Auto Shipping New Jersey

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for New Jersey.
New Jersey: Overall From To

Newest New Jersey Auto Transport Reviews
Very pleased Ship a Car Direct

Very pleased

Review by on 12/13/2019 3:35 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had my car shipped from Vegas to Newark and I was amazed with how quick it was shipped. It took them 3 days to ship. All the people I talked to with this company were professional and was there if I [More]

excellent service from start to delivery Ship a Car Direct

excellent service from start to delivery

Review by on 12/12/2019 10:05 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I contact a number of shipping brokers and was not impressed with any of them, except for one agent - John Byler. He was friendly, very professional and explained the entire process including his com [More]

Great Service Easy Auto Ship

Great Service

Review by on 12/12/2019 3:30 PM about Easy Auto Ship

I moved my vehicle from Austin to New Jersey and Lindsey was really helpful in whole process. They were able to find the driver quickly and kept me informed about everything.

Auto transport Easy Auto Ship

Auto transport

Review by on 12/12/2019 9:30 AM about Easy Auto Ship

Excellent and fast service Had an auction car picked up within 3 days and delivered same day fron NJ to CT Will use again Driver was excellent and gave called to notify me of drop off time

First time need for car shipment Ship a Car Direct

First time need for car shipment

Review by on 12/11/2019 12:06 PM about Ship a Car Direct

For first time need to ship a car across US, pleasantly surprised how Ship a car direct helped in procuring a carrier, direct talk with driver, scheduling pickup and drop off, and process to make sure [More]