Auto Shipping Kentucky

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Kentucky.
Kentucky: Overall From To

Newest Kentucky Auto Transport Reviews
Lexington to Chicago Suburbs Ship a Car Direct

Lexington to Chicago Suburbs

Review by on 2/20/2019 11:28 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Matt got us lined up with a transport and all went pretty smoothly! We were nervous about arranging to transport a brand new vehicle ourselves for the first time. We'd do it again.

Auto shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto shipping

Review by on 2/18/2019 5:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto shipping group and mr. Michael Rhine 360 512 3754 left me extremely satisfied with the transportation of multiple vehicles for me he was consistent timely professional in all aspects of arrangeme [More]

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754 CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Eugene its always a pleasure to work with you. Thank you kindly and I am ready when you are on the next o...
Aerin saved the day! She’s amazing!!! American Auto Shipping

Aerin saved the day! She’s amazing!!!

Review by on 2/14/2019 3:44 PM about American Auto Shipping

After a less than ideal experience with another shipping company, I contacted American auto shipping via a google search. Thankfully I was able to speak with Aerin who proved to be the Customer servic [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for reporting your positive experience with us Jovian. We take pride in our customer service, and we are glad everything worked out well for you. Remember to use ...
Good job 1Flat-Rate LLC

Good job

Review by on 2/14/2019 12:46 PM about 1Flat-Rate LLC

Transported my 2009 chevy impala from Tennessee to Kentucky on a timely manner. This is my second time doing business with them. I will strongly reccomend and use them again

Excellent Transporter Direct Express Auto Transport

Excellent Transporter

Review by on 2/8/2019 7:14 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

This was my very first time having to have a vehicle transported across the country. I have to say that I was very pleased! The driver kept in contact with me the entire time and delivery was a breeze [More]