Auto Shipping Kentucky

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Kentucky.
Kentucky: Overall From To

Newest Kentucky Auto Transport Reviews
First Time Shipping A Car Ship A Car Inc

First Time Shipping A Car

Review by on 5/21/2020 7:31 PM about Ship A Car Inc

I needed to transport my car from Kentucky to Nevada. I requested a quote and received one via email. I then received a phone call from Bob M. Bob worked with me explaining the process for shipping [More]

Review Ship a Car Direct

Review

Review by on 5/21/2020 11:47 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Very professional and very efficient! Great service all around ! have recently received a paid internship In my field. With that being said the contents within this email is my two weeks notice . It [More]

Great experience Ship a Car Direct

Great experience

Review by on 5/21/2020 10:36 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I would highly recommend them. Great customer service. My car was delivered when promised and I was kept informed about the process the entire time.

Will Use Again !! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Will Use Again !!

Review by on 5/20/2020 10:46 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car arrived on schedule. Car arrived safely. Customer service outstanding. Very fair pricing. Driver very accommodating when needed closer location for drop-off.

AmeriFreight - Call Bobbie Stowers at 678-799-9185 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Hannah helped me tremendously Ultimate Transport 123

Hannah helped me tremendously

Review by on 5/18/2020 5:58 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

The driver that UT 123 arranged to pick up my vehicle showed up on a Friday even though I had specified that Saturday was the first date the vehicle would be available. Also, the driver's fee was $25 [More]