Providing more than 191,698 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 2/20/2019 11:30 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent experience— they quote reasonably, get your shipped on time, and have the best customer service. I worked with Samantha and she always responded promptly and addressed my concerns. She was a [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Quick and easy Montway Auto Transport

Quick and easy

Review by on 2/13/2019 10:36 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I went with another company initially because they were cheaper, but they totally dropped the ball. I called Montway again and they made it happen within a few days. They were very responsive and pr [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Michael! Glad we could come through with timely and professional service.
Over charged me day of shipping Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

Over charged me day of shipping

Review by on 2/13/2019 4:56 AM about Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

Was told 1500 for 2 cars. Took off work on scheduled day of shipping to get cars released to shipper since they are behind gates and at 2 different locations. After he swindled me for the deposit with [More]

carlos lagar - I am sorry you feel this way but everything was explained to you before we dispatched and as a matter of fact i discounted the rate several times because you wanted to be at $1500 for two 1970 and 197...
Excellent service! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent service!

Review by on 1/29/2019 8:17 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Agent was very professional and courteous during the car transportation process. She clearly explained all details in a professional manner. This is an outstanding company with awesome customer servi [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 CALL/TEXT - 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE - Cliff, thank you so much for such a great review, it makes my day to have such happy customers. Thank you again. Malia
Speedy Transportation AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Speedy Transportation

Review by on 1/23/2019 4:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was helped by Richard Jernigan and never been more pleased with assistance from any company. He was able to provide me with great information and pricing. I would recommend Amerifrieght to anyone ne [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Car shipment Get it Done Transportation

Car shipment

Review by on 1/22/2019 2:27 PM about Get it Done Transportation

David & Marc was wonderful in doing auto shipment across all the states. Great job and I received by before a day of estimated date. I would recommend this company.

David Pein - Muthukumaran Thank you for hiring our family business to work for you. We look to offer nothing less then a 5 star experience for each and every client. Thank you ag...
Car delivery Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car delivery

Review by on 1/16/2019 5:31 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Not the cheapest, not the most expensive but the communication was excellent, and compared to some of the other groups I talked to, I'm glad I chose ASG and had Kimberly as the contact.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ron, Thanks for the great feedback! If there is anythi...
Great AutoStar Transport Express

Great

Review by on 1/10/2019 11:35 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

The agent, Edwin, is very helpful. My car has been shipped from California to Texas. It only takes around 4 days. There are no any scratches. It is great to choose AutoStar Transport Express.

Mike Cannon - From Edwin - 786-228-5364: Thank you so much for the great review Ngoc! I'm very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We always make sure to wor...
New Car DIY Transport Inc.

New Car

Review by on 1/4/2019 10:44 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

Once I choose DIY transport. Hasan was awesome staying in touch and letting me know when my car would be picked up. They handled everything with the dealership as well. The driver contacted me on his [More]

Danielle - Kevin, thank you for taking the time out to leave us a great review! We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!
Successful Shipment - Anaheim to San Ant AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Successful Shipment - Anaheim to San Ant

Review by on 1/1/2019 11:11 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight did a great job shipping my Toyota Prius from Southern CA to San Antonio, TX. There are many auto freight companies that may be chosen; I did a lot of research in the whole process. First [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell @ 678-821-2420.