Home > Reports > Route NC to CA

$1187

Price Range From $107 to $3673

Galaxy Auto Transport

Review by on 2/23/2017 6:54 PM about Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC

Jason is a true professional, great to work with. He provided the best quote out of 5 transport services. He was flexible on the pick up date as I was still in the process of negotiating to buy the ve [More]

Jason - Thank You Bruce for your kind words . We are glad you're happy with your experience with us . For Customers looking for auto transport please contact Jason @ 754-201-2356 or email jason@galaxyautoship...

Felicia Williams

Review by on 1/3/2017 7:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was in the market to transport my automobile from NC to CA state and honestly had no idea who to trust because I've never done this before and there were so many bad reviews online. Luckily I came a [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

A Great Experience with AmeriFreight Car

Review by on 12/22/2016 5:34 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight did an outstanding job delivering our vehicle from the east coast to the west coast. Ali Jones, our account representative was with us from start to finish. Ali was able to negotiate a gr [More]

Felicia

Review by on 12/11/2016 4:53 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was very impressed with the time it took to receive my car. Felicia was very prompt in letting me know the status of the car and the approximate delivery day. I would definitely recommend Balasa tra [More]

Car transport

Review by on 11/30/2016 3:15 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

On time pick up and delivery. Great customer service from start to finish. Lecia helped out a lot and she was very thorough. Would definitely go though AmeriFreight for any future vehicle transportati [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia! 678-621-1768

Review

Review by on 11/25/2016 8:56 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Tige was great to work and answered all my questions questions and returned my calls within an hour. Car carrier was great and got my car to my destination on time and without any issues. Would highly [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU. I AM AVAILABLE FROM 4AM UNTIL 10PM DAILY. FEEL FREE TO CALL ANYTIME. TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 6...

Tige Yeargin

Review by on 11/19/2016 9:53 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We had an awesome broker with the transport of our vehicle across country. He kept us well informed on all the details from pick up to delivery. He was very professional and courteous. I would highl [More]

Terry Williams - Good time dealing with this company! Easy transaction. Thanks! Contact - Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 Tige Yeargin 602-428-6...

Very good service

Review by on 11/3/2016 2:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a very good experience with AmeriFreight. Only small issue was that the car was delivered 2 days later than estimated but the sub-contractor was very communicative and kept in contact with me. O [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rate. Please call Jeff. 678-405-0525

Cross Country Move

Review by on 10/26/2016 11:49 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Everything went well and good communication from Lance. Would recommend this company. The move itself was a lot for me to handle and the ease of the auto shipping really really helped take some of the [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty Laura Thank you so much fo...

NC to SF

Review by on 10/20/2016 10:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ali Jones was great!!! Easy to work through the whole process and kept me informed. She followed up after the delivery to make sure I was satisfied. They had trouble getting someone to pick up the ca [More]

Auto shipment

Review by on 10/12/2016 6:40 PM about Allegiant Auto Logistics

The agent , Arthur at Allegiant Auto Logistics was very courteous and extremely helpful in getting our car shipped to the West coast within a very short notice. The driver was also very nice and resp [More]

Allegiant - Thank you for choosing Allegiant.

Real service not lip serrvice!!

Review by on 8/30/2016 11:38 AM about National Auto Shipping

Absolutely exceeded expectation, Most importantly They were direct and open Re. what could be accomplished and communicated with us in a very reasonable time frame. These people really understand the [More]

Manny - Thank you Mike! For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.natio...

I will use AmeriFreight again

Review by on 8/29/2016 9:45 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First time using an auto transport service. Ali called within the hour after receiving my email request. She explained the whole process to me, including fees. Within 30 minutes, she had called with 3 [More]

Coast to Coast

Review by on 8/24/2016 10:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ali was very good at keeping me informed. I went on vacation, left the area and yet she always kept me notified of availability to ship. It happened on my schedule, when I was ready, and they did not [More]

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 8/12/2016 4:28 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The custom service is good. Stephanie gave me a quick response and helped me find the driver on the same day. The pick up and delivery are both on time.

