Auto Shipping Kentucky

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Kentucky.
Kentucky: Overall From To

Newest Kentucky Auto Transport Reviews
Car transport Direct Express Auto Transport

Car transport

Review by on 8/14/2019 6:37 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Company was professional to deal with. Answered all my questions and helped me figure out timing. Once scheduled, had a driver assigned the next day!

Open Transport of Subaru WRX STi AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Open Transport of Subaru WRX STi

Review by on 8/12/2019 7:47 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight worked hard to make me a satisfied customer and the car arrived with no issues. Millie was courteous and responsive to my my needs. The driver was a pleasure to deal with. Jim

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Millie at 678 821 2420 or reach me at m.shepard@amerifreight.net
Awesome experience Ship a Car Direct

Awesome experience

Review by on 8/7/2019 12:25 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Awesome company to ship a car. One of the best companies and experience. I got the car with the same condition before shipping it. I highley recommend to use this company.

Car shipment American Auto Shipping

Car shipment

Review by on 8/2/2019 5:58 PM about American Auto Shipping

Trustworthy people hasselfree pick up, cost effective for vehicle shipment. Customer service is very good and informative. They take good care of customer and Aerin was very helpful. Drive came before [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the kind words. It is always great to hear from customers and we're glad that your shipment went well. Please note we never compensate customers for reviews.
transport Ultimate Transport 123

transport

Review by on 8/2/2019 3:54 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

from start to finish smooth transaction service was great. Anthany was easy to talk to .ans alex the transport driver was a great persont to deal with .