Providing more than 194,520 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $180 to $3800

Great Service and Quick Transport Montway Auto Transport

Great Service and Quick Transport

Review by on 4/3/2019 5:29 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway's service was great and good value for money! They accommodated the availability dates. My shipping from MA to CA was assigned to CAA Transport. They picked up my car from MA within 2 days of [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Ramesh! Glad we could provide fantastic service. If we can assist with anything else, just let us know!
Experience with Montway Montway Auto Transport

Experience with Montway

Review by on 3/27/2019 9:10 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Used Montway to ship my car from Boston to California was a great experience. They picked up my car on time, kept me informed (from their company and their drivers) all the way to the destination. N [More]

Montway - Thanks for the wonderful review, Chi! Happy we could provide great service and we look forward to assisting again in the future.
Nice experience Montway Auto Transport

Nice experience

Review by on 3/19/2019 3:14 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway has provided a good service for my coast to coast transportation of two cars. It took only a week for transportation. To be specific, Montway is a broker and carriers are sub-contracted. Howe [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear we could provide a great experience. If we can help with anything else, just let us know!
Car Transport MoverJet Logistics

Car Transport

Review by on 3/13/2019 1:38 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Russell Bloom and Mover Jet did a great job of moving my car and a great price. I contacted Russell on a Wednesday he found a highly reputable carrier at a great price and my car was transported from [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you so much! It was great to deal with you as a customer! Looking forward to doing more business with you! - Russell Bloom
Excellent Service AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent Service

Review by on 3/12/2019 10:07 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Carlos Meffe from AutoStar has been providing excellent service for my car shipment needs (helped my twice by now). He is very prompt, thorough, to the point and makes sure you are kept in the loop th [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239: Hi Sri, Thank you sir for taking the time to write such a positive review. It was my pleasure taking care of your second transport, and you being so easy and understa...
Cost-to coast AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Cost-to coast

Review by on 3/11/2019 4:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience working with Amerifreight for coast-to-coast auto transportation. Harry Davis was wonderful to work with - excellent customer service.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Harry at (678)608-0604.
MA to CA AutoStar Transport Express

MA to CA

Review by on 2/26/2019 11:25 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Moved my BMW from Massachusetts to San Diego and was very pleased with the service. They came when promised and showed up 5 days later in CA with the car. I would use them again.

Mike Cannon - Brian 888-802-8250 Ext 2245: Thank you so much for the positive review Mr. Glasser! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went as planned and you were satisfied with our service. We only work...
Vehicle transport. AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Vehicle transport.

Review by on 2/25/2019 10:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lindsey was awesome in setting everything up for me. She kept I. Rich with me thru out the whole process. The vehicle even arrived earlier then expected.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Lindsey at (678) 821-2296.
Service was Excellent would use again BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Service was Excellent would use again

Review by on 2/20/2019 10:07 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Everything worked out well. One caution I have for is delivery took place in 4 days this quick delivery worked to our advantage. We were told this was going to take around 8-14 days and specificall [More]

Linda Ross - Your feedback helps us do better service.
Best Differentiator: Customer Service American Auto Shipping

Best Differentiator: Customer Service

Review by on 2/5/2019 1:38 PM about American Auto Shipping

I had a great experience working with Rachel at American Auto Shipping -- she was responsive, efficient and so so nice! While it did take longer for me to match with a driver, Rachel was in touch ever [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review Amee. We are glad everything went smooth, and we hope to have you as a customer again. Take care!