Auto Shipping Rhode Island

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Rhode Island.
Rhode Island: Overall From To

Newest Rhode Island Auto Transport Reviews
Ship A Car Direct Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct

Review by on 6/25/2019 8:27 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great experience overall. The pick up was a few hours late, but driver kept in touch with me. Drop off driver worked around my schedule and was very helpful. Ship A Car Direct kept in contact with [More]

Great service Montway Auto Transport

Great service

Review by on 6/24/2019 9:28 AM about Montway Auto Transport

This is my third time using Montway. They are fast, courteous and professional at a competitive price. I will definitely come back if I need to ship another vehicle.

Montway - Glad we could continue to provide a great experience. Thanks for the review and looking forward to the next trip!
Great Ship a Car Direct

Great

Review by on 6/23/2019 9:06 AM about Ship a Car Direct

They got someone to ship my car! Very helpful every step. And my car got shipped! If I ever need to ship my car again, you better believe I will do it through them again.

Ship a Car Direct Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 6/21/2019 9:06 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I used their web page to request a quote to ship a 1978 Fiat Spider from Rhode Island to Nevada. They quickly got back to me with an estimated price and was able to facilitate shipping the car quickly [More]

Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 6/19/2019 1:18 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jahlil provided great service and answered every question I had. I highly recommend using this company. Got my car to me in a timely manner at a good price.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Jahlil at 678-619-0457