Auto Shipping san diego, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for san diego, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest san diego Auto Transport Reviews
Great, simple service! American Auto Shipping

Great, simple service!

Review by on 5/25/2020 1:25 PM about American Auto Shipping

My experience was great! Needed to ship my car, gave them a call, and the whole process was simple, straight to the point. Everyone that I spoke with on the phone and in person were friendly and accom [More]

Shipping cross country AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping cross country

Review by on 5/22/2020 9:51 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I used AmeriFreight to transport my 2013 Honda Fit from San Diego, CA to Columbia, SC. Their performance was excellent. Melodee helped me get the car listed. In just a couple of days, a car carrier [More]

AmeriFreight Cross Country Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Cross Country Shipping

Review by on 5/21/2020 10:58 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Moving from South Carolina to California was a big transition, and AmeriFreight relieved so much stress with the process. Sinclair Jackson helped me along each step of the way and explained to me the [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Sinclair Jackson at (678) 799-7066 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us ...
Shipping Experience Ship a Car Direct

Shipping Experience

Review by on 5/16/2020 11:43 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Shipped my car from San Diego to Chicago — Great communication throughout entire process with both the company and the driver. Car was delivered earlier then expected, which was very nice. Would defin [More]

I would definitely use this service agai Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would definitely use this service agai

Review by on 5/8/2020 2:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Our driver George was in constant contact with us. He was very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend him for any delivery. Picked up our car and even delivered it early Great compan [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 13 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kelley, Thank you so much for the feedback about the ca...