Providing more than 201,482 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $180 to $3800

Car transportation Montway Auto Transport

Car transportation

Review by on 8/8/2019 7:17 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I booked a car transportation from Boston to Riverside, California. The whole service is great and the person who helped me to transport was kind and helpful. My car arrived earlier than the estimated [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review, Tony!
Richard at AmeriFreight was very helpful AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard at AmeriFreight was very helpful

Review by on 8/5/2019 10:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had some problems with my driver, but Richard was a great liaison and helped me to clear everything up. It was nice feeling like someone had my back.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
1501701332-VM AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501701332-VM

Review by on 7/17/2019 6:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Maleah did a great job at helping me ship my car across the country. In addition to being really kind and patient she also took the time to explain this entire process for me. This was my first time s [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Maleah at 770-769-1601
Felicia Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia

Review by on 7/16/2019 2:10 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very helpful to me throughout the whole process and was always quick getting back to me and always available for me to contact. She answered all of my questions and kept me continuously up [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Great service. The car was delivered on Montway Auto Transport

Great service. The car was delivered on

Review by on 7/11/2019 3:24 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Great agents. Super fast service Plus they were able to accommodate my request to get the car in less than usual time. Definitely recommend Montway to get your car transported.

Montway - Glad we could provide speedy service. Thanks for the review!
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 6/28/2019 12:21 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped a car for the second time with Amerifreight. I couldn't be happier with the Service. I had to ship my son's car from Boston to San Diego, it was picked up and dropped off exactly when promis [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Harry at 678-608-0604
Alice Jackson is fantastic! MoverJet Logistics

Alice Jackson is fantastic!

Review by on 6/19/2019 4:15 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I sent out a few price requests for shipping a car from Boston, MA to Buellton, CA. Alice called me on the phone to speak about our needs. She has amazing customer service! She worked with me (in C [More]

Elizabeth Miller - It would be a pleasure for us to work with you again! - Alice Jackson
Worst Experience Montway Auto Transport

Worst Experience

Review by on 6/10/2019 1:36 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I was willing to pay a premium for a QUALITY experience. In reality, they are simply a broker and sell your contract to a 3rd party and wipe their hands of it. They emailed me the wrong phone numbers [More]

Montway - Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience that was caused. We expect our carriers to be courteous and respectful at all times. Our Door-to-Door policy states, the carrier will pick up and deliver as c...
Great Service and Quick Transport Montway Auto Transport

Great Service and Quick Transport

Review by on 4/3/2019 5:29 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway's service was great and good value for money! They accommodated the availability dates. My shipping from MA to CA was assigned to CAA Transport. They picked up my car from MA within 2 days of [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Ramesh! Glad we could provide fantastic service. If we can assist with anything else, just let us know!
Experience with Montway Montway Auto Transport

Experience with Montway

Review by on 3/27/2019 9:10 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Used Montway to ship my car from Boston to California was a great experience. They picked up my car on time, kept me informed (from their company and their drivers) all the way to the destination. N [More]

Montway - Thanks for the wonderful review, Chi! Happy we could provide great service and we look forward to assisting again in the future.