Providing more than 174,105 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$750

Average Price

$858

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Great Job-Lance Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Job-Lance

Review by on 6/9/2018 3:03 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

It’s a good experience working with Auto Shipping Group and specially Lance. The car shipped on time and safe. I really enjoyed working with them. Thank you

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Ali ...
Jane saved the day! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Jane saved the day!

Review by on 5/26/2018 3:05 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

The previous company we had hired had let us down and Jane saved the day! Jane figured out exactly what we needed to ship the car ASAP, and followed through at every step of the way.

Linda Ross - Thank you for such kind words!
Transport car Montway Auto Transport

Transport car

Review by on 5/18/2018 11:23 AM about Montway Auto Transport

We were extremely satisfied with our car transfer from start to finish. The office personal were very helpful and quick to find us a driver. I can not say enough about the driver that picked up our ca [More]

Montway - Thank you for your review, Kathy! We will make sure to let the driver know how great he did.
If Brad can’t do it, no one can! Lightning Auto Carriers

If Brad can’t do it, no one can!

Review by on 5/17/2018 4:09 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Long story short, Brad(Lightning Auto Carriers) over-delivered! I know it’s a rare thing for someone to set an expectation, and then exceed that expectation...but that’s exactly what happened. If you [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad at 561 807 7416.
1955 ford ruck BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

1955 ford ruck

Review by on 5/16/2018 7:02 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Delivered as stated for price as stated on contract, driver was very professional and could not ask for anything more out of a delivery thank you walter

Linda Ross - Thank you for shipping with Movewheels!
Amazing Transport with a point person fo AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amazing Transport with a point person fo

Review by on 5/16/2018 1:18 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis at AmeriFreight was very driven to help me find the perfect carrier for my BMW to be safely delivered from Los Angeles to Austin as quickly as possible. Not only did I have a direct number [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, contact Harry at 678-608-0604
LISTED CAR 6 TIMES UNDER DIFFERNT CAR ST BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

LISTED CAR 6 TIMES UNDER DIFFERNT CAR ST

Review by on 5/15/2018 9:43 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

CANT GET MY CAR PICKED UP LISTED AS 60 IMPALA AND 69 GALAXY 2 DIFFRENT CARS 4 DIFFERNT CITIES 6 DIFFERNENT PRICES THIS IS BULL SHI$ VERY MAD 432-208-7019 JAIME !

Linda Ross - We regret to learn that you were unsatisfied with the service.
Horrible communication BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Horrible communication

Review by on 5/5/2018 3:35 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

My contract stated for my vehical to be picked up on 05-04 and the driver never showed. I was assured it would be picked up the next morning. After calling BWT I was told the would contact me back in [More]

Linda Ross - Unfrotiunalty things happen that are out of our control and the carrier company that was assigned had to cancel. Our shipping agent team immediately started working on assigning another carrier compan...
I should have went with AmeriFreight fro AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I should have went with AmeriFreight fro

Review by on 5/2/2018 10:07 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I called around and had 7 quotes. We went with the least expensive and discovered 3 weeks later, we continued to receive excuses why the car still had not been picked up. Lecia at Amerifreight did w [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Took the Anxiety out of Shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Took the Anxiety out of Shipping

Review by on 5/1/2018 9:36 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have to say that I was very very anxious about shipping my car because this was my first car shipping experience. I was shipping from California to Texas and I am still so happy that everything went [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Vehicle transported AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Vehicle transported

Review by on 4/30/2018 9:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It was a good experience working with Harry from AmeriFreight. He work with me and got my truck delivered in a reasonable time. I would use Harry at AmeriFfreight ifI needed to ship another vehicle. [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, call Harry at 678-608-0604
Jane Moore at Movewheels was outstanding BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Jane Moore at Movewheels was outstanding

Review by on 4/26/2018 4:24 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Jane was very helpful in getting my car from overseas to TX. She was proactive and always communicated with me on the status of my car. She also assisted me when I was getting the run a around from [More]

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
Andrew from Movewheels gave me a 5stars BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Andrew from Movewheels gave me a 5stars

Review by on 4/24/2018 8:52 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Andrew from Movewheels helped me find the spot to ship my car from CA to TX just in 5 days. I am very satisfied. 5* service and fully recommend. Thank you.

