Providing more than 182,886 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $175 to $3754

Great Customer Service - Transportation AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Customer Service - Transportation

Review by on 10/11/2018 11:46 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great customer service from Richard at AmeriFreight. He was friendly and checked in throughout the process, so no real issue with that. A few things that may be helpful: - AmeriFreight handles broke [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Richard (678) 821-2653.
Two new Dodge Chargers Police Intersepto Montway Auto Transport

Two new Dodge Chargers Police Intersepto

Review by on 9/25/2018 6:38 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I made the request for transport on a Thursday, the same evening both vehicles were picked up and transported on a 1000 mile trip. Less than 48 hours later Saturday evening vehicles were delivered. Fr [More]

Montway - Awesome! Glad we were able to help you out, Steve!
Great Car Shipment MoverJet Logistics

Great Car Shipment

Review by on 9/21/2018 10:26 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily did a really great job in setting up the whole moving process! The price is also competitive and shipment is fast. I would definitely recommend.

Emily Stark - Thank you for your review! I am glad that everything worked out well! Hope to work with you again next time!
quick response, fair price! Gold Star Transport

quick response, fair price!

Review by on 9/21/2018 6:13 PM about Gold Star Transport

it's a very pleasant experience to have Ellen arranging my vehicle transportation. Price is alway the first concern. Gold star offers a very competitive price and also a very prompt response. I can [More]

Ellen Kealey - Thank you for such a nice review! Happy to have helped you with your move! Please call anytime Ellen 919-623-1618
Great car shipping experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great car shipping experience

Review by on 9/12/2018 5:16 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The agent kindly and patiently helped me with shipping my car. We discussed the picking up time back and forth for several times because it was a national holiday period when I need to ship my car. Ki [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Kimberly at 678-257-1830
Transport of 2005 Saturn AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport of 2005 Saturn

Review by on 9/12/2018 11:11 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I contacted Ben Payne at Amerifreight to arrange the shipment of my sister-in-laws 2005 Saturn from So. Cal to Washington state. Contract no.1501602587. Ben got back to me the follows day with a propo [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Ben at 678-821-2296
Super Easy AutoStar Transport Express

Super Easy

Review by on 8/11/2018 2:45 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I cannot say enough great things about Valerie. She was patient, explained the process and made sure the pick up and drop off went smooth. There was a bit of a price bump, but I kinda expected it be [More]

Mike Cannon - From Valeria 888-802-8250 ext. 2252: Hello Rich, Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. I am glad to hear you are satisfied with our services. If you or anyone else that you may...
The Best DIY Transport Inc.

The Best

Review by on 8/9/2018 6:56 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

Not to be cliche but I’m not usually a “review writer” but DIY was the ONLY company to maintain excellent communication, clear direction, and accurate quoting throughout the process - deserving a 5 st [More]

Danielle - Tory, thank you for taking time out to leave us a great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
The Best DIY Transport Inc.

The Best

Review by on 8/3/2018 7:33 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

Not the be cliche, but I’m not usually a “review writer” BUT DIY was the ONLY company to maintain excellent communication, clear direction, and accurate quoting throughout the process - definitely wor [More]

Danielle - Tory, thank you for taking the time out to give us a good review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Montway Auto Transport

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Review by on 7/3/2018 11:15 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I Was contacted by this company to transport my car from Ca to Wa. They gave me a quote of $1065 cash on delivery plus a $300 deposit. They said my car would be picked up between 5-7pm and they had so [More]

Montway - We apologize for the inconvenience caused. After reviewing the carrier's profile prior to assigning them to your vehicle, it was discovered that they were no longer up to our standards and for the saf...