Providing more than 191,632 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $180 to $3800

Best Differentiator: Customer Service American Auto Shipping

Best Differentiator: Customer Service

Review by on 2/5/2019 1:38 PM about American Auto Shipping

I had a great experience working with Rachel at American Auto Shipping -- she was responsive, efficient and so so nice! While it did take longer for me to match with a driver, Rachel was in touch ever [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review Amee. We are glad everything went smooth, and we hope to have you as a customer again. Take care!
Cross Country Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Cross Country Car Transport

Review by on 1/29/2019 2:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had to ship a car from coast to coast, Cape Cod to San Francisco in January. I liked the fact that AmeriFreight got good reviews from customers and BBB. Lecia was outstanding in customer service. [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Good AutoStar Transport Express

Good

Review by on 1/21/2019 3:26 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

little bit expensive but good fast shipping very friendly thank you little bit expensive but good fast shipping very friendly thank you! little bit expensive but good fast shipping very friendly thank [More]

Mike Cannon - From Manny - 888.802.8250 ext 2240: Hi Nijat! Thank you for the great review, much appreciated. We are able to provide such a fast reliable service thanks to the extensive network of carriers we have ...
Went great Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Went great

Review by on 1/7/2019 6:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

No issues shipping, drivers worked with my schedule and communication was good with Kimberly. Only word to the wise--remove any ez-pass/fasttrak scanner before shipping!

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Emily, Thank you for the positive feedback and the sugge...
Coast to coast Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Coast to coast Auto Transport

Review by on 1/2/2019 5:41 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Excellent service all the way around. On time, delivered early at destination, zero damage and zero issues. Would use again and have referred to others already!

Montway - We're so happy to hear about your experience, Rick! Thanks for the review and have a great new year!
car shipment from boston to la AmeriFreight Car Shipping

car shipment from boston to la

Review by on 12/28/2018 5:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was extremely pleased with my service. Tara, my representative, was very helpful and only ever a call away. She set me up with a very affordable car carrier on the very first day I said I was availa [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Tara at 678-369-4271.
Efficient service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Efficient service

Review by on 12/18/2018 12:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very good price with efficient service. I was planning to wait for 7-10 business days to get my first quote, but Jarell did help me to get a reasonable quote before my first pick up day so that I coul [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call 678-821-2420.
Car transport from MA to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport from MA to CA

Review by on 12/3/2018 9:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia from Amerifreight was awesome to deal with. She found me a great company to transport my car. Everything went smoothly from start to finish without any hiccups. I will definitely use her again.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Amerifreight coast to coast delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight coast to coast delivery

Review by on 11/26/2018 9:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Working with Harry of Amerifreight was easy, straightforward, and painless (order 1501611577-TD). I've used Amerifreight's service before for a similar route (east coast to west coast delivery), and [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
auto transport Montway Auto Transport

auto transport

Review by on 11/9/2018 1:06 PM about Montway Auto Transport

very satisfied with auto transport in every respect. Driver Dimietri was exceptional. very competent at his job, very informative and great peoples skills. auto picked up on time and delivered early. [More]

Montway - Thank you for the awesome review, William! Definitely happy to hear how great the driver was! We'll be sure to let him know!