Providing more than 178,622 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$750

Average Price

$864

Price Range From $100 to $4000

DIY - Great communication and service al DIY Transport Inc.

DIY - Great communication and service al

Review by on 8/9/2018 1:21 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

From the start I dealt with Jen at DIY and she was great. She took my information and got the ball rolling right away. She found a transport service within two weeks at the advertised price. My vehicl [More]

Danielle - Wayne, thank you for the great review! We are glad we were able to make your experience with DIY a good one! We appreciate your business!
Great Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience

Review by on 7/29/2018 2:14 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Working with AmeriFrieght was great. Using a transport service for the first time there was some concerns about how the experience would be, but it was great overall. Working with Ben made it easy and [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Ben at 678-821-2296
Excellent Service Lightning Auto Carriers

Excellent Service

Review by on 7/25/2018 6:30 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Matt and his team have been my go-to for car transport for the last 3 Years.. I've transported my car cross country and back and have had zero issues with pick-up, driver service, on time delivery, an [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
DIY Transport DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport

Review by on 7/19/2018 10:26 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

My car was shipped from California to San Antonio TX. I called in the order and within 4 hrs my car was on its way home. It arrived intact and the driver was super professional and driver dropped the [More]

Danielle - Adri thank you for leaving us a great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Pricing Increase was unexpected Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Pricing Increase was unexpected

Review by on 7/19/2018 8:59 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was looking for a relatively quick shipment and the broker was helpful in getting a quote to me and setting things up. Unfortunately, Friday before the pickup on Monday following, the broker inform [More]

Terry Williams - Kris Thank you so much for the input. I really appreciate the fact that you were disappointed in the cost to move your vehicle. I know you as well as I were alittle shocked by the sizable increase...
Transport Connection Review Transport Connection

Transport Connection Review

Review by on 7/9/2018 12:30 PM about Transport Connection

I worked with Bill, and he made the process seamless AND straightforward. I had received lower bids from other companies but realized they were just luring me in and that I would wait forever to get [More]

Bill Avrich - Heather, your uncle Dan Pastorini, former quarterback for the Houston Oilers during the 1970's and 1980's, was one of my all-time favorite NFL players. Dan Pastorini and Earl Campbell were the driving...
excellent service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

excellent service

Review by on 7/5/2018 7:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We contracted AmeriFreight to ship our car from California to Texas. Danielle provided outstanding service. She was always readily available to answer all my calls, or called me back within a few minu [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Danielle at 678-608-0624
Easy, Fast, Responsive DIY Transport Inc.

Easy, Fast, Responsive

Review by on 6/29/2018 10:20 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

I worked with Lindsay @ DIY. She was extremely professional and provided the best customer service possible. She was very responsive on sms as well. We got our cars shipped from Fremont CA to Plano Te [More]

Danielle - Shilpi, thank you for the great review! We look forward to helping you in the future with your transporting needs!
Wonderful Experience! Seven Logistics, Inc.

Wonderful Experience!

Review by on 6/28/2018 3:58 PM about Seven Logistics, Inc.

Five stars isn't enough for Seven Logistics Inc. Firstly, their services are the best and their price is, for the most part, the most competitive I've experienced. Nick Dominguez is on top of the tra [More]

Customer Care and Relations - May, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It as a pleasure working with you & I hope to work with you again in the future! If you need shipping call 844-744-7255 anytime!
Terrible Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

Terrible

Review by on 6/27/2018 10:35 PM about Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

Ran my card without my authorization. Never received an email with any info. Never called me back after they said they would pick it up within 3 days. Told them I was calling AMEX Dale/Carlos whoever [More]

carlos lagar - we clearly explained to you when your card was going to be charged upon dispatch... We explain the process of how and when we make any charges you agreed and provided credit card information,how else ...