Providing more than 190,117 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $124 to $4000

Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 12/17/2018 2:22 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My third car shipped with Amerifreight. Car arrived on time. No issues. Samantha Smith was great to work with. Will use them again if I have the need to ship a vehicle.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Gone in 60 seconds DIY Transport Inc.

Gone in 60 seconds

Review by on 12/16/2018 3:47 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

Gail at DIY transport was friendly and knowledgeable. The customer service was great. Their were fast and efficient. I would definitely use this company for any future moves. I will recommend DIY [More]

Danielle - Lauren, thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a great review! We appreciate your business!
Vehicle Shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Vehicle Shipment

Review by on 12/4/2018 5:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Nicole was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She kept me updated on everything that was going on and did an excellent job explaining the process from start to finish. My vehicle arrived [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
CA to NC move AutoStar Transport Express

CA to NC move

Review by on 10/30/2018 8:57 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Great experience! On time, picked up and dropped off as scheduled and no issues through out the process. Contacting the company was easy and if phone not answered, someone promptly called back.

Mike Cannon - From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Prasanth, Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. With nearly two dozen tr...
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 10/19/2018 2:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My car was transport from California To North Carolina successfully. It took only three days and the customer service was excellent . They called me all the time to let me know the status and the day [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624
Excellent Job Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent Job

Review by on 10/12/2018 8:24 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very helpful managing the transport of our two vehicles cross country. She was responsive and the transport pock up delivery was well done as well.

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 10/9/2018 10:25 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a good experience with my car . It was delivery on time and the customer service was excellent. They always contacted me to let me know the status of my car delivery.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Danielle (678) 608-0624.
Total Scam Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

Total Scam

Review by on 9/30/2018 3:31 AM about Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

This company preys on military personnel they take your money and don’t deliver as promised. The customer service is horrible, please save yourself the time and energy and go with someone else.

carlos lagar - Please do not state things that are not true. and we will never nor have any need to prey on any family military or otherwise as a matter of fact we are a military family and we are a 100% legit com...
Quick and Easy Get it Done Transportation

Quick and Easy

Review by on 9/28/2018 2:21 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I was a little skeptical at first because they were smaller a company but it all worked out great in the end. Largely due to HWA Transportation, the guys that actually picked up and transported my car [More]

David Pein - Lena, Reading you review assures me we are doing everything we are suppose too. We only use drivers rated 98% or better, 5yrs driving experience and carry premium insurance with no deductible. thank ...
Last Minute Rescue Get it Done Transportation

Last Minute Rescue

Review by on 9/16/2018 3:30 PM about Get it Done Transportation

We scheduled car shipping more than one month in advance with another agency, which we would rather not name here. And the quote the agent gave was 100-200 dollars higher than others. So we were not g [More]

David Pein - Thank you for the 5 star review based off your 5 star experience. We strive to work hard so you dont have too. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and GET IT DONE. Being family owned and ope...