Auto Shipping san diego, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for san diego, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest san diego Auto Transport Reviews
Auto Transport Ship a Car Direct

Auto Transport

Review by on 4/19/2019 9:19 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct was reliable & communication on point! Working with Renee was so easy. Happee Auto transport company who picked the car up, 5 stars.

great job AutoStar Transport Express

great job

Review by on 4/16/2019 9:50 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

great customer service. my car got here a day ahead of schedule which was a plus in my book. had to reschedule due to complications on my part and the gentleman was very helpful and cool about the who [More]

Mike Cannon - From Eduardo - 786-228-5569: Hi Bernard, thank you very much for the review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. I’m glad to hear you had a nice experience! If you, any family memb...
Great communication and reliable. Montway Auto Transport

Great communication and reliable.

Review by on 4/15/2019 2:12 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I used Montway to ship my car for a cross country move. They stayed in contact with me throughout the process and got my car to its destination on time. Actually, my car arrived the same day I did. [More]

Montway - Thanks so much for the review, Robin! Glad to hear the driver provided amazing service! We'll definitely let them know.
At123 Auto Transport 123

At123

Review by on 4/9/2019 12:50 PM about Auto Transport 123

Excellent service! 123 delivered my car from San Diego to Charlotte. Would recommend them to friends and families. I would definitely use their service again in the future!

Vehicle Transport Montway Auto Transport

Vehicle Transport

Review by on 4/8/2019 1:16 PM about Montway Auto Transport

This was very smooth. My last experience with a Transporter was not real good. I was not confident going into this move. That said, this move, every step of the way was handled professionally, with co [More]

Montway - Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Chip! We'll be sure to let the driver know they did a fantastic job here. If we can assist with anything else, just let us know!