Great Experience! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience!

Review by on 4/10/2018 3:25 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My customer service rep Jorge was outstanding. He answered all of my questions and checked in when necessary. A match for my car was found within a couple days and the driver picked up on top and drop [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jorge at 678-621-1768
AmeriFreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight

Review by on 4/6/2018 2:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Customer service was great. Danielle was very friendly and helpful. They delivered on what they promised. Would use them again. The driver was also very friendly. He was very careful with our vehic [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Danielle at 678-608-0624
Best transport service evr use FR8 Your Way Inc.

Best transport service evr use

Review by on 3/23/2018 11:01 AM about FR8 Your Way Inc.

This is a very good company and they did everything they told me they would. my vehicle was picked up on time and deliver on time. I will surely recommend this company to others. Thanks for your servi [More]

Victor Campbell - For the same quality of service, call Ivan at 772-217-4443.
Vehicle AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Vehicle

Review by on 3/20/2018 11:33 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia Phillips did an excellent job through the process . .! Ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
First response and best price. Delivere BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

First response and best price. Delivere

Review by on 3/19/2018 9:33 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

What more can you ask for. Carrol texted me immediately and had the best price of everyone else who followed up an hour after she reached out. The price wasn’t just competive it was actually the bes [More]

Linda Ross - It was pleasant to work with you
2nd time was not as great Ship a Car Direct

2nd time was not as great

Review by on 3/13/2018 6:31 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I used this service the first time I went from the east coast to the west coast. The sales rep was very helpful. This time I was shipping it from the west coast to Texas and the sales rep was harder t [More]

Michael Strickland - Our apologies you were not satisfied with our service. We are very sorry to hear that you were unable to reach Stefan or that you found our reps hard to deal with, that should never be the case on ou...
2005 Honda element Montway Auto Transport

2005 Honda element

Review by on 2/24/2018 12:03 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I'm still in California, my car is in Texas. She didn't see any damage to my vehicle. m very pleased with the timely manner. I found Mont-way through word of mouth from a military family.????Great jo [More]

Montway - Hooray, we're so glad we could help, Regina!
Exemplary Service Provided Justin Hoffma BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Exemplary Service Provided Justin Hoffma

Review by on 2/16/2018 1:43 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Justin was professional the during our entire conversation, and was very responsive to answer all of my questions and concerns. I appreciate his assistance to find a transporting service at a reasonab [More]

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
Worked out great Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Worked out great

Review by on 2/14/2018 7:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very helpful and kept us up to date on the car's location. Very easy to get in touch with via text message and responds right away. Overall a great experience. I would use them again if I [More]

Transport of RX300 BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Transport of RX300

Review by on 2/12/2018 9:39 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I recently hired BWT Group (dba MoveWheels) to transport my Rx300 from Southern Ca to our ranch in Texas. Beverly, whom I worked with, was very responsive and professional. She was quick to answer all [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you very much for so kind words! If you ever need to ship your car, I will be very happy to work with you again!!!
Great Customer Service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great Customer Service

Review by on 2/12/2018 4:54 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I had the chance to work Mr. Andrew Cooper on my car transport, he was great. Very communicative and always willing to help. The delivery/transport company that was used turned out to be terrible b [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for your kind co-operation.
Would use again! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Would use again!

Review by on 1/30/2018 7:13 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I had been receiving emails from Russell Snow ever since I placed a quote on uShip for my car. When my original car carrier continued to fail to secure a truck over the course of several days, I calle [More]

Linda Ross - Thanks for your feedback! It's a pleasure to work with you.
Happy! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Happy!

Review by on 1/22/2018 12:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

When my car dealership promised me free shipping that wasn’t true, I contacted Felicia and her helpful attitude and promptness helped ship my car from California to Texas, Had I not contacted her I wo [More]

They do not support you Mercury Auto Transport LLC

They do not support you

Review by on 1/18/2018 1:57 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

They are great to sell you their service. But, if you need help to solve a problem, JUST FORGET IT. They won't support you and will tell you to call the transport company. They just get a quote with m [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Marcelo, I am sorry to hear that there was damage to your vehicle. I know you have spoken already with one of our damage claim agents. Did he send you all of the necessary documents and paper work ...
Happy! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Happy!

