Auto Shipping Minnesota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Minnesota.
Minnesota: Overall From To

Newest Minnesota Auto Transport Reviews
Transport Minneapolis to florida Get it Done Transportation

Transport Minneapolis to florida

Review by on 12/16/2018 6:26 PM about Get it Done Transportation

This was my first and I was a bit nervous - Once the carrier contacted me - it was perfect - Javier did a great job - went out of his way to accommodate. I would recommend Get it DOne Transport to do [More]

Great experience Montway Auto Transport

Great experience

Review by on 12/10/2018 7:07 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I was nervous about having my car shipped such a long distance since it's my first car and I'm very attached. A friend of mine recommended Montway so I checked out the website. Arranging the pickups w [More]

Montway - Happy we could provide a fantastic first-time experience! Thank you for the review, Yanci!
Relocation to California Ship a Car Direct

Relocation to California

Review by on 12/9/2018 11:52 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Very good service, timely responses and cos effective. John was a person assigned to me who did a nice job in answering all questions, selecting the right service provider and giving regular updates. [More]

Great Communication! Ship a Car Direct

Great Communication!

Review by on 12/8/2018 3:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct made the whole process easy. They made sure all of my questions were answered and I was very happy with how responsive and helpful they were.

shipping ml320 from midwest to californi AmeriFreight Car Shipping

shipping ml320 from midwest to californi

Review by on 12/8/2018 12:24 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia is very helpful and prompt and her supervisor as well. Car was picked up and delivered promptly as arranged within 5 days. Driver was also great

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122