Providing more than 201,785 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $124 to $4000

AmeriFreight......Great Service ! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight......Great Service !

Review by on 8/19/2019 8:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was sidetracked with many quotes for auto transportation from CA to NC where my son is studying. It came in the form of low to quite eye popping $figures. Amerifreight rep Malead was quite open abou [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Maleah at 770 769 1601
car shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

car shipping

Review by on 8/14/2019 11:18 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service! Easy to deal with, no last minute surprises and fast shipping. Price range is affordable and less than the other competitive companies.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Harry at 678 608 0604 or reach me at h.davis@amerifreight.net
Great communication and customer service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great communication and customer service

Review by on 8/11/2019 10:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Erica at AmeriFreight did a great job explaining how the car shipping process works and what to expect. She kept in touch with me throughout the process, answered all my questions, and followed up wi [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Erica at 770 881 8585 or reach me at e.hudson@amerifreight.net
best rate AutoStar Transport Express

best rate

Review by on 8/8/2019 12:18 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I got the best rate compared to the other leading aggregators. I'm also very happy with the service. This is the second time I'm shipping my car with AutoStar.

Mike Cannon - From: Alan (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2231: Hi Srini! Thank you for the excellent review. I am happy that your transport experience was so wonderful. I´m glad my team and I could help. Next time you nee...
SHIPPING MY TRUCK AmeriFreight Car Shipping

SHIPPING MY TRUCK

Review by on 7/12/2019 5:08 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight did a great job on handling my truck shipment from California to nc .Maleah my contact there went above and beyond finding me a transport to handle hauling of my truck she was very courte [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Maleah at 770-769-1601
Cross Country Auto Ship Montway Auto Transport

Cross Country Auto Ship

Review by on 7/7/2019 1:17 PM about Montway Auto Transport

From pickup to delivery went flawless. Driver Yudi was excellent. The trip was San Rafael, Ca to Durham, NC. Price was excellent. Would highly recommend.

Montway - Happy to hear! Thanks for the review, Bruce!
Quick, effective, fairly priced Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Quick, effective, fairly priced

Review by on 7/3/2019 11:15 AM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

I needed to ship a 2013 Acura MDX from San Jose, California to North Carolina. I listed the car on a website called uship.com and I booked with a broker who was a complete moron. His name is Gavin Sa [More]

Smart Talk - For the same great service contact us at our Toll-free #: (888) 884-0608 and we´ll get you the best broker for your route. Remember, we do heavy hauling, car transport and freight in general all over ...
Cross country Auto Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Cross country Auto Transport

Review by on 6/20/2019 5:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Millie Shepard with AmeriFreight Inc was very professional throughout our transportation process for 4 cars 2600 miles. 2 of the cars were classic streetrods and everything was great. I highly recomme [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Millie at 678-821-2420
CA to NC Montway Auto Transport

CA to NC

Review by on 6/12/2019 4:30 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Customer service was good, price was competitive. Overall it was a good experience. The price was higher than what you’ll find with different transporters; however, you get what you pay for. Last time [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review. We work with a pretty wide network of drivers ourselves, but with our compliance team, we take the time to make sure they are up to professional standards. Happy we could pro...
Great services AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great services

Review by on 5/17/2019 12:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great services from this company. Got my car eariler than expected and same condition as before. Answer all my questions fast services as well. Was able to meet my expectation.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653