Review by on 1/17/2018 8:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I recently got a car in California and was promised by the dealership that shipping would be free, when that wasn’t the case. I contacted Felicia and being prompt and helpful she got my car home quick [More]

Moving to Retirement AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Moving to Retirement

Review by on 1/15/2018 9:21 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis was true professional, very knowledgeable in his trade. He answered all my questions and advised me of what was happening with vehicle transport. He went the extra mile and checked back me [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Harry at 678-608-0604
DO NOT do business with them - complete AAA Anytime Inc.

DO NOT do business with them - complete

Review by on 1/3/2018 6:40 PM about AAA Anytime Inc.

AAA Anytime was a complete headache. we scheduled pickup for the 19th or 20th. They changed it to 21st, & then couldnt make it. So then on the 22nd, they came when i was at work. even when i specifica [More]

Paul Everich - Hello "BR" We have no idea who you are. We have no record of a "BR" in our system and no record of any delays from anywhere in California going to anywhere in Texas. You are not our customer, please...
Fantastic Customer Satisfaction Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Fantastic Customer Satisfaction

Review by on 12/11/2017 1:47 PM about Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

As a first time customer, I was overwhelmed with promises and reluctant because of bad reviews on other brokers. Shernell was very thorough & clear on what to expect & pay. NO SURPRISES! As a business [More]

Carla Melindo - Thank you for trusting and allowing us to give you customer satisfaction on your first vehicle transportation experience. Shernell is one of our best employee and she was delighted to know that she wa...
Super great service Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Super great service

Review by on 12/9/2017 5:19 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Joe did a great job with the transportation even though were a few bumps on the road he was able to fix it very quickly and throughly. He is a berry effective communicator. He did some late phone call [More]

Smart Talk - For the same GREAT SERVICE call or text JOE at 305-901-5501 or ext 119.
Honest, Reliable and Best Pricing Around DIY Transport Inc.

Honest, Reliable and Best Pricing Around

Review by on 12/8/2017 10:00 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

I was extremely nervous hiring a company to transport our car. So many horror stories about scams. Gary assured me from day one that I had nothing to worry about. He was true to his word on his quoted [More]

Julia - Hi Myrna, thank you so much for trusting DIY to transport your vehicle. We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your parents car due to the hurricane, but we are very pleased to know this car was de...
Very Good experience shipping My Honda A Auto Transport 123

Very Good experience shipping My Honda A

Review by on 11/27/2017 3:54 PM about Auto Transport 123

Very Good experience , everything was on time and Vehicle was delivered on time and Neat, The customer care representatives are very helpful in handling the call, they help me making my movement from [More]

Keith - THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL FEEDBACK!!! WE ARE RUNNING CYBER MONDAY SALES ALL DAY! CALL NOW! 888 885 9123!!!! :)
Good and trustworthy experience. Will re Montway Auto Transport

Good and trustworthy experience. Will re

Review by on 11/8/2017 12:15 PM about Montway Auto Transport

The service is nice and on time. My first experience with them seems to good and trustworthy. I will definitely recommend it to everyone. The entire system, coordination, time factor, pick up and deli [More]

Montway - Thank you for your kind words Balaji. We are glad to hear your first auto transport experience went well. We thank you for choosing us to safely transport your vehicle. We look forward to assisting yo...
Awesome company AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome company

Review by on 11/7/2017 7:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Originally i was nervous to do this, i was moving from california to texas never had i shipped my car. Looked and did my research for over 10 different companies and i found Amerifreight and read th [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Harry at 678-608-0604
julie johnston Auto Shipping Group Inc.

julie johnston

Review by on 11/2/2017 1:23 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Services were well coordinated and priced by Julie. The driver Ray was on time and scheduled for the pick up. Both of them courteous , knowledgeable . Both kept us informed on every step of the pro [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. We strive to make our customers moves smooth and...
Great communication and customer service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great communication and customer service

Review by on 10/31/2017 3:43 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Alan did a great job with detailed information and kept me in the loop throughout my vehicles be transport. Vehicle was picked up and delivered faster than I expected. I would definitely use them agai [More]

