Auto Shipping san diego, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for san diego, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest san diego Auto Transport Reviews
Easy, Reliable, Great Customer Service Ship a Car Direct

Easy, Reliable, Great Customer Service

Review by on 2/17/2019 12:32 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Used a 3rd party to book with ship a car direct, so I didn’t know much about them. I was pleasantly surprised how fast they responded and shipped my car the next day. The day they picked it up it was [More]

On time Auto Transport 123

On time

Review by on 2/15/2019 2:16 PM about Auto Transport 123

Good price and on time with no problems customers service was great in every way the people was really nice and understanding of my needs and I will use them again

Lance was awesome Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was awesome

Review by on 2/13/2019 11:53 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

: Lance Staab was perfect an really nice an super perfessional 100 stars for him thanks again. I will defintley go back yo hum again everything was great

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Nikki Th...
AT123 Auto Transport 123

AT123

Review by on 2/13/2019 10:22 AM about Auto Transport 123

AT123 has been great I've used them twice to ship my car from coast to coast, each time my car has been transported and delivered in perfect condition. Additionally they were on time for pick up and [More]

Car transport AutoStar Transport Express

Car transport

Review by on 2/11/2019 4:53 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I transported my car from Fargo, North Dakota to San Diego California. They did not pick up the car on the date I wanted them to. They picked it up the next day. I was worried because the following da [More]

Mike Cannon - From Ben Acevedo - 888-802-8250 ext 2241: Thanks for the review Shahjahan! I appreciate your trust in our company to get the job done. Please let me know if you or any of your friends need a transport...