Auto Shipping Minnesota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Minnesota.
Minnesota: Overall From To

Newest Minnesota Auto Transport Reviews
Great service. Ship a Car Direct

Great service.

Review by on 5/27/2019 6:04 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Great service and communication. The driver and customer service was very good at letting me know every step of the way and my car came in the same condition it was sent in. Highly recommended.

Car transport Ship a Car Direct

Car transport

Review by on 5/25/2019 12:44 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Car was picked up and transported to it’s destination with no problems. Driver was very friendly. We will very likely use them again. We were satisfied with this company.

car ship Ship a Car Direct

car ship

Review by on 5/25/2019 7:28 AM about Ship a Car Direct

great service and very nice people. They picked the car up early and delivered the car on time and it was in good shape. I would highly recommend the service to my friends and I plan to use it again n [More]

Minneapolis to Houston Ship a Car Direct

Minneapolis to Houston

Review by on 5/22/2019 10:55 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I recently had a newly purchased classic car shipped by Ship a Car Direct from Minneapolis to Houston, it was delivered 5/20/19. I had a lot of apprehension about the whole shipping process but Renee [More]

Corvette Transport Auto Transport 123

Corvette Transport

Review by on 5/22/2019 9:38 AM about Auto Transport 123

Car was covered with dust dirt when dwliverd eventhough a "new" car covered was used. Driver used his sweatshirt to cover the door when he clime through the window