Linda Ross - The best service for the best customers. Thanks for the feedback
Jim Gozde Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Jim Gozde

Review by on 10/30/2017 4:13 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Found transport quick on short notice. Kept in contact and didn't mind my calling checking up on progress, which I appreciated. Got a decent price for week advance notice and put in full effort to fi [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Casey, thanks for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear how quickly and diligently Jim worked to make sure your transport went so smoothly. Thank you for choosing Mercury Auto Transport.
Car transportation Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Car transportation

Review by on 10/20/2017 1:51 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Great guys, We can trust them for their job. Would recommend people to go through them without any worries. Andre was a great guy to speak with and close the deal. Even their manager Warner was great [More]

Smart Talk - For same quality service call or text Andre at 239-494-8186 (24/7)
Worst Customer Service 4 Seasons Auto Transport

Worst Customer Service

Review by on 10/20/2017 10:16 AM about 4 Seasons Auto Transport

Worst service I have ever encountered. Lots of unanswered calls/ text messages from the "owner/manager" Jessie. It took over 2 weeks to finally have her pick up my car and after she promised me that s [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Armando, thank you for the less than perfect review. Sorry that you had this experience Hurricane Irma affected my area, YOU KNEW THIS. I promised you that I would not charge you a single dime until I...
Shipping my car from California to Texas Elite Auto Shipping Inc.

Shipping my car from California to Texas

Review by on 10/16/2017 6:49 PM about Elite Auto Shipping Inc.

Oskar M. was very helpful and professional. I would highly recommend his company for shipping your car. Car was delivered with out any damage and on time as he promised. So happy to get my car back to [More]

Ruben - For the same GREAT SERVICE call OSCAR at 416-651-8325 or ext 709
The only way to go AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The only way to go

Review by on 10/6/2017 8:46 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping industry sucks when you have to move across country, I contacted amerifreight after others failed me, then magic happened, they provided understanding and comfort and they delivered on their [More]

GREAT COMPANY TD Auto Transportation LLC

GREAT COMPANY

Review by on 10/4/2017 4:25 PM about TD Auto Transportation LLC

Very reliable and reasonable in price. This company values customer service. My mother had my car picked up and it was delivered on 3 Days flat. The car was dirty as to be expected coming cross countr [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you, Rhonda and your daughter for the review
Great overall experience, I highly recom Get it Done Transportation

Great overall experience, I highly recom

Review by on 10/1/2017 12:14 PM about Get it Done Transportation

This was my first time to use this type of service and I have to give a "hats off" to Get It Done Transportation. The pricing was great, the communication was great. Their professional and courteous m [More]

David Pein - Matt and Julie thank you for your candidness in your review. Being family owned it is our goal to make sure each of our clients receive nothing but great service. Thank you again! Dave Pein 888-325-18...
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab 360-406-4893

Review by on 9/13/2017 5:03 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I didn't know where to turn when I had to ship my daughters car to college. Lance made the process easy. We was so helpful and made the whole process quick and painless. I would use him again for su [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Stephan...
Transport of vehicle I purchased in Los Montway Auto Transport

Transport of vehicle I purchased in Los

Review by on 9/8/2017 11:43 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Everyone from Rachel and the other customer support personnel at Montway, along with the owner (Walter) of the transport company they used and the driver of the vehicle (Erik) did their jobs admirably [More]

Montway - Hello, Jim! Thank you so much for providing feedback relating to your experience with Montway, the transporter, All Star Auto Transport, and our internal staff. We have shared your review with our sta...
OK Experience with Montway Montway Auto Transport

OK Experience with Montway

Review by on 9/5/2017 11:24 PM about Montway Auto Transport

After a lot of research and online reviews, finalized with Montway...Sales rep gave me a competitive quote and asked for a 5 day window for pick-up...Gave me the dates 7/27 to 7/31 as we have to move [More]

Montway - Montway truly appreciates you taking the time to submit feedback about your experience. We welcome any recommendations that help to improve the quality of our services for our customers. I wanted to r...
Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service

Review by on 8/7/2017 4:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis was great to work with. He, immediately, helped out, and resolved issues that came up. He kept in touch, through-out the process. Had the driver contact me and it was all as smooth as it [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please call Harry at 678-608-0604
Super Fast and staff extermely helpful Viceroy Auto Trans