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Shuai, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting...

Excellent customer service, great attent

Review by on 7/27/2016 5:40 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Wonderful to customer attention and very trustworthy, they won't bring the stars and noon to you, but will be very honest and straight forward. I would use them over and over against. I thank you for [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Oscar What a pleasure it was assisting you in the transport. I could have not asked for a beter customer. Thank you for the great review and...

Satisfactory

Review by on 7/21/2016 3:02 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

My overall experience was very satisfactory. I highly recommend Autostars .

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext. 2250-Hi Praveen, thanks for talking the time to write your review, I am very happy that I was able to meet all your requirement’s when it came to transporting your ...

Kim

Review by on 7/21/2016 10:21 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim was extremely helpful in transporting my brand new Honda Civic across the country. My timeline shifted multiple times but she was always ready and willing to flex with my schedule and details. S [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jason, Thank you so much for the positive revi...

Car Shippment

Review by on 7/14/2016 12:31 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I am really satisfied with the service that I received from ASG. This was my first time shipping a car, and I'm glad I went with choosing this company. The estimated time for delivery was 10 days from [More]

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 7/7/2016 10:18 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very professional, very patient, reply very fast. Very good customer service!!! I talked with her on the phone and told my situation. And when something was wrong with the carrier, she tried her best [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED Hao, Thank you so much! I really liked working...

Quick and Friendly

Review by on 6/27/2016 5:49 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I made a last second decision to ship my car across the country, and Felicia was extremely helpful getting the transportation arranged. She answered all of my questions and made sure I understood the [More]

Great shippers

Review by on 6/26/2016 12:02 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The company overall provided a great service. Although we had latency on the pickup time. The delivery was on time and we had no problem at all on any .The staff were professional , prompt and were up [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your positive recommendation! Glad it went well overall!

Nice service

Review by on 6/23/2016 2:57 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

From the very beginning, the price was great, the customer service was excellent, and the pickup was very quick. I just can't say enough about how good my experience was. Overall, I was very impressed [More]

Terry Williams - Virginia Vires 360-553-4413 virginia@autoshippinggroup.com Weichen.Enjoyed working with you and happy we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing us for your Auto Shipping needs. Virginia

Service was excellent

Review by on 6/22/2016 6:20 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

we received our car 1 day earlier than expected!

Terry Williams - THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW. PLEASE CALL FEEL F...

Review by on 6/22/2016 3:27 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Getting quote and response was fast. Excellent service since this is the 2nd time I use them to ship my vehicles via two different states. Each state was quoted different but they provided great drivi [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the repeat business and the wonderful review, Richard!

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 5/30/2016 6:32 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The Car arrived right on time in perfect condition. I am a total amateur, travel a lot, so was nervous about being around for vehicle pick up, but it worked out great. Good price and good driver too [More]

Kimberly Freiley

Review by on 5/27/2016 1:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberyl was very responsive and helpful! She was able to communicate on email, text and phone to get up and running in just a few days and find us the best price. I really appreciate her support. [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Amar, Thank you so much for working with me! ...

Felicia Williams @602-428-6872

Review by on 5/3/2016 4:51 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Received texts/calls from the rep and driver on updates with their ETA hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [More]

Coast to Coast Transport

Review by on 4/28/2016 6:52 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I moved my son's car from North Carolina to California. The process was interactive and well managed. Scott communicated what to expect at each step of the process and even provided tutorials and vi [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! Thanks for the great review, John!

Experience

Review by on 4/12/2016 8:40 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance provided excellent service. He promptly answered any questions I had, and even contacted the carrier directly on my behalf. Driver came early, and delivery was early. Couldn't have had a better [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Gary Thanks so much for the vote of confidence and the review. I know you could have chosen any number of Brokers out there but you entrusted...

