Auto Shipping san diego, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for san diego, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest san diego Auto Transport Reviews
Great service Ship a Car Direct

Great service

Review by on 10/16/2019 9:42 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall a great experience! Lots of emails to communicate throughout the entire process. Scott would email to check in, another lady emailed about an app where you can take pictures of the condition o [More]

Amazing Experience! Would use again! Ship a Car Direct

Amazing Experience! Would use again!

Review by on 10/11/2019 1:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct for anyone looking to ship their car! The whole experience was fast, easy, and I felt like I was in good hands. Great customer service too! Thank you for the gr [More]

Transport of Q7 from San Diego AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport of Q7 from San Diego

Review by on 10/9/2019 3:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to have my Audi Q7 shipped from San Diego to Minneapolis within two short time windows for pick-up and delivery. Working with Millie at AmeriFreight proved to be very uncomplicated. She walk [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Millie Shepard at 678-821-2420 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
transport Ultimate Transport 123

transport

Review by on 10/9/2019 2:20 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Everything was wonderful start to finish. Customer Service was always there for me if I had a question. delivery was door to door. price was fair. Totally recommend the service.

Vehicle ship Direct Express Auto Transport

Vehicle ship

Review by on 10/8/2019 2:21 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

My jeep got here faster then was expected however it was extremely dirty on the outside but all in all I was happy with it. I shipped it from my to ca.