Auto Shipping Kentucky

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Kentucky.
Kentucky: Overall From To

Newest Kentucky Auto Transport Reviews
Fast and Convenient Ship a Car Direct

Fast and Convenient

Review by on 10/18/2019 12:39 AM about Ship a Car Direct

My car was picked up quickly and delivered ahead of the quoted delivery time. Minimal effort required and the drop off was at my residence. The waiting around for exact time pickup and dropoff times w [More]

Best & most efficient company Ultimate Transport 123

Best & most efficient company

Review by on 10/15/2019 9:31 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

I was looking for a transport company, was basically screwed over by several companies, however Chelsie was highly efficient & transparent, lockdown price and honestly I received my vehicle the day af [More]

Harry was very helpful AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry was very helpful

Review by on 10/14/2019 2:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Was easy to work with Harry. Some confusion with transporter but Harry took care of it and it all worked out. Would use Harry and amerfreight again

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
Auction Transports TCI Logistics Inc

Auction Transports

Review by on 10/13/2019 9:40 AM about TCI Logistics Inc

I ship 2 - 3 vehicles a week from Coparts and Mannheim. Alice always delivers as promised. My inoperable vehicles are never an issue. I will continue to use this company.

Vehicle ship Direct Express Auto Transport

Vehicle ship

Review by on 10/8/2019 2:21 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

My jeep got here faster then was expected however it was extremely dirty on the outside but all in all I was happy with it. I shipped it from my to ca.