Super Fast and staff extermely helpful

Review by on 8/1/2017 4:15 PM about Viceroy Auto Trans

This is the first time I do this, John was extemely nice and helpful. Mike my driver took excelent care of my car. It took him 3 days to deliver my car. By my friends experience I was expecting at l [More]

Management Dept - We appreciate your kind words. Contact us direct if anything comes up. Thank you for being a valued customer!
Great service Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Great service

Review by on 7/24/2017 9:11 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Jim Gozde provided excellent service. He kept us informed and up to date. Our time to ship dates were very tight, Jim stepped and delivered. The carrier was spot on, and the delivery met our expect [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Brad, Thank you for leaving us a a review. We enjoy hearing when our agents do a good job. We will make sure Jim gets the recognition he deserves. At Mercury work hard to make sure your transports ...
Great experience Best Auto Movers

Great experience

Review by on 7/24/2017 4:02 PM about Best Auto Movers

We had a transporter named Paul who was extremely professional and communicative. As soon as we saw how he loaded our car onto the trailer, we knew he was knowledgeable and would get the car there saf [More]

Admin - Thank you for your very kind words Dash! We also just wanted to mention that we actually got paid a lot less as a carrier from that total, the rest goes to the broker. So it's a reminder to all custom...
Heidi Schulze 360-214-3671 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi Schulze 360-214-3671

Review by on 7/8/2017 5:52 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Demarcus was the driver. He was a very poor communicator, at times even embellishing the story to justify his delay (ie. told me he had 6 flat tires when I found out later he only had 3). He finally c [More]

Terry Williams - Heidi Schulze. Senior Account Representative email me at Heidi@autoshippinggroup.com call or text me 360-214-3671 24/7 for a free quote. We are A+ Accredited with the BBB. Thank you again kindly, Pa...
Great Company BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great Company

Review by on 7/5/2017 3:50 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I have nothing but good things to say about Movewheels. I was inundated with calls and emails from it seemed endless companies who gave me a run-a-round with gimmicks and low low prices I did not trus [More]

Linda Ross - The most pleasant thing to hear, thanks
Exceptional Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Exceptional Service

Review by on 6/30/2017 10:53 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Called for a quote and was convinced by the professionalism of Lance that this was the person to ship my Honda Fit. Outstanding communication and attention to detail. Everything went just as he expl [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** GSB ...
John Did excellent Mercury Auto Transport LLC

John Did excellent

Review by on 6/27/2017 10:42 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

John was very straight forward about all information, did not ever promise anything that was not true or misleading, all information was was accurate and I really APPRECIATE this type of SERVICE... [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you for your review! John was happy when we showed him your review. At Mercury our Agents love hearing positive feedback from their customers.Thank you for your business.
Perfect Sevice Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Perfect Sevice

Review by on 6/26/2017 4:34 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia is very easy to communicate, by phone or text. She get my car ship on next day, and arrive next day. Amazing service, honesty. I strongly recommend you to call her before you want to ship your [More]

Car Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car

Review by on 6/20/2017 11:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arrived on time and the customer service Julie Johnson was great. Julie keep me updated on the progress of my car from pick-up to deliver. The pick up was in Riverside California and the deliver was i [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Elaine thank you for choosing ASG and my services it was a pleasure to assist you in your transport. We strive to make our customer's moves sm...
Avoid these people at all costs! RoadRunner Auto Transport

Avoid these people at all costs!

Review by on 6/12/2017 7:40 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

Absolutely inexcusable experience. Carrier was assigned, then carrier canceled. I kept calling to follow up, and was assured this was normal and it was a "popular route" so there would be no problems. [More]

Phil - On behalf of our team here at Road Runner Auto Transport we apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced. In the transport industry we are sometimes susceptible to delays due to circumstances...
AmeriFreight's Jorge Cruz's service was AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight's Jorge Cruz's service was

Review by on 6/8/2017 4:35 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was the first time I have ever arranged transport for a vehicle. I spent several days trying to determine how this would work and talked with several companies that advertised on the internet. [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jorge 678-621-1768
Awesome Service! Viceroy Auto Trans

Awesome Service!

