Auto Shipping Rhode Island

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Rhode Island.
Rhode Island: Overall From To

Newest Rhode Island Auto Transport Reviews
Transport Ship a Car Direct

Transport

Review by on 2/15/2019 12:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Very professional. Done sooner and faster than presented. Quite pleased. Everything was completed per their work. Would recommend to anyone who wants to ship a car.

Yes Goliath Auto Transport

Review by on 2/14/2019 10:28 AM about Goliath Auto Transport

Great attitude, 24/7 answering my calls, giving me great advice, good price for hauling my vehicle over 2000 miles. Definitely looking forward to doing a lot more business in the near future. I won’t [More]

Great Service AutoStar Transport Express

Great Service

Review by on 2/4/2019 9:40 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I transported my car cross country and was able to get a good rate and great service. I got my car picked up right in front of my house and dropped off in a convenient location near my destination. I [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Lalitha! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and that you are satisfied with our services. We always m...
Great communication from Samantha AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great communication from Samantha

Review by on 2/2/2019 10:26 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Found AmeriFreight on this site and lucked out. While their calculator tool on this site is not accurate, their quote was still lower than most. I worked with Samantha, who even stayed late one evenin [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602.
Great Service Ship a Car Direct

Great Service

Review by on 2/1/2019 3:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This is our second time using Ship A Car Direct to coordinate our cross-country vehicle relocation and once again, we were not disappointed. They secured a transport company quickly and followed-up th [More]