Providing more than 232,813 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From North Carolina to California

Price Range From $107 to $4000

2 car transport Montway Auto Transport

2 car transport

Review by on 1/9/2021 10:44 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Excellent customer service. I had to switch the end destination and representatives made the process super easy. Price was also much appreciated, compared to other options.

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway, Brian! Glad we could help with your auto transport needs!
pretty good experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

pretty good experience

Review by on 1/4/2021 5:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I booked for my car(Mazda cx5) to be shipped from NC to CA. I paid 1190$ for the transfer. The transfer took about 8days and the car was delivered without any damages. The customer representative who [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Danielle Roth at (678) 608-0624 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Great Overall Transporting Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Overall Transporting Experience

Review by on 12/30/2020 10:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Daniel is very responsive. We mainly contacted via texting and email. Daniel found me a good deal but was still above my budget. He’s been very patient and kept looking for deals for me. Three days la [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Daniel Warner at (404) 380-1120 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
1501965578-MZ AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501965578-MZ

Review by on 12/29/2020 7:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

So thankful for Erica and her hard work! She came through for us both times we used Amerifreight to get my Marines car to base and then back home again after he completed his service. Can not say enou [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Car shipping Mercury Auto Transport

Car shipping

Review by on 12/29/2020 1:37 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

Jay Romero my agent was realy professional. He communicated with me and kept me I formed .I would recommend using Mecury auto transport for shipping your car .

Minta Licata - Thank you for the recommendation, Avenida!
Transporting Pick Up Montway Auto Transport

Transporting Pick Up

Review by on 12/28/2020 12:32 PM about Montway Auto Transport

They made everything very easy. However, the driver picked up my son's truck at the beginning of the week and said he would have it by Saturday. (from NC to CA) When we found out that our son had no [More]

Montway - Thank you for the feedback. Communication is essential to our industry. I'm sorry to hear that the driver did not provide the communication necessary. I've forwarded this feedback to our compliance te...
Shipping my 86 K20 AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping my 86 K20

Review by on 12/26/2020 6:02 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I received my pick up in a good manner. The driver was very professional. Pricing fluctuated more than I’d like but was still a good price. Communication with Amerifreight and driver was excellent. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Jessie Hester at 678.799.9231 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Flawless!! - 5 stars!!!! Tempus Logix

Flawless!! - 5 stars!!!!

Review by on 12/24/2020 12:48 AM about Tempus Logix

Needed a high end SUV shipped across the country asap! I normally use another provider but they were quoting me over a week delay because of xmas. Called Tempus and not only did Alexandria find someon [More]

Eduard Chitakhyan - Dear Jay, Thank you so much for the great review. It was nothing but a pleasure working on your shipment and I am looking forward to the next business. Thanks! Kindest Regards Alexandra
Great Experience American Auto Shipping

Great Experience

Review by on 12/16/2020 7:39 PM about American Auto Shipping

This was my first time using an auto transportation company. I'm a Deputy Sheriff in LA. I purchased a car online from a dealership in NC and needed the car shipped to my home in CA. The price was [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you so much, Pauly! It was our pleasure to help you transport your vehicle and we're happy to hear everything went well for you! Thank you also for your recommendati...
Excellent delivery service Mercury Auto Transport

Excellent delivery service

Review by on 12/16/2020 4:16 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Jason was very well knowledgeable in his field and remained in contact with me through the entire shipment. He provided excellent service and ensured I was completely satisfied.

Minta Licata - Thank you Shaunika!