Review by on 6/8/2017 12:12 PM about Viceroy Auto Trans

I have used numerous transport companies over the years. My experience with Viceroy is among the very best. Viceroy offers fantastic service at a very fair price. Viceroy kept in frequent communicatio [More]

Management Dept - Peter, Thank you for posting your positive experience with Viceroy Auto Trans. Always call us Direct @ 954-800-5936 the next time you need your vehicle transported. Dont forget to tell your family & f...
Auto Lighting Carriers Lightning Auto Carriers

Auto Lighting Carriers

Review by on 6/7/2017 5:35 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

General overall well. Picked up and delivered in timely manner. Delivery was 2 hours past original stated time, but otherwise went relatively well. Rep was attentive and called to make sure everything [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have there car moved and the same 5 star service please call Matt at 561 807 7484.
Quick Transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Quick Transport

Review by on 5/26/2017 6:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I purchased a vehicle that was not running and the seller had it transported to me. The transporter was quick and I was very pleased with the service. Julie at the transport company kept me up to da [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP. I look forward to working with you again in the future should the need arise to transport a vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you on your ...
overal service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

overal service

Review by on 5/22/2017 2:35 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was the second time i have used this company and have been fortunate enough that my rep still works there his name is Lance. My daughter was leaving home going off to college that was the first t [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Jovan ...
Auto Transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Transport

Review by on 5/19/2017 4:05 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Used this company to ship my vehicle to and from Los Angeles from my home in Ennis Texas. From the customer service reps to the drivers , each contact experience I had was professional and courteous [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Carolyn, Thank you so much! I have shipped a f...
Shipping my A3 AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping my A3

Review by on 5/13/2017 10:54 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Working with AmeriFreight was fast and easy. Ben was friendly and professional and quickly got multiple quotes and options from me. The pick up and drop off were seamless. I would definitely use th [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ben at 770-486-1010
Outstanding! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Outstanding!

Review by on 5/11/2017 4:22 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Quick, efficient, and knowledgeable service! Great experience. Quote was very clear and they were able to answer any questions and quickly assign me to a carrier. Would definitely use again! Thank you [More]

Linda Ross - We are glad to hear that. Thank you for your kind feedback.
Easy Delivery Lightning Auto Carriers

Easy Delivery

Review by on 4/27/2017 11:32 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Brad did a good job communication what the process would be and the time table involved. i was very satisfied with the whole experience. Nothing else needs to be said, Why ask people to ramble o [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you Wayne very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call Brad at 561 807 7416.
Review Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Review

Review by on 4/26/2017 8:06 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

It all worked fine. Service was good.It all worked fine. Service was good.It all worked fine. Service was good.It all worked fine. Service was good.It all worked fine. Service was good.

WENDY M 360-553-4113 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

WENDY M 360-553-4113

Review by on 4/26/2017 5:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Wendy was amazing, she helped me in every step of this process and answered all of the questions I had. The driver contacted me a two days before the scheduled pick up to come early. She's the best an [More]

Terry Williams - Thank You Maggie! $$ WENDY@ (360) 553-4113 $$ Available 7am-7pm PST or text her anytime , wendy@autoshippinggroup.com *Honoring our Military and Students with special rates* Accredited and A+ Rated a...
delivery speed Truck It Transport Inc.

delivery speed

Review by on 4/19/2017 10:51 PM about Truck It Transport Inc.

Was surprised that my bike arrived so quickly. Driver delivered vehicle 2 days earlier than expected. There was some cosmetic damage that was on my bike but those damages were there prior to my bike b [More]

Chris Cooper - Thank you so much for the kind feedback!
Vehicle Transport All Terrain Logistics Inc.

Vehicle Transport

Review by on 4/17/2017 8:33 PM about All Terrain Logistics Inc.

