStar Transport Express

hipping my car from NYC to Pompano Beach

Review by on 1/15/2019 6:21 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Transporting my car from NYC to Florida was handled professionally without any problems. Pick-up and delivery dates were on time as scheduled. My care was delivered to me in perfect condition. Thank [More]

Mike Cannon - From Edwin Meffe - 786-228-5364: Hi Mr Hanna, thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review. It was my pleasure taking care of all of this for you and helping you worry about one less thi...
Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 1/9/2019 1:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Never used a service like this before. It was all explained in detail to me. Pick up and delivery as scheduled. Driver and all staff friendly and concerned that I had a good experience. Would certainl [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Great car transport to florida Montway Auto Transport

Great car transport to florida

Review by on 1/9/2019 8:42 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Based on reviews, we chose montway to transport our car from NY to Jupiter, FL. The entire experience was professional and comfortable. Drivers were polite, and texted us before arriving. We would def [More]

Montway - Happy to provide a professional experience! Thanks for the review, Lori!
Ecxelent service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ecxelent service

Review by on 1/3/2019 11:46 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This company is verey reliable and they give an ecxelent service. At all moments when my veihicle was being delivered they were in contact to let me know the process of the transport. Very trustfull c [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604