Providing more than 199,876 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $107 to $4000

Shipping Cars BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Shipping Cars

Review by on 7/5/2019 3:38 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Very professional and explained things great! I tried over 15 different companies but they did not match to the service I received with this company!! Would definitely use them again!

Linda Ross - We appreciate your feedback! Thank you! Looking forward to work with you again!
Rachel American Auto Shipping

Rachel

Review by on 6/26/2019 1:26 PM about American Auto Shipping

Great customer service overall. Very knowledgeable about the industry. Prompt and detail-oriented personality, always follow up with customer’s concerns and questions.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we hope that you decide to use us again if you ever need to ship another vehicle.
Great job American Auto Shipping

Great job

Review by on 5/3/2019 6:17 PM about American Auto Shipping

I shipped with company beginning of April, was very hesitant because this was my first time. My sales rep explained everything sent it in details an got a the best price. My rep made me feel real comf [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - No problem Doris, thanks for the review! Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your cross-country vehicle moving needs!
Bang on! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Bang on!

Review by on 4/9/2019 10:18 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I am really thankful to Amerifreight and satisfied with my service. I had my car shipped from Charlotte, NC to Fremont, CA. Customer satisfaction is their topmost priority! I would specially mention H [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Excellent service!!! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service!!!

Review by on 4/5/2019 4:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My assigned CSA was Millie Shepard. She was very helpful and made this transport happen on time from NC to CA. Excellent service!!! The experience was good and driver was so friendly. Truck driver nam [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Millie Shepard @ 678.821.2420
Good Service Montway Auto Transport

Good Service

Review by on 4/5/2019 3:10 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I was very pleased with my experience with Montway Auto Transport. The communication was good and I was updated in a timely manner as far as pickup and drop off of my car. My car arrived at the destin [More]

Montway - Thank you for the wonderful review! Glad we could provide a professional transport experience for you. Let us know if we can assist with anything else!
Fast and easy service AutoStar Transport Express

Fast and easy service

Review by on 3/26/2019 3:34 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The driver texted me and made it so easy and fast to get my car shipped across the country for such a good price! By far the lowest cost shipping of vehicles I’ve found.

Mike Cannon - From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 4218. Thank you Paul for taking the time in leaving me a review. This is very helpful, as my future customers can see what my past customers have said about me. I...
Alice helped me move my car from east to MoverJet Logistics

Alice helped me move my car from east to

Review by on 3/22/2019 1:15 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I was in a rush to move my car across the country. She quoted me a price that beat everyone else. The truck driver was awesome and very professional. He let me know his schedule throughout the process [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks a lot for your feedback! It was great working with you and we appreciate your words. -Alice Jackson
Car transport from NC to CA Get it Done Transportation

Car transport from NC to CA

Review by on 3/17/2019 2:20 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I could not be more satisfied with my first experience having a car hauled coast to coast. There were absolutely no surprises except that my car arrived in CA in 6 days instead of 7 days.. The driver [More]

David Pein - Ernie I really appreciate you allowing me to work for you to transport your son's car. Being family owned our ultimate goal is always nothing short of a 5 star experience. Thank you Dave Pein 888-325-...
CAR DELIVERY AutoStar Transport Express

CAR DELIVERY

Review by on 3/13/2019 6:37 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Fast and accurate did not waste time and got car here in a fast and safe manner I would rate them as very professional polite and accurate with a minimum of interaction. I had absolutely no problems u [More]

Mike Cannon - From Manny 888.802.8250 ext 2240: Hi Allen! Thank you for the great review, much appreciated. We are able to provide such a fast reliable service due to the extensive network of carriers we have cover...