Auto Shipping Kansas

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Kansas.
Kansas: Overall From To

Newest Kansas Auto Transport Reviews
Wonderful job. RoadRunner Auto Transport

Wonderful job.

Review by on 9/18/2020 1:59 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

I was somewhat anxious since it was my first using Roadrunner. But my anxiety dissipated quickly. The carrier did an outstanding job by delivering my car ahead of scheduled time.

Failed to deliver. Ultimate Transport 123

Failed to deliver.

Review by on 9/10/2020 3:16 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Company promised pick-up date for up-charged price, but failed to make pick-up. Refused to remove upcharge. Wanted to charge fee for cancelling. Would recommend using nearly any other company.

Casey - To whom it may concern: While we regret that the customer is unhappy with the service. Upon checking, we have the First Available Pick Up Date scheduled as 9/3/2020. We do ask all clients to allow ...
Transfer from Miami-Kansas City Ship a Car Direct

Transfer from Miami-Kansas City

Review by on 9/10/2020 3:15 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I recently purchased a pre owned vehicle from a dealer in Miami and had it shipped to Kansas City. My account executive John was super nice guy, very calm, understanding, not pushy and made me very co [More]

Professional and fast Direct Express Auto Transport

Professional and fast

Review by on 9/9/2020 12:35 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Economical, professional and fast. I would use them again to transport my vehicle. No issues or hidden chargEs. Thanks for doing a great job with the transport

Shipping a car Ship a Car Direct

Shipping a car

Review by on 9/3/2020 8:15 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The team at Ship A Car Direct was fantastic! Jennifer was extremely helpful and always answered the phone and provided answers. I would highly recommend this company and will utilize their services in [More]