First worked with Kevin Turner back in October 2016 to transport a vehicle from California to Texas. This was our second time to work with Kevin. Last week we urgently needed to get a vehicle out o [More]

Gustavo S - thanks for giving us the oportunity to work with you... rememeber in ALL TERRAIN LOGISTICS (www.allterrainautotransport.com) we are a car shipping and auto trasnport company dedicate to offer best qu...
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 4/5/2017 9:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience shipping my car was excellent. Daylin, the transporter, picked up and delivered my SUV on time. He made sure I understood the process of transporting my car. I appreciate the service. [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122
Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 3/26/2017 3:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group service is very good. Kimberly Freiley is very soft and answered to all my silly questions. She's is really patient and helpful. Thanks to kim and Auto Shipping Group. coming to t [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sandeep, Thank you so much. I really enjoyed wo...
auto shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

auto shipping

Review by on 3/16/2017 8:42 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

felicia williams was my customer rep she provided great customer service. She kept me up to date with my car through text messages. That gave me the confidence of knowing my car was in good hands. I w [More]

A+ company Philam Transport

A+ company

Review by on 2/20/2017 2:16 PM about Philam Transport

I shipped my car from CA to TX and it's my first time doing it. Thanks to Gilbert for answering my questions promptly and for the great customer service. The car arrived a day earlier than it was prom [More]

Tanner - Thank you Cristine but quick note.We did not compensate you for the review.Thanks and call us at 1800-991-6567 for your next move in June.
Car covered in oil Ship a Car Direct

Car covered in oil

Review by on 2/17/2017 1:52 PM about Ship a Car Direct

When I received my car it was extremely dirty (which is understandable) but I was very disappointed to see that my car was covered in engine oil from a vehicle above mine leaking. Mike, the driver wa [More]

Michael Strickland - We are sorry to hear about your car being covered with engine oil, I am glad the driver happily gave you a discount to get your car cleaned. Open auto carriers are typically bi-level trailers that ca...
Vehicle Shippin Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Vehicle Shippin

Review by on 1/27/2017 6:22 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia at Auto Shipping Group was great to work with. Kept me updated and made sure that all was taken care of. .Pick up was quick and delivery was the next day. I highly recommend this company!!! [More]

Good service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good service

Review by on 1/19/2017 10:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight was able to find a way to transport my car during the holidays. I was really impressed by their great customer service. The car arrived a day early and was in great condition. I'm very [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates. Please call Jeff. 678-405-0525
Michael boyd AutoStar Transport Express

Michael boyd

Review by on 12/20/2016 2:22 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Michael my phone contact communicated promptly and as frequently as needed. He was always pleasant. He arranged my transport satisfactorily even though my dates changed right up to the last few days. [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Joseph! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make su...
Shipping my tesla last minute. Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Shipping my tesla last minute.

Review by on 12/16/2016 10:57 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Transporting the car last minute was a nightmare with many companies lying about the pickup time and never showing up. ASG agent Malai delivered as she promised during my initial consultation with her [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 CALL/TEXT ****My experience with ASG started in January 2004. I have shipped thousands of vehicles over the past 13 years AND I will do what it takes to save YOU money. LOW RATES a...
Quick and easy! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Quick and easy!

Review by on 12/16/2016 8:05 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie was great! She made my transport quick and easy. She found me someone that would transport my car the day I requested with good pricing. Car got here later then the date they said it would [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE******Janet, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. F...
Representative All Terrain Logistics Inc.

Representative

Review by on 12/10/2016 5:27 PM about All Terrain Logistics Inc.

Julian was exceptional from start to finish. Everything that he promised he delivered. He was the first to respond to me after I made my internet inquiry and promptly delivered. I hope to work with hi [More]

Gustavo S - Thank you, in ALL TERRAIN LOGISTICS (www.allterrainautotransport.com) our experienced team is here to assist you anytime and provide you 100% customer satisfaction. have a blessed day
Malia @ Auto Shipping Group was very hel Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia @ Auto Shipping Group was very hel

Review by on 12/9/2016 5:15 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my first time using an auto transport service. Malia was the only customer service agent that was kind enough to call me back and she kindly walked me though the whole process putting me at [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 CALL/TEXT ****My experience with ASG started in 2004. I have shipped thousands of vehicles over the past 13 years AND I will do what it takes to save YOU money.***Thank you so much ...
Wonderful Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Wonderful Service

Review by on 11/30/2016 12:14 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I would use Ameri-Freight again for a long distance move. Lecia was very helpful in assisting all of my calls and emails throughout the moving process. I felt like my car was in good hands and did not [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768
Honest and Timely AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Honest and Timely

