Auto Shipping Pennsylvania

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Transporting To Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania: Overall From To

Newest Pennsylvania Auto Transport Reviews
Horrible communication and liars RoadRunner Auto Transport

Horrible communication and liars

Review by on 2/19/2020 2:20 AM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

I was quoted under $1,000 originally and then it went upto $1,025. I paid the deposit. Yes the car was picked up on the day I needed. They told me they only use the best transportation companies to s [More]

Shipped my mothers car Montway Auto Transport

Shipped my mothers car

Review by on 2/18/2020 11:50 PM about Montway Auto Transport

After my mom passed, I inherited her car. Problem was I live in Cal. and she passed in Pennsylvania. I researched car transport companies and found the best reviews and price with Montway so I conta [More]

Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 2/18/2020 1:49 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The whole process took a little longer than expected but everything went well. I talked to Melissa and she helped me through the whole process. Would use again in the future if I need to transport a c [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Melissa Dossett at 678-271-3041 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Great Experience Ship a Car Direct

Great Experience

Review by on 2/17/2020 8:32 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The shipper was very careful with my cars. Especially my 1959 Rambler wagon. He kept in contact with me with the storm he hit in North Carolina that kept trucks off the interstate and delayed him a da [More]

Smooth Transport Sherpa Auto Transport

Smooth Transport

Review by on 2/14/2020 6:18 AM about Sherpa Auto Transport

This was my first time having to use a transport company. I had bought a truck in PA and needed it transported to Iowa. When I contacted Sherpa they walked me through the whole process very slowly s [More]