Auto Shipping san diego, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for san diego, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest san diego Auto Transport Reviews
Great Drivers! Ship a Car Direct

Great Drivers!

Review by on 6/25/2019 4:02 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The shipper arrived on time to pick up my car and was super friendly and very clear with his communication the entire trip. I was shipping my car to my grandmother in Indiana. I told the driver that [More]

Stress Free Auto Transport - Ship A Car Ship a Car Direct

Stress Free Auto Transport - Ship A Car

Review by on 6/25/2019 12:07 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct was so easy and reliable - we will definitely use them again. Shipped our vehicle from Maryland to California. From the initial contact to the the delivery of our vehicle, we were [More]

All The Way From New Jersey Ship a Car Direct

All The Way From New Jersey

Review by on 6/25/2019 11:13 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I live in southern California and purchased a Cadillac from a dealership in New Jersey. Once the purchase was complete, I contacted various transport services and Ship a Car Direct was the only compa [More]

MARTHA FRIGIN ROCKS !! Auto Transport 123

MARTHA FRIGIN ROCKS !!

Review by on 6/22/2019 1:52 AM about Auto Transport 123

I had two cars and three motorcycles that I needed to go enclosed all at once. I signed up with a different company and they had an open transporter come out so I sent them home. The company tried to [More]

Top-Notch Customer Service Ship a Car Direct

Top-Notch Customer Service

Review by on 6/15/2019 8:35 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great experience, really smooth process. I was pleasantly surprised by the constant engagement and professionalism! Got my car in record time; no issues!