Auto Shipping san diego, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for san diego, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest san diego Auto Transport Reviews
Awesome Customer Service Ship a Car Direct

Awesome Customer Service

Review by on 9/29/2020 3:08 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had an outstanding experience with ship-a-car Direct! I had to change the dropoff date a week before pickup, and their customer service went above and beyond to flex to my shift in schedule. Not onl [More]

Speedy and reliable Ultimate Transport 123

Speedy and reliable

Review by on 9/28/2020 7:03 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Every step was easy and convenient. This company provides reliable and professional service. Most of all you can depend on what they say. Easy ordering through a knowledgeable broker and fast dispatc [More]

Car shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipping

Review by on 9/28/2020 12:18 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Once AmeriFreight has done it again. Shipping my vehicle from South Carolina to California with ease. I’d recommend anyone go with them first, they’ll get you the best price even with time constraints [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips at 678-961-0988 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Great service! Ship a Car Direct

Great service!

Review by on 9/22/2020 9:03 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had the best experience with Ship A Car Direct, it was so easy, quick, and my car arrived safely. Everyone I worked with was so nice, Especially John who went above and beyond!

Car shipment Ship a Car Direct

Car shipment

Review by on 9/21/2020 4:58 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The entire experience with ship a car direct was easy and professional. When you are figuring the logistics of moving someone across the country you don't want undue stress. Having then ship the car a [More]