Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $107 to $4000

Excellent service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service

Review by on 9/16/2019 4:08 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard Jernigan was the representative at AmeriFreight that helped me with the process of shipping my car from the east to west coast on a short notice. He was immediately available via phone or emai [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Richard Jernigan at 678-821-2653 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Super Car Shipping Company BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Super Car Shipping Company

Review by on 8/28/2019 10:55 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

This is my first time to ship a car because of emergency stuff, Beverly was so nice to help me schedule the fastest and cheapest way. I picked up my car in one week. The driver is also super nice and [More]

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that your experience was positive!
Montway review Montway Auto Transport

Montway review

Review by on 8/21/2019 10:49 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Overall pretty good experience. Only issue was pickup date was moved last minute so had to make last minute accommodation for driver to pick up the car

Montway - Thank you for the feedback and review, Anthony.
Shipping Cars BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Shipping Cars

Review by on 7/5/2019 3:38 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Very professional and explained things great! I tried over 15 different companies but they did not match to the service I received with this company!! Would definitely use them again!

Linda Ross - We appreciate your feedback! Thank you! Looking forward to work with you again!
Rachel American Auto Shipping

Rachel

Review by on 6/26/2019 1:26 PM about American Auto Shipping

Great customer service overall. Very knowledgeable about the industry. Prompt and detail-oriented personality, always follow up with customer’s concerns and questions.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - It was great working with you and we hope that you decide to use us again if you ever need to ship another vehicle.
Bang on! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Bang on!

Review by on 4/9/2019 10:18 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I am really thankful to Amerifreight and satisfied with my service. I had my car shipped from Charlotte, NC to Fremont, CA. Customer satisfaction is their topmost priority! I would specially mention H [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Excellent service!!! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service!!!

Review by on 4/5/2019 4:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My assigned CSA was Millie Shepard. She was very helpful and made this transport happen on time from NC to CA. Excellent service!!! The experience was good and driver was so friendly. Truck driver nam [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Millie Shepard @ 678.821.2420
Good Service Montway Auto Transport

Good Service

Review by on 4/5/2019 3:10 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I was very pleased with my experience with Montway Auto Transport. The communication was good and I was updated in a timely manner as far as pickup and drop off of my car. My car arrived at the destin [More]

Montway - Thank you for the wonderful review! Glad we could provide a professional transport experience for you. Let us know if we can assist with anything else!
Fast and easy service AutoStar Transport Express

Fast and easy service

Review by on 3/26/2019 3:34 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The driver texted me and made it so easy and fast to get my car shipped across the country for such a good price! By far the lowest cost shipping of vehicles I’ve found.

Mike Cannon - From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 4218. Thank you Paul for taking the time in leaving me a review. This is very helpful, as my future customers can see what my past customers have said about me. I...
Alice helped me move my car from east to MoverJet Logistics

Alice helped me move my car from east to

Review by on 3/22/2019 1:15 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I was in a rush to move my car across the country. She quoted me a price that beat everyone else. The truck driver was awesome and very professional. He let me know his schedule throughout the process [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks a lot for your feedback! It was great working with you and we appreciate your words. -Alice Jackson