Auto Shipping Minnesota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Minnesota.
Minnesota: Overall From To

Number of Companies that ship to Minnesota

Number of Companies that ship out of Minnesota

Newest Minnesota Auto Transport Reviews
Shipment of my sons truck AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipment of my sons truck

Review by on 7/15/2019 8:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First time I had to have a car shipped and Samantha from AmeriFreight was very helpful. My son is in the AF and deployed out of the country so I had to help him get his truck shipped home and Samanth [More]

2018 Mustang Montway Auto Transport

2018 Mustang

Review by on 7/15/2019 12:37 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I needed the car that I just purchased shipped, enclosed, from Minnesota to Colorado. I signed with Montway and within 24 hours they had a transporter booked. The very next day the car was.on its wa [More]

It was great experience Ship a Car Direct

It was great experience

Review by on 7/15/2019 6:11 AM about Ship a Car Direct

It was great experience, though it took some time to let me know exactly when the car will be picked up but other than that it was really good. Only other suggestion is reduce the number of automated [More]

Honesty American Auto Shipping

Honesty

Review by on 7/14/2019 11:07 AM about American Auto Shipping

Booked my order with Shawna she explained the process. I thought companies could guarantee dates like I was told by other companies. She did let me know there was a time window, an she will try for th [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that you booked with us! Guaranteed dates aren't a thing in the industry which is why we offer transport windows. We're glad you had a positive experience and w...
Florida to Minnesota Ship a Car Direct

Florida to Minnesota

Review by on 7/12/2019 7:25 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I am glad that I decided to ship one of my cars to Minnesota instead of driving it there. Using ShipA Car Direct was a good choice. They have a good process and their personnel were very informative [More]