Providing more than 237,740 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From California to Texas

$750

Average Price

$915

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438

Review by on 4/6/2021 6:55 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

From start to finish Mr Arnold Hight was professional, reassuring, courteous, kind, attention to details, punctual, time sensitive, up front and so much more. This was my first time ever shipping a ca [More]

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
SUV transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

SUV transport

Review by on 4/1/2021 9:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was very helpful every step of the way. I’m very happy I decided to go with Amerifreight to ship my SUV from California to Texas. They did a great job and I’m very happy with their service. I [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to lea...
Customer Review - AmeriFreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Customer Review - AmeriFreight

Review by on 3/27/2021 12:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Mr. Harry has a great personality and give quick responses and call back regarding any of my questions. I would definitely recommend AmeriFreight Car Shipping.

AmeriFreight - Call or text Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave ...
Shipping from CA to TX AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping from CA to TX

Review by on 3/26/2021 10:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I bought a car online that was in CA to get it to TX. Maleeah was exceptional with her customer service and also following up with the shipment. She was s quick to get me a reasonable quote. She was v [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at (770) 769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
CA Bay Area to Austin, TX AmeriFreight Car Shipping

CA Bay Area to Austin, TX

Review by on 3/24/2021 4:35 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service! Fast and, more importantly, on-time delivery of the vehicle. They are able to work with your time constrains. Very responsive communication. I worked with Samantha and she was immediate [More]

Car moving to another state Montway Auto Transport

Car moving to another state

Review by on 3/24/2021 2:21 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Great quote process, best price around. Moved our family car from California to Texas. Excellent communication and amazing driver. Let us know what was happening during the recent awful Texas storm [More]

Montway - Thanks for relying on us, Nancy. We move hundreds of cars every day so have experience with all kinds of weather. If we can help again in the future just let us know.
Great experience Mercury Auto Transport

Great experience

Review by on 3/24/2021 12:24 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

I worked with Drew Rightnour and had a smooth transport experience. The communication was good all the way through and the transport pricing was as communicated and in time. Both cars arrived in good [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks for the review Gabriel, it was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicles.
Excellent Service, Very Helpful Staff Mercury Auto Transport

Excellent Service, Very Helpful Staff

Review by on 3/15/2021 11:19 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Jeremy Kelly did a great job for us at Mercury Auto Transport. He was patient on the phone, and explained the process very well. He also provided a list of questions to ask him and any other auto tr [More]

Minta Licata - Hi John, we're very happy that you are pleased with our services and that Jeremy did a great job assisting you with your auto transport. Thank you for your business!
Excellent Shipping! Montway Auto Transport

Excellent Shipping!

Review by on 3/15/2021 9:03 PM about Montway Auto Transport

My car was shipped from California to Texas. Arrived fast, quickly, and completely clean! No scratches or damages to the car. Unloading was easy and done safely! Amazing shipping company!

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services! We look forward to the next time.
Wasted my time Sonic Auto Transportation

Wasted my time

Review by on 3/11/2021 7:46 PM about Sonic Auto Transportation

Received a quote to ship from Murrieta, CA to Fort Worth, TX. I reluctantly signed the contract with Jake after going back and forth with him bc the contract and quoted price was very vaguely written. [More]

Alex Gold - Dear Anh, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience with your order. We called every driver in your area to find someone who could pick it up on the date needed, but unfortunately, there was just one ...