Auto Shipping Kentucky

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Kentucky.
Kentucky: Overall From To

Newest Kentucky Auto Transport Reviews
Smooth Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Smooth Experience

Review by on 9/29/2020 4:21 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I'll get the one gripe out of the way and that is the stark difference between the $600 quote I was first given and the $900 final bill. To be honest, it was still more affordable than competitors. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Delivery Ship a Car Direct

Delivery

Review by on 9/28/2020 1:39 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The car was delivered in fine shape but along the route there were so many interruptions (picking up and delivering additional cars) that delayed it being delivered by four days

Overall the experience was tolerable AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall the experience was tolerable

Review by on 9/25/2020 5:19 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

On a positive note, Maleah Sanders was very responsive and stayed with me through the entire process. Overall the experience was tolerable but there are some things you need to understand going in. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at 770-769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Transport from MN to KY Ship a Car Direct

Transport from MN to KY

Review by on 9/23/2020 3:56 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I contacted Matt on a Thursday about transporting my new BMW from the dealership in MN to my home in KY. By Monday morning, he had a carrier (Delivery by Delivery Inc), and by Tuesday night my new ca [More]

1501930466-FT AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501930466-FT

Review by on 9/20/2020 2:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Not the first shipper I cantacted but certainly one of the most entertaining. several shippers never bothered to return my call(s)/email(s). Whitney Galloway was my first contact and her response was [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Jessie Hester at 678.799.9231 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...