Providing more than 219,010 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Fail Get it Done Transportation

Fail

Review by on 7/9/2020 3:58 PM about Get it Done Transportation

If you are looking for a reliable, professional transport company, I suggest you keep looking. While Dave enthusiastically took my information including credit card, all I got for my trouble was unan [More]

David Pein - Eileen, I apologize we didn't get to your vehicle by the deadline of your requested pick up time. I assure you it was not from a lack of effort. To read lack of communication is a little disheartening...
Shipping car from CA to TX Ship a Car Direct

Shipping car from CA to TX

Review by on 6/29/2020 2:38 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Here is my complete honest review: It was my first time shipping my car so I didn't really know what to expect. I first contacted the company about 3 weeks before the moving date. The representative s [More]

Michael Strickland - We sincerely apologize for the poor communication. It should never be the case on our end and we will look into it to continue to improve how we do our service. We also would like to explain that the ...
Eric La Gra Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Eric La Gra

Review by on 6/25/2020 6:33 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

From the onset, Eric assured me that he was committed to assist me in transporting my auto from Oakland to Houston. The first thing Eric cautioned was NOT sign a contract with anyone until a carrier [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Carol, thank you for your business.
Awesome Experience AutoStar Transport Express

Awesome Experience

Review by on 6/18/2020 2:03 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I had a wonderful experience of moving my car with AutoStar Transport Express! My rep Eduardo was very helpful. He answered my many questions, emails in a timely manner. He is very friendly, has good [More]

Mike Cannon - "From Ed 888-802-8250 x 2249: Hi Zahir, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business it was a pleasure working with you, thanks for the review. Your satisfaction with our carrier is because th...
Great comunication TMShipping

Great comunication

Review by on 6/12/2020 8:33 AM about TMShipping

Tried to ship my son's car a couple of times to Taxes and then back to California through this company. Well, what can I say? Pretty good price and service. Both times my carrier was scheduled shortly [More]

TMShipping - We value your opinion very much, Javan! Thank you for choosing us!
Easy and smooth Montway Auto Transport

Easy and smooth

Review by on 6/9/2020 4:08 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I chose them to have a pain free transaction and that's what I received. Everything was on time and the communication was very good. Paid exactly what we agreed to. Everyone was very friendly and h [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review. We're here for your next shipment!
Excellent Service Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Excellent Service

Review by on 6/1/2020 2:19 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

First time shipping a car, we weren't sure what to expect and a little bit nervous. After receiving multiple quotes/phone calls, we decided to go with Mercury. The quote was not the lowest, and the f [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you Fareed.
Super professional at a great price AutoStar Transport Express

Super professional at a great price

Review by on 5/29/2020 8:16 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

It's no secret that if you want cheaper, you sacrifice quality and professionalism. Valerie Barriga & the folks at Autostar were able to offer me a super competitive rate to ship my car from Northern [More]

Mike Cannon - From Valerie 888-802-8250 Ext 2252. Thank you Fernando for the good review! We at AutoStar Transport Express work very hard to provide the best customer service and realistic prices in order to give t...
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY! AutoStar Transport Express

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

Review by on 5/19/2020 6:04 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The customer service communication was very responsive. Great deal.The company was straightforward, there was always someone to answer the phone if you had a question. Car was delivered exactly as sta [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rod 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Shadi, Thank you for providing feedback on your transport experience. It was my pleasure to assist you! When you, your family or friends want a worry-free transport...
almost perfect Montway Auto Transport

almost perfect

Review by on 5/16/2020 11:44 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Great follow up and service. Timeframes were reasonable for transit and quickly scheduled. Only ding from 5 star is the fact a wrecked car was loaded over mine at drop off and was antifreeze all ov [More]

Montway - Hello Darren, thanks for sharing your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to reach out to feedback@montway.com with any further, concerns, or suggestions to wish to share.