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 4/7/2016 2:43 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service from Felica at Auto Shipping Group. I was originally quoted $1170 and ended up paying $1107, which is great and saved me some money. My car was picked up on time and delivered the day af [More]

Highly Recommend!

Review by on 4/6/2016 8:29 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience with AmeriFreight was Great. Graham was my agent and he helped me get close to the rate I needed and found a carrier that was in my price range. When something seemed to go left Graham [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Prompt service

Review by on 3/28/2016 7:47 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I was surprised at how fast they found a carrier to pick up my car. It arrived at its destination earlier than I expected and car was in same condition besides being a bit dirty on the outside. I woul [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to provide prompt service Hjliodoro !

Late Pickup, Great Service

Review by on 3/23/2016 4:30 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I am active duty military and needed my sedan shipped from North Carolina to California. Unfortunately, due to the remote location that I was residing in and where I was heading to, the date that I re [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to get it done for you! Thanks for the great recommendation, Casey!

Transport Van to California

Review by on 3/20/2016 11:44 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ladies and Gentlemen, the selection of a shipping company is not something you want to take lightly. I was hit with the barrage of solicitations as soon as I entered my email data for a quote. This [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to deliver as promised! Thanks for the amazing review, Martin!

Unprofessional company, would not recomm

Review by on 3/11/2016 3:36 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Called 3/7/16.Greg quoted $900.Rec'd order via email 3/8 & gave credit card for deposit. 3/10 got email from him said misquoted rate,now $1,050.Understand made mistake,but shouldn't be @ customer cost [More]

Terry Williams - **GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Laura...I certainly understand your dismay, we try to quote each route as best we can. In your case we still had Five Days until your earl...

CALL MALIA

Review by on 3/3/2016 2:25 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

There are some scary transport companies out there that you are trusting with your valuable possession and the Hummer is my husband's baby and So I had to be extremely careful on the company that I w [More]

Terry Williams - CALL MALIA - DIRECT 360-214-3671 - CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM -I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY SINCE 2004 AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GI...

Simple & Straight-Forward

Review by on 2/28/2016 7:38 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship-A-Car lived up to its BBB A+ reputation, and delivered my car safely, on time, and without complications. Pricing was fair and straight-forward (driver only asked $50 more than quoted). Great exp [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it simple! Thanks for the great review, Douglas!

Car Transport

Review by on 2/27/2016 8:06 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I needed a car moved from north carolina to california. The first company i hired tried for three weeks and could not find a truck. i hired ship a car direct and matt found a truck in four days. the c [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to help when the other guys couldn't get it done! Thanks for the great review, Alex!

Review by on 2/16/2016 11:35 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I have used Ship a Car Direct three times in the past two years. Each time they have been prompt, helpful and reasonably priced. They also have excellent customer service, are there for you each step [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be with you every step of the way! Thanks for the awesome review and the repeat business, Dean!

Shipped Mitsubishi Montero

Review by on 2/15/2016 11:31 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmerFreight, with Jorge Cruz as my rep, did an exemplary job. He made the entire process smooth and easy. The cost was reasonable. Brian, the driver, was cordial & professional. More importantly, he [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

First Timer

Review by on 2/11/2016 12:35 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited being shipped from NC to CA. This was my first time shipping a vehicle so I had done a lot of research before deciding to use Ship a Car Direct. I contacted them about [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was easy and timely for you! Thanks for the great review, Teela!

AmeriFreight

Review by on 2/10/2016 11:51 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

On time pickup and delivery. Super nice and helpful customer service rep, Lecia. I recommend AmeriFrieght. It was easy to use and got my car picked up right away. The driver was nice and my car was in [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768

Great experience!

Review by on 1/26/2016 2:14 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was very concern when I thought about shipping my brand new car cross country from NC to CA. I read tons of reviews online and some of the car shipping story really scared me. So I decided to go wit [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear we stood up to our good reviews! Thanks for adding your great feedback, Isaac!

