Auto Shipping Kentucky

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Kentucky.
Kentucky: Overall From To

Newest Kentucky Auto Transport Reviews
transport 55 Chevy Number 1 Auto Transport

transport 55 Chevy

Review by on 12/13/2018 6:02 PM about Number 1 Auto Transport

Very fast and friendly service, was very satisfied with quality and speed of delivery, stayed in touch thru out work. Delivered faster than I thought, recommend to others

Delivered as Requested AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Delivered as Requested

Review by on 12/11/2018 5:22 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a short notice PCS move for the military and was given a number by a co-worker. I made my request for the delivery and once the carrier was identified, my vehicle was delivered so quickly I had [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell @ (678) 821-2420.
motorcycle transport AutoStar Transport Express

motorcycle transport

Review by on 12/7/2018 11:29 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent service and far better than prior experiences. Cycle was loaded on time and without a scratch and delivered the same way, all in one day from Chicago IL to Lexington, KY. Recommend highly.

Mike Cannon - From Rod 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Eric, Thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. When you, your family or friend...
AT 123 Auto Transport 123

AT 123

Review by on 12/6/2018 12:33 PM about Auto Transport 123

Vehicle was delivered in perfect condition and from the beginning of pick up driver is very hospitable and treat you with respect AT 123 is very good in their services and I'm going to use and recomme [More]

Service I Move Auto

Service

Review by on 12/6/2018 10:01 AM about I Move Auto

Appreciated honest and straightforward service. Learned that this industry seems to be full of people willing to be misleading and less than professional. I Move appears to be cut above others.