Providing more than 198,316 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Car transport American Auto Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 6/24/2019 9:50 PM about American Auto Shipping

Aerin was very easy to work with and found us an excellent shipper who got our car to Texas quickly and safely. I would highly recommend American Auto Shipping.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping, we are glad that your experience was a positive one and hope that you choose us again...
Rachel at American Auto Shipping American Auto Shipping

Rachel at American Auto Shipping

Review by on 6/12/2019 7:41 PM about American Auto Shipping

Rachel is awesome! She explained the entire process very clearly. There were no surprises along the way. Our car arrived on time and untouched with no damage at all. Valuable employees like Rachel, n [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Hi Wayne, we look forward to working with you in the future and we're glad you had a positive experience shipping with us!
Richard Jernigan Five Star Review AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard Jernigan Five Star Review

Review by on 6/11/2019 5:43 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

If there were more than five stars to give Richard Jernigan, I absolutely would. He made the process easy and was extremely friendly, enthusiastic and is immensely driven considering the fact that he [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Richard at 678-821-2653
Service and pricing BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Service and pricing

Review by on 6/11/2019 9:57 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I received a better transporter quote, good communication, and excellent service. I threw them a curve ball with an inoperable vehicle and Thomas Davidson reacted quickly and still got me a good price [More]

Linda Ross - It would be a pleasure for us to work with you again!
Enclosed auto transport AutoStar Transport Express

Enclosed auto transport

Review by on 6/6/2019 3:34 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

George did an outstanding job arranging transport and fitting my schedule for delivery. The driver was professional, courteous and prepared to deliver the car and all inspection pictures and documents [More]

Mike Cannon - From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 4209, Thanks for the great review Ed. Everything went perfect when we transported you car. We had it picked up exactly when it had to be by professional drivers. ...
Amazing Service from Harry Davis! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amazing Service from Harry Davis!

Review by on 5/31/2019 11:50 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis took great care of me from cradle to grave. He explained everything clearly and honestly; and in an industry where it’s easy to give misinformation, Harry was straight forward throughout t [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Shipping AutoStar Transport Express

Shipping

Review by on 5/24/2019 8:56 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I had my car shipped from California to Texas and the experience was great! Didn’t raise prices at a later time like a previous company I spoke with. Car was delivered in perfect condition. Definitely [More]

Mike Cannon - Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219. Thank you Taler for the feedback, appreciated. I am glad you were happy with the service, we are always happy to provide free and honest quotations at any time and ...
Danielle Roth - CCSA: Memoirs of A Helpf AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle Roth - CCSA: Memoirs of A Helpf

Review by on 5/23/2019 5:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

So I needed my car shipped from Los Angeles, Ca to Houston, Tx, because I made the mistake of moving to Texas. I googled a few different companies and AmeriFreight popped up so i went with it because [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624
car shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

car shipping

Review by on 5/15/2019 12:05 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

malia and dispatch she contracted w/to ship my car from ca to tx was great! car arrived w/in 3 business days. my sister used malia to ship her car from wa and recommended her to me. glad she did. mali [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 TEXT/CALL - 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH ASG! Thank you for the nice review. malia@autoshippinggroup.com
Excellent job AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent job

Review by on 5/13/2019 5:25 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thank you very much for transporting our vehicle back from California. This is the fifth time we have used Amerifreight and everything went very well! Both the pickup and the delivery were as schedu [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Lecia Phillips @ 678-369-7122