Auto Shipping Minnesota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Minnesota.
Minnesota: Overall From To

Newest Minnesota Auto Transport Reviews
Excellent Service! Ship a Car Direct

Excellent Service!

Review by on 9/17/2019 2:13 PM about Ship a Car Direct

It was my second time shipping a vehicle with Ship a Car Direct. Vehicle arrived on time. Great experience and excellent service! Strongly recommended!

Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 9/17/2019 10:58 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

Transport was swift and early. Great customer service and hassle free as far as contracts, paperwork and overall experience. I would definitely recommend them

Best car shipping company ever Ultimate Transport 123

Best car shipping company ever

Review by on 9/16/2019 10:51 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Was very simple to ship my car I just called and setup the contract and then they got my car shipped it arrived in a perfect and absolutely no damage condition!

Amy AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amy

Review by on 9/16/2019 9:36 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Outstanding experience, my first time. Amy was terrific through the whole process. That's all I have to say. Driver was also excellent...Good by. .. .

AmeriFreight - Call Amy Schmidt at 678-271-3044 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
Felicia at Auto Shipping Group Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia at Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 9/12/2019 11:10 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia at Auto Shipping Group was extremely knowledgeable and professional through the process of shipping my vehicle cross country. She explained the industry and how she came up with her estimate. [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...