Auto Shipping Park City, Utah

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Park City, Utah.
Utah: Overall From To

Newest Park City Auto Transport Reviews
Utah to Florida Montway Auto Transport

Utah to Florida

Review by on 9/5/2019 8:30 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Utah to Florida is not a popular route especially in the summer. Montway Auto Transport picked up the car on a Saturday ,wrapped it and it was delivered to the Boca Raton area on the following Wednesd [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great 5-star review, Laurie! We're happy to transport your car any time!
Car Transport Ship a Car Direct

Car Transport

Review by on 6/19/2019 7:17 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Read a lot of online transport reviews about driver issues, mileage changes and scratches so I felt uneasy about the whole process – my car is all I own. But the car made it there as promised -on tim [More]

Excellent, expedient experience Ship a Car Direct

Excellent, expedient experience

Review by on 6/10/2019 9:48 AM about Ship a Car Direct

My partner and I researched three sites. After receiving a quote from the first one we signed a contract. However, the driver never contacted us about moving the car. So, we did more research and fo [More]

Great Customer Service & Fast AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Customer Service & Fast

Review by on 6/4/2019 2:15 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha with Amerifreight understood my need for cost effective safe shipping of my vehicle in a timely manner. She provided excellent communication and customer service. While she was out of the off [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Happy Customer Ship a Car Direct

Happy Customer

Review by on 12/19/2018 2:02 PM about Ship a Car Direct

In an era of deceptive practices and services it is nice to find a company that talks the talk and walks the walk. My new car, on an open truck, was perfect and was delivered early and was in communic [More]