Providing more than 192,919 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $107 to $4000

Car transport from NC to CA Get it Done Transportation

Car transport from NC to CA

Review by on 3/17/2019 2:20 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I could not be more satisfied with my first experience having a car hauled coast to coast. There were absolutely no surprises except that my car arrived in CA in 6 days instead of 7 days.. The driver [More]

David Pein - Ernie I really appreciate you allowing me to work for you to transport your son's car. Being family owned our ultimate goal is always nothing short of a 5 star experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-...
CAR DELIVERY AutoStar Transport Express

CAR DELIVERY

Review by on 3/13/2019 6:37 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Fast and accurate did not waste time and got car here in a fast and safe manner I would rate them as very professional polite and accurate with a minimum of interaction. I had absolutely no problems u [More]

Mike Cannon - From Manny 888.802.8250 ext 2240: Hi Allen! Thank you for the great review, much appreciated. We are able to provide such a fast reliable service due to the extensive network of carriers we have cover...
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab 360.406.4893

Review by on 2/27/2019 4:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Thank you Lance for wonderful, quick, reasonable, efficient and realible service. My Honda cme in perfect condition. I was so worried in the beginning, but after talking to you, it was all good as you [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Venkata ...
Coast to Coast AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Coast to Coast

Review by on 2/15/2019 6:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This company is exceptional and will exceed your expectations! Lindsey Peacock, was great! She constantly provided updates and made my first time shipping a car effortless. Highly recommend this compa [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Lindsey at 678-821-2296.
BEWARE! Mercury Auto Transport LLC

BEWARE!

Review by on 2/14/2019 3:36 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

My experience with Jim Gozde was a NIGHTMARE. I could not even give him one star. Like many reviewers here, I got bids from multiple brokers. Jim's was fair and he had good reviews so I decided to [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your or our expectations. We do not have cancellation fees unless we dispatch a carrier for you. We regret any issues and miscommunication with Jim. We ...
AmeriFreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight

Review by on 2/4/2019 9:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The whole experience with AmeriFreight was seemless and efficient. Harry Davis’ customer service was superb. I would definitely use them again if needed to safely and effectively move another vehicle. [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Great service! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service!

Review by on 12/10/2018 7:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifrieght made the process of shipping my car smooth! From finding a carrier to locating a carrier for me it took only few days and my car got to the destination earlier than estimated! I would lik [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
Great Experience Montway Auto Transport

Great Experience

Review by on 11/28/2018 4:05 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Easy quote. Great transport company they hooked me up with. Very competitive rate...in fact, lowest price I could find. Car got to the destination on time with no issues. What else needs to be said? [More]

Montway - Thanks for the fantastic review, Chris! You're very welcome! So happy to provide you with a great experience!
Richard The Great! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard The Great!

Review by on 11/28/2018 10:07 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard J. at AmeriFreight made my first cross country car transport smooth and effortless. After doing a little research I found their company to be pretty reputable. I felt no pressure once I made [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Richard (678) 821-2653.
Amazing AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amazing

Review by on 11/20/2018 12:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry helped me from start to finish when I shipped my truck from North Carolina to California. He was always upfront about everything. He made sure that the whole experience went smoothly.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604