Providing more than 187,720 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $180 to $3800

Car transport from MA to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport from MA to CA

Review by on 12/3/2018 9:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia from Amerifreight was awesome to deal with. She found me a great company to transport my car. Everything went smoothly from start to finish without any hiccups. I will definitely use her again.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Amerifreight coast to coast delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight coast to coast delivery

Review by on 11/26/2018 9:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Working with Harry of Amerifreight was easy, straightforward, and painless (order 1501611577-TD). I've used Amerifreight's service before for a similar route (east coast to west coast delivery), and [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Amazing Service / Amazing Company Ship It Quick, LLC

Amazing Service / Amazing Company

Review by on 11/21/2018 9:16 AM about Ship It Quick, LLC

I never write reviews but I thought I needed to for Ship It Quick. Julia Caetano was very helpful when I was in dire need. I was working with another broker and they promised me a pick up date, took a [More]

Dennis Bowersfield - Bernie- It breaks our heart to hear about the other company not holding up their end of things regarding your shipment. Glad to know our staff was able to step in and save the day for you! Julia ...
auto transport Montway Auto Transport

auto transport

Review by on 11/9/2018 1:06 PM about Montway Auto Transport

very satisfied with auto transport in every respect. Driver Dimietri was exceptional. very competent at his job, very informative and great peoples skills. auto picked up on time and delivered early. [More]

Montway - Thank you for the awesome review, William! Definitely happy to hear how great the driver was! We'll be sure to let him know!
Kimberly Freiley Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly Freiley

Review by on 11/7/2018 6:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This is my second time working with Kimberly to get my car shipped from Boston to Los Angeles. She was super responsive and the driver who I was matched with was GREAT! He was so flexible in making su [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Mie, Always a pleasure working with you! If there is an...
Great Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience

Review by on 10/24/2018 7:00 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We used Amerifreight to ship our car from Boston to San Diego. Samantha was great, very helpful in all the details that are necessary to make this happen. When arrangements were finalized and a pick u [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Absolutely AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Absolutely

Review by on 10/23/2018 7:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis helped to make this move stress free . I had dad a very bad experience previously, I told Harry that nd he ensured me that he would be with me the entire experience, he wasn’t kidding, we [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
2nd time in past 4 years that Kimberly h Auto Shipping Group Inc.

2nd time in past 4 years that Kimberly h

Review by on 9/20/2018 9:19 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Prompt to return phone calls. Quick turnaround on quotes. Available out of business hours as date of shipping neared. Friendly. Helpful. Reliable.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Taryn, Thank you so much for the fabulous review...
VW Shipment from MA to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

VW Shipment from MA to CA

Review by on 9/7/2018 5:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped my car across the country from Hopkinton, MA to Santa Barbara, CA. Cost was above the original quote, but I was satisfied with the service by Danielle. The windshield broke during shipment d [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624
the driver was professional BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

the driver was professional

Review by on 8/29/2018 5:49 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

George was great to work with - he answered all of our questions promptly and stayed is constant communication while our car was being transported...

Linda Ross - Thank you for a great review!