Providing more than 182,884 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Vehicle Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Vehicle Transport

Review by on 10/8/2018 10:24 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I contacted this company to transport a truck from the Bay Area to Texas. Each person I contacted was very professional and polite. The price that was quoted never changed. AND, the vehicle arrived [More]

Mike Cannon - ean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219. Thank you Lodgie for the feedback, appreciated. We are proud of our fast reliable service and 5-star customer service. You were a pleasure to work with during this t...
Called to transport my car Get it Done Transportation

Called to transport my car

Review by on 9/13/2018 1:23 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Hello Get It Done Transportation Inc. customer service, Last September 18, 2014 I ordered to pick up my car from Oceanside, California to Bonham, Texas. On the day the car should be pick up no-one pic [More]

David Pein - *****This reviewer is fake. 1st the date they wrote was Sept 18, 2014 that was 4yrs ago. Never had this person as a customer and never have they even requested a quote from me. in 17yrs in the industr...
Thanks Harry Davis! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thanks Harry Davis!

Review by on 8/28/2018 3:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had my car shipped from CA to TX with no problem. Harry Davis was my rep and he was very helpful. They called me the week of the date I gave them and set the exact pickup date/time. The people who p [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Auto Transport BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Auto Transport

Review by on 8/22/2018 6:06 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

After one false start (a driver who inexplicably backed out), Eric arranged for another driver who showed up on time, carried my car from CA to TX without a hitch, and delivered it to my house withou [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!
DIY - Great communication and service al DIY Transport Inc.

DIY - Great communication and service al

Review by on 8/9/2018 1:21 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

From the start I dealt with Jen at DIY and she was great. She took my information and got the ball rolling right away. She found a transport service within two weeks at the advertised price. My vehicl [More]

Danielle - Wayne, thank you for the great review! We are glad we were able to make your experience with DIY a good one! We appreciate your business!
Great Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience

Review by on 7/29/2018 2:14 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Working with AmeriFrieght was great. Using a transport service for the first time there was some concerns about how the experience would be, but it was great overall. Working with Ben made it easy and [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Ben at 678-821-2296
Excellent Service Lightning Auto Carriers

Excellent Service

Review by on 7/25/2018 6:30 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Matt and his team have been my go-to for car transport for the last 3 Years.. I've transported my car cross country and back and have had zero issues with pick-up, driver service, on time delivery, an [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
DIY Transport DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport

Review by on 7/19/2018 10:26 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

My car was shipped from California to San Antonio TX. I called in the order and within 4 hrs my car was on its way home. It arrived intact and the driver was super professional and driver dropped the [More]

Danielle - Adri thank you for leaving us a great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Pricing Increase was unexpected Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Pricing Increase was unexpected

Review by on 7/19/2018 8:59 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was looking for a relatively quick shipment and the broker was helpful in getting a quote to me and setting things up. Unfortunately, Friday before the pickup on Monday following, the broker inform [More]

Terry Williams - Kris Thank you so much for the input. I really appreciate the fact that you were disappointed in the cost to move your vehicle. I know you as well as I were alittle shocked by the sizable increase...
Transport Connection Review Transport Connection

Transport Connection Review

Review by on 7/9/2018 12:30 PM about Transport Connection

I worked with Bill, and he made the process seamless AND straightforward. I had received lower bids from other companies but realized they were just luring me in and that I would wait forever to get [More]

Bill Avrich - Heather, your uncle Dan Pastorini, former quarterback for the Houston Oilers during the 1970's and 1980's, was one of my all-time favorite NFL players. Dan Pastorini and Earl Campbell were the driving...