Review by on 11/29/2016 3:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was really impressed with the service. Before time delivery and honest with all upfront communications. Highly recommended for all transport needs. I got few quotes from carrier as soon as i booked [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271
Review Feedback Viceroy Auto Trans

Review Feedback

Review by on 11/23/2016 1:35 PM about Viceroy Auto Trans

I have requested the quote through online and got a prompt response. John called up and provided the details and clarified all the questions, after my approval he took the initial deposit through CC. [More]

Management Dept - Logu, Thank you for posting your positive experience with Viceroy Auto Trans. Always call us Direct @ 754-333-3596 the next time you need your vehicle transported. Dont forget to tell your family &...
1501542186-MN AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501542186-MN

Review by on 11/22/2016 3:40 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service Great Service Great Service Great Service Great Service Great Service Great Service Great Service Great Service Great Service Great Service [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia! 678-621-1768
Good Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good Service

Review by on 11/22/2016 10:28 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I am pleased with the promptness of response of my point of contact, her honesty and readiness to help. She kept me informed at every stage of the process until the delivery of the vehicle. I am ex [More]

Great Service and Prompt Delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service and Prompt Delivery

Review by on 11/11/2016 11:01 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car was delivered on time and in the same condition it left. Very happy with the service. Would recommend their service to anyone who is looking to ship their vehicle. Why does my review have to b [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia 678-621-1768
Auto transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto transport

Review by on 11/10/2016 7:28 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie was incredibly helpful and communicated effectively. She was completely accessible which really helped alleviate the stress of moving. I chose her initially on the phone because she was so [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***** Trudy, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. I am sorry the carrier wasn't the best experience however we ha...
Thanks AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thanks

Review by on 11/10/2016 1:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thanks for the fast delivery you guys are awesome. Everything was perfect and on time . Early delivery. Lecia Phillips was very kind ! I'm very happy for the service including the driver which was pro [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia 678-621-1768
excellent service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

excellent service

Review by on 11/4/2016 8:05 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

excellent service

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jim, Thank you so much for the review. I wish ...
Fast Motion Transport Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

Fast Motion Transport

Review by on 11/2/2016 10:32 PM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

Fast Motion was the most reasonable rate to deliver my 1981 Chevy K5 Blazer from Orange County, Calif. to South Texas, and they had solid ratings. The driver, a sub-contractor, was a good communicator [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Awesome Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

Awesome

Review by on 11/2/2016 1:54 PM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

Excellent super super fast shipment, the car was delivered on the 31st of October it was proposed to be here by November the Second. I am and was very pleased with the service I will use fast motion a [More]

Good service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good service

Review by on 10/31/2016 8:26 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good overall service.. andew days late on the pick up, almost missed our window, but driver was curious and delivered car as promised... recommend service to anyone looking at tranaporting their vehic [More]

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 10/15/2016 5:16 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

ASG gave me one hour windows for both pickup and delivery times and in both cases they are sharp on time. When I was looking for car shipping companies many people called me and quoted low rates, but [More]

El Camino Transport from California to T Auto Shipping Group Inc.

El Camino Transport from California to T

Review by on 10/13/2016 12:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The car was picked up within a reasonable amount of time and was delivered within a reasonable amount of time, of the most part they did a good job. Samantha was nicer on the phone than all of the oth [More]

Terry Williams - *Samantha Taylor 360-464-2571 samantha@autoshippinggroup.com** Call, Text or Email me today for your free quote*** Jonathan, Thank you so much for working with me it was a pleasure to help you get yo...
Honda Shipment from CA to TX AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Honda Shipment from CA to TX

Review by on 10/11/2016 4:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I called to place an order and got a quote back the same day. The car was picked up on the first day it was available and delivered about 5 days later on time and no damages. The process was easy and [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham at 678-369-4122
Tundra transport Get it Done Transportation

Tundra transport

Review by on 10/1/2016 2:25 AM about Get it Done Transportation

This was the first time I have used a transport service and it was so easy. Kat provided a great price, clear details on pick up which were convenient for me, and the team delivered my truck in great [More]

David Pein - Jane, thank you for your honest 5 star review. it is our pleasure to GET IT DONE the right way. Kat Jolly 888-325-1899