Providing more than 178,542 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1100

Average Price

$1192

Price Range From $107 to $4000

DIY Transport Inc. DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport Inc.

Review by on 8/8/2018 12:17 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

Good company to work with. I had my vehicle delivered in 5 days. I had no issues with the delivery driver. The driver was easy to get ahold off & kept me updated on the ETA.

Danielle - Jaime, thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! We appreciate your business!
1501595324-DJ AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501595324-DJ

Review by on 7/30/2018 4:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

After having a horrible experience last year with Star and Stripes, I chose Amerifreight based upon their A+ rating with the BBB and customer reviews. I was not disappointed. Ben Payne was my broker [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Ben at 678-821-2296
Very professional and honest Gold Star Transport

Very professional and honest

Review by on 7/16/2018 10:53 AM about Gold Star Transport

This is the third time I have used the services from Gold Star Transport with the best sales representative I have dealt in my life. Gold Star Transport provided me with an accurate delivery date, com [More]

Ellen Kealey - Thank you so much Vanessa, it was my pleasure assisting you with your move. Please call me anytime!! Ellen 919-623-1618
Satisfied Customer BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Satisfied Customer

Review by on 6/7/2018 3:25 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Overall I am happy with the shipping process, my agent Beverly Glen was very helpful and always reponded quickly. The only downside was when picking up, the driver came in few hours later than the sc [More]

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that we are on the right way. Thank you for choosing us!
Easy Shipping Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy Shipping Experience

Review by on 6/1/2018 2:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Never having shipped a car before, I was concerned about the process, but Amerifreight made it quite painless, and did what they said they would. Car arrived fine.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Danielle at 678-608-0624
Car shipped AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipped

Review by on 5/17/2018 5:18 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Had a wonderful experience getting my car shipped. amerifreight came through when another company didn’t do their job. I recommend AmeriFreight to anyone needing to move their car across the USA

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Easy As Mailing A Letter -- But With Ser AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy As Mailing A Letter -- But With Ser

Review by on 5/8/2018 10:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My son's car needed to be shipped back from his college -- cross country. Cortez Lewis of AmeriFreight assisted me with the entire process, from explaining the quotes, to securing transport -- even f [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Call Cortez at 678-821-2653
Transported my car from NC to CA AutoStar Transport Express

Transported my car from NC to CA

Review by on 4/14/2018 11:18 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Prompt service. First scheduled carrier, truck broke down. Rescheduled promptly and had pick up 3 days later. Car arrived on time and in good shape.

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Greg! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure...
This was a great Company to deal with AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was a great Company to deal with

Review by on 3/10/2018 12:25 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

After reading shipping reviews in general I was a little worried, however this was a very pleasant experience. I had no issues at all they picked up on a Saturday and had to my daughter by wed. Alt [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Karen at 678-369-4271
DANIELLE AND DANIEL AmeriFreight Car Shipping

DANIELLE AND DANIEL

Review by on 3/6/2018 5:22 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle was extremely understanding, helpful and soothed my pregnant neurotic mind. She did an amazing job explaining everything in detail and going over everything second and third times in case I w [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Danielle at 678-608-0624