Providing more than 237,539 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Massachusetts to California

$1200

Average Price

$1283

Price Range From $180 to $3800

Felicia Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia

Review by on 3/26/2021 11:42 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very helpful in guiding me through my first experience shipping my car. As a result, I am engaging with your company again in a months time for repeat business as a a result of Felicia’s h [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 8-4pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau *...
Car shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car shipping

Review by on 3/21/2021 9:34 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Adam was super helpful! He answered all my questions and was upfront about everything. The delivery was smooth and my car arrived on time with no delays! I know that’s rare but it was a bonus!!!

Terry Williams - Thanks again, Shay! It was a pleasure helping you! Adam Spafford Call/text: 951-289-5311 adams@autoshippinggroup.com
Good and fast Montway Auto Transport

Good and fast

Review by on 3/12/2021 12:53 PM about Montway Auto Transport

The quality and the service response were amazing. But it was a little inconvenient when they didn't have a fixed date schedule. We have to be prepared to run anytime.

Montway - Thank you for the feedback. Providing fixed date shipping as a standard is very complicated in our industry due to the limitations present. But we can say we do provide guaranteed pick-up dates as a s...
Very Impressed! AutoStar Transport Express

Very Impressed!

Review by on 2/25/2021 2:26 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Going through AutoStar Transport was a very easy process, they were so helpful with the process, responsive, and the driver got my car to the destination in perfect timing! I would 10/10 recommend usi [More]

Mike Cannon - Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219. Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated. I'm glad you were happy with our service. We have been one of the leaders in the industry for 13 years and pride our...
Simple, Quick, Worry-free AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Simple, Quick, Worry-free

Review by on 1/28/2021 10:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had to ship my car from MA to CA and I went with Amerifreight, they were incredibly responsive, had a quick turn around time, and my agent Samantha was always able to answer all my questions (which [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to lea...
Reliable service Montway Auto Transport

Reliable service

Review by on 12/30/2020 4:08 PM about Montway Auto Transport

We used Montway to transport a car across the US. Reasonably priced, accurate quote, and stayed on schedule. Car arrived in good condition. Customer service was easy to work with.

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway. We're happy to deliver great service every time!
Car shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipping

Review by on 12/29/2020 10:32 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything went smoothly and as explained. Great communication from the company representative. Car was delivered on time with no issues. Would hire again.

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Mercury Auto Transport Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury Auto Transport

Review by on 12/28/2020 2:38 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Jay Romero was very good. Clear explanation of how it would work and communication, available most of the time and would call back. He got a price which was a $100 or so lower for cross country trans [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for your business and feedback, Eric!
Quick and efficient AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Quick and efficient

Review by on 12/28/2020 2:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We had a great experience with Amerifreight. The order confirmation, the day of transport pick up booking and follow up were all quite efficient and professional. Most of all our van arrived intact, a [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Danielle Roth at (678) 608-0624 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Great Service & Good Communication AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service & Good Communication

Review by on 12/21/2020 9:16 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I am 24 y/o and moving completely across the country to California in the midst of a pandemic was extremely overwhelming, but Amerifreight made that process much smoother. I communicated with Erica Hu [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...