Providing more than 227,288 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1195

Price Range From $107 to $4000

Good AutoStar Transport Express

Good

Review by on 10/1/2020 11:58 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

This is my first time moving from one state to another state and happy with autotransport. As promised Ontime pickup and delivery done by them, cost seems to be reasonable.

Mike Cannon - "From Ed 888-802-8250 x 2249: Hello Sathish, thank you very much for the nice review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, your satisfaction with our carrier is because the carrier...
Great service, repeat customer. AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service, repeat customer.

Review by on 9/21/2020 9:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I have shipped two cars across the country with AmeriFreight. Both agents, most recently Brandy, were polite and got the job done efficiently for acceptable prices. Order #1501904452

AmeriFreight - Call Brandy De Jesús at 770-904-9784 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Well taken care of, but don't trust the AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Well taken care of, but don't trust the

Review by on 9/2/2020 9:41 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight brokered a cross-country shipment of our vehicle. Samantha was great to work with, and the shipment company itself was friendly and professional. That the initial quote was on the low end [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Excellent Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent Service

Review by on 8/24/2020 6:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim was excellent in the cross country shipping of my vehicle. A carrier confirmed and picked up my car within 1 hour of me initially contacting her. She was always prompt in responding to my texts an [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 14 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Marquette, Thank you so much for coming back for anoth...
Better than Expected Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Better than Expected

Review by on 8/24/2020 2:19 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The effort in finding and contracting to have my car shipped across country was rewarded with an absolutely professional and personal (thanks to my customer service representative Malia,) experience. [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 TEXT/CALL - 16 YEARS WITH ASG - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - William, I am happy you were so pleased with my services. Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Malia.
Prompt and efficiant AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Prompt and efficiant

Review by on 8/13/2020 6:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

#1501915681 I worked with Melodee from AmeriFreight and she did an awesome job! This is the second time I've worked with her and would definitley recommend her and the company!

AmeriFreight - Call Melodee Tedder at 678.799.9231 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Coast to Coast Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Coast to Coast

Review by on 8/12/2020 5:54 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

On a scale of 1 to 10, where did your last moving experience rate? I’ve made several in the last five years and, they have landed all over that scale! Shipping an auto coast to coast demands flexibili [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 TEXT/CALL - 16 YEARS WITH ASG - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM- - - - William, I am seriously humbled by your kind words. Thank you so much for the incredible review!!! Malia
Amazing! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amazing!

Review by on 7/3/2020 3:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Millie , was wonderful! She helped me out and gave me all the information I needed . The Day my car got picked up. Alex , was great! He was super nice and the pick-up went really quick! I arrived to m [More]

AmeriFreight - Thank you for your response. For discounted rates call Millie @ 678.821.2420, Thanks!
Easy Process Easy Car Shipping

Easy Process

Review by on 7/2/2020 2:58 PM about Easy Car Shipping

I had a great experience working with Easy Car Shipping to transport our vehicle from East Coast to West Coast. This was our second time shipping and we would continue to use them again in the future. [More]

David Miszti - Thank you Noel for the honest review. Our enclosed trailer with lift gate was the perfect trailer to load your 1965 Nova wagon, glad you went with that option.
Easy and fast transport! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy and fast transport!

Review by on 7/2/2020 10:48 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Had to move my Mustang across country during a military PCS from North Carolina to California, while I drove our second car. Brandy De Jesus set up the move, the drivers were prompt and professional, [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Brandy DeJesus at 770-904-9784 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...