Auto Shipping Rhode Island

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Rhode Island.
Rhode Island: Overall From To

Newest Rhode Island Auto Transport Reviews
Great service! Ship a Car Direct

Great service!

Review by on 10/20/2019 2:05 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The car was delivered in great shape 4 days early. Responsive customer service and checked back in with me when they hadn't heard from the company they hired to move the car to make sure everything wa [More]

Stress Free and Professional Direct Express Auto Transport

Stress Free and Professional

Review by on 10/16/2019 9:20 AM about Direct Express Auto Transport

I moved from the west coast to the east coast and was worried about how to transport my car. Direct Express was prompt, the best priced and answered all my questions. My car was picked up and deliver [More]

Very fast, Very professional, Great serv Direct Express Auto Transport

Very fast, Very professional, Great serv

Review by on 10/14/2019 1:54 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Going through Direct Express was a good choice. I saved over $300 moving a car from Rhode Island to Utah. They found me a matching delivery company within about an hour, and the car was delivered muc [More]

Very fast, Very professional, Great serv Direct Express Auto Transport

Very fast, Very professional, Great serv

Review by on 10/8/2019 3:26 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

East Coast to West Angels Moving Autos

East Coast to West

Review by on 10/7/2019 8:26 PM about Angels Moving Autos

I’d never had my car transported so I entered the situation with a lot of anxiety. Amanda was exceptional in attitude and explanation, walking me thru the process and always being available via text t [More]