Review by on 1/26/2016 3:04 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I was relocating from east coast to the west coast and this was my first time transporting my truck, so my research began with Consumer Affairs Auto Transport. Ship a Car Direct 5 Star ratings and com [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the excellent review! Always happy to stay in contact throughout!

Great experience!

Review by on 1/25/2016 12:27 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

This was an uneventful & painless experience! We were very pleased with our driver, Marty and have nothing but praise for the whole transaction. Giving your car to a stranger to bring across the count [More]

joseph - We are please to hear that your experience was painless, as it should be! We take much pride in making sure that our clients are comfortable and understand the pricess from start to finish. We look fo...

Great Service and on time

Review by on 1/22/2016 3:58 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great service, prompt quote, delivered and picked up on time. Really good experience.

Michael Strickland - Good to hear! Thanks for the five star feedback, Lindsey!

Overall a great experience!!

Review by on 1/22/2016 3:52 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My representative Dale was very professional, he walked me through the entire process and never forced/rushed me to accept their offer. My assigned driver was equally good, I was very impressed with h [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to walk you through the whole process! Thanks for the kudos, Suraj!

Great Service & Communication

Review by on 1/21/2016 5:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Looked into 3-4 vendors in this process and AmeriFreight by far had the best response time. Very professional service that was prompt in communication, which was important to me because I needed my ca [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768

Excellent service from Felicia Williams

Review by on 1/13/2016 12:55 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I called Auto Shipping Group last minute to have my 2 vehicles shipped across country. I needed my vehicles to be picked up in 1-2 days. Felicia did an excellent job getting the order put in and secur [More]

car shipped from north carolina to calif

Review by on 1/6/2016 8:52 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Driver came on time and delivered on time. PERFECT. Would use their services again in a heartbeat.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Great service!

Review by on 1/3/2016 3:24 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Really terrific! Helpful communicative staff, accommodating driver (met me nearby home) and generally a very straightforward, incident less experience. Highly recommended.

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it straightforward! Thanks for the great recommendation, Peter!

NC to CA Mercedes GLA Shipment

Review by on 1/2/2016 2:34 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Scott was great with assigning a carrier for my tight moving schedule. When plans for delivery needed to be changed during the shipment, Scott was extremely helpful with locating and contacting the ca [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the great recommendation, Megan!

2 Car Transport from North Carolina to C

Review by on 12/14/2015 8:05 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Balasa was a great shipping company. Stefan from Ship a Car direct was the handler / contractor.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the five star feedback, Nick!

overall the service was good and reliabl

Review by on 12/14/2015 4:52 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car assigned me a driver in a prompt manner. The driver picked up the car fast and set up a quite early delivery date. After his truck broke half way, we weren't able to contact him for a while [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to deliver safe and sound! Thanks for your feedback, Jess!

Great service

Review by on 11/20/2015 6:43 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia was timely and reliable in securing transportation for my vehicle at a good market price. This process can be very confusing and getting the straight scoop can be a challenge. Malia made it easy [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 direct cell or malia@autoshippinggroup.com . I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. WE ARE - - -A+ BBB ACCREDITED- - -, AND ONE OF THE TOP ...

Service

Review by on 11/10/2015 7:04 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Booking service was sub-par. Agent over phone seemed scatterbrained, however driver was very professional. Car arrived in same condition with no scratches or dents.

Michael Strickland - Glad your car arrived safe and sound! Thanks for your feedback, Betsy!

Corvette transport

Review by on 10/27/2015 4:02 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jorge set up my vehicle transport with a reputable carrier. I was skeptical at first due to the value of my vehicle and the low price of the service. Not only did I revieve my vehicle in excellent sha [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Jorge for discounted rates 678-608-0525

Very good!

