Providing more than 185,296 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $124 to $4000

CA to NC move AutoStar Transport Express

CA to NC move

Review by on 10/30/2018 8:57 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Great experience! On time, picked up and dropped off as scheduled and no issues through out the process. Contacting the company was easy and if phone not answered, someone promptly called back.

Mike Cannon - From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Prasanth, Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. With nearly two dozen tr...
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 10/19/2018 2:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My car was transport from California To North Carolina successfully. It took only three days and the customer service was excellent . They called me all the time to let me know the status and the day [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624
Excellent Job Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent Job

Review by on 10/12/2018 8:24 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very helpful managing the transport of our two vehicles cross country. She was responsive and the transport pock up delivery was well done as well.

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 10/9/2018 10:25 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a good experience with my car . It was delivery on time and the customer service was excellent. They always contacted me to let me know the status of my car delivery.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Danielle (678) 608-0624.
Total Scam Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

Total Scam

Review by on 9/30/2018 3:31 AM about Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

This company preys on military personnel they take your money and don’t deliver as promised. The customer service is horrible, please save yourself the time and energy and go with someone else.

carlos lagar - Please do not state things that are not true. and we will never nor have any need to prey on any family military or otherwise as a matter of fact we are a military family and we are a 100% legit com...
Quick and Easy Get it Done Transportation

Quick and Easy

Review by on 9/28/2018 2:21 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I was a little skeptical at first because they were smaller a company but it all worked out great in the end. Largely due to HWA Transportation, the guys that actually picked up and transported my car [More]

David Pein - Lena, Reading you review assures me we are doing everything we are suppose too. We only use drivers rated 98% or better, 5yrs driving experience and carry premium insurance with no deductible. thank ...
Last Minute Rescue Get it Done Transportation

Last Minute Rescue

Review by on 9/16/2018 3:30 PM about Get it Done Transportation

We scheduled car shipping more than one month in advance with another agency, which we would rather not name here. And the quote the agent gave was 100-200 dollars higher than others. So we were not g [More]

David Pein - Thank you for the 5 star review based off your 5 star experience. We strive to work hard so you dont have too. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Being family owned and ope...
Excellent Service! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service!

Review by on 8/28/2018 10:35 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ben helped me find a carrier send my Mazda CX5 from California to North Carolina. He explained how the process worked and followed through with every step. He was able to find a carrier within my t [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Ben at 678-821-2296
Good service from start to finish BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Good service from start to finish

Review by on 7/20/2018 12:20 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

John has provided good service from start to finish . followed up promptly and answered all my questions. Their customer service is top notch, the driver was courteous, professional and respectful of [More]

Linda Ross - Our main goal is making the shipping process easier and faster for the client. Thanks for your feedback!
SCAM artists RoadRunner Auto Transport

SCAM artists

Review by on 6/25/2018 10:40 AM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

This company is the worst I have ever used in the past 15 years of frequent moves and auto shipping cross country. As soon as I requested a quote from this company my vehicle was listed on the board a [More]

Phil - We're sorry to read that you had issues with other carriers, your information was removed once you cancelled your booking with us on 6/13. We no longer have your information available to us nor is it ...