Providing more than 187,392 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

AmeriFreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight

Review by on 12/7/2018 1:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry provided exceptional service and follow-up. He took time to explain the process to me and answer all my questions. I was also pleased with the shipper.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates. please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Car transportation BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car transportation

Review by on 11/29/2018 4:14 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Stanley was helpful in getting me right quote and get the driver assigned in right time. My friend suggested him to contact him as he got a great transportation service last month. I got my CR-V deliv [More]

Linda Ross - We greatly appreciate your feedback!
AmeriFreight Auto Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Auto Transport

Review by on 11/29/2018 2:02 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is my second time working with Harry Davis from AmeriFreight. He was easy to work with and did exactly what he said he would do both times. Both vehicles arrived undamaged and on time. I would n [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Outstanding Company Montway Auto Transport

Outstanding Company

Review by on 11/24/2018 10:15 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport company recently transported two of our vehicles from California to Texas. We were thoroughly pleased with their service. They were extremely professional in every aspect. They [More]

Montway - Thanks for the wonderful review, Sandra! We're so happy to hear that we provided a fantastic experience!
Very Quick Service Ship It Quick, LLC

Very Quick Service

Review by on 11/22/2018 2:26 AM about Ship It Quick, LLC

I need to get m vehicle picked very urgent. I talked to Mike Monday evening, and my car got picked on next day morning. So, quick service. They always take your call. Great customer service. In future [More]

Dennis Bowersfield - Saurabh- We are always happy to help with those expedited moves...one of our specialties actually. Great to hear Mike was able to make it happen at the last minute for you. Please don't hesitate to ...
Great job Montway Auto Transport

Great job

Review by on 11/21/2018 6:00 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I recently had my car moved from Northern California to Texas after the wildfires. I needed to get out of state quickly and Montway did a great job, offered the best price out of 3 companies I called [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Amanda. Happy to hear we could come through when you needed it most!
Transport from Cali to Texas AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport from Cali to Texas

Review by on 11/12/2018 2:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha at Amerifreight was great. She responded in a timely matter, and she contacted me she she said she would. The actual trucking company that hauled my truck was fantastic. Brian was an awesome [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Great customer service, fast shipping Montway Auto Transport

Great customer service, fast shipping

Review by on 10/22/2018 2:57 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Fast and professional estimates. Website is great - Customer service reps can chat in window and answer all questions. Definitely impressed with responsiveness and service. The shipping company was [More]

Montway - Hey David, we appreciate your feedback about our service. We'll be sure to let the shipping company know they did great!
Super fast Montway Auto Transport

Super fast

Review by on 10/20/2018 5:14 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Very professional and super fast service with a decent rate, I will recomended always, it only took three days from booking to deliver my car from Los Angeles to Dallas

Montway - Thanks for your review, Juan! Glad we could help you out.
Vehicle Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Vehicle Transport

Review by on 10/8/2018 10:24 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I contacted this company to transport a truck from the Bay Area to Texas. Each person I contacted was very professional and polite. The price that was quoted never changed. AND, the vehicle arrived [More]

Mike Cannon - ean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219. Thank you Lodgie for the feedback, appreciated. We are proud of our fast reliable service and 5-star customer service. You were a pleasure to work with during this t...