Review by on 10/22/2015 4:12 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have never used a service like this before and was very skeptical; however, at the end I was very happy I chose this company! Great job guys! The price was 1300 which was about 500 dollars lower tha [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Iran..I'm glad things went well and you're happy with our service. Thank you for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW ... Greg

Amerifreight

Review by on 10/16/2015 12:59 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight was very friendly,professional,and dependable. Lecia worked hard and fast to find someone to ship my car. I received the car early and the driver was an extremely nice man.

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768

Felicia @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 10/15/2015 1:23 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very helpful. As a first timer, she detailed every step of the process in shipping my car across the country. She was able to thoroughly answer all of my questions and direct me to making [More]

Positive experience overall

Review by on 10/1/2015 10:20 PM about American Car Transporters Inc.

Mike Checin was great from American Car Transporters used CAA Transport for the actual carrier, the drivers both called to communicate pick up and drop off - locations were a bit difficult due to the [More]

Mitch Chencin - Candice, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and appreciate you candid review. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick...

Malia was terrific!

Review by on 9/3/2015 5:36 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My first time having to transport a car was hard enough, but having to do it across the country made it much more difficult. Maria has been able to alleviate my fears throughout the entire process. Sh [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER THE PAST EIGHT YEARS WITH ASG I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. WORKING FROM MY HOME OFFICE IN WASHINGTON STATE ALLOWS ME TO ALWAYS ANSWER MY PHONE NO MA...

A1 Transport

Review by on 9/1/2015 12:32 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Graham was very concerned that I be up to date on when my car was picked up and when it would be delivered. This is an example of good customer service.

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122

Review by on 8/28/2015 12:20 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had a very good experience using Ship a Car Direct. Customer service from David was great and the cost of shipping was very reasonable. Arranging the pick up and drop off times for my vehicle was sp [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your five star recommendation, Kristi! Happy to meet your changes as needed!

Awesome

Review by on 8/24/2015 10:25 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was an Awesome experience, I was nervous about it . The cost was very competitive and the car was delivered with no problems!! This was an odd shipment and it was delivered perfect!

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brian Thank you so much for the great review. I could not have done it with out the confidence you had in me and of course your great assista...

Excellent service from VSG, Laura Curto

Review by on 8/17/2015 2:57 AM about Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

Hello All, Book this one, you are in safe hands!! I had issues when my car was moved from California to North Carolina and was very skeptical on booking a car shipper for my move back to Califor [More]

Laura Curto - Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you Jitesh, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone wanting a free quote. Best wis...

Ship automobile

Review by on 8/14/2015 5:33 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The whole process starting from receiving the quotation to final delivery of the vehicle went very smoothly. The car was picked up and delivered to the destination at the designated time without any [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Chandra! Glad to hear it all went smoothly!

Auto Shipping Group Inc

Review by on 8/7/2015 12:24 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc did an an outstanding job in making an arrangement with a transport company(Balasa Transport Inc) to get my car transported from North Carolina to California. My car was picked [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com A. Touray I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.on the transport It was a pleasure assisting you . I know ...

Outstanding in every respect

Review by on 8/4/2015 2:21 PM about Alpine Transport Inc.

I had shipped some cars in the past but the company I used was not longer in business so I had to begin a search for another transporter. After calling some direct transporters I got some expensive q [More]

Mike Feuerhelm - Hi Jeff. Thanks for setting aside some time to leave the nice feedback and giving the 5 Star Review. I really appreciate it and it was sure a pleasure working with you. I'm very pleased we could accom...

Great service

Review by on 7/23/2015 9:14 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct did an excellent job for transporting my car. They were always very prompt with responding to my concerns and also keeping in touch with me throughout the entire process. My car was [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the excellent review, Kavit! You are right, cars do get dirty traveling across the entire country!

AmeriFreight is the Best

Review by on 7/20/2015 11:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight is the agency to go with when transporting your vehicle over long distance. Lecia, the representative that I worked with, was the consummate professional throughout my entire involvement [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768

Review by on 7/13/2015 3:29 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct was great. Matt was very helpful and was very quick to respond to emails. The carrier company that was chosen, 1320 Auto Transport LLC, was also fantastic. My car arrived in recor [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and safe for you, Nikki! Thanks for the great review!

Good experience

Review by on 7/3/2015 6:36 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship-A-Car Direct connects consumer with providers aka customers like us with truck companies. Although a person other than the agent I talked to would be taking care of my car made me feel uneasy, my [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your positive feedback, Shelly! Glad your overall experience was good!

Pick up/drop off

Review by on 7/1/2015 10:22 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

The initial conversation with Ivan G was precise and very informative. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered a day early, which was a pleasant surprise. This was a smooth and transparent pr [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Direct Express Transport took my deposit

Review by on 6/29/2015 2:58 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Got a quote from Direct Express Transport, paid the deposit and waited more than 30 days just for a assigned driver, which never happened. Had to cancel the order since they could not give me proper [More]

Mike Rupers - John Ta knows he was refunded in full because we sent him a receipt.

Go with Amerifreight!

Review by on 6/23/2015 2:13 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a great experience shipping my car with Amerifreight. I used them 2 years ago when I shipped my car across the country and had such excellent customer service that I decided to ship again with t [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Graham Turner at 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

Trasport classic vehicle

Review by on 6/13/2015 9:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very satisfied with the service from beginning to end.. Very good customer service. Knowledgeable staff. Very affordable. They will keep you updated very often.

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

Good

Review by on 6/11/2015 9:51 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car Direct was easy to work with. They had prompt communications and although the pick-up was later than expected it was a holiday weekend, which my representative had initially indicated coul [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive feedback! Happy to keep it easy and honest for you!

Ship a car direct

Review by on 5/28/2015 5:47 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had the best experience with ship a car direct, honestly I was really worried trusting someone with my new car was giving me so much anxiety but I'm glad I found them . They made this process so eas [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it hassle-free, Nancy! Thanks for your five star feedback!

Keep up your excellent work, Sean

Review by on 5/22/2015 3:20 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent and professional service. On time as promised. Car brought right to my front door. This is my second time using the service. Especially thanks to Sean McBride and the whole team help transpo [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sean. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the great review John. We really appreciate the feedback and I am happy to hear you were so pleased with the service we were able to provide y...

Transporter

Review by on 5/21/2015 6:56 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great company to deal with. Jason stayed on top of it. Transporter selected was top notch. John the driver was very courteous and paid great attention to keeping my vintage truck from being damaged.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your five star feedback, Rob! Glad to hear we found a great carrier match for you!

Review of Ship A Car Direct

Review by on 5/20/2015 7:36 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my second car transport with Matt at Ship A Car Direct. He is efficient, keeps in touch and is friendly. The drivers I have had both times were thorough, dependable, friendly and had excell [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review and the repeat business, Paula! Glad to inspire confidence in the service!

First time shipper - I'm very pleased

Review by on 5/15/2015 5:28 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

Everything happened exactly as promised. I'm very happy with the service, professionalism, and timeliness.

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quot...

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE

Review by on 5/13/2015 3:36 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my first experience having a vehicle transported, and I made the initial mistake of asking for a quote on a generic website. Bad Move! I was bombarded by emails, texts, and phone calls from p [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff I want to give you a big Thank you. What great review. I feel undeserving. I am glad Iwas able to transport your vehicle successfully a...

Transport Review

Review by on 4/29/2015 10:24 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The transport company was late to pick up the vehicle, but they delivered the vehicle early. They keep in contact with me to let me know what was going on. The car did arrive very dirty, but I was tol [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it easy for you, Melissa! Thank you for your feedback!

No Problems at all

Review by on 4/22/2015 11:23 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Since this was our first time using a transport company we were very unsure of everything. AmeriFreight was helpful, patient and available. Lecia explained everything step by step and the price was a [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

Simply the Best!

Review by on 4/22/2015 1:44 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I originally tried to ship my car using one of the big shippers located on the East Coast whose initials are Road Runner. What a fiasco. Lots of excuses. No shows on the dates required. Requests to dr [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing five star feedback, William! Sorry those other guys let you down, but glad we got it right for you!

Car transportation

Review by on 4/19/2015 8:48 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This was a first for me to ship a car. Did research on the web and had two companies in mind, but after further reviews decided not to go with them. Then, found Ship A Car Direct, and they had excel [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the amazing review! Happy to keep your transport issue-free!

Pleasant experience and stress free

Review by on 4/8/2015 1:17 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had a very pleasant experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. Starting with Felicia who is skilled in customer service. She is friendly and extremely helpful. She makes herself available by phone, te [More]

Terry Williams - FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Natashia...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to ...

Great job

Review by on 4/4/2015 2:00 PM about Nations Auto Transport LLC

Great customer service, communication and quick perfect delivery.. Enough said. I'm suppose to write more here, but there isn't anything else I need to add when the job was done exactly how a busines [More]

Julie Sharpe - I appreciate that you chose us to handle your transport...I know there are many choices out there in the marketplace and wanted to let you know we appreciate your business ..Thanks again !!! / Please ...

Shipping was a breeze!

Review by on 4/3/2015 6:52 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I worked with Brandon who was very prompt in answering the phone. He was very quick but thorough and answered all questions I had. The shipping went through without a hitch. I would use Auto Shippi [More]

Terry Williams - 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Peter, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth...

Trustworthy and Honest

Review by on 4/1/2015 9:46 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Trustworthy company! First time shipping a car across country from NC to CA! They made the process super easy and stress free! I highly recommend them and will use them again in the future! My car got [More]

Michael Strickland - So pleased to hear it was stress-free! Thanks for the great feedback, Veronica!

painless classic car delivery

Review by on 3/20/2015 3:22 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Absolutely painless car delivery from across the country. They quoted me the lowest price and it didn't go up when the carrier picked up the order. The company was easy to get in contact with when I n [More]

good service, easy experience

Review by on 3/18/2015 12:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Needed to ship my car across the country. Initial quote was for $1k but after poking around and talking to a customer service person in online chat, it sounded like it could take a long time (or never [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

Told me (F@ck You)

Review by on 3/11/2015 12:06 PM about US Car Transporters LLC

I asked for their Terms, because I couldn't find them on their website, before I gave them any money. They just wanted the money. So I got an email from Mike saying "Fuck you". Also got [More]

xavier - This clients is not a client of us car transporters..There is no signed contract and we never moved a car from him or took a deposit. Transport reviews states in it on policy that if a complaint is ...

Great experience, one more time

Review by on 3/6/2015 12:53 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It is the second time for me to use AmeriFreight Car Shipping to ship my car, since I have a very good experience with them before. They did not disappoint me. My agent, Ali, is very professional. She [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

used 3 times, ok till now.

Review by on 2/28/2015 7:33 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Hi , I used this company 3 times in last year. I am satisfied as far as service is concerned. Only disappointment was with the carrier carrying my car. They charged me extra for putting any lu [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vaibhav Thank You for your great input. I will use this to improve on your points. I want to thank you once again for using Auto Shipping Gr...

Professional and honest service

Review by on 2/13/2015 12:28 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I contacted several auto transport companies and finally I chose AmeriFreight Car Shipping. I am very glad that I did. One of the major reasons that I did not choose another leading auto transport com [More]

Excellent Service

Review by on 2/11/2015 10:35 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This is my first time shipping my car, and I am really happy with the service provided by auto shipping group. The customer service person (Felicia) was extremely patient and helped me get a good quot [More]

Terry Williams - FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bhuvaneswari ...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Muc...