Auto Shipping Minnesota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Minnesota.
Minnesota: Overall From To

Newest Minnesota Auto Transport Reviews
"Get Carrier" auto Transport Company GetCarrier.com

"Get Carrier" auto Transport Company

Review by on 8/10/2020 9:58 AM about GetCarrier.com

Thank you so much Max! You were so helpful and kept in communication the whole time start to finish. I appreciate the peace of mind you gave my son and I throughout the auto shipment. Highly Recommen [More]

Review by on 8/7/2020 6:35 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Thank goodness for your service. My car has arrived with safe and secure well recommend to friends and family for their future transportation Thank you for the service again!

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 888-802-8250 x 2233: Hello KA , Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you were pleased with the service provided. If any family or friends want a worry-free transporta...
I very satisfied with autoshippinggroup Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I very satisfied with autoshippinggroup

Review by on 8/7/2020 5:22 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I very satisfied with Auto shipping group, agent name Felicia is a good person and active. She helped through the process from price and Getting car to destination. Service is good and fast. Price is [More]

On Time, No Problems Direct Express Auto Transport

On Time, No Problems

Review by on 8/5/2020 12:33 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Victor was timely in his delivery, and communicated when appropriate. The vehicle had no damage or scratches when delivered. I would use them again.

Transport of Car Ship a Car Direct

Transport of Car

Review by on 8/3/2020 12:51 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Everything was flawless. Emails and texts keeping me up to date with status and things to do. Phone contacts with driver of transport company were seamless. Thank you!