Auto Shipping Rhode Island

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Rhode Island.
Rhode Island: Overall From To

Number of Companies that ship to Rhode Island

Number of Companies that ship out of Rhode Island

Newest Rhode Island Auto Transport Reviews
No worries shipping company. :) Ship a Car Direct

No worries shipping company. :)

Review by on 9/28/2020 1:43 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Very simple . They do what they say. They said the car will reach in 6 days which was unbelievable for us because the distance was more than 2500miles. But I am really surprised to get the car in 6 [More]

Stressful but it works out AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Stressful but it works out

Review by on 9/25/2020 7:53 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Admittedly, I’m a planner so the moving process is a bit much for me. Fortunately , Harry was very thorough, answered all my questions and even switched dispatch cities for me so my car would arrive w [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Excellent & On Time!! Ship a Car Direct

Excellent & On Time!!

Review by on 9/22/2020 7:10 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Customer service was always available and answered all of my questions without fail. They found me a good transporter that kept to the schedule. Be prepared to wash your car really good when it gets [More]

Great Experience Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Great Experience

Review by on 9/21/2020 1:15 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

I have worked with Drew Rightnour at Mercury Auto Transport three times now and he has always been helpful and quick to respond. Will continue to use him going forward.

RI to NC transport I Move Auto

RI to NC transport

Review by on 9/17/2020 2:19 PM about I Move Auto

The service I received at I Move Auto was great! It was my first time shipping a vehicle and I was a little nervous.The process was explained clearly and my questions answered patiently. They made it [More]