Auto Shipping Rhode Island

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Rhode Island.
Rhode Island: Overall From To

Newest Rhode Island Auto Transport Reviews
helpful and thurough AmeriFreight Car Shipping

helpful and thurough

Review by on 8/19/2019 11:18 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I really enjoyed using Amerfreight to ship my car. They were very helpful in giving me all the information and communicating with me promtly. The only thing is that it is hard to communicate with the [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Melissa at 678 271 3041
Easy AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy

Review by on 8/19/2019 12:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was excellent. Vehicle was picked up on the designated date, and it was dropped off just three days past the estimated date. Easy, and no major issues.

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Sa...
Kim Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim

Review by on 8/17/2019 9:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim did a great job for us. I researched a lot of transport companies and ended up working with Kim. A lot of reviews with other companies told horror stories of the transport process - not in our c [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 13 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Tom, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so g...
Ultimate Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Ultimate Transport

Review by on 8/16/2019 10:55 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

I am so satisfied with their service. Our car got here in good condition a few days ahead of schedule. Driver was most accommodating and respectful!! Will definitely recommend this company! They are a [More]

Made shipping my car easy! Ship a Car Direct

Made shipping my car easy!

Review by on 8/15/2019 4:19 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct took the hassle out of shipping my car across the country! It wasn't the cheapest option (or most expensive for that matter) but the little extra money is well